Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part K - Daryl Kabatoff

Squeak Squeak

Jan 4, 2023, 7:31:37 AM1/4/23
Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part K - Daryl Kabatoff
January 3rd 2023 1:02 pm 169,529 words (193 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Taking Responsibility:

You turn trees into decorated idols, shun people from your churches who point out that God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, have people arrested and tortured when they complain that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and then have the audacity to proclaim that your prayers have power. Instead, go out from your filthy phallic-capped cannibal-run churches and get into groups of 2 or 3 (or more if vetted), and start detaining the rapists and the murderers and those committing election fraud and other forms of treason. You do not require a building to worship God in, wherever two or more are gathered in His name, there you will find His Church.

Use your best judgment if you catch people crossing the border carrying hard drugs, you can test the powder and determine if it is a lethal drug by forcing the invader to ingest a quantity, if the invader dies, then there is no need to detain him or her. If you catch Americans leaving out food and water for the invaders, then shoot the individuals and tell God at the gates that I will take full responsibility should He see this as a sin (Scripture proclaims we should arm ourselves and secure our borders). Never shoot anybody that is black because their lives matter, similarly you can’t you shoot Latinos nor Chinese as their lives matter as well, you can only shoot white people who are leaving the food and water out in the desert for the invaders, shoot these white appeasers (don’t kill them, instead injure one of their legs so they don’t take any more treasonous walks into the desert). If you find Americans in uniform aiding the invaders and transporting them inland, recover their weapons and burn their uniforms lest these items fall into the hands of those yet more evil.

Scripture doth not proclaim that you should tithe to cannibals, laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror and then sit on your arses while your nations are being invaded. Islamists are coming here to murder and enslave Christians and First Nations, the Christians and First Nations need to play a more active role in closing airports, seaports and borders, and in returning the invaders to their home continents.

Thomas Mick has a plan to return America to its former glory, read about it in Restoring The American Republic:

“I believe that all of those forces within our country are there to distract us and prevent us from removing the prime threat, which is globalist control of our governments. In our effort to restore the American Republic, our first priority must be regaining command and control; routing out the globalist infiltrators and their infrastructure from our land. Once we have accomplished that task and restored American command over our governments, then we can turn our undivided attention to the Mexican invasion and Islam, as well as any other force seeking our destruction.” - Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, March 31 2014

“The plan of action I have proposed removes all oath breakers, starting at the local level, in order to restore our rights and liberty; returning government to the limitations the Constitution imposed on them… This plan doesn’t plead with them to stop their usurpation, nor does it seek to impeach them through the corrupt system they’ve establish that protects them; it simply calls for their removal and replacement with people who understand what the oath is and will perform their duties consistent with it. - Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, April 22 2014

Catholics verses Jews verses Christians:

For the most part, Jews were expelled from Catholic countries, they were not Christian countries at all. The Catholics in these Catholic nations prayed to Mary and turned trees into decorated idols. Some nations converted to Protestantism, but that was in name only as they still upheld Catholic fertility rites. Different aspects of your pagan winter festival together violate God’s First Three Commandments. The Catholics killed Christians century after century, forcing the changing of God's Sabbath to Sunday. Satan dothn’t care if the sheep called themselves Catholics or Protestants, just as long as their Sunday worship coupled with their winter traditions together violated God’s First Four Commandments, which He hates.

The Catholics rammed their penises up the children's arseholes, the Catholics censored Scriptural references to cannibalism and devoured children, as they continue to today. Now you embrace Catholic fertility rites with every ounce of your soul and blame Jews for all your problems. Now many of you call yourselves Protestants, and as your Protestant ministers ram their penises up your children’s arseholes you still blame Jews for all of your problems. Whether Protestant or Catholic, you make sure to cap the roofs of your churches and the very top of your blinkin’ trees with miniature Egyptian penises so now why don't you consider pulling down your pants and ejaculating upon your blinkin' fertility idols as well?

You cover the graves of your war dead with evergreen tree branches twisted into decorative wreaths, these are pagan symbols of fertility just like your blinkin’ evergreen trees. You place statues of soldiers next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises, then you bow to these pagan dinks when you place your decorative wreaths (pagan symbols of fertility) at the base of these Egyptian penises (another pagan symbol of fertility). You push your Catholic fertility rites upon the dead soldiers with your Catholic (pagan) fertility wreaths. Now that you are decorating the tombstones of the dead soldiers with fertility idols, why don’t you also get these wreaths to blink? You get your trees to blink and you cap these blinkin’ trees with miniature Egyptian penises… then you place the statues of your war dead next to or directly on top of an Egyptian penis, so why don’t you place a little Egyptian penis on the very top of the soldier’s tombstones as well? Cover the graves of your war dead with blinkin’ fertility idol wreaths, and maybe also a glittering golden miniature penis, just like the little glittering Egyptian penis that you cap your blinkin’ evergreen tree with. Try some of these ideas I am mentioning and see if God will restore your nations and restore your fertility. And regardless if these ideas work or if they dothn’t work, you will still be offended by my words, so phone the police on me.

Get me arrested and tortured again in psychiatric facilities as a reward for speaking, the drugs make me nauseous beyond belief, makes my brain pound in pain, makes my skin hard and dry, makes my jaw lock open and my lips and tongue turn into hard leather, makes me unable to get an erection. Maybe if you continue to have me tortured with psychiatric drugs that also prevents me from getting an erection then you will receive God’s blessings and He will restore your nations and restore your fertility. It can’t hurt to try (Proverbs 1:24-26).

World Peace:

Catholics killed an estimated 100 million Christians to force the changing of God's Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. Catholics persecuted and killed a lot of Jews as well, as the Catholics hate God's Saturday Sabbath that the Jews uphold, and the Jews would not join with them in turning trees into decorated idols nor pray to Mary. Catholics expelled Jews from Catholic nations. Catholics have a hatred of both Jews and Christians while Jews have a hatred of both Catholics and Christians, Christians in turn are embracing Catholic fertility rites with every ounce of their souls, are handing cash over to Jews while handing their nations over to members of alternative fertility cults (to Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists). All the while the witches are laughing at you and eating your children. And all the while the Catholics, Christians and Jews join together and laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror (they laugh at those people who were stripped of their rights and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities as a reward for trying to warn you witches are eating your children). So recognize that Catholics, Christians and Jews can bring about world peace by simply joining together and laughing at the victims of psychiatric horror, and by assaulting them further, while continuing to ignore the witches, who are eating your children. This is how the world works.

Concern Trees May Have Obstructed Visibility:

The Bott children were pulled out of school and homeschooled in order to instill into them Christian values. Then they had to return to school every winter to take part in the pagan winter festivities and see the trees that blink. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He see you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Different aspects of your pagan winter festival are together in opposition to God's First Three Commandments. People exchanged God's Laws for pagan traditions and then they phone the police on me and urge my arrest and psychiatric torture when they hear my criticisms of their filthy phallic-capped churches.

It is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches. Your phallic-capped churches are either run by cannibals who censor Scriptural references to cannibalism, or your phallic-capped churches are run by racists, liars and idiots who claim that white Christians eliminated cannibalism is the South Seas and in Africa. Phallic-capped church members publish books praising themselves on how they civilized the cannibals in the South Seas and Africa while ignoring the cannibalism being conducted by Freemasons and other witches in the west, and while ignoring Scripture explaining that we have cannibals living among us.

I faced year after year after year of brutal horrid torture as a reward for speaking out against your churches censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and for saying that they were pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all people could do for me is mock me, laugh at me, slander and libel me, rob me and assault me further, and scornfully tell me that I was judging them. They cover their trees with copious quantities of tinfoil and proclaim that I am wearing a tinfoil hat, and that I should shut up and take another pill.

Then they flew to tropical resorts and posed for photos with the pagan idols there. It was so important for them to pose with the pagan idols and post the photos on Facebook, that they would post the photo even if it depicted one of their children playing with his penis. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child that is attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten.

