Time for Democrats to annihilate their "progressive" wing

Rudy Canoza

Nov 16, 2021, 11:45:27 PM11/16/21
"I Warned the Democrats About Inflation"

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/16/opinion/biden-inflation-spending-manchin.html

If the Democrats expect to have any chance in a year, they have to crush their
so-called "progressive" wing. "Progressivism" = "midterm death"

"Progressives" are all objectively wrong on policy. Sorry, "Lee" and Holman,
but you are.

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2021, 12:02:12 AM11/17/21
On 11/16/2021 8:59 PM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW Pig-Fucker
loser fuckscum admitted:
> I'm an ignorant loser shitbag.

Yes, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW Pig-Fucker, you stupid
fuckscum, that's exactly what you are.

Ubiquitous

Nov 17, 2021, 1:09:20 PM11/17/21
Fred Oinka wrote

> Voter remorse is everywhere.

If I wanted to vote for a pedophile and a coward failure I would have voted
for Trump.

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 17, 2021, 1:11:07 PM11/17/21
Fred Oinka wrote

> On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 20:45:24 -0800, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Voter remorse is everywhere.

Tucker can't keep his hands off the little boys. Slice off his dick and
shove it into his mouth.

Kermit

May 31, 2023, 5:30:03 AM5/31/23
Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote in

> "I Warned the Democrats About faggots!"

Target reported that its employees faced threats over its new Pride
collections celebrating the LGBTQ+ community and responded by pulling some
of the merchandise that had caused the most "significant confrontational
behavior" to protect the safety and wellbeing of its employees, according
to a statement from the company.

Extremism experts and LGBTQ advocates warned that removing merchandise
could be seen as a success by anti-LGBTQ extremists and violent protesters
which could lead to copycat behavior threatening the already marginalized
community.

Several Targets also received bomb threats over Memorial Day weekend
related to the controversy, according to Cleveland 19 News. The threats
reportedly called for the return of LGBTQ+ items to the shelves, according
to the local news outlet, which said it received the bomb threats.

"I think this will embolden alt-right actors, who now are going to believe
that with social media campaigns and targeted actions against retailers
that they can proceed in limiting visibility of LGBTQ people," said Sophie
Bjork-James, a professor at Vanderbilt University, who researches the
white nationalist movement, in an interview.

The rise coincides with political rhetoric targeting and demonizing the
LGBTQ+ community, as well as legislative efforts targeting LGBTQ+ rights
to gender-affirming care and inclusion in education.

Drag shows and drag story hours, even children's hospitals, as well as
other LGBTQ+ pride events have faced death and bomb threats as well as
protesters in recent years. In November, a Colorado LGBTQ+ bar was the
site of a mass shooting, stoking heightened fear within the community.

"Target's giving into this," said Victor Asal, a professor at Albany and
extremism researcher. "Other extremists will say 'hey, that's a great
idea. We should do that.'"

Michael Edison Hayden, a senior investigative reporter at the Southern
Poverty Law Center, believes extremists are making calculated efforts to
redefine LGBTQ+ Pride as a "toxic" or dangerous thing.

Bomb threats, he said, are intended to scare the community and supporters
into silence.

"It's a real concern," said Hayden. "Bigots feel emboldened largely
because of mainstream politicians giving them a pat on the back,"
referring to some conservative political and media figures who have
recently resurfaced harmful stereotypes against LGBTQ+ people.

The Department of Homeland Security said that intensifying waves of
threats and calls of violence against the LGBTQIA+ community could lead to
a rise of potential attacks against larger targets, such as public spaces
and healthcare sites that may be linked to the community.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/experts-warn-canceling-pride-campaigns-after-
extremists-threaten/story?id=99634728

dolf

May 31, 2023, 5:42:42 AM5/31/23
I heard you on the news in response to American Nazi Computer Science AI
experts making claims of extinction and thought to provide you with my
TRIPARTITE NUMBER datasets to a NOUMENON (ie. our temporal heuristic
contends against the NUMEN AUGUSTI of the BIPARTITE #1080 - HETEROS THEORY
OF NUMBER as the basis of the ROMAN STATE) and since the CENTRAL PREMISE is
according to #902- RULE OF LAW / #940 - RIGHT TO RULE as ANTHROPOCENTRIC
SINGULARITY AND IDEA TEMPLATE PREMISE TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT it
is superior.

They are simply liars and America conveys a contempt for our democracy...

