Re: Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump

Steve

Apr 20, 2017, 11:13:57 AM4/20/17
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 07:40:10 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 20 April 2017 15:12:37 UTC+1, Joe Cooper wrote:
> (Shite deleted.)
>
>In the area of sigint, there is a division of labour between the US and Britain. GCHQ monitors specific targets for interception, decoding, and analysis. In a similar fashion, Australia monitors targets in the Far East, and the Dutch and Estonians also collaborate. These targets are the political and administrative personnel and agents of perceived 'threats', and they include terrorist groups and Russia.
>
>GCHQ does not (as it said in its statement) target anyone in the United States. However, it will log communications with whoever it targets. This so-called 'incidental' communications data revealed a disturbing pattern...a repeated network of communication between Trump associates and suspicious Russian contacts and agents. The same pattern appeared from other sources party to the sigint information sharing scheme.
>
>As such, it was passed on to the appropriate American intelligence organisations, and may have formed the basis for FISA warrants. In anycase, it would have found its way the heads of the Congress Intelligence Committees.
>
>That such intelligence highlighted Trump associates and Republicans who are being treated as suspected traitors is unfortunate. In the old days, such people were racked and ended up with their heads spiked on London Bridge. But I am sure more civilised and humane ways may be found.
>
>You will believe any old shit. Why?
>
>Dr. Barry Worthington

Is it a full moon? Worthington seems to be going over the edge...
....and some nasty Democrats might be going to prison for illegal
spying on U.S, citizens....

Leftists are insecure and need to control other people
in order to feel comfortable. They want elected officials
who offer them that control, i.e. to make others do what
they want them to do. That's why they react like spoiled
children when there is a government that doesn't respond
to their security needs.

Buzzsaw Checkerling

Apr 20, 2017, 12:19:03 PM4/20/17
Once those Democrats are in prison, they will have company.

===========================
On Mar 20 2014, Steve had to correct another idiot:

> disappear up his own arse.... >>
> >>
> >> Worthington has a real obsession with other guys rear ends... but
> >> then, that's where his sexual interests lie.
> >
> > Steve's really into Bee Sting. He must be 'on a promise'.....
>
> <LOL> Poor queer Worthington has so many homosexual fantasies.

Many of them, it is hoped, are unrequited, since they involve children.
===========================

______________
"President Trump would beat Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) in a
hypothetical 2020 election..."

Steve

Apr 20, 2017, 12:56:36 PM4/20/17
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 09:00:37 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>Steve may end up behind bars......but not for anything connected with espionage......

<CHUCKLE> Worthington is obviously too stupid to understand that a
person must first break a law in order to "end up behind bars."

Barry Worthington, in his shameful attempt to hide from his own
stupidity, snips the following exchange...

Canyon: The government schools are in way more trouble than private schools

Worthington: Government schools? What government schools?

Canyon: Errrrr, the public schools are run by governments, you witless moron.

Worthington: An elected School Board is a government?

Canyon: <LOL> Most certainly...
http://www.governor.wa.gov/oeo/system/districts.asp A school
district is a government agency responsible for operating local public schools.

Worthington: That is a site for Washington State. Not Federal
Government.

Canyon: <LOL> So Barry thinks the Washington State government is wrong when they say that a school district is a government agency.

Worthington: Yes. Politically, they are talking shit.

Canyon: My, my, an official state government is talking shit? That's Barry's argument?

Worthington: But Steve always uses a a word to define what he wants it to..

Canyon: Actually, the Washington State government defined it..

Worthington: Wrongly.

Canyon: <LOL> Another of Barry's compelling arguments?

Worthington: Washington State may ultimately control education in the State, but the schools are actually run by locally elected boards.

Canyon: <LOL>...which are themselves, government entities

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/GV/htm/GV.2252.htm
Sec. 2252.001. DEFINITIONS. In this subchapter:
[...]
(2) "Governmental entity" means:
[...]
(B) a municipality, county, public school district, or
special-purpose district or authority;.

http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/496/356/
(c) The District Court of Appeal's refusal to entertain § 1983 actions against state entities such as school boards violates the Supremacy Clause.

