55 IQ Black Democrat Makes Fool of Herself With Question to AG Barr

Deplorable Redneck

Apr 17, 2019, 6:10:03 AM4/17/19
A Democrat Congresswoman just made a fool of herself with a
question she asked of Attorney General Bill Barr during
scheduled congressional testimony.

“Who do you report to, the President of the United States or to
the people of America” Congresswoman Brenda Lawrence asked Barr.

This of course is a stupid question because the Attorney General
reports to the President. This has always been the case.

Remember when former President Obama called then Attorney
General Eric Holder his “wingman?”

Why do Democrats talk and act like the DOJ has somehow been
transformed into an independent agency under President Trump?

LAWRENCE: “Attorney General, I want you to — we use the word
‘stay woke’ sometimes in community activism where you are in
tune with what’s happening on the ground. I appreciate your
tenure or your length of time that you’ve been Attorney General,
but I can tell you that this is something that’s very important
and I expect for you to be informed and aware of what’s
happening in this area. I wanted to follow up on a question that
my colleague Cartwright asked, because I really need to ask this
question. I watched with — in deliberate intent of your answers
when who do you report to, the President of the United States or
to the people of America, you, during your confirmation, without
duress, said you report to the people. But you just said, when
it came to the ACA ruling that you gave, that the President was
very clear that he opposed it and so let it work out in
legislation. I want you to —“

BARR: “I didn’t say —“

LAWRENCE: “Let me finish my question, because that’s what I
heard. Maybe you need to clarify it. I want you to explain to
me, do you understand your role when you issue a statement
abolishing Affordable Care Act that you, as the attorney general
of the people of the United States, have a responsibility to
understand and support that decision not based on the policy of
a president of the United States? It was clearly laid out, the
impact it would have, and I want you to respond to that. Because
that’s what I heard, sir.”

BARR: “Well, if you did listen to my confirmation —“

LAWRENCE: “I did, sir.”

BARR: “I distinguished between three different roles the
Attorney General plays. One is in enforcement. Another is in a
policy role. The third is in providing legal advice. What I said
then is that the attorney general has the responsibility to
provide straight from the shoulder legal advice as to what
attorney general thinks is the right view of the law.”

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in
our readers' newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media
sources. When you share to your friends, however, you greatly
help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider
sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/democrat-makes-fool-question-
ag-barr