Trace SW4024 AC inputs are both shorted to ground.

taga...@yahoo.com

Jun 3, 2020, 10:11:00 PM6/3/20
I’m grid tied (not selling, just using it as a backup charging source. I had a problem overnight... not 100% sure, but a rat may have been involved. I woke this morning To a Gen start error and no “AC1 in Good” blinking. We’ve been doing well with the solar charging, but we have a rainy week ahead.
When I got home from work I took a #8 heavy gauge extension cord and ran it in as a temporary fix. As soon as I connected it it blew the circuit breaker. I disconnected everything and traced back to find nothing shorted through the extension cord. I tried connecting to the “AC2 in” And that blew the circuit breaker as well. I disconnected everything, turned the inverter off and disconnected it from the battery. I tested to insure I didn’t have any residual power (I didn’t), then put the ohm meter between neutral and ground (shorted, as it should be) then, when I tested hot to ground - on both inputs - that was shorted, as well!
Any thoughts?