I beg God with every breath to honour His promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your children, and He chose the Bott daughters (among others). The Bott daughters were born for the role. And just as you think it hilarious that I lose year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, I think that the deaths of the Bott daughters is equally hilarious (Proverbs 1:26).

You people have billions of dollars to annually turn your churches, schools, homes, courts of law, police stations, stores, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, you have millions of dollars to have me repeatedly arrested and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities in an effort to prevent me from saying so, and are so cheap and ignorant that you can't even offer to buy me a cookie. Go to hell.

Witches!!!

They are witches. They not only rape the children, they torture, kill and eat them too!!! Witches have been poisoning people for millennia, that is what they do. Witches rule over the nations and they are laughing at you.

The witches even preach to you from pulpits and teach you to turn evergreen trees into decorated idols. They cap the roofs of many of their churches with Egyptian penises... it is no surprise that they ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. The witches in the churches cap the very tops of their blinkin' evergreen tree idols with miniature sparkling golden or miniature sparkling silver Egyptian obelisks (penises), which you love, so then you turn your own homes into blinkin' temples of fertility with your own phallic-capped blinkin' evergreen tree idols.

God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Scripture dothn't proclaim that God is enraged when He sees witches rape, torture, kill and eat your children, just when He sees you arseholes turn tree into decorated idols. So therefore phone the police on me when you hear my criticisms of your churches, then laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, then assault them further. Make a big show of your objection to the Covid injections that you take by choice, while remaining silent about the psychiatric injections that others are forced to take. If you would have first defended those people who were stripped of their rights and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, none of this Covid shit would have happened to you.

Year after year after year of brutal horrid torture as a reward for speaking out against your churches censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and for pointing out that they are pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments... and all you people can do for me is laugh at me and assault me further. I cry out to God against you people with every breath I take. I beg God to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your children. You are the Jingle Bell people, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to post pictures of your children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook where the witches shop for their next meal. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child that is attractive to them, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Then you voted for a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to rule over you, when you saw photos of Obama posing with the pagan idols you assumed he shared your values. Those who did not vote for the homosexual Indonesian Islamist (who is also a pedophile and a cannibal) tolerated his presidency, for he posed with their beloved pagan idols. Year after year after year of brutal horrid torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and you people are so cheap and ignorant and compassionless that not a single one of you can find it in your hearts to buy me a simple single holiday to anywhere in a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life to brutal horrid torture, you people are so cheap and ignorant and compassionless that you can't even find it in your hearts to buy me a cookie!!! I worked for you since 1988 and you rewarded my ministry with brutal horrid torture, with laughter and with additional brutal assaults. Many Christians died from the psychiatric drugs, God preserved my life so I could tell you about it.

Proclaim You Are Saved:

After you say NO to all the bullshit your see, you will still abide by the teachings of the churches and turn trees into decorated idols. You will still tithe to the priests and ministers who ram their penises up your children's arseholes because you love to see the blinkin' fertility tree idols in their churches. You will continue to phone the police on me for saying that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and for saying “It is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of your filthy churches.”

And you will continue to honor your war vets by placing statues of them next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises. And you will bow to these pagan dinks when you place decorative evergreen tree wreaths (pagan symbols of fertility) at the bases of these fertility idols. And you will bow down and place these pagan fertility wreaths on the grave stones of the war dead, you will use the dead soldiers to push your Catholic beliefs upon others.

Then you will continue to vote for politicians who appear to share your values because they pose next to the blinkin' idols. You will even vote for a politician if he is a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal.

Then you will continue to phone the police on me in an attempt to prevent me from criticizing your Catholic churches and your Catholic beliefs. Then you will get tired of hearing me criticize your churches, and tire of me complaining of the years of psychiatric horror, and you will close your ears and eyes, take a Covid shot and roll over and die. Those who never took the Covid shots will also tire of my words, will sing Jingle Bells and will still eventually roll over and die. The jabbed and the unjabbed will both proclaim their prayers are full of power and that mine are of no effect.

Year after year after year of brutal horrid psychiatric torture and all you can do is laugh at me and assault me further, and proclaim that you are saved. Good for you, I sure hope you win.

Unaware of Cannibals:

They are cannibals. They not only rape the children, they torture, kill and eat them too!!! Those who should be arresting the cannibals are on film committing the acts themselves, they are blackmailed into silence. God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, not when cannibals rape, torture, kill and eat your children. The cannibals rejoice in your ignorance of their existence and love to eat your children and homeless without anybody being aware.

How do you keep people unaware? 1) By focusing on them being pedophiles and rapists rather than identifying them as being the cannibals that they are. 2) By arresting and torturing people to death in psychiatric facilities when they proclaim that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. 3) By impoverishing people and making them homeless, as homeless people go missing (get eaten) without raising alarm.

They are witches (cannibals), you ignore they are witches and instead call them pedophiles and rapists. The witches have been poisoning people for many thousands of years, that and eating people is what they do. You respond by getting your tree to blink. The tree blinks on and off, on and off, on and off, it is a real show. Then when your children die from the poison jabs, you respond by giving the priests and ministers more money as these priests and ministers gave you assurances that your loved one is now in heaven, watching over you (and because you love their blinkin' trees).

You love their blinkin' trees so much that you would vote for a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and cannibal, you assumed Obama shared your values because he posed with the fertility tree idols.

Then you hear reports for decades of American service men being stripped of their rights and tortured to death in psychiatric faciltiies and you ignore them, continue to close your hearts to them and to the other victims of psychiatric horror, and then see yourself as an absolute hero because you speak up about the J6 prisoners, or because you call the cannibals "pedophiles and rapists" rather than the cannibals that they really are.

You want your J6 prisoners released so they can return to their families and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. When you abide by Catholic fertility rites then you become a Catholic. You are Catholics who speak out in defense of other Catholic prisoners while being silent about the victims of psychiatric horror who are tortured to death for daring to criticize the pagan fertility rites taught by your churches and that you embrace as gospel. You consider yourselves Christians but rather than face persecution for your beliefs, you instead persecute those Christians who dare to speak up against your churches for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, for teaching you to turn trees into decorated idols, and for pointing out that they cap the roofs of their filthy churches with Egyptian penises. Even the atheists adopted the Catholic fertility rites and so have become Catholics as well. You are allied with atheists and are at war against God.

Perhaps your highly esteemed Catholic J6 prisoners will be released on “Christmas” (use of God’s name in vain, not His Mass) day, then you will rejoice and hang J6 decorations upon your trees. In a few years it will be established tradition and whoever questions the practice will be arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities.

Chinese vs Canadian Protestors

The Chinese communists identify those protesting in the crowd and abduct and kill them and harvest their organs later when nobody is watching. Instead of throwing objects at the communists, the people should be piercing them with sharp sticks. There is a time for war (Ecclesiastes 3:08), because the Chinese people are not allowed to have rifles, they should be using sharp sticks (aka spears), or bows and arrows. Scripture doth not proclaim we should be sitting on our arses and allowing evil to triumph. Tolerance is not a Christian virtue.

Compare the Chinese protestors to Canadians, the Canadians accept all manners of indignities and then respond by having people arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities. In 1988 I proclaimed that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. In 1988 I also proclaimed that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. In 1988 I was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I thought too much about penises, children and cannibals and she proceeded to brutally torture me for years. All the Canadians could do for me is laugh at me and call me a pedophile, and assault me further.

