ok so this is it then

fastmoggy

Dec 10, 2016, 6:37:40 PM12/10/16
As the subject line says!, this is it!!

this will be the last message from the 'Kat' , been a good 18 odd years here
but me finks its time this group had had it's day! IF and say IF! there is
a place where you all migrated to ID love to know but i guess WE 'pioneers'
of the internet have had our day!
Good times were had by all, oh except jimmy and his performing silver
fish!!! just to say, this Kat ahs had a ball with you all but time and
progress has superseded us all so let the kidzs' take over and never forget
if they ever see this, ALL OF US helped make the internet the thing it is!!!
good and the bad! sorry! BUT we are still an online community so just
embrace that! Take care kidz and just remember ...there WAS a KAt that was
KOOL and well errrr Kool!
Sorry ive got to go back to the old kats home! but i'll monitor for a while
until i do what i was famous for...'The format Kid!'
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss meiowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nick B.

Dec 12, 2016, 7:27:48 AM12/12/16
So disappointing. How are we going to find out about the NCT goings on
now then?

There are a few active groups in the uk.* hierarchy, but as you say
everyone has now moved on and have taken up Tweeting, Snapchatting or
just poking each other on Farcebook.

Merry Christmas!
--
Nick B.

fastmoggy

Dec 14, 2016, 5:12:42 PM12/14/16
Oh look...im top posting and no one cares! lol

Hi Nick B, times have changed(for the bad!) you can now see all the 'carp
about NCT on Facebook!

What saddens me is that this newsgroup was so 'active' with quite a cross
section of Nottingham's inhabitants , ok so 'jimmy the silver fish ' was an
exception BUT i miss it but that's progress I'm told!
Ok Nick B
Happy Christmas from the fastmoggy family
here's looking to a resurgence to newsgroups, Just like vinyl innit
...meeeeoooooooooooooiwwwwwwwwwwwww

Bill

Feb 25, 2017, 4:30:40 PM2/25/17
Come back!

Ping Crosby

Sep 19, 2017, 4:07:15 AM9/19/17
Well,I've just come back and you have gone...Arrgghhh!!!

Ping Crosby

Jul 17, 2020, 7:53:03 AM7/17/20
Oh for the good old days