It does not matter legally if Trump grabbed the SUV steering wheel and Engel's neck (even though we know he did)

1 view

Rudy Canoza

Jul 2, 2022, 4:07:10 PM7/2/22
The hero Ms. Hutchinson did not say that Trump grabbed the steering wheel and
Engel's neck. What she said is that Ornato *told* her that Trump did that. The
hero Ms. Hutchinson was testifying as to what Ornato said, *not* about what
Trump did. In fact, everyone knows that Ornato told her, in Engel's presence,
that Trump grabbed the wheel and Engel's neck. Absolutely Ornato told her that,
and Engel did not dispute it. If and when Ornato testifies under oath, and if
he says that Trump didn't do that, then Ornato will be saying that he lied to
Ms. Hutchinson.

What Trump did or didn't do with the steering wheel and Engel's neck is legally
unimportant. What *is* important is what the hero Ms. Hutchinson said she heard
*directly* from Trump and Meadows and Cipollone. What she heard *directly* from
Trump was a bark to get rid of the "fucking mags [magnetometer screening
machines]" and let his armed insurrectionists into his Nuremberg rally, from
which he was going to dispatch them to assault Congress violently. That is not
"hearsay" — that is speech Ms. Hutchinson *directly* witnessed and heard. As
far as Cipollone and Meadows are concerned:

Describing events at the White House on the afternoon of 6 January 2021,
Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Trump and his chief of staff, Mark
Meadows, said: “I remember Pat [Cipollone, the White House counsel] saying
something to the effect of, ‘Mark, we need to do something more. They’re
literally calling for the vice-president to be fucking hung.’

“And Mark had responded something to the effect of, ‘You heard him, Pat, he
thinks Mike deserves it. He doesn’t think they’re doing anything wrong.’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/28/trump-pence-deserved-it-hanged-capitol-attack

The hero Ms. Hutchinson *directly* heard Cipollone and Meadows say those things.
That's not "hearsay" — those are directly witnessed utterances. "Hearsay"
would be if some other person testified that Cipollone and Meadows said those
things, and when asked how she knew, answered "Cassidy Hutchinson told me they
said them."

Those are all huge legal problems for the usurper Trump. They go directly to
Trump's /mens rea/. Trump knew his insurrection mob was armed, he knew they
would be violent, and Trump "doesn't think they're doing anything wrong." Not
that the insurrection mob participants didn't think they were doing anything
wrong — *Trump* didn't think his personally assembled and directed violent
insurrection mob was doing anything wrong. Meadows said that. We know he said it.

Trump needs to be put in prison.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 2, 2022, 5:13:33 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 13:07:06 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>The lying cunt Ms. Hutchinson did not say that Trump grabbed the steering wheel and
>Engel's neck. What she said is that Ornato *told* her that Trump did that.

She's a lying cunt, like you.

>Trump needs to be put in prison.

You need to join him and be his bitch.

Oh, wait.

You already are.

LOL

Michael Avenatti

Jul 3, 2022, 1:23:47 PM7/3/22
On 02 Jul 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some

> The hero Ms. Hutchinson did not say that Trump grabbed the steering
> wheel and Engel's neck. What she said is that Ornato *told* her that
> Trump did that.

Correct, "hearsay".

She also said that she had handwritten a note to the effect that Fred J
McCall witnessed you wearing a dress in a 99 Cent Store parking lot, and
told Fredric L. Rice, who mentioned it to you while getting a blowjob.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 1:50:49 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 10:23 AM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" morbidly obese
convicted child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:

> On 02 Jul 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> The hero Ms. Hutchinson did not say that Trump grabbed the steering
>> wheel and Engel's neck. What she said is that Ornato *told* her that
>> Trump did that.
>
> Correct, "hearsay".

No, not hearsay, Blowjob.

"I heard Ornato say 'X'."
"I saw Ornato do 'Y'."

Neither one is hearsay, Blowjob. Both are statements about Ornato's actions
that the witness, the heroic Ms. Hutchinson, personally witnessed.

You're stupid, Blowjob.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 5:09:29 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 2:04 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ornato-previously-testified-jan-6-committee

Yes, exactly, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell. And what he said then
*confirms* what the hero Ms. Hutchinson said.

Ewok

Jul 3, 2022, 5:29:31 PM7/3/22
Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote in
Oh?

Anthony Ornato has repeatedly disputed key White House conversations

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/30/anthony-ornato-
dispute-conversations/>

You liars want to have a committee meeting and see if you can get your
facts straight?

Oh wait! You're already doing that and spilling straws all over the
floor.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 5:53:09 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 2:29 PM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" morbidly obese convicted
Yes.

> Anthony Ornato has repeatedly disputed key White House conversations
>
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/30/anthony-ornato-
> dispute-conversations/>

Right — and he is *lying* in disputing those conversations. He's a Trump
operative, Blowjob, you stupid fuck.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-tony-ornato-jan-6-b2113434.html
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/jan-6-witness-anthony-ornato-is-at-the-center-of-a-battle-over-credibility/
https://truthout.org/articles/the-men-disputing-hutchinsons-testimony-are-two-of-trumps-biggest-acolytes/
https://www.salon.com/2022/06/29/officials-disputed-cassidy-hutchinson-bombshell-testimony-were-trumps-yes-men-report/

When liar Ornato says he didn't have a conversation with Mr. X or Ms. Y, that's
how you know he *did* have the conversation. He lies every fucking time. This
is why he's going to refuse to testify if called back to the committee.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 6:48:51 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 3:24 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 14:53:04 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> You proved he's lying.

Yes, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell, I did.