Once again, Worthington's ignorance is front and center.

Worthington: it's the only way he can argue. Notice that Steve is still cut and pasting...he cannot think or argue for himself....

Canyon: That's from Barry Worthlesston who argues by saying "wrongly."

Canyon: <CHUCKLE> Barry doesn't like my cites that show him to be ignorant.

Worthington: Which they do not...

Canyon: Barry cannot refute the cites. All he can do is utter
childish bluster.Makes one wonder about how easily one can become a PhD in Britain.

Canyon: So then, how does Barry Worthlesston explain the U.S. Supreme Court decisions declaring public schools to be subject to be bound by the First Amendment which apples only to government entities.

Worthington: Steve is talking shit again...

Canyon: <LOL> Irony anyone? In other words, Barry has no explanation for the U.S. Supreme Court decisions declaring public schools to be bound by the First Amendment which apples only to government entities.

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 1:01:29 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:19:33 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 21 April 2017 16:44:46 UTC+1, DoD wrote:
>> "trainguard" <barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote in message

>> > It didn't say that at all. I am tired of posting the original article.

>> > Yes, they have a reputation for serious factual analysis. We used to call
>> > it journalism.....
>>
>> On either side of the Atlantic, it is called left wing activism, you monkey
>> assed twit....
>
>You stupid wanker! How many times do you have to be spanked?

<LOL> Irony anyone? Worthington doesn't realize that in the USA
spying on U.S citizens is illegal.. and that the guardian is a far
left wing yellow rag...

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 1:03:30 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:21:24 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 20 April 2017 15:40:12 UTC+1, trainguard wrote:
>> On Thursday, 20 April 2017 15:12:37 UTC+1, Joe Cooper wrote:
>> (Shite deleted.)
>>
>> In the area of sigint, there is a division of labour between the US and Britain. GCHQ monitors specific targets for interception, decoding, and analysis. In a similar fashion, Australia monitors targets in the Far East, and the Dutch and Estonians also collaborate. These targets are the political and administrative personnel and agents of perceived 'threats', and they include terrorist groups and Russia.
>>
>> GCHQ does not (as it said in its statement) target anyone in the United States. However, it will log communications with whoever it targets. This so-called 'incidental' communications data revealed a disturbing pattern...a repeated network of communication between Trump associates and suspicious Russian contacts and agents. The same pattern appeared from other sources party to the sigint information sharing scheme.
>>
>> As such, it was passed on to the appropriate American intelligence organisations, and may have formed the basis for FISA warrants. In anycase, it would have found its way the heads of the Congress Intelligence Committees.
>>
>> That such intelligence highlighted Trump associates and Republicans who are being treated as suspected traitors is unfortunate. In the old days, such people were racked and ended up with their heads spiked on London Bridge. But I am sure more civilised and humane ways may be found.
>>
>> You will believe any old shit. Why?
>>
>> Dr. Barry Worthington
>
>And the tosser still hasn't responded!

What else does Worthington need to know except that talking to
Russians is perfectly legal but spying on a US citizen is illegal.

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 1:05:13 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 07:17:59 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 21 April 2017 12:15:22 UTC+1, NoBody wrote:
>> On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 14:09:27 -0000 (UTC), Joe Cooper
>> <drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:
>>
>> >An article in the Guardian last week provides more confirmation that John
>> >Brennan was the American progenitor of political espionage aimed at
>> >defeating Donald Trump. One side did collude with foreign powers to tip
>> >the election — Hillary’s.
>
>It didn't say that at all. I am tired of posting the original article.
>

>> The Guardian??? You may have just as well cited the NYT or MSNBC.
>
>Yes, they have a reputation for serious factual analysis. We used to call it journalism.....

