FBI fatally shoots man in Utah who allegedly threatened Biden, Alvin Bragg and others

Leroy N. Soetoro

Aug 10, 2023, 3:29:11 PM8/10/23
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-fatally-shoots-man-utah-
allegedly-threatened-biden-alvin-bragg-oth-rcna99083

The FBI on Wednesday shot and killed a Utah man who allegedly made online
threats to kill President Joe Biden and New York prosecutor Alvin Bragg
while serving a warrant at his Provo home, officials said.

The suspect was identified in charging documents obtained by NBC News as
Craig Deleeuw Robertson.

Robertson allegedly made a threat Monday that referenced the president's
trip to Utah this week, saying he needed to prepare his camouflage and
sniper rifle.

In an alleged threat to Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney whose
office is prosecuting former President Donald Trump, Robertson called him
a political hack and plotted to assassinate him in a parking garage, the
charging documents said.

Robertson mentioned many other politicians, including New York Attorney
General Letitia James, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland and
California Gov. Gavin Newsom, according to the documents.

He had "intent to kill, at a minimum, D.A. Bragg and President Joe Biden,"
according to the charging documents.

A senior administration official told NBC News that Biden was briefed on
the FBI raid Wednesday morning, ahead of scheduled events in New Mexico.
The White House referred all questions to the Justice Department.

Biden was scheduled to be in Utah on Wednesday evening ahead of a public
event on Thursday in Salt Lake City about veterans health care.

The incident unfolded at 6:15 a.m. in Provo, Utah, when special agents
attempted to serve arrest and search warrants at a residence, the FBI
said.

The agency added the incident is under review by the FBI’s Inspection
Division. No agents were injured.

“The Secret Service is aware of the FBI investigation involving an
individual in Utah who has exhibited threats towards a protectee," the
agency said in a statement. "While we always remain in close coordination
with our law enforcement partners, this is an FBI-led effort and we would
refer any related questions to the FBI,” the statement said.

In the felony complaint against Robertson, he is accused of interstate
threats, influencing, impeding and retaliating against federal law
enforcement officers by threat and threats against the president.

The FBI National Threat Operations Center received a tip in March from a
social media company pertaining to a user called @winston4eagles, which
allegedly showed the user posting about killing Bragg.

The FBI’s operation center believed the person with that user name to be
Robertson, according to the charging documents.

On March 19, the charging documents said, two special agents with the FBI
conducted surveillance at Robertson’s address in Provo. He was seen
“wearing a dark suit (later observed as having an AR-15 style rifle lapel
pin attached), a white shirt, a red tie, and a multi-colored (possibly
camouflage) hat bearing the word 'TRUMP' on the front," the charging
documents said.

After attending church, the special agents confronted Robertson about the
comment he allegedly made on social media, the documents said. Robertson
confirmed to the agents he was winston4eagles and responded that the
comment "was a dream."

He then added, according to the charging documents, “We’re done here!
Don’t return without a warrant!”

The charging documents also said the FBI reviewed other comments made by
Robertson on another social media platform.

Robertson owns a sniper rifle and a ghille suit, has made violent threats
to murder public officials and appeared to possess multiple firearms,
according to the charging documents.

Robertson’s daughter-in-law, Julie Idlewilde Robertson, told NBC News on
Wednesday that “it’s a very, very difficult time for the family.”

She said authorities have spoken to her husband, and he is trying to
gather more information. "He’s just trying to process right now," she
said.

--
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
stupid people won't be offended.

Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Gary

Aug 10, 2023, 8:24:44 PM8/10/23
>https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-fatally-shoots-man-utah-
>allegedly-threatened-biden-alvin-bragg-oth-rcna99083

Wasn't he a member of a mighty MAGA militia that will take back America from
Biden's US military?

Governor Swill

Aug 10, 2023, 10:08:31 PM8/10/23
On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 00:24:42 -0000 (UTC), Gary <now...@protonmail.com> wrote:

>>https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-fatally-shoots-man-utah-allegedly-threatened-biden-alvin-bragg-oth-rcna99083

>Wasn't he a member of a mighty MAGA militia that will take back America from
>Biden's US military?

He waved his mighty AR-15 with the night scope on it that matched his Autumn Shades
ghillie suit . . .

. . . and BANG! One less vote for Thrump™!

Swill
--
A redneck's view of Jan 06 (2:13)
https://twitter.com/i/status/1348360474178449408

Go Trump!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.