Target employee breaks arm in fight with shoppers who wouldn't wear masks, police say

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Aug 13, 2020, 11:33:54 AM8/13/20
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/12/us/coronavirus-california-target-mask-
assault-trnd/index.html

(CNN)Two men who allegedly refused to wear masks inside a Target store in
California are facing felony battery charges after a fight that left an
employee security guard with a broken arm, according to the Los Angeles
Police Department.

The suspects were not wearing face coverings when they entered the store's
Van Nuys location on May 1, and were confronted by store employees, police
said in a statement released on Monday. They were being escorted out of
the store when the fight broke out, police said in a statement released on
Monday.
"As they approached the exit, one suspect, suddenly without provocation,
turned and punched a store employee," according to the police statement.

Security video of the incident appeared to show another employee then
grabbing the suspect and both of them falling to the floor. A third
employee grabbed the other man and they also fell to the ground.

One of the guards broke his left arm in the fight and Los Angeles Fire
Department paramedics took him to the hospital for treatment, police said.

The two suspects, identified by police as 31-year-old Phillip Hamilton and
29-year-old Paul Hamilton, were arrested later that day. CNN has not been
able to determine whether the men have attorneys.

They were released from jail on $50,000 bail, police said.

In a statement, Target said it was grateful for the support of local
police and said it would cooperate with the investigation.

"The safety and security of our guests and team members is our top
priority," the company said.

The incident came about two weeks after Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti
issued an emergency order requiring all customers to wear masks in grocery
stores and other essential businesses.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 13, 2020, 1:07:55 PM8/13/20
TARGET ALLOWS TRANSGENDER men in dresses into the women's toilets but
won't let anyone enter without a mask?

Does TARGET have the medical records of all their shoppers, how do they
know that this person has not already had the virus and could be immune
form the virus and so they can't incubate the virus and pass it on to
others.

Why do we have stores making MEDICAL DECISIONS for us? This is the
danger of placing GOVERNMENT and private entities between us and our
DOCTORS that tell us what is correct for each of us...

If you are going to get the virus then you need to protect yourself.

Let others protect themselves.

--
*That's Karma*

*Democrats aren't the PARTY of diversity they're the party of division*

Cliff Huprich's Ghost

Aug 13, 2020, 1:26:59 PM8/13/20
On 8/13/2020 8:33 AM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/12/us/coronavirus-california-target-mask-
> assault-trnd/index.html
>
> (CNN)Two men who allegedly refused to wear masks inside a Target store in
> California are facing felony battery charges after a fight that left an
> employee security guard with a broken arm, according to the Los Angeles
> Police Department.
>
> The suspects

No, not "suspects" — wrong word.