Catholic cardinal calls mass migration 'a new form of slavery,' says Bible shouldn't be used to promote it

Leroy N. Soetoro

Apr 12, 2019, 3:57:48 PM4/12/19
https://www.foxnews.com/world/catholic-cardinal-calls-mass-migration-a-
new-form-of-slavery-says-bible-shouldnt-be-used-to-justify-it

A top African cardinal of the Catholic Church branded mass migration a
“new form of slavery” and said those who seek to use the Bible to promote
migration are pushing a “false" interpretation of the scriptures.

“It is a false exegesis to use the Word of God to promote migration. God
never wanted these rifts,” Cardinal Robert Sarah said in a new interview
with French publication Valeurs Actuelles.

Sarah, who serves as the head of the Vatican's liturgy office, is often
named in traditionalist circles as their hope to one day succeed Pope
Francis. He's frequently made waves with his more conservative stances on
liturgical practices, Islam, migration and other issues.

Those positions were on full display in the French article, in which
Sarah, from Guinea, blasted priests and bishops who “say fuzzy things,
vague, imprecise, to escape criticism, and they marry the stupid evolution
of the world.” On Europe, Sarah said that the Church should not cooperate
with the increasing acceptance by politicians of mass migration into the
traditionally Christian continent.

“All migrants who arrive in Europe are penniless, without work, without
dignity...This is what the Church wants?” he asked. “The Church can not
cooperate with this new form of slavery that has become mass migration. If
the West continues in this fatal way, there is a great risk that, due to a
lack of birth, it will disappear, invaded by foreigners, just as Rome has
been invaded by barbarians.”

Sarah added: “My country is predominantly Muslim. I think I know what
reality I'm talking about."

Sarah’s comments are in stark contrast to those from Pope Francis on the
subject. Francis has repeatedly stressed the value of migration and has
encouraged European countries, in particular, to open their border to
flows of migrants coming from the third world.

Pope Francis pulls hand away from worshippers wanting to kiss his
ringVideo
Last week, he spoke in Morocco, the main destination for sub-Saharan
African migrants seeking to reach Europe via Spain, and frequently
mentioned migration.

"The issue of migration will never be resolved by raising barriers,
fomenting fear of others or denying assistance to those who legitimately
aspire to a better life for themselves and their families," Francis said.

He also praised Morocco’s efforts to allow religious coexistence and to
promote moderate forms of Islam.

But Sarah is much more skeptical of whether the Church should be open to
immigration. He cited the example of Poland, a Catholic country that has
strict immigration policies, and said he had urged it not to sacrifice its
Polish and Catholic identities “on the altar of a technocratic and
stateless Europe.”

“She is free to tell Europe that everyone was created by God to be placed
in a specific place, with its culture, traditions, and history,” he told
the paper. “This current desire to globalize the world by suppressing
nations, specificities, is pure madness.”

In the interview, he urged Europe to avoid embracing materialism and
forgetting its Christian heritage, warning that it could lead to the
extinction of Europe itself.

“If Europe disappears, and with it the invaluable values of the old
continent, Islam will invade the world," Sarah said. "And we will totally
change culture, anthropology, and moral vision."

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The Obama-led Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
approved Uranium One in fall 2010. With a little luck, we'll see
compulsive liar Hillary Clinton in jail before she dies.

The World According To Garp.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.

Patrick

Apr 12, 2019, 4:56:52 PM4/12/19
On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 19:57:47 -0000 (UTC), "Leroy N. Soetoro"
<leroys...@hrc-rejected.com> wrote:

>https://www.foxnews.com/world/catholic-cardinal-calls-mass-migration-a-
>new-form-of-slavery-says-bible-shouldnt-be-used-to-justify-it
>
>A top African cardinal of the Catholic Church branded mass migration a
>“new form of slavery” and said those who seek to use the Bible to promote
>migration are pushing a “false" interpretation of the scriptures.

OK. I can see that.