errr test

1 view

fastmoggy

Oct 8, 2016, 12:56:39 PM10/8/16
just making sure that it's now me and not the other 'me'!

fastmoggy

Oct 8, 2016, 12:57:17 PM10/8/16
Yep, fastmoggys back :-)

Nick B.

Oct 14, 2016, 12:52:11 PM10/14/16
Do they let you use the free wifi?

fastmoggy

Oct 15, 2016, 3:09:49 AM10/15/16

"Nick B." wrote in message
On the bus? free to all if not very limited :-o

Nick B.

Oct 15, 2016, 8:51:04 AM10/15/16
I used it a few times then realised how limited it was. I figured it was
using EE and since I've got a 4G on my phone I no longer have use for it.

Great tool for the provider as it allows them to track you across
different buses (and anywhere else the upstream provider who monitors
the connection logs your WiFi MAC address). Very popular application is
to track customers around large stores and it can do this even if you're
not connected to WiFi. If I was really concerned I'd turn off my WiFi
when I was out and about.

Have you noticed any reduction in teh number of passengers since NET
started running? Their seats are damned uncomfortable (if you can find
one) so I'm sticking with the 48s and 2s.

fastmoggy

Oct 15, 2016, 5:33:25 PM10/15/16

"Nick B." wrote in message
Firstly, thank you for sticking wiv us , Yes they seem to be using EE for
their Wi-Fi BUT my 4G is almost 4 times faster!, as im sure other humans
have found over time.

Yes your correct again, they do track your journeys and if your on face book
you will at some point get ads fired at you!

As for a reduction in passengers since NET.. not really noticeable as the
more 'enlightened' or should i say OAP ,passengers have noticed the tram
only has only 5 stops in Clifton as 'we' have 20!
yep we suffered on the onset of the tram as it was new and an alternative
method of transport but then again...they haven't got the 'KAT' so most have
come back to us :-)