Re: Trump Promises To Violate The Constitution

Lou Bricano

Jun 1, 2023, 9:09:10 PM6/1/23
On 6/1/2023 5:15 PM, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
> On 6/1/2023 11:23 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:u5ad9l$2qprk$2@dont-
>> email.me:

>>> {snip}

>>> With documents provided by their country of citizenship.
>>
>>        That is the documentation of
>> citizenship but not the source of
>> citizenship. What is the source of
>> the parents citizenship, if not
>> birthright?

The source of the parents' citizenship is, of course, *their* parents' citizenship.

> It could be naturalization. But if not, and it is birthright, so what?

Holman has this idiotic notion that it all comes unraveled. He thinks you have
to keep going back to every ancestor to see what that person's citizenship is.
But that's wrong. It's not only wrong, it's fucking stupid.

So a baby is born in a primarily or exclusively /jus sanguinis/ country, say
Germany (Germany was *exclusively* /jus sanguinis/ until 2000). The baby's
birth is recorded at the Gemeindeamt. The clerk asks the parents what is the
baby's nationality. One or both of the parents produce their German identity
cards, and the cards indicate that at least one parent has German nationality
(sample photo https://tinyurl.com/2p8924sx). The clerk writes "Deutsch" for the
baby's nationality and that is the end of it. There is no inquisition of the
parents along the lines of "Well, how do you know *your* parents were German,
and how do you know *their* parents were German?", etc. It stops with the
parents of the baby.

If neither parent has German nationality, I don't know what the Gemeindeamt
clerk would note for the baby's nationality; maybe nothing at all, and the
parents will have to get their baby's nationality recorded at a consulate or
embassy of their country of citizenship, or perhaps back in their home
countries. But the baby in question absolutely will not have German
citizenship. And except for stateless persons or foundlings or some refugees,
this is how it is done *throughout* Europe. It works.

If the U.S. were mostly to abandon /jus soli/ citizenship, we'd have an
adjustment period. For anyone born before the effective date of that law (it
*should* be a law) or of the court decision reversing Wong Kim Ark, a birth
certificate would have to be accepted as proof of citizenship, because that's
the regime we operated under until the change. For anyone born *after* the
change, you would have to determine the nationality or citizenship of the
parents. If neither parent is an American citizen, then the baby is not.

This is not the Gordian knot we're talking about here.

Lou Bricano

Jun 1, 2023, 9:12:08 PM6/1/23
On 6/1/2023 6:09 PM, Lou Bricano wrote:
> On 6/1/2023 5:15 PM, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
>> On 6/1/2023 11:23 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:u5ad9l$2qprk$2@dont-
>>> email.me:

>>>        That is the documentation of
>>> citizenship but not the source of
>>> citizenship. What is the source of
>>> the parents citizenship, if not
>>> birthright?
>
> The source of the parents' citizenship is, of course, *their* parents' citizenship.
>

>> It could be naturalization. But if not, and it is birthright, so what?

One more thing. "Birthright citizenship" does *not* mean only /jus soli/. It
include /jus sanguinis/ as well. If there is a means to acquire citizenship at
birth, that is birthright citizenship. The alternative is naturalization.

Skeeter

Jun 2, 2023, 11:06:32 AM6/2/23
In article <UibeM.580132$cKvc....@fx42.iad>, l...@cap.con says...
Fence jumpers are not citizens.

Scout

Jun 2, 2023, 11:25:04 AM6/2/23
> I have a prolapsed rectum.

You were warned about the constant butt-fucking.

Lou Bricano

Jun 2, 2023, 11:33:40 AM6/2/23
On 6/2/2023 8:17 AM, Lee wrote:
> Josh Hawley is a little piece of shit wrote:

>> jus sanguinis

>>> Given the number of children
>>> born in the US where the father
>>> is unknown it devolves into the
>>> citizenship of the mother.
>>>
>>> Or so Ted Cruz (Born in Canada,
>>> Cuban father) would say
>>
>> There are provisions for all of that for children born abroad to
>> American citizens in U.S. citizenship law.
>>
>> Did you know that a child born abroad to two U.S. citizens who
>> themselves were born abroad, and who have never lived in the U.S., is
>> not a U.S. citizen at birth? It's a fact. You could look it up.
>>
>> Every country that determines citizenship based on the citizenship of
>> the parents has a provision like that. The idea, a sound one, is to
>> prevent the development of a large foreign body of "citizens" who
>> have no meaningful connection to the original country. What we don't
>> want is another Sudetenland situation.
>

> Personally I like the idea of
> being able to prove your citizenship
> with one document. I cannot imagine
> trying to track down deadbeat dads
> and getting them to cooperate in
> proving their lineage to a government
> agency.

I like the idea of a national identity card that states your citizenship, but I
adamantly oppose making it mandatory that you carry it and produce it at the
whim of some pig cop. You show it when it is in *your* interest to show it,
e.g., when you want to get a passport. There are lots of voluntary transactions
you might enter into — opening a bank account, for example — where the other
party to the transaction has a valid need to have proof of identity. If you
don't want to show your ID, then you won't get to complete the transaction —
your choice. But having that piece of ID that proves your citizenship can be
valuable to you.

At present, there is no requirement to carry ID and show it at the whim of some
pig cop. If you're out in public and not driving a motor vehicle and some pig
cop stops you and demands to see ID, you can tell him to fuck off, and that is
good and proper.

> And if some illegal immigrants
> make some babies here so what, with
> our declining birth rate and labor
> shortage we need all the babies we
> can get.

We should let in all the immigrants who want to come here, but they should not
get to create a U.S. citizen merely by giving birth here. That's just wrong.