In the late 1980's sexual assaults by the priests and ministers was becoming widely known, many people were making their views known on the subject. I thought that I should speak up and make my views known as well. I want the Canadians to understand that there are cannibals running their churches (they are not just pedophiles, they are cannibals), and these cannibals are teaching people to turn trees into decorated fertility idols. Different aspects of the winter festival are together in opposition to God's First Three Commandments. Canadians love their pagan fertility idols so much that they are willing to throw me under the bus so they don't have to hear criticisms of their pagan idolatry. They spend billions of dollars annually turning their churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, they spent millions having me repeatedly arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities in an attempt to prevent me from saying so. I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture and all they can do for me is laugh and call me a pedophile, then fly to tropical resorts and pose with the pagan idols there. It is so vitally important for the Canadians to pose with the blinkin' idols that they would post the photos on Facebook even if a child of theirs is shown in the photograph to be playing with his penis. The Canadians are quite simply compassionless God-damned turds, the God-damned shit of the earth. I cry out to God against you Canadians with every breath I take, I pray for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. You will not get away with what you have done to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror. I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture and there isn't a single one of you that has so much compassion for me that you are willing to buy me a single simple holiday to anywhere in a feeble effort to make up for the loss of years of my life. You filthy God-damned penis whoreshipping pricks are so cheap that you can't even offer to buy me a cookie!!!

The Counter-Reformation:

The Catholic Church is run by cannibals, they took over the Protestant churches with something known as the "counter-reformation" which is censored. They took over the other institutions as well. They did this because you enabled them by tithing to them, you tithed to them because you loved to see the blinkin' evergreen tree idols and all the gold and smoke and mirrors and stained glass windows in their churches. You loved their evergreen tree fertility idols so much that you made decorative wreaths (pagan fertility idols), bowed down and placed these wreaths (pagan fertility idols) upon the graves of your war dead. You loved the steeples (Egyptian obelisks, aka penises) on the roofs of the churches, you saw the priests and ministers cap their blinkin' evergreen tree idols with these Egyptian penises, so you went home and capped your blinkin' evergreen tree fertility idol with an Egyptian penis as well, then bowed to this idol when you placed and retrieved presents at the base of the tree. Then you made statues of soldiers and placed them next to or on top of Egyptian penises, then bowed to these penises as well when you placed your decorative fertility wreaths (pagan idols) at the base of the dinks. Then you voted for a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, when you saw Obama posing with the pagan idols you assumed he shared your values. Those who did not vote for the homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and cannibal, tolerated him, because he posed with your beloved pagan idols. Then you phoned the police on me and had me arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities and laughed at me and assaulted me further when I begged for assistance to flee the country. I said that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and said it is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and you delivered me to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals, and then you laughed and laughed and laughed (and assaulted me further). You allowed the CIA to fund torture research at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, then you reserve seats in your western universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, then you Americans fly to Saskatoon in order to catch a connecting flight up north so you may hunt and fish with your finely balanced gold-inlayed shotguns costing $20,000 US ($30,000 Canadian). I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture, then lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture and you people are so cheap and ignorant that your can't find it in your hearts to even attempt to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. So you laugh at me and then fly to tropical resorts and photograph your children posing with the pagan idols there. It is so vitally important for you God-damned pagan arseholes to post pictures of your children on Facebook posing with the pagan idols that you would even post the photo if it shows one of your children playing with his penis. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child that is attractive to him or her, an order is placed, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten, and you respond by phoning the police on me, laughing at me, calling me a pedophile, assaulting me further and singing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. I cry out to God against you people with my every breath, but you do not care because you see your prayers as being full of power and see my prayers as being of no effect. Good luck with that. Your people are dying, your nations are dying, and I am praying for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. Compassionless pagan arseholes, that is all you are. Decades of reports of American service men being stripped of their rights and tortured to death in American psychiatric facilities and you ignore that as well and think yourselves as heroes because you decorate their graves with pagan symbols of fertility. Good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

Time To Retire:

The jabbed should all retire from their jobs, sell their houses and go on holidays as they only have a handful of months left to live. Consider taking your holiday at the southern border and defending your nation there in an attempt to do something positive for your fellow Americans. Or take over an airport and prevent Islamists from being flown in. Or shut down a psychiatric facility and free those being detained and tortured to death there.

Or stay home and laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, take your bullshit Covid injections by choice and then stay home and laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, at those who have the horrid drugs forced upon them. Post messages on social media defending turning trees into decorated idols, tithe to the priests and ministers who taught you to, to the priests and ministers who stood at their pulpits and urged their sheep to comply and take the death jabs. Cover your blinkin' trees with copious quantities of tinfoil and then spend your final days laughing at the victims of psychiatric horror, tell them they are wearing tinfoil hats. Twitch, convulse and necrotize from your bullshit Covid injections and continue to laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror. Sell your homes and go on holidays, maybe see all the evergreen trees in Yukon and Alaska, time is short for you. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, but what doth He know? Laugh at those who criticized your pagan fertility rites and who then faced years of psychiatric horror in an attempt to shut them up about this and your churches censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, when you hear them screaming out in horror about the psychiatric drugs, laugh and tell them to take another pill. Time is short for you, do all you do with conviction and zeal.

The Reason For The Season:

Keep ignoring or laughing at the victims of psychiatric horror, those who were tortured for daring to try to tell you that your churches are teaching you pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments. You took the jab, there is no detoxing for you, you are going to die soon as a result of taking that jab, or those jabs, continue as you were, ignoring or laughing at the victims of psychiatric horror. You took your bullshit Covid death jab by choice while the Christians and others you ignore or laugh at had the horrid psychiatric drugs forced upon them. While you twitch and convulse and necrotize from the jabs, your greatest desire is to return to church, see the trees that blink, and give them yet more money. First they (Protestants and Catholics) taught you to turn trees into decorated fertility idols, then more recently they stood at their pulpits and parroted their own media and their own politicians (the church owns the media and the politicians) and told their sheep to take the injections that removed their fertility and ultimately their lives.

You reserve seats in western universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada Trudeau allows them to practice their “art” (torturing Canadians to death) without becoming Canadian citizens. Shut up about all your other petty grievances regarding Trudeau and the assorted Provincial governments. Off you go again, go spend your billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols and continue to falsely claim that Jesus is the reason for the season. Scripture proclaims that God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols but you in turn worship a version of Jesus that is too young to speak and rebuke the utter crap that pours out of your mouths. You are deluded to think that Jesus is anything other than enraged when He sees you turning trees into decorated idols and including Him in your pagan festivities.

Toxic Sperm and Necrotizing Vaginas:

So you lost your fertility, why? They are fertility idols that you spend billions on annually, you must have done something wrong. Try getting bigger trees and decorating them to greater degrees. Try using more blinkin' red lights and less blinkin' blue lights. Try getting the tree to blink a bit faster, or slower. Try additional tinfoil. Did you remember to cap your fertility tree idol with a miniature glittering golden or silver obelisk (a representation of a penis)??? Maybe try pulling your pants down and ejaculating upon your pagan fertility tree idols, certainly that should restore your nations and your fertility.

The psychiatric drugs forced upon me when I criticized the pagan fertility rites in your churches made my brain pound in pain, made me nauseous beyond belief, made my skin hard and dry, made my jaw lock open, made my lips and tongue turn into hard leather, made me unable to obtain an erection. Although you people are now infertile as a result of taking your death jabs, even though your sperm is now toxic, rejoice, for you are still able to drop your pants and ejaculate upon your fertility tree idols and by so doink, may yet regain your fertility (and save your nations). Sure you are twitching and convulsing and necrotizing from the poison death jabs, and girls and women are having their vaginas necrotizing (rotting) and are stinking like death before they die, rejoice in that you are not being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities for daring to criticize fertility idols. Maybe if you try laughing a little harder at the victims of psychiatric horror then you will forget about your toxic sperm and necrotizing vaginas (Proverbs 1:24-26).

