Accused Capitol rioter Garret Miller called for AOC's assassination, court docs show

Biden Accounting LLP

Jan 28, 2021, 4:27:04 AM1/28/21
A Texas man accused of taking part in the Capitol riot allegedly called
for the assassination of Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Garret Miller of Richardson, Texas, was arrested Wednesday after spending
the weeks since the riot chatting away online about his actions, including
statements threatening the Capitol Police officer who shot one of the
rioters, according to court documents.

One hair-raising tweet directed at Queens Rep. AOC caught the eye of
investigators.

On Jan. 6, shortly after the riot, AOC posted the word “Impeach,” on
Twitter.

“Assassinate AOC,” Miller responded, using a now-suspended Twitter handle.

Miller made multiple other remarks online defending the invasion, claiming
it was “beautiful,” and stating, “next time we bring the guns,”
authorities said in the legal documents.

Garrett Miller incriminated himself on Twitter with his threats against
AOC.
Garrett Miller incriminated himself on Twitter with his threats against
AOC.
DOJ
Ocasio-Cortez said during the riot, she was afraid she would be killed.

“I can tell you that I had a very close encounter, where I thought I was
going to die,” the Queens-Bronx Democrat told viewers on Instagram
following the attack.

AOC herself called Miller out in a separate tweet. “Just wanted to
incriminate myself a little,” she posted, quoting another post from the
affidavit. “Well, you did!”

Miller’s threat was one of two incriminating comments he made to Ocasio-
Cortez’s tweet.

He also replied to a post from one of her followers that said all of the
MAGA supporters who were in DC should be arrested.

“We acted with honor and we where [sic] not armed,” Miller posted. “We
where [sic] gentle with the police. They murdered a child.”

That last line appeared to be based on his belief that Ashli Babbitt, 35,
the woman shot while trying to climb through a broken window in the House
chamber, was a 16-year-old girl.

Far from being “gentle” with Capitol Police, the rioters killed Officer
Brian Sicknick as they stormed the Capitol. And Miller appears to have
wanted to target the officer who shot Babbitt as well. In a Jan. 16
Facebook post, he claimed “millions” of people agreed with him that the
officer “deserve to die” “so its [sic] huntin season.”

“Well we got the traitor cop as a target and as long as we don’t shoot him
we don’t get accused of firing the first shot. He shot first. His death
prevents civil war by liberal history teller arguments,” he wrote in
another Jan. 16 post, authorities said.

Miller, 34, was charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any
restricted buildings or grounds without lawful authority; violent entry
and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds; obstructing or impeding any
official proceeding; certain acts during civil disorder; and making
threats.

“Mr. Miller takes responsibility for his actions taken on January 6 on
behalf of his support for former President Trump and wants to move forward
and put this behind him. He has the support of his family and his comments
reflect misguided political hyperbole that will not be repeated,” his
attorney, Clint Broden said in a statement, according to the Dallas
Morning News.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/23/accused-capitol-rioter-called-for-aocs-
assassination-court-docs/

Byker

Jan 28, 2021, 1:30:59 PM1/28/21
"Biden Accounting LLP" wrote in message

> A Texas man accused of taking part in the Capitol riot allegedly called
> for the assassination of Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

So?

Most of the Hollywood "elite" called for Trump's assassination in 2016...