Re: Hartung knows that all 682,000+ tabulated U.S. COVID-19 deaths are deaths FROM - i.e., CAUSED BY - COVID-19

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 17, 2021, 1:13:05 PM9/17/21
On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 08:21:22 -0400, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>message news:u4g7kg9r8uepg0irv...@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 10:14:59 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Everyone knows it.
>
>This is Rudy's code phrase for "I'm pulling it out of my ass, and no, I
>don't have any sources, proof, or even evidence"
>
>> Rudy THINKS he knows it. He's wrong.
>>
>> This is settled.
>
>How true.

This year has not been kind to the Dwarf. He's getting more and more
desperate and more likely to make wild claims for which he can't be
bothered to provide the least bit of proof.

It's the onset of dementia, it seems.

Scout

Sep 20, 2021, 9:14:50 AM9/20/21

"Kurt Nicklas" <kurt_n...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Maybe he's been taking dementia