At What Point Do We Start Arresting Those Who Conspired To Overthrow The President of the United States of America?:

Before you can arrest those who committed treason, you must first arrest and torture in psychiatric facilities those who proclaim that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. Then you have to hear and ignore decades of reports of soldiers being stripped of their rights and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. You have to turn your backs on those who were stripped of their rights and tortured in psychiatric facilities and laugh at them and assault them further. You have to turn an evergreen tree into a decorated idol and cap the damn thing with a miniature glittering golden or silver Egyptian obelisk (penis). You have to cover the grave stones of your dead soldiers with decorative wreaths made from the branches of evergreen trees, and you have to place these pagan fertility idols at the base of the Egyptian obelisks (penises) that you erected to honour your soldiers with. You have to reserve seats at your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists and allow then to "work" (torture Canadians to death) without them becoming Canadian citizens. You have to elect and re-elect a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because he poses with trees turned into decorated idols that you absolutely swoon over. You have to be so utterly and totally compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror that you will entirely ignore the victims, or if you acknowledge them, you must do so by mocking them and telling them to take another pill. You have to do all these things before God allows your nations to be taken over by alternative fertility cults.

And only after you are done allowing people to be tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, and only after you show true repentance, will you then be allowed to deal with the witches running your governments and your churches and your media and your hospitals and your schools and your courts of law. Until then I cry out to God against you people with my every breath and pray that God honours His assorted promises in Scripture and terminates your lives and the lives of your children. I criticized your churches and then lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture and all you pagan pricks can do for me is slander and libel me, laugh at me and assault me further. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the brutal horrid torture and you people are so cheap and ignorant that there isn't a single one of you that has so much compassion for me that you would even think to offer me a measly cookie in a feeble attempt to make up for the years I lost. All I can do for you now is laugh at your calamity (Proverbs 1:24-26) and pray for your deaths. You are ok with ignoring the brutal horrid torture and laughing at the victims of psychiatric horror, I am ok with crying out to God against you and praying for your deaths.

Mock and Arrest:

First your priests and ministers taught you to turn trees into decorated idols, different aspects of the winter solstice festivities they push upon you are pagan fertility rites that are together in opposition to God's First Three Commandments. Then later they taught you to ram your penises up each other arseholes, and many of you became diseased and lost your fertility and your lives by doink so. Then later the priests and ministers stood at their pulpits and parroted “their” government and media (the Catholic Church owns it all) and demanded you take an injection that removed your fertility and is sure to take your life. Now while you are twitching and convulsing and necrotizing (rotting) as a result of you taking the snake venom, your greatest desire is to return to church in December, see the trees that blink, and hand over yet more cash to these witches. These witches censor Scriptural references to cannibalism because they are cannibals, their delight is to devour the poor while keeping people unaware (Habakkuk 3:14), they devour the homeless so the sheep do not realize that people are going missing. They censor Scriptural passages indicating that God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

If you were to question why the churches are teaching you to turn trees into decorated idols they will first mock you. Then if you continue they will expel you from the church and shun you. If you point out that your priests and ministers are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism then both the clergy and the sheep get annoyed and phone the police on you in an attempt to get you arrested under the Mental Health Act, silenced and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. Then you make a big show of your faith and post memes indicating that churches are false when they push a homosexual agenda, while remaining silent about the churches pushing evergreen tree whoreship, and while remaining silent and utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror.

The Fraud Begins With You:

The fraud begins with you turning trees into decorated idols. God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. You do everything you can to bring Jesus into your pagan festivities, it is hardly pleasing to Him to have His name associated with your pagan fertility rites. You cap the roofs of your churches with Egyptian penises, and you cap the very top of your blinkin' tree with a miniature glittering silver or golden Egyptian penis as well. You make decorative wreaths out of the branches of your evergreen trees, then bow down and place these symbols of fertility on the graves of your war dead, you use the dead soldiers as tools to help you push your pagan fertility idolatry upon others. You place statues of soldiers next to or on top of Egyptian penises, then you bow to these penises when you place your decorative pagan fertility wreaths at the base of the dinks. You use your CIA to fund torture research at the University of Saskatchewan and at other western universities. You have Christians arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities when they dare to question why your churches are pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments. You reserve seats in your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada Trudeau allows them to "work" (torture Canadians to death) without them being Canadian citizens. You are utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror and either laugh at them or ignore them if you see them on the street shuffling their feet with their faces contorted and grimacing in pain from the horror of the psychiatric drugs. All I can do is cry out to God against you compassionless God-damned turds. I beg God Almighty to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your children. I so desperately want you people to roll over and die, hopefully so many of you will die that there will be nobody left to staff your psychiatric chambers of horror. The fraud begins with you. You have billions of dollars to annually spend on turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility and are so cheap and ignorant that there isn't a single one of you that would make a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life to brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. Go to hell.

Doctors of Medicine:

And after you have those enemies of Canada and the USA eradicated you will still have people arrested and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities for daring to say that your churches are teaching you to abide by pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, and for saying that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. You will continue to laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror and then continue to fly off to tropical resorts and pose for photos beside the blinkin' idols there, and I in turn will continue to cry out to God against you and pray for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. It is so important for you people to pose for photos beside the blinkin' pagan idols and post these photos on Facebook, that you would even post the photos if it depicted your child playing with his penis. Your churches are capped with Egyptian penises, and they teach you to cap your blinkin' trees with a miniature sparkling golden (or silver) Egyptian penis as well. It is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes, for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. Those who do not support or attend these churches drive by them, see the blinkin' fertility tree idols on their front lawns, swoon over these idols and then turn their own homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, because they assumed he shared their values when they saw photographs of him posing with the blinkin' idols. Those who did not vote for Obama tolerated him, for he posed beside their beloved blinkin' fertility idols. Then almost all of them took injections that removed their fertility and ultimately their lives. And they continued laughing at me and at the other victims of psychiatric horror, they laughed and persecuted the Christians who were warning them to flee from the idolatry, and they continued laughing even after the snake venom made them twitch, convulse and necrotize. They had zero compassion for the victims of psychiatric horror and used their universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada allowed these psychiatrists to "treat" (torture Canadians to death) even if these “doctors of medicine” were not Canadian citizens. All I can do is cry out to God against you.

Everybody Doths It:

The CIA funded the development of the horrid psychiatric drugs at The University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon and at other western universities. Americans do not care. The Americans do not care about who is being detained and tortured in their psychiatric facilities. They care about their blinkin' evergreen tree idols and couldn't care less if somebody is stripped of their rights and brutally tortured for criticizing them, or for criticizing some other aspect of their Catholic churches. They care about the J6 prisoners, all of whom are Catholics. When you abide by Catholic fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, then you become a Catholic. The Americans care about the J6 prisoners, who are all Catholics, and who all want to return home so they may decorate a tree and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. Even the atheists adopted the Catholic fertility rites and so have become Catholics as well. Christians are allied with atheists and are at war against God. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. You do everything in your power to bring Jesus into your pagan festivities, which He finds abhorrent to begin with.

I criticized your churches for teaching pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments and criticized your churches for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, I was stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years. I said that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. Then I was given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I thought too much about cannibals, penises and children, odd as Hindus reach their spiritual bliss via orgasm. Every three weeks I was wheeled into a psychiatric appeal panel committee and if awake in the wheelchair attempted to defend my sanity by saying that the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols (hard to do when your jaw is locked open and your lips and tongue have turned into hard leather, when your head is banging in pain and your degree of nausea exceeds overwhelming). Dr. Gene Marcoux, an expert in religious delusions, heard me state this at one psychiatric appeal panel hearing, he smiled and said that I was religiously deluded because everybody doths it. The Catholics seated on the other side of the table smirked and gave him permission to resume torturing me. Dr. Marcoux later said my posters were crazy and if he ever hears of me putting up posters in Saskatoon again, he would have me returned to him for another round of “treatment”.

You folks have your own children and seniors medicated and never stop to think that psychiatrists do not treat their victims equally. I was repeatedly arrested and tortured, people called me a pedophile, laughed at me and assaulted me further. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all you people can do is collectively spend billions of dollars annually turning your churches, schools, homes, courts of law, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, then flying to tropical resorts and posing for photographs with the phallic-capped decorated evergreen tree idols there. I cry out to God against you pagans with every breath I take. You people are so cheap and ignorant and compassionless that there isn’t a single one of you that would attempt to make up the many years I lost to brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere, indeed, you people are so cheap and ignorant and compassionless that you can’t even find it in your hearts to buy me or any other victim of psychiatric horror so much as a cookie. It might be wise to keep in mind that it’s the voices that question your churches who are the ones that are hit with the greatest reprisals.

