Re: Colorado Democrat Lawmakers Set to Attempt Massive Gun Control Push

Rax

Dec 4, 2022, 11:55:33 PM12/4/22
On 04 Dec 2022, "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> posted some
news:tmjaqi$3p7o9$2...@dont-email.me:

> "Democrats in the Colorado legislature are eyeing a massive gun
> control push to include an 'assault weapons' ban and changing the
> state's red flag law.
>
> "The Colorado Sun reported Colorado Senate president Steve Fenberg's
> (D-Boulder) observation that 'pretty much everything is on the table.'
>
> "He indicated the job before Democrats at this moment is simply
> figuring out which gun controls to pursue first...."
>
> https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/03/co-senate-president-eyes-
> gun-control-grab-pretty-much-everything-on-table/

Pot causes homosexuality.

Colorado has a queer governor.

Confiscate the guns and force acceptance of queers is the goal.

No guns, you can't resist and they don't fear you.

Infinity

Dec 22, 2022, 1:18:20 PM12/22/22
On Dec 4, 2022, Rax wrote
(in article <tmjtk3$3cqtr$1...@news.mixmin.net>):
Really? Pot causes homosexuality? Subjectively, If that were true, my father
and uncle would be the biggest gay men in the world. Objectively, I’m
unaware of ANY evidence to back this claim up from the scientific community.
Therefore, I’m unconvinced by your statement.

Yes the Colorado governor is openly gay no arguments there. Also, I couldn't
care less!

Confiscate the guns and force acceptance of queers as a goal...
Hmmm! First, I’m curious as to why these things should be in the same
sentence unless, as these are two different topics and connecting them via
language creates thought processes and associations between the two that has
the potential for violent outcomes.
Second, I do not support the idea that we should ever give up our ability to
defend ourselves but limiting those who can possess firearms isn’t a bad
idea. I mean if you don’t respect the firearm or the life of a person than
you forfeit that right the same way a felon has. When I went through hunters
safety, and even before, growing up in a rural area, your taught you do not
point a gun at anything you do not intend to kill. If you do kill something,
you recognized the fact you just took a life and it should be a somber and
thankful moment because anything killed is both a loss to the world and
ideally a gain to the survival of whoever took the life. When a life is taken
out of hate or malice there is no respect for life, no gain to the health
and/or survival of the one who took the life and only loss is felt
Connecting these ideas is what is called “priming” in psychology and what
your priming is a tool for death with a type of person... I fail to see how
that’s beneficial for anyone... After all, when you start dividing people,
eventually there will be something that lands you on the lower end of the
totem pole and well... there will be no one left to notice when they come for
you if you’ve already been the one coming for others.

No guns, you can’t resist and they don’t fear you...
Ok, First if you can’t resist without a gun, you’re pretty week to begin
with so I don’t buy that. You are not week, you have multiple avenues of
ways to show strength at your disposal.
Second, why would you want someone to fear you? Respect sure but fear?
Respect doesn’t come from fear. Power ultimately burns out when fear is
your only avenue. Fear breads violence and any who demands someone fear them
because they own a gun shows they do not possess the maturity to own a gun.
My advice there would be to grow up so you can be worthy of the right to keep
and bear arms.

Infinity

Infinity

Dec 22, 2022, 7:04:15 PM12/22/22