Talking to Russians is perfectly legal but spying on a US citizen is

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 5:13:04 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:08:15 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 21 April 2017 18:05:14 UTC+1, Steve wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 07:17:59 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
>> <barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>> >It didn't say that at all. I am tired of posting the original article.

>> >Yes, they have a reputation for serious factual analysis. We used to call it journalism.....
>>
>> Talking to Russians is perfectly legal but spying on a US citizen is
>> illegal.
>
>This is, like the Banns, for the third time of asking. My previous answer is sufficient.

<LOL> You previous answer is gibberish, Dummy... The law was broken,
but by Democrats, not Republicans..

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 5:14:47 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:04:50 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 21 April 2017 18:01:29 UTC+1, Steve wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:19:33 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
>> <barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>> >You stupid wanker! How many times do you have to be spanked?
>>

>> <LOL> Irony anyone? Worthington doesn't realize that in the USA
>> spying on U.S citizens is illegal.. and that the guardian is a far
>> left wing yellow rag...
>
>Steve is repeating himself. I refer the idiot to my answer the previous time....

Worthington further demonstrates his ignorance of US LAW... The names
of US citizens that were spied upon by the Democrats was leaked to the
press. That is illegal.

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 5:15:30 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:03:17 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 21 April 2017 18:51:21 UTC+1, DoD wrote:
>> "trainguard" <barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote in message

>> > You stupid wanker! How many times do you have to be spanked?
>>
>> I know you want to touch my ass, but you will never do it..... Stick with
>> what you
>> know... like letting your country go to shit!!!
>
>It was a metaphor. I always wash my hands after contact with real shit....

Worthington has contact with real shit?

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 5:21:04 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:00:56 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 21 April 2017 18:03:30 UTC+1, Steve wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:21:24 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
>> <barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>> >And the tosser still hasn't responded!
>>

>> What else does Worthington need to know except that talking to
>> Russians is perfectly legal but spying on a US citizen is illegal.
>
>They were spying on suspicious Russians and some possible American traitors turned up. They were Trump associates. Life is sometimes a bitch...

...and where is the evidence of any traitorous activities going on,
Dummy? But spying on US citizens is illegal.. and leaking their
names is illegal.

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 5:22:05 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 14:11:35 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 21 April 2017 21:20:46 UTC+1, Ted wrote:
>> trainguard <barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>> But not your mouth. We know.
>
>When are you going to tell Dildrum that Doldrum is dead? This has gone on long enough!

Why does worthington post this homosexual gibberish?

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 5:25:04 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 14:21:53 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 21 April 2017 22:13:05 UTC+1, Steve wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:08:15 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
>> <barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>> >This is, like the Banns, for the third time of asking. My previous answer is sufficient.
>>
>> <LOL> You previous answer is gibberish, Dummy... The law was broken,
>> but by Democrats, not Republicans..
>
>No law was broken. The intelligence agencies in Europe and America did what they were supposed to do.

But the US official receiving the information, and using it for
political purposes, and leaking the names is illegal, Dummy...

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 7:13:26 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:04:03 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>I hear the quaint sound of goal posts being moved....Nevertheless, there is no proof of this new evasion...the only leaking seems to have come from White House sources.

Well, technically, Sandra Rice, the National Security Advisor was part
of the Executive office... so was John O. Brennan...

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 7:14:13 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:58:09 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>Steve doesn't know what it all means. Oddly, he doesn't try to find out.
>
>He has a homosexual obsession. It must be that swarthy Arab hiding under his bed, the one with a winning smile and a pot of Vaseline...

Irony anyone? Worthington IS a homosexual...

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 7:15:05 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:59:39 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>Metaphorically speaking, right now....

Perhaps you should not pack fudge.. so to speak..