Homeless:

Forcing people to become homeless makes it easier for the witches to get away with eating people… their delight is to devour people without anybody being aware what is going on (Habakkuk 3:14)... nobody knows when a homeless person goes missing so the homeless (and children) are the preferred prey.

And churches keep people ignorant of the cannibalism being conducted by censoring Scriptural references to the act. Church members will publish books praising themselves on how their missionaries eradicated cannibalism from Africa and the South Seas, but they do this while being totally silent about the cannibalism being conducted by Freemasons and other witches in the west, and they do this while censoring any reference to cannibalism in Scripture. Witches will not be breaking into your homes to torture, kill and eat you, they will instead bring about legislation to impoverish you and make you homeless, then they will wait for you to leave your tent or cardboard box when you go outside to take a piss. In order to assist the witches in their censorship of cannibalism, they get psychiatrists to torture Christians to death when they dare to speak up about the churches censoring the Scriptural references to cannibalism.

They also use psychiatry to torture Christians into silence when they question why the churches are pushing evergreen tree whoreship in place of God's Commandments. Just as the priests and ministers censor Scriptural references to cannibalism, they also censor Scripture indicating God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

Capping Your Pagan Fertility Idols With Another Pagan Fertility Idol:

Scripture repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols. Different aspects of your pagan winter fertility festival together violates God's First Three Commandments.

Make sure to cap the very top of your blinkin' evergreen tree idol with a sparkling silver or a sparkling golden miniature Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis), by doink so you folks cap your pagan fertility tree idols with additional pagan fertility idols. Now I suggest you pull your pants down and ejaculate upon your pagan fertility tree idols, and upon your Egyptian penises. Maybe if you ejaculate upon your blinkin' idols, then God will restore your fertility and your nations.

Annually the pope places a decorated evergreen tree next to the stolen Egyptian penis in Vatican Square, maybe you need to stick Egyptian penises next to your blinkin' trees instead of just capping the very top of the blinkin' trees with them. If you placed your decorated evergreen tree idols next to Egyptian penises, while capping the evergreen tree idols with a glittering Egyptian penis as well, there may be no need to pull your pants down and ejaculate upon the tree, but to be safe, I recommend you still do so. Your fertility and your nations are at stake.

You cap the very top of your blinkin’ trees with a glittering golden or a sparkling silver Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis, it is a pagan fertility idol), but then you fail to get it to blink. Since you have your tree blinkin’ it makes sense to me that you would also get your Egyptian penises to blink as well. Maybe your failure in getting your Egyptian penises to blink is the cause of the loss of your fertility, the loss of your lives and the loss of your nations.

You honour your war dead by placing statues of soldiers next to or standing directly on top of Egyptian penises, then you bow down to these dinks when you place your decorated fertility tree wreaths (pagan symbols of fertility) at the base of these dinks, but again, you fail to get those pagan penises to blink. Similarly you decorate the grave stones of your war dead with these decorative pagan fertility tree wreaths, but fail to get these fertility tree wreaths to blink as well.

The priests and ministers advertised themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, so it is no surprise that they rammed their penises up your children's arseholes. You tolerated it because they had very nice trees that blinked. Don't feel so bad as the Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the USA because he posed with the blinkin' idols, Americans saw the photos of Obama posing with the pagan idols and assumed he shared their values.

God is enraged when He sees you aresholes turn trees into decorated idols, but it is only because you are utterly failing to get your Egyptian penises and your fertility wreaths to blink, or because you are getting your trees to blink at the wrong frequency (Proverbs 1:24-26).

Silent Night:

Continued painful silence about the victims of psychiatric horror. You want the J6 prisoners released so they may turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. When you abide by Catholic fertility rites then you become Catholics. You are Catholic who demand that your fellow Catholics are released from prison. You are silent about the victims of psychiatric horror, they are largely people who criticized your Catholic fertility rites and criticized your churches for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, this is something else that your churches censor. You ignore condemnations of your pagan traditions and do everything you can to bring Jesus into your favoured pagan fertility holiday, which God abhors.

You see yourselves as absolute heroes when you speak in defense of the J6 prisoners and when you decorate the graves of your war dead with decorative fertility tree wreaths. You erect statues of soldiers standing next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises, then you bow to these penises when you place your decorative fertility tree wreath at the base of the dink. Just as people can't see that it is the bullshit Covid snake venom injections that is causing them to twitch, convulse, necrotize and drop dead, you similarly can't see that you are losing your nations because you reject instruction from God and turn trees into blinkin' idols.

You are also losing your nations because you are utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror. God Almighty allowed me to experience the brutal horror and then He preserved my life so I could try to inform you about it. You don't care, you ignore the decades of reports of American service men and others tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, and you want your J6 prisoners instead, so they may go and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility.

Jingle Bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to hear the victims of psychiatric horror beg for assistance to flee the country, then instead you fly off to tropical resorts where you pose for photos next to the pagan idols there. It is so vitally important to pose for photos next to the pagan idols and post the photos on Facebook, that you would even do so if one of your children was playing with his penis in the photograph. Then you elect and re-elect a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and cannibal to the presidency of the USA because you liked to see the photos of him posing with the pagan fertility tree idols, when you saw the photos of him posing with your beloved idols you assumed he shared your values. Your love of the pagan fertility rites destroyed America.

Nuremberg Code Heroes:

The CIA conducted torture research and funded the development of the brutal psychiatric drugs at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, most everyone died. Jesus preserved my life so I could inform you of the horror of the drugs, nobody cares. They either laugh at or ignore the victims of psychiatric horror and now see themselves as absolute heroes because after taking the bullshit Covid gene-altering snake-venom jabs they mention the Nuremberg Code. They took their bullshit Covid jabs by choice and this is after they laughed at or ignored those who had the brutal psychiatric drugs forced upon them. Or they did not take the bullshit Covid jabs and now see themselves as super-heroes as they ignore the victims of psychiatric horror and continue to rant about the Nuremberg Code.

Many of these heroes and super-heroes are Catholics who cannot tolerate criticisms of their churches and gleefully employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to torture me and other Christians who questioned why they are pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, and who questioned why the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. Many of the heroes and super-heroes just see themselves as Protestants but they are truly Catholics as they uphold the Catholic fertility rites and get their trees to blink. The heroes and super-heroes have super-vision and can see past the pedophilia of the priests and ministers and still give them money, either weekly, or just in December when they go to church to see the blinkin’ trees.

Americans are not rich enough to pay reparations to psychiatric torture victims, nor wise enough to blush. They do not have the ability to show the slightest bit of compassion to the victims of psychiatric horror, yet are able to rant on and on about the Nuremberg Code. They can’t even find it in their vocabulary to acknowledge that psychiatric abuse is taking place. Similarly more than 99.9% of their social posts ignore the existence of witches.

Charles is Coming:

In Canada Trudeau rebates the Carbon Tax back mainly to the largest families, to the families that consume the most carbon... to the large Islamic families with the four wives and four homes. Both the Carbon Tax and the bullshit Covid crisis are being used to funnel money into the pockets of Islamists. Trudeau is an Islamist and Obama is an Islamist (Obama tells Biden what to do and say), and if you attempt to stop either of them and deport the Islamists from North America, then Charles (the Anti-Christ) will come with his massive United Nations Islamic army and defend his people. Indeed, Charles is already landing his UN aircraft in both Canada and the USA in quantities and his Islamic soldiers are also arriving daily over the American and Canadian southern borders.