-- I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO CLIMAX DURING SEX. IS MY MASTURBATION STYLE TO
BLAME?

<https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/may/30/i-have-never-been-able-to-climax-during-sex-is-my-masturbation-style-to-blame>

That really depends on what physiological mechanism triggers organism -- if
for example it involves muscular constriction rather than only stimuli then
the answer is probably yes!

The obvious next question is whether autoeroticism associated with outcomes
of climax withholding behaviour is a reasonable transition to sexual
partner abstinence or manifests by a desire of climax fixation, as
increasingly assertive physical sexual activity.

That is not to suggest climax withholding behaviour is an adverse
consequence, if the ultimate goal is the task well done in a bestowing of
an intimate pleasure upon the other rather than the mere distraction of
being entirely self directed.

The word which we might use as a consciousness marker is #958 - epibállō
(G1911): to cast & can also be seminal

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?telos:173> <-- THERE ARE NOUMENON /
TEMPORAL INTERSECTIONS WITH #232 - GAIN WRONGFULLY OR BY VIOLENCE TO TAKE
NOTE OF FOR FURTHER RESEARCH

That includes ONTIC moral proscriptions of #180 - *ADULTERY*, #158 -
*SPEECH* *ANTAGONISM* or #173 - *UNNATURAL* *LUST*

<http://www.grapple369.com/?lexicon:G1911>

"AND THIS I SPEAK FOR YOUR OWN PROFIT; NOT THAT I MAY *CAST*-G1911 A SNARE
UPON YOU, BUT FOR THAT WHICH IS COMELY, AND THAT YE MAY ATTEND UPON THE
LORD WITHOUT DISTRACTION." [1Corinthians 7:35]

In any event we can soon match your online temporal actions and speech
dynamic to better determine what sort of limp wristed MASTURBATOR that you
are:

YOUTUBE: "Icehouse - Electric Blue"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUFOVu1CurM>

Thank-you for a frank disclosure.
--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

J Kerry

May 31, 2023, 6:15:03 AM5/31/23

> I'm going to write and ask her if I can buy one of her dresses and
> some used underwear.

Why is Kamala Harris's past as someone paid large amounts of money for
sexual favors (public money, by the way) not better known outside of
people who follow California politics? Kamala Harris launched political
career with $120K 'patronage' job from boyfriend Willie Brown by Alana
Goodman, Investigative Political Reporter | June 01, 2019.

Then 30, Harris was dating 60-year-old Willie Brown, at the time the
Democratic speaker of the California State Assembly, when he placed her on
the California Medical Assistance Commission in 1994. The position paid
over $70,000 per year, $120,700 in current money, and Harris served on the
board until 1998.

The medical commission met twice a month, and Harris, a United States
senator for California since 2017 and now a 2020 Democratic presidential
candidate, missed about 20% of the meetings each year, according to
commission records obtained by the Washington Examiner.

The seven-member board was largely comprised of late-career former state
officials who were semi-retired or biding time before retirement. At 30
years old, Harris was the youngest appointee by some three decades.
Harris, now 54, and Brown, now 85, started dating in the spring of 1994,
showing up arm-in-arm at numerous high-profile functions, including
Brown’s lavish parties and celebrity galas. He has been separated but not
divorced from his wife Blanche Vitero since the 1980s and has maintained a
string of girlfriends over the years.

That June of 1994, Harris took a leave of absence from her job as a deputy
prosecutor at the district attorney’s office in Alameda County, where she
had worked for four years after graduating from law school. Brown
appointed Harris to the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, a
position that paid $97,000 annually, which would be $167,000 in 2019. Five
months later, Harris resigned from the insurance board, and Brown
immediately appointed her to the California Medical Assistance Commission.

Harris had no medical background, according to a copy of her resume that
she submitted to Brown at the time. Her experience consisted of four years
as a deputy prosecutor, a handful of summer jobs and internships, and a
volunteer position at a hospital fundraising group.
“Both boards are reserved for political payback or occasionally for
personal rewards for personal service,” said Brett Granlund, a former
California Republican state assemblyman who worked closely with the
commission while Harris was on the board. “The boards are considered plumb
appointments as they require no work, no policy credentials, and are paid
the equivalent of a full-time [state] senator for arriving at a one- to
two-hour meeting each month.”

