Arizona Gov. Ducey says Biden's border policy serves as 'marketing arm' of Mexican cartels

Leroy N. Soetoro

Sep 4, 2022, 4:45:22 PM9/4/22
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizona-governor-biden-border-policy-
marketing-arm-mexican-cartels

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey insisted Sunday that cartels
are the ones shaping policy at the U.S.-Mexico border, as the Biden
administration acts as their "marketing arm" in failing to curb illegal
immigration.

Speaking to a Fox News Digital reporter ahead of the National Governors
Association Winter Meeting in Washington, D.C., Ducey, a Republican,
agreed that there’s a correlation between rising crime plaguing several
major U.S. cities and an influx of unchecked migrants entering the
country.

"Well, of course, there's a link between criminals coming over the border
and rising crime – of that, there's no doubt," he said. "We've got nearly
two million people that we've apprehended at this time. So, border
security is national security. The federal government is failing at that."

LEAKED VIDEO SHOWS FEDERAL CONTRACTORS FLYING MIGRANTS TO SUBURBAN NY:
‘BETRAYING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE’

"But I also think that there's a humanitarian crisis in terms of human
smuggling, child sex trafficking and the drug trade," Ducey continued,
addressing the subject of illegal immigration. "The cartels are really
shaping border policy right now. And the Biden administration is their
marketing arm."

"We don't know who we're not catching. These people are coming from 120-
plus countries, including countries that harbor terrorists," Ducey said.
"So, of course we could have something terrible happen to our nation by
this lack of attention to the federal border. But we could also just have
this crime, violence, vandalism and murder that we see. So, there's no
doubt about it that there's a link to it."

His remarks come after Fox News reported earlier this week about a leaked
video showing federal contractors flying migrants from southern border
states to suburban New York.

Body camera footage obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request
captured an August 2021 exchange on the tarmac of a Westchester airport.
In the video, Westchester Police Sgt. Michael Hamborsky grilled federal
contractors about why he was not briefed about the flights, to which they
responded they had instructions from Homeland Security to keep the matter
on the "down low."

"The government is betraying the American people," a federal contractor
told the officer.

Fox News also obtained video showing a recent spat between Border Patrol
agents and their chief during a visit by Homeland Security Secretary
Alejandro Mayorkas. The verbal disagreement highlights rising tensions
between agents and the Biden administration – whose policies many agents
believe are stopping them from keeping the border secure. An agent
admitted that morale is at an all-time low.

In another high-profile incident last week, a Houston-area corporal was
shot and killed during a traffic stop. U.S. Immigration and Customs
Enforcement (ICE) confirmed the suspect apprehended in Mexico and brought
back to Texas had previously entered the U.S. illegally and was a citizen
of El Salvador.

Fox News’ Adam Shaw contributed to this report.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Hisler

Sep 7, 2022, 1:54:17 PM9/7/22
On 9/4/2022 2:45 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> Speaking to a Fox News Digital reporter ahead of the National Governors
> Association Winter Meeting in Washington, D.C., Ducey, a Republican,
> agreed that there’s a correlation between rising crime plaguing several
> major U.S. cities and an influx of unchecked migrants entering the
> country.
>
> "Well, of course, there's a link between criminals coming over the border
> and rising crime – of that, there's no doubt," he said. "We've got nearly
> two million people that we've apprehended at this time. So, border
> security is national security. The federal government is failing at that."

If our nation imports people from other nations that are plagued with
corruption and gang violence, that violence and corruption will follow
them here. It's an no brainer.
--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

https://www.globalgulag.us