The Americans and the Canadians tolerate the invasion of the United Nations Troops because Charles heads this army and his mom annually showed off some real nice blinkin' fertility tree idols. Supposedly anybody who poses with the pagan fertility tree idols is to be highly respected and honoured. Americans even elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, because he posed for photos with the blinkin' fertility tree idols, Americans saw the photos of their beloved trees and assumed that Obama shared their values. Both the Americans and the Canadians allow the invasion of the Islamic troops because they are waiting for "Christmas" (the use of God's Name in vain, it is not His Mass). God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, He wants nothing to do with your pagan holiday, with your tolerance of evil, with you merging your pagan fertility rites in with your Christian worship.

I spoke up in 1988 and criticized your churches for pushing pagan fertility rites and censoring Scripture that condemns turning trees into decorated idols, and for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. I said it was no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals, yet it is the Hindus who reach their spiritual bliss via orgasm. People laughed and laughed, called me a pedophile and assaulted me further. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, instead they flew to tropical resorts and posed for photos while standing next to the pagan idols there. Then they posted the photos on Facebook, where the witches shop for your children. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child that is attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten.

It is so vitally important for you compassionless God-damned turds to post photos of your children posing with the pagan idols, that you would even do so if one of your children was playing with his penis in the photograph. Good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

Cookies:

First they either laughed at or simply ignored the victims of psychiatric horror. These are people who had injections forced upon them, while you folks took your bullshit-Covid snake-venom injections by choice. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the years of brutal horrid torture, now all I can do for you is laugh at you as you twitch, convulse and necrotize (Proverbs 1:24-26). Your sperm is now toxic, your vaginas are now necrotizing, your women stink like death before they die. And still your greatest desire is to turn a tree into a decorated fertility idol and tithe to the cannibals and pedophiles in the churches that teach you to do so.

I criticized your churches for pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, for censoring repeated admonitions instructing you to put away your pagan idols, and for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. I said that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, children and cannibals, and who then tortured me for years. All you pagan pricks could do for me is laugh at me, call me a pedophile and assault me further.

I begged in vain for some assistance to flee the absolute horror of the psychiatric abuse, people instead flew to tropical resorts and posed with the pagan idols there, then they posted the photos of their children posing with the trees on Facebook, where the witches shop for their victims. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is then abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten, and portions of the children are eaten before the child is killed.

It is so vitally important for you Catholics to post photos on social media of your children posing with the Catholic fertility tree idols, that you would do so even if one of the children in the photograph was playing with his penis.

I spoke up in defense of God's Word and then lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture. Then I lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture. And there isn't a single one of you who has so much compassion for me (or for any other victim of psychiatric horror) that you would make even a feeble attempt to try to make it up to me for the many years I lost to the brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. You are begging God and the police and the medical system to shut me up about the filthy traditions in your churches and in your hearts, and I in turn am begging God to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives. You people are so cheap and ignorant and compassionless that you can't even find it in your hearts to buy me a measly cookie in a feeble attempt to help make up for the loss of years of my life to the brutal horrid psychiatric torture. Yet you have the money to reserve seats at your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada allow them to work without being Canadian citizens.

Then you tolerate the presidency of a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, you assumed he shared your values when he posed beside the blinkin’ idols. You continue to allow “Obama” to rule over you through Biden or by someone wearing a Biden mask, while Canadians are ruled over by an Islamist and a Sikh, and both countries have Islamic mayors. You drape your trees with copious quantities of tinfoil and then tell me that I am wearing a tinfoil hat and that I should take a pill. You judge me worthy of years of brutal horrid torture then smugly tell me that I am judging you and that I should come to Jesus. Then you have the audacity to start harping on and on about the Nuremberg Code. Go to hell!!!

Laugh and Sing:

Maybe continue either ignoring or laughing at the victims of psychiatric horror, or alternate, some days ignore the victims of psychiatric horror and other days laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror. Cover your fertility tree idols with copious quantities of tinfoil and tell the victims of psychiatric horror that they are wearing tinfoil hats and that they should take a pill. Laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror when they say that the psychiatric drugs is making their hair fall out, making their skin hard and dry, making their jaw lock open, making their lips and tongue turn into hard leather, making them completely nauseas, making their brains pound in utter pain, making them deathly sick and unable to achieve an erection.

Laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror when they beg for assistance to flee the country and then fly off to a tropical resort where you pose with the pagan fertility tree idols there. Then post photographs of your children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook, where the witches shop for children. The witches cruise Facebook and see a child that is attractive to him or her, they place an order and the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Post that photo of your children posing with the trees on Facebook, even if one of your children is playing with his penis in the photo.

Read the Bible and see that God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, so go to church and see the trees that blink and give them money. See that the churches cap their roofs with Egyptian penises (they call these Egyptian penises "steeples"), and they also cap the very top of their blinkin' trees with a glittering golden miniature Egyptian penis as well, so give them money and then turn your own home into a blinkin' temple of fertility. Bow to the fertility tree idols and place some presents at the base of the blinkin' trees and giggle with utter glee. Then take an injection that removes your fertility and is sure to take your life. Then continue laughing at the victims of psychiatric horror while you start referring to the Nuremberg Code. Alternate, some days laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, other days ignore the victims of psychiatric horror, other days just sit back and read the Nuremberg Code and feel sorry for yourselves for willingly taking an injection that results in the loss of your fertility and your lives.

Tell the victims of psychiatric horror that it is too bad that the drugs forced upon them results in them being unable to get an erection as it is their own damn fault for daring to criticize your Catholic fertility rituals. Phone the police on them and have them returned to psychiatric horror when you hear them quote unpleasant Scripture that conflicts with your Catholic beliefs, then sit back and necrotize from your bullshit Covid death jabs. Your girls and women have their vaginas necrotizing (rotting), they stink like death before they die. Your boys and men are now infertile and their sperm is toxic. And so off you go to church to see the fertility trees that blink, and give the priests and ministers who teach you these fertility rituals some more money. Laugh and sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way.

J6 Prisoners Preferred:

Not an ounce of compassion for the victims of psychiatric horror, not even a mention of their existence. Decades of reports of American service men being stripped of their rights and brutally tortured to death with the psychiatric drugs all ignored. Now you reserve seats for and use your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists. You defend your J6 prisoners instead because they are all Catholics just like you, when you adopt the Catholic fertility rites then you become Catholics. You want your J6 prisoners released so they may join with their families and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. Nobody wants a victim of psychiatric horror released as nobody wants to hear that person say that your "Christmas" is the use of God's Name in vain, it is not Christ's Mass but is instead a pagan mass commemorating the return of the sun from the south, by December 25th the sun is visibly returning from the south. And nobody wants a victim of psychiatric horror released as nobody wants to hear that person say that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and that many of the missing children have been eaten. Most so-called Christians are not tortured to death in psychiatric facilities as they defend Catholic fertility rites rather than The Word of God. God proclaims in Scripture that He is ENRAGED when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, quoting this Scripture is simply not tolerated.

So I imagine you will get your J6 Catholic prisoners released this winter so they may join with their families in turning trees into decorated idols (so they may embrace Catholic fertility rituals). You will then start to decorate your trees not just with tinfoil, blinkin' lights and with a sparkling golden or silver Egyptian penis on the very top of the tree, but with copious quantities of sparkling J6 ornaments as well. After a few years it will be tradition to turn your trees into filthy God-damned blinkin' pagan fertility idols with sparkling J6 decorations, and those who do not join with you in this pagan filth you will mock, laugh at, slander, libel, assault and shun from your churches and communities, you will have them arrested for daring to question your traditions and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. Then you will sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way.

Then you will run into somebody that you shunned and expelled from your church, you will see the person walking on the other side of the street and you will stop and point and say, “Hey, there is that feller who criticized my blinkin’ J6 decorated evergreen tree idol and said that it was capped with an Egyptian penis, or some damn thing like that, he should take a pill.” You will phone the police and have the person arrested and delivered to a Hindu psychiatrist who will inform the individual that he thinks too much about the sparkling J6 decorations before ordering that a needle be stuck in his ass.

