Cream Color Shell Ivory Ceiling Fans with World Class Design

1 view

Jain Electro

Jun 28, 2019, 6:51:11 AM6/28/19
We offer Shell Ivory Ceiling Fans for people who love innovation. These cream colored fans have fascinating golden colored shell patterns on the blades and on the center of the motor, apart from world-class design & performance, our fans are highly energy efficient. Our Ceiling fans are offered in various standard sizes and models. Get more details, contact - + (91)-9391038007/ 9849017004. (or) Visit our website and provide your Name, Contact details, we will call you with in10 minutes.
Website: www.jainelectro.com