[Democrats murdering women...] Ashli Babbitt, protester killed at Capitol, was Air Force vet from California

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jan 7, 2021, 3:06:13 PM1/7/21
https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/protester-killed-in-capitol-was-air-force-
vet-from-california/

The President Trump supporter killed in the Capitol building Wednesday was
an Air Force vet from California who tweeted a day earlier how “nothing
will stop us” and “the storm is here.”

Ashli Babbitt, who had 14 years in the service and did four tours of duty,
was married and lived near San Diego, her husband, Aaron, told KUSI-TV.

“I’m numb. I’m devastated. Nobody from DC notified my son and we found out
on TV,” the husband’s mother, Robin Babbitt, told The Post, saying of her
daughter-in-law, “She is a Trump supporter.”

Everything is “pretty surreal,” added Aaron’s brother, Justin. “It’s hard,
because we haven’t been officially notified.”

The day before she was fatally shot, apparently by Capitol Police, Babbitt
tweeted, “Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the
storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to
light.”

Babbitt, who used the Twitter handle CommonAshSense, also retweeted
Wednesday morning — a few hours before she and other Trump supporters
stormed the Capitol — a “MUST BE DONE LIST before Congress meets today.”

It included, “Mike Pence@vp @Mike_Pence must resign & thereafter be
charged with TREASON,” and, “Chief Justice John Roberts must RESIGN.”

The rioters were protesting Congress’ impending certification of Joe Biden
as the winner of the 2020 presidential election.

Babbitt took a fatal bullet to the chest during the mayhem inside the
Capitol.

Video footage captured the sound of the gunshot, and showed the woman
crumpling to the floor from multiple angles.

She apparently was shot by Capitol Police, law enforcement sources told
The Post.

Responding to a tweet Monday by conservative author Melissa Tate saying,
“Landing in DC. Here to do God’s work. Save the Republic,” Babbitt
responded, “I will be there tomorrow! Gods speed!”

On Tuesday, Babbitt retweeted TV footage of a pro-Trump crowd massing in
DC ahead of Wednesday’s riots.

Babbitt’s mother-in-law told a Fox affiliate in DC she was puzzled by the
behavior of her son’s wife.

“I really don’t know why she decided to do this,” the mother-in-law said,
according to a reporter’s tweet.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.