Then you will re-elect the homosexual Indonesian Islamist, who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, because he posed for photos while standing next to the pagan fertility tree idols. You either voted for him or you tolerated him because he posed with your beloved pagan idols, when you saw the photos you assumed he shared your values. Good for you people, I sure hope you win.

Proud Men:

You are the men who either ignored or laughed at the victims of psychiatric horror. You are the men who turned trees into decorated idols and who tithed to the churches who taught you to do so. You are the men who phoned the police on me when I said that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. You are the men who cap the very top of your blinkin' tree with a miniature glittering Egyptian obelisk (penis). You are the men who make decorative fertility wreaths out of decorated fertility evergreen tree branches, then who place these pagan symbols of fertility upon the graves of your war dead, you use your dead soldiers to push your pagan beliefs upon others. You are the men who make statues of soldiers and place them next to or directly upon Egyptian penises, and then who bow to these penises when you place your fertility tree wreaths (pagan idols) at the bases of the dinks (pagan idols). You are the men who reserve seats at your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists. In Canada you are the men who allow the newly trained Hindu, Sikh and Islamist psychiatrists to "work" (torture Canadians to death) without becoming Canadian citizens. You are the men who laugh at me and assault me further when I begged for assistance to flee the years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture. You are the men who ignore the victims of psychiatric horror or who laugh at them and assault them further, then you fly to tropical resorts to pose for photographs while standing next to the pagan idols there. You are the men who posted the photos of your children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook, even when one of the children was playing with his penis in the photograph. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child that is attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. You are the men, for some reason you are proud. Good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

CIA Funded Psychiatric Facilities:

God proclaims in Scripture that He is ENRAGED when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. You are kept ignorant of these Scriptures as the churches censor them, and the churches have people arrested and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities if you dare to point out that they are also censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. We live in a corrupt church-state, the churches use all the other institutions to assist them to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols and to censor knowledge of the cannibals who rule over you. You in turn are totally compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror. You care little now that it is revealed that the CIA assassinated President Kennedy, you also care little that the CIA funded the development of the psychiatric drugs and funded torture research at Canadian and other western universities. Most every Canadian who was tortured with psychiatric drugs at the University of Saskatchewan died. Many were stripped of their rights and brutally tortured because they quoted Scripture that wasn't approved by your churches. You folks are utterly and totally compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, you will do anything in order to stop people from criticizing your pagan fertility rites. You have Egyptian penises capping the roofs of your filthy God-damned churches, and many of you also cap the very tops of your blinkin' trees with an Egyptian penis as well. Mock those who indicate that Scripture condemns your fertility tree idols, if they continue to speak up in your churches then laugh at them and shun them, and if they continue to squeak and indicate that your priests and ministers are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, assault them then phone the police on them and have them delivered to the CIA funded psychiatric facilities. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the years of brutal horrid torture and all you pagan pricks could do for me is laugh at me and assault me further.

So you embraced pagan fertility rites and then lost your fertility to the jabs. You laughed at me when I begged for assistance to flee the country, now all I can do is laugh at you as you twitch and convulse and necrotize from your bullshit Covid jabs. Your sperm is now toxic, your girls and women have their vaginas necrotizing, they stink like death before they die. And still your greatest desire is to return to church and see the fertility idols blink!!! They blink on and off, on and off, on and off, it is really quite a show. All I can do is cry out to God against the Americans, and against the Canadians and laugh at your calamity (Proverbs 1:24-26).

Laugh Some More:

Regain your fertility by turning an evergreen tree into a decorated fertility idol. Cover it with copious quantities of tinfoil and get it to blink. God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, but what doth He know?!!! Americans voted for a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, when they saw photos of him posing with the pagan fertility idols they assumed he shared their values. It may help to tithe to churches that teach you to turn trees into decorated idols, especially when there is an Egyptian penis on the roof. Similarly make sure to cap your blinkin' tree with a glittering Egyptian penis as well. How could it hurt?

I criticized the churches in 1988 for teaching pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments and for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and was stripped of my rights and repeatedly tortured by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists. People laughed at me and assaulted me further when I begged for assistance to flee the country. Not a single God-damned one of them had so much compassion for me that they would buy me so much as a fucking cookie. They laughed and laughed and laughed and then took injections that removed their fertility and their lives.

Bible Versions:

The Revised Standard Version (RSV), New King James Version (NKJV), the New American Standard Bible (NASB) are three Bibles that are worth your time to read. Compare some of the poetry in Ecclesiastes between these versions and see which sounds the most polished to you. My suggestion is that you own your own Bible, purchase a King James Version Bible (KJV) and also one or more of the RSV, NKJV and NASB.

Or get a parallel Bible that combines the King James Version together with one of these other three versions. Or seek to obtain a parallel Bible that contains all four Bibles … KJV, NKJV, RSV and NASB. I’d buy a copy if they published one.

Another parallel Bible I wish was published would combine the Revised Version (RV 1881-1885), with the American Standard Version (ASV 1900-1901), with the Revised Standard Version (RSV 1946-1952) and with the New American Standard Bible (NASB 1963-1971). I’d be thrilled if somebody published such a parallel Bible, I’d buy one for myself and at least one as a gift.

Ghosts are not real, I do not appreciate hearing God's Holy Spirit being referred to as a Holy Ghost (or to the holy spirit) but each to their own... overall I like the Revised Standard Version (RSV), it is clear and written eloquently, more eloquently than perhaps any other Bible, yet it has problems (it dothn’t capitalize Deity pronouns for example). I prefer reading from the RSV and consider it overall better than the KJV, RV, ASV, NASB or the NKJV. A parallel Bible containing all six versions (KJV, RV, ASV, RSV, NASB, NKJV) would be very nice.

Some of the Bible versions are very corrupt and contain many purposeful errors, such as The Good News Bible (GNB), the New International Version (NIV), and the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV), they are not only corrupted but the versions lack eloquence, the words do not flow. Doth your version of the Bible have Jesus strongly disagreeing with the woman over the issue of His mother being blessed? Or doth your Bible have Jesus in full or partial agreement with the old woman? (Luke 11:28)

I personally would not purchase a parallel Bible that contains any one of these three trashy versions (GNB, NIV and NRSV). May you come to an understanding that God and Satan and witches and angels are real while ghosts are not…. the dead are asleep and know nothing. Consider reading the Bible, and a reputable version of it as well. If you desire, spend a few weeks doing comparison studies between these nine versions of Bibles, if you are serious in your study you should find that the three I mention here (GNB, NIV and NRSV) are purposely corrupted, they are evil. There are other versions of Bibles as bad as these three, but I mention these three as they are often accepted as legitimate. Funny that no matter which version of Bible people read from, they continue to turn trees into decorated idols and tithe to churches that push traditions that are in direct conflict with God’s Commandments.

Dreams:

About twenty or so years ago I had a dream of Saskatoon. I was on the west side of the 400 block of Second Avenue North, it was summer (or at least there was no snow), the street was deserted, there was no life at all, no indication that there was any life at all in the entire city, there were neither people nor animals present. The few cars on the street were neatly parked, none of the cars nor building were damaged in any way. I looked through the front window of a business at #3-411 Second Avenue North, it was a small Asian restaurant and contained rows of corpses covered in clean white sheets. Everything, all the cars parked on the street and this restaurant were neat and tidy, I imagine all the other businesses and houses in the city were in similar tidy order. This means that if I were mayor of Saskatoon I wouldn’t have any constituents and nobody would have to bother building up a supply of food reserves. There wouldn’t be anybody to complain about the bike lanes, wouldn’t be anybody advocating for new bike lanes, there wouldn’t be anybody riding bicycles. Then after a period of inactivity the streets of Saskatoon will be full of Chinese people riding bicycles, I predict (I am not a prophet, I’m probably wrong, and this is but my best guess).