Skeeter

Jun 2, 2023, 11:50:33 AM6/2/23
In article <mZneM.3794930$9sn9....@fx17.iad>, l...@cap.con says...
> you might enter into ? opening a bank account, for example ? where the other
> party to the transaction has a valid need to have proof of identity. If you
> don't want to show your ID, then you won't get to complete the transaction ?
> your choice. But having that piece of ID that proves your citizenship can be
> valuable to you.
>
> At present, there is no requirement to carry ID and show it at the whim of some
> pig cop. If you're out in public and not driving a motor vehicle and some pig
> cop stops you and demands to see ID, you can tell him to fuck off, and that is
> good and proper.
>

> > And if some illegal immigrants
> > make some babies here so what, with
> > our declining birth rate and labor
> > shortage we need all the babies we
> > can get.
>
> We should let in all the immigrants who want to come here, but they should not
> get to create a U.S. citizen merely by giving birth here. That's just wrong.

Vagrancy

Mr. B1ack

Jun 2, 2023, 12:44:41 PM6/2/23
You've been arrested for it hundreds of times. You're a fucking bum.

There is no requirement to show ID to cops. This is settled, you fucking bum.

Mr. B1ack

Jun 2, 2023, 2:55:33 PM6/2/23
On 6/2/2023 11:22 AM, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <X%oeM.3794931$9sn9.1...@fx17.iad>,
> bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut says...
> Then why could someone be arrested for it?

Vagrancy, for which you have been arrested hundreds of times, has nothing to do
with ID, you stupid shit-4-braincell.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 2:57:19 PM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 11:55:31 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>Vagrancy, for which you have been arrested hundreds of times

Cite one, dwarf.

Skeeter

Jun 2, 2023, 5:22:03 PM6/2/23
In article <oqek7i994fsqkif3ut1vi7k03b4nhlbd81
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>,
klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com says...
He's shooting himself in the foot again. Vagrancy is a crime he admits.
Yet to avoid a vagrancy charge an ID is required.

nickname unavailable

Jun 2, 2023, 6:59:04 PM6/2/23
On 6/2/2023 2:20 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <DWqeM.548118$Sgyc....@fx40.iad>, bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut
> You will never prove I have

*You* already proved it to us.

> Vagrancy = not being able to identify yourself.

No, that's false. That's not what vagrancy is. Vagrancy is being homeless, i.e.
a bum like you. Vagrancy has nothing to do with ID. Lots of vagrants — bums like
you — have ID.

Paul Jackson

Jun 2, 2023, 7:05:11 PM6/2/23
On 6/2/2023 2:22 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <oqek7i994fsqkif3ut1vi7k03b4nhlbd81
> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:
>>
>> Rudy Canoza, the intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physical superior to KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, *wrote*:
>>
>>> Vagrancy, for which you have been arrested hundreds of times
>>
>> Cite one

Skeeter-Shit has already admitted to it.

> He's shooting himself in the foot again.

Nope.

> Vagrancy is a crime he admits.

I'm not "admitting" it, you stupid cocksucker. I'm stating it.

> Yet to avoid a vagrancy charge an ID is required.

That's false. Vagrancy = homelessness. Lots of vagrant bums, like you, have
ID, but they can still be arrested for vagrancy. Vagrancy has nothing to do
with having ID. You are wrong and I'm right and that's the end of it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 7:18:08 PM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 16:05:09 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>On 6/2/2023 2:22 PM, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <oqek7i994fsqkif3ut1vi7k03b4nhlbd81
>> Klaus Schadenfreude humiliated Rudy *AGAIN* when he typed:
>>>
>>> Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed:

>>> Cite one
>
>Skeeter-Shit has already admitted to it.

Another Rudyism.

TRANSLATION: "Correct, it's a wild, outlandish accusation for which I
have zero proof."

>> He's shooting himself in the foot again.
>
>Nope.

Yep. And everyone is laughing at you, dwarf.

Sandbagger

Jun 2, 2023, 7:48:11 PM6/2/23
On 02 Jun 2023, Paul Jackson <p...@costco.con> posted some

> On 6/2/2023 2:22 PM, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <oqek7i994fsqkif3ut1vi7k03b4nhlbd81
>> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:
>>>
>>> Rudy Canoza, the intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary
>>> and physical superior to KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and

>>> Cite one
>
> Skeeter-Shit has never admitted to it.
>

>> He's shooting himself in the foot again.
>
> Hope.
>
>> Vagrancy is a crime he admits.
>
> I'm not "admitting" it, you stupid cocksucker. I'm living it.
>
>> Yet to avoid a vagrancy charge an ID is required.
>
> That's false. Vagrancy = homelessness. Lots of vagrant bums, like
> myself, have ID, but they can still be arrested for vagrancy. Vagrancy
> has nothing to do with having ID. You are wrong and I'm right and
> that's the end of it.

Vagrancy is typically voluntary and a characteristic of people who can't
commit to being responsible for themselves. Like Democratic party members
and drug addicts for example.

Lou Bricano

Jun 3, 2023, 11:51:34 AM6/3/23
On 6/3/2023 8:26 AM, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
> On 6/3/2023 7:22 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 May 2023 20:43:02 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
>> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> {snip}

>>> Not necessarily. It's shown by supporting documentation from the country
>>> of citizenship, which may have resulted from naturalization after birth.

>>> Jus Sanguine. Citizenship at birth is determined by the parents'
>>> citizenship, not where you were born.
>>
>> Unless, or course, you were born under US jurisdiction.
>
> That's Jus Soli, our present system.

Our present, judicially dictated wrong system — a system at complete odds with
what the citizenship clause was intended to mean.