Granlund said the appointment seemed brazen at the time because of the
relationship between Harris and Brown. “Screwing the speaker has its
rewards,” he said. “Stevie Wonder could have seen through that play.”
Harris was first described as the “speaker’s new steady” in a column
written by the late San Francisco gossip columnist Herb Caen, a close
friend of Brown’s, in March 1994. Photos from the time, obtained from
Brown’s personal archives in San Francisco, show the couple cozying up and
dancing at parties, including Brown’s birthday and his annual fete known
as “The Reunion.”

According to Caen’s columns, friends of the couple were hopeful that
Harris could convince Brown to finally settle down. To their surprise, the
two broke up shortly after Brown was elected mayor of San Francisco.
The breakup reportedly happened shortly after Brown met 32-year-old San
Francisco socialite Carolyn Carpeneti, a woman with whom he would later
have a daughter. While the two were dating, Carpeneti was paid $2.33
million for campaign work from a network of nonprofit groups and
committees run by Brown and his associates, according to the San Francisco
Chronicle.

Vagi-Spray

May 31, 2023, 6:30:03 AM5/31/23
Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> wrote in

> That whore fucks anybody who can slime her upstairs.

It couldn't have happened to better example of a true political whore.She
got her start when she had an affair with Willie Brown,who was 69 at the
time and married for 45 years,when Harris was seeking a job in the
government and 29 years of age. She was rewarded with a 225K a year job in
the state government of California.

Kamala is a whore!

Several people were on megaphones shouting the chant.And that’s when
hundreds of other protesters joined in.If people are this angry against
Biden and Kamala in NYC, imagine the red wave rising across the rest of
the nation.

For those who don’t know…

Part of what makes the “Kamala is a whore” chant so funny and iconic is
the fact that many people say it’s “true.”

Kamala has been accused of getting her start in politics with questionable
sexual behavior.

Whether or not the basis of the chant is true, it underscores how
unpopular this administration is.

If they can’t even get supporters to come out in NYC, how will they expect
the rest of the nation to support the whore?

https://welovetrump.com/2021/11/02/chants-of-kamala-is-a-whre-greet-
harris-in-carnegie-hall-in-
nyc/?utm_source=PTN&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=PTN

dolf

May 31, 2023, 4:22:54 PM5/31/23
YOUTUBE: "DO YOU MASTICATE"

<https://youtu.be/5wmimhqPHkc>

dolf

May 31, 2023, 5:12:51 PM5/31/23
handen omhoog

<-- we use Dutch here because it sounds like dirty German

Now the question: "Is the hand you use for your MASTURBATION STYLE the same
by which you give your Nazis salute?"

Tsk-tsk

dolf

May 31, 2023, 6:08:35 PM5/31/23
[...]

(G1911): to cast & this can also be seminal

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?telos:173> <-- THERE ARE NOUMENON /
TEMPORAL INTERSECTIONS WITH #232 - GAIN WRONGFULLY OR BY VIOLENCE TO TAKE
NOTE OF FOR FURTHER RESEARCH

That includes ONTIC moral proscriptions of #180 - *ADULTERY*, #158 -
*SPEECH* *ANTAGONISM*, #173 - *UNNATURAL* *LUST*, #181 - DISPOSITION OF
IMPIETY or #192 - PRIDE-SOME FACADE.

<http://www.grapple369.com/?lexicon:G1911>

"AND THIS I SPEAK FOR YOUR OWN PROFIT; NOT THAT I MAY *CAST*-G1911 A SNARE
UPON YOU, BUT FOR THAT WHICH IS COMELY, AND THAT YE MAY ATTEND UPON THE
LORD WITHOUT DISTRACTION." [1Corinthians 7:35]

In any event we can soon match your online temporal actions and speech
dynamic to better determine what sort of limp wristed MASTURBATOR that you
are:

YOUTUBE: "Icehouse - Electric Blue"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUFOVu1CurM>

Thank-you for a frank disclosure.

FINAL COMMENTS:

YOUTUBE: "DO YOU MASTICATE?"

<https://youtu.be/5wmimhqPHkc>

handen omhoog

<-- we use Dutch here because it sounds like dirty German

Now the question: "Is the hand you use for your MASTURBATION STYLE the same
by which you give your Nazis salute?"

Tsk-tsk

dolf

May 31, 2023, 9:26:36 PM5/31/23
None of these posts authored by me which includes
alt.politics.homosexuality appear on the BERLIN UNIVERSITY servers