[Generation Z...] Michigan man, 21, threatened Biden, Pelosi, Whitmer, authorities say

Leroy N. Soetoro

Mar 17, 2021, 12:50:12 PM3/17/21
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-man-21-threatened-biden-pelosi-
whitmer-authorities-say

A western Michigan man was arraigned Tuesday, accused of making death
threats against President Biden, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Michigan
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, the state attorney general's office confirmed in a
release.

Joshua Docter, 21, of Holland, Mich., faces two felony counts of threat of
terrorism and using a computer to commit a crime, according to FOX 17 in
Grand Rapids, Mich.

"Threatening elected officials is against the law and my office will
prosecute those who attempt to intimidate or terrorize our state and
federal leaders," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a
statement. "I appreciate the thorough investigative work by the FBI and
Michigan State Police on this case, and I consider it another excellent
example of showcasing the dedication that those working in law enforcement
have to protecting the public."

"Threatening elected officials is against the law and my office will
prosecute those who attempt to intimidate or terrorize our state and
federal leaders."

— Dana Nessel, Michigan attorney general

Each charge carries up to 20 years in prison.

Docter allegedly claimed he planned to shoot the Democratic officials and
would "be the catalyst" for a new "American revolution." Investigators
also found bomb-making information on his phone.

SECRET SERVICE INVESTIGATING DEATH THREATS AGAINST PENCE

The FBI launched the investigation following several tips about the posts
Docter allegedly wrote on the social media platform iFunny, FOX 17
reported.

Docter's parents released a statement through a public relations firm
Tuesday afternoon.

"As a family, we were shocked to learn of the charges against our son,"
Bret and Erin Docter wrote. "We are in process of evaluating them and
working with legal counsel to consider our next steps."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Docter is scheduled to appear for a probable cause conference on April 8,
according to Nessel’s office.

The FBI in October said it broke up a plot to kidnap Whitmer by anti-
government extremists upset over coronavirus restrictions she had imposed
in Michigan. Six people were charged in federal court while eight others
were charged in state court with aiding them.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.