Steve

Apr 21, 2017, 7:17:31 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:53:08 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 21 April 2017 22:21:04 UTC+1, Steve wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:00:56 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
>> <barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>> >They were spying on suspicious Russians and some possible American traitors turned up. They were Trump associates. Life is sometimes a bitch...
>>

>> ...and where is the evidence of any traitorous activities going on,
>> Dummy?
>

>Watch this space....
>
>> But spying on US citizens is illegal..
>
>Spying on Russians.

<LOL> and picking up US citizens in the process... and then
unmasking them, which is illegal, you pathetic moron..

>> and leaking their
>> names is illegal.
>
>The only leaking came from White House sources.

Indeed.. under Obama..

>Now go and fuck yourself.....

<SNICKER> Not while I have making a fool of yourself...

Steve

Apr 22, 2017, 5:41:27 AM4/22/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 18:18:58 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>Doing the jobs that they were supposed to do. The leaks appear to have happened under Trump's watch, probably involving his staff, but Steve is too stupid to realise this.

<CHUCKLE> Does the moron, Worthington, even know who Susan Rice was?
Perhaps he was too busy with his gay porn videos to keep up with the
news...

Steve

Apr 22, 2017, 5:43:52 AM4/22/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 18:21:06 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>Dildrum doesn't like fudge. He prefers a saucer of milk...

Is Worthington admitting to some bestiality here?

Steve

Apr 22, 2017, 6:22:18 AM4/22/17
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 03:19:34 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>Steve has a sick mind.
>
>I gave you a clue. You missed it like the ignorant shit bag that you are.....

<LOL> Clue to what, Dummy?

>Ponder that....if you can....

I choose not to "ponder" any your sick perversions, Loser...

"My interest is the swinging sub-culture"
-- Barry Worthington
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/cea0c8e1abca656b?dmode=source&hl=en

Steve

Apr 22, 2017, 6:30:21 AM4/22/17
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 03:23:04 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>Yes, I do. She received the sigint data as part of her job. She abided by the restrictions placed upon her.

That's yet to be determined, Dummy... and since none of the data
indicates any questionable activity by the person's unmasked, that
determination is not looking good for her...

>But you don't know what I'm talking about, do you?

The irony drips from Worthington's ignorant words...

Steve

Apr 22, 2017, 7:49:42 AM4/22/17
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 04:37:02 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>We don't yet know what was in the intercepts.

and yet:

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597
Clapper: 'No Evidence' of Collusion Between Trump and Russia

Sun, Mar 05

In an exclusive interview with Meet the Press, Former Director of
National Intelligence James Clapper says that there wasn't evidence of
collusion between Russia and Trump earlier this year.

>> >But you don't know what I'm talking about, do you?

<LOL> I guess Worthington didn't know what Clapper was talking about
either... He's been too busy watching gay porn..

>> The irony drips from Worthington's ignorant words...
>
>No, you don't. And Dildrum agrees with me....

No one is interested in your homosexual perversions Loser..

Steve

Apr 22, 2017, 7:53:59 AM4/22/17
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 04:50:33 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, 22 April 2017 12:07:41 UTC+1, Man of Mind wrote:
>> trainguard <barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>> > Yes, I do. She received the sigint data as part of her job. She abided by
>> > the restrictions placed upon her. But you don't know what I'm talking about, do you?
>>
>> What was her function in the Obama administration?
>
>All is revealed in the interview......
>
>https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=susan+rice+interview&view=detail&mid=9D04D301E738F7CE27339D04D301E738F7CE2733&FORM=VIRE
>
>Dr. Barry Worthington

We already know that Susan Rice is a liar. She's proven it several
times.. remember when she claimed that the Benghazi attack was
because of a video?

Steve

Apr 22, 2017, 8:59:43 AM4/22/17
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 05:46:44 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>After his past record, why would anyone trust him?

Worthington must be talking about Brennan, or Susan Rice, or maybe
Obama, all proven liars... Clapper may have been "forgetful" in his
administration.

