Pro-Trump rioters storm US Capitol, break Nancy Pelosi's name plate in new video

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jan 7, 2021, 3:19:55 PM1/7/21
https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/pro-trump-rioters-storm-us-capitol-break-
pelosis-name-plate/

Pro-Trump rioters can be seen running rampant through the US Capitol
Wednesday — and even storming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office — in new
dramatic video footage.

The protestors can be seen wearing red “Make America Great Again” hats and
carrying “Trump” flags as they stormed the Capitol in herds while chanting
“USA! USA!”

“We were good people. The government did this to us. We were normal, law
abiding citizens and you guys did this to us. We want our country back. We
are protesting for our freedom right now,” an angry protester yelled at an
ITV News reporter.

The rioters even managed to break off a piece of Speaker Pelosi’s name
plate as they stormed her office to vandalize it.

One man was even photographed reclining with his feet on Pelosi’s desk
while other men wearing Trump gear played with her desk phones.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.