Solar Generator or Solar Battery for HOMELESS - no power grid access!!!

Cps Forest

Mar 6, 2021, 4:21:13 PM3/6/21
I'm ready to go HOMELESS. Yes, that's right, homeless. I have money at this point and am trying to determine which would be the optimal choice to complement solar panels when I'm out in the woods trying to survive until I get myself back to a homestead.
Solar Generator or Solar Battery.

Irritated in trying to find a simple answer. Every site I've visited always refers to “backup for your home”; “in the event of a blackout”; every scenario assumes you have a home and connection to a municipal power grid.

What about if you're OUT ON THE STREET – IN THE WOODS?
BATTERY OR GENERATOR?

songbird

Mar 6, 2021, 9:11:40 PM3/6/21
Cps Forest wrote:
> What about if you're OUT ON THE STREET – IN THE WOODS?
> BATTERY OR GENERATOR?

do you want to make noise or not?

generators often run on fuel of some kind and make noise.
battery just soaks up what a solar panel gives it so it
can be reused. the electronics of the charging and
discharging are called inverters/chargers and those can
come in multiple kinds depending upon what you plan on
hooking up to the battery.

does that explanation help at all?

songbird

default_admin