Re: Wind And Solar To Dominate US Power Capacity This Year

vbg

Jan 15, 2020, 4:15:03 PM1/15/20
In article <c734a497-4df9-46bc-8487-
515322...@googlegroups.com>
mog...@hotmail.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 12:40:58 PM UTC-5, Lee wrote in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:
> > Wind, Solar To Dominate New US Power Capacity This Year
> > Jan 14, 2020
> >

> > Wind and solar power will dominate the electricity
> > generation additions across the United States in
> > 2020,

You half-assed left wing morons never ever think things through.

I can kill 50-75% of your solar capacity with a cessna, 200
pounds of fine carbon powder (Ordinary ground charcoal), and
vegetable or used motor oil.

One pass two miles upwind with a high-pressure mist from an
ordinary paint sprayer and you're fucked until you clean it off.

Solar power is vulnerable to any one of a hundred nefarious
exploits cooked up in a garage.