About the same time I had a dream of a sickly elderly bedridden white woman, her narrow bed was attached to a wall in the stairwell located between the first and second floors of a house converted to suites, it was at 518 12th Street East, near Five Corners in Saskatoon. People had to squeeze by her when they walked up and down the stairs. If I were to become mayor of Saskatoon I would see a shortage of hospital beds, and would remind my constituents that they spent many millions of dollars having me tortured for years at The Royal University Hospital and at Saskatoon City Hospital. And I’d suggest they go and buy themselves some toilet paper and encourage them to try to manage their money a bit better. That is my interpretation of the dream.

And about the same time I dreamt of a tiny viper in the kitchen, because it was so small nobody thought the snake to be a threat. The snake fled under the refrigerator and was temporarily forgotten. Soon after many dozens of vipers poured out from under the refrigerator and filled the home. Sounds like God wants us to purchase new refrigerators that sit flat on the floor so there is no room for vermin to crawl under. Whatever the dream means, it can’t be any worse than Islamists having you injected with so-called vaccines that contain snake venom, so not to worry.

I dreamt of four horses jumping east over vehicles parked on the road and landing upon Sam’s front lawn, they turned around and jumped over the vehicles again and headed back to the west, except for one horse that stumbled when it tried to jump back over the vehicle the second time and stayed behind with me at Sam’s house. Maybe that horse knew there were snakes under the refrigerator, or likely it sensed some other horror in the house. This is exceedingly bad news for you as Jesus gave me a horse. I think I’ll call it Stomper, he or she is invisible to all but me. Only saw the horse once, it was at night on the front lawn, and I never saw the colour.

For the first 32 or 33 years of my life I dreamt in black and white, then one night I dreamt of the bright yellow front cover of the B-52’s record album. There is something special with the color yellow, haven’t figured it out yet.

Visions:

I experienced a vision in April 1988 and again on May 31st 1988, it was only after I became 100% convinced of the truth of Scripture and 100% convinced of the existence of God, did He (Jesus) then show me such miracles. In April the vision involved clouds interacting with stars and then in May the clouds interacted with the full blue moon. In April the clouds simultaneously parted into perhaps seven circular openings of equal size, revealing a bright star in the center of each circular opening, I was unable to count the quantity of openings nor record the exact date. On May 31st 1988 the clouds symmetrically covered the left and right sides of the moon (three times, identically, in fairly quick succession), making the visible part of the moon appear to be in the shape of a mushroom. Later in the summer of 1989 the clouds formed the shape of an eagle that spread out to about a mile in size and scared a flock of pigeons. I had a female Siamese sealpoint runt that liked to ride on my shoulder (we were quite fond of each other), she was removed from me when I was “incarcerated” at the local psychiatric facilities, then after she died she twice appeared to me in visions. I used to think that the vision on May 31st 1988 foretold of a disaster on a future May 31st of some distant year, now I think it was God assuring me of His existence in order to help comfort me for the troubles I was about to endure.

Now looking back at these events years later I see that the events with the clouds are not visions at all, but were real events that I watched as they occurred. Another real event I experienced was a male Mountain Bluebird flying towards me at head level, when it got half way I was able to identify it. He continued flying directly towards my head and then when he neared he spread his wings out wide and braked, he slowed down quite abruptly and stopped midair, perhaps 2 or 4 inches from my face, then using his right wing gave me the softest and most gentle stroke on the left side of my face.

I named my runt Siamese sealpoint cat Namur, she appeared twice to me in actual visions after she died.

For Further Reading:

A History of Gold and Money: 1450-1920 - Pierre Vilar
A Nation of Counterfeiters: Capitalists, Con Men, and the Making of the United States - Stephen Mihm
Arming and Disarming: A History of Gun Control In Canada - R. Blake Brown
Babylon Mystery Religion - Ralph Woodrow
Doukhobors At War - John P. Zubek and Patricia Anne Solberg
Flight Without Formula - A.C. Kermode
Frances Farmer Shadowland - William Arnold
Late Victorian Holocausts: El Nino Famines and the Making of the Third World - Mike Davis
Mosquito: A Pictorial History of the DH98 - Philip Birtles
Paris In The Terror - Stanley Loomis
Royal Babylon: The Alarming History of European Royalty - Karl Shaw
Spiritualism Today - LeRoy Edwin Froom
The Anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea - Tim Cohen
The Girl Aviator’s Motor Butterfly - Margaret Burnham
The Grip of Death: A Study of Modern Money, Debt Slavery, and Destructive Economics - Michael Rowbotham

Videos To Be Sure To Watch (maybe on Bitchute.com or Youtube.com, or maybe on Gab.com):

Nice - Ann Barnhardt (11 minutes)
Brigitte Gabriel Reads the Muslim Brotherhood Plan for America (4 minutes)
They Killed Granny, Now They’re Going To Kill the Kids - Dr. Vernon Coleman (12 minutes)
Global Warming, The Fraud Behind the Covid Fraud - Dr. Vernon Coleman (23 minutes)
Finally! Medical Proof The Covid Jab is Murder - Dr. Vernon Coleman (4 minutes)
The Poison Death Shot - Vladimir Zelenko (30 minutes)
We Are Witnessing Intentional Medical Genocide - Dr. Bryan Ardis (55 minutes)
Understanding How Covid-19 Was Made Up - Dr. Sam Bailey (19 minutes)
Stop Saying That You Had It, Stop Saying You Know Someone Who Had It - Amandha Vollmer (13 minutes)
You Want The Truth? Here it is!! Grand Jury Trial Begins Into Crimes Against Humanity - Day 1 (18 minutes)
A Message To Killer Nurses - Dr. Jane Ruby (17 minutes)
They Only Managed To Kill 50 Million Last Time With A Vaccine - Vera Sharav (8 minutes)
Don’t Drink Tap Water - Dr. Bryan Ardis (8 minutes)
This Needs To Be Stopped Now! - Dr. Vernon Coleman (28 minutes)
It is governments not the Coronavirus which threaten our lives - Dr. Vernon Coleman (10 minutes)
They faked a pandemic, they faked a test, they faked a cure - Dr. Vernon Coleman (28 minutes)
This is a power grab - Tucker Carlson (15 minutes)
What’s Going On Here? - Tucker Carlson (18 minutes)
Ready For The Big Kill - Dr. Vernon Coleman (28 minutes)
Nothing’s Happening By Accident - Dr. Vernon Coleman (34 minutes)
Martial Law Worldwide - The Illuminati Puppets Sold Us To Their God: Satan (10 minutes)
The Chinese Could Simply Turn Off Our Economy - Tucker Carlson (21 minutes)
Hospitals Medically Kidnapping Patients and Killing Them With Covid Protocols - Dr. Amandha Vollmer (13 minutes)
Infant and Toddler Deaths Are Up 700% Over Previous Year - Dr. Jane Ruby
There Were Never Any Safe Effective Or Valid Vaccines - Dr. Amandha Vollmer
Covid-19 Vaccinations are Weapons of Mass Destruction and Could Wipe Out The Human Race - Dr, Vernon Coleman (22 minutes)
This Should Be A Crime - It’s Dark and Horrifying - Tucker Carlson (17 minutes)
The Cold Hard Facts of Murder of the Elderly And Disabled And It Isn’t From The Shot! - Kate Shemirani (65 minutes)

Reviews To Be Sure To Read:

“Squeaky Eureaky!!!” - Professor Squeak Squeak, Scientific Journal of Squeaks
“Sweet Squeak” - Squeaky Squeaky Squeak, Squeak Beat
“Sneaky peeky Squeaky” - Ms. Squeak Squeaky, True Crime Squeaks
“Squishy squishy squeak squeak” - Squeaky Squeak Squeak,Teen Squeakers
“Simply squeaky” - Simon Squeaky Squeaker The Third, Important Squeakers Today
“Squawk squawk” - Inspector Squeakity Squawk, Royal Canadian Mounted Squeakers

January 3rd 2023 1:02 pm 169,529 words (193 pages)