Where's it all gone to

Ping Crosby

Sep 19, 2017, 4:05:59 AM9/19/17
Well,I've not been on here for a long time so I installed Thunderbird on my new laptop and I clicked to subscribe to alt.society.nottingham and nothing happened. A quick google led me to this Google group.

Just read that Fast Moggy has retired from here and having a long Kat nap.

It's that time of year again at Nottingham's poshest department store and you will be delighted to know that the Christmas shop opens on Wednesday 27th September!

Hope there is still some of you around!

Nick B.

Sep 23, 2017, 1:30:18 PM9/23/17
On 19/09/2017 09:05, Ping Crosby wrote:
> Well,I've not been on here for a long time so I installed Thunderbird on my new laptop and I clicked to subscribe to alt.society.nottingham and nothing happened. A quick google led me to this Google group.
>
> Just read that Fast Moggy has retired from here and having a long Kat nap.

Him and the Kraftee one must have moved onto (anti)social media. They've
never been the same since the trams you know.

> It's that time of year again at Nottingham's poshest department store and you will be delighted to know that the Christmas shop opens on Wednesday 27th September!

Is it going to be bigger than Buster?

> Hope there is still some of you around!

Nope. Only me it seems.

Nick B.