..and then there was also Comey.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/intelligence-committee-russia-donald-trump.html
Comey Confirms F.B.I. Inquiry on Russia; Sees No Evidence of
Wiretapping

>> <LOL> I guess Worthington didn't know what Clapper was talking about
>> either... He's been too busy watching gay porn..

>> >No, you don't. And Dildrum agrees with me....
>>
>> No one is interested in your homosexual perversions Loser..
>
>Dildrum is most offended. It's bad enough that you didn't tell him about Doldrum, but to question a cat's sexuality...whoops, another give away. But Steve is too stupid to pursue it...

Steve

Apr 22, 2017, 9:01:40 AM4/22/17
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 05:48:27 -0700 (PDT), trainguard
<barry_wo...@sky.com> wrote:
>The shithead tries to change the subject.

<LOL> Worthington posts Susan Rice and my response about Susan Rice
is changing the subject?

Obviously, Worthington has backed himself into a corner..

Kurt..

Apr 22, 2017, 9:19:34 AM4/22/17
On 4/22/2017 7:59 AM, BlusteringSteve fumed:

> all proven liars...

Steve has sociopathic 'projections'..

--
Canyon <steven...@nospam.yahoo.com>
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:11:30 GMT

"I never made any claims I couldn't back up...."
..
Steve <steven...@yahooooooo.com>
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 14:36:15 -0500
news: <cejm945eqt2hspb4k...@4ax.com>

"I don't need to prove anything.."
..
Steven Canyon <Ga...@dog.soldiers>
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:57:10 GMT

"I have no need to demonstrate what I know,[..]"

"MY self image is very secure...."
..
Canyon <steven...@nospam.yahoo.com>
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:08:28 GMT

"[..] my ego isn't even slightly effected by what others
might think of me."
..
Canyon <parkie...@nospam.yahoo.com>
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:59:42 GMT

"I don't need to back anything up, you moron, cause unlike
yourself, my self image is not dependent on what others
think about me."
..
Steve <steven...@yahooooooo.com>
Wed, 28 May 2008 10:37:55 -0400
news: <p6rq341tt0r6gkte6...@4ax.com>

"<chuckle> I aint here to collect responses,[..]"
..
Steve <steven...@yahooooooo.com>
Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:20:02 -0400
news: <3b5a84t0b9fanulr3...@4ax.com>

"I never had any friends on Usenet.. I never needed any
friends on Usenet.."
..
Steve <steven...@yahooooooo.com>
Sat, 09 Aug 2008 16:44:19 -0500
news: <tour941biih7br0kr...@4ax.com>

"It's actually quite satisfying to be hated and despised"

Kurt..

Apr 22, 2017, 9:23:43 AM4/22/17
On 4/22/2017 6:49 AM, BlusteringSteve fumed:

> Sun, Mar 05
>
> In an exclusive interview with Meet the Press, Former Director of
> National Intelligence James Clapper says that there wasn't evidence of
> collusion between Russia and Trump earlier this year.

https://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/resignation-jason-chaffetz-private-sector/2387/

Moreover, abruptly resigning in the middle of a promising political
career is what you do when your career is about to get eaten alive by a
scandal that you know is about to break. And this is all coming even as
a former staffer is confirming that Jason Chaffetz is indeed under FBI
investigation.

https://www.palmerreport.com/politics/report-former-staffer-confirms-jason-chaffetz-is-under-fbi-investigation/2375/

“According to a former Jason Chaffetz staffer, Chaffetz is also the
subject of an ongoing investigation for campaign finance fraud. A friend
of Chaffetz at FBI told him the investigation could not be kept quiet
for much longer, that Intel committee would soon find info on him.
Benghazi has Russian ties too, but Chaffetz’s staffer could not verify
the connection. Some of his current staffers may be implicated. Per the
former Chaffetz staffer, this is one of the reasons they resigned. The
former staffer also says Chaffetz’s staff is in panic mode.”

--
"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one
thing in common. They don’t alter their views to fit the