Re: The unvaxed never stop arriving at the hospital.

1 view

Rudy Canoza

Sep 18, 2021, 4:06:24 PM9/18/21
On 9/17/2021 3:58 PM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker lied:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:00:29 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker lied:

>>> Prove me wrong cupcake.
>>
>> Prove yourself right, asshole.
>
> I can never support a fucking thing I claim.

We've noticed that, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker.

--
Trump lost. "lamey" is a pig-fucker.

Jolly Kone Fudge Packers

Sep 18, 2021, 10:45:03 PM9/18/21
On 18 Sep 2021, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> posted some

councilman-who-a
AAOwyu7?oc
> I Jack-Off Skeeter, Shit-4-Braincell, Lamey, and a Pig-Fucker.

And he does it for free.