Re: Massachusetts school requests National Guard to rein in 'violent' students: 'Sex and drugs in classrooms'

But DEI

Feb 22, 2024, 4:35:30 AMFeb 22
On 04 Apr 2022, Rafael <j...@gmail.com> posted some
news:t2er3c$3ir0m$3...@news.freedyn.de:

> Progressive liberalism for ya. Fuck them. Voters created this mess.
> This is what happens you don't control the niggers. Let them all die.

Members of a Massachusetts high school committee sent a letter asking
their mayor to deploy National Guard troops to rein in violent chaos on
campus — ranging from daily brawls in the halls to frequent drug use and
fornication in empty classrooms.

“Recent events at Brockton High School have prompted us to seek
immediate assistance to prevent a potential tragedy,” four members of
the Brockton School Committee wrote in a February 15 letter.

“Over the past few months, our high school has experienced a disturbing
increase in incidents related to violence, security concerns, and
substance abuse. The situation has reached a critical point, more
recently we had an alarming 35 teachers absent, underscoring the
severity of the challenges we are facing,” it continued.

Located about 20 miles south of downtown Boston, Brockton High School
(BHS) is the largest in the state with an enrollment of about 4,300
students — and teachers have been complaining for months that the mass
of students has descended into an unruly mob that roves the halls during
class time, comes and goes from school grounds as it pleases, and
engages in vicious brawls daily.

“They’re having sex and doing drugs and cutting class in empty
classrooms,” said BHS teacher Eleri Merrikin during an emergency
committee meeting in early February where several teachers and
administrators shared their experiences and fears about the crisis at
BHS, the Enterprise reported.

“We are in chaos, we need help,” said school secretary Cheri Mazzoli,
who recounted being trampled by a mob of students racing down a hallway
to catch a glimpse of a fight.

“The crowd came down the hall so quickly that I got swept up, not by the
students fighting, but by the students that were rushing to watch and
video the fight,” she said.

Just a week before the meeting, a student was sent to the hospital by
ambulance after a fight.

“That was a brutal assault,” said School Committee Chair and Brockton
Mayor Robert Sullivan.

Back in May, two students were stabbed during a brawl on a school
playing field, with one of the injured having to be airlifted to a
hospital, according to the Enterprise.

“Unfortunately, staff now feels it’s only a matter of time before
someone dies in our hallway,” Mazzoli said at the meeting.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/19/us-news/massachusetts-school-asks-governor-
to-dispatch-national-guard-to-rein-in-violent-students-sex-and-drugs-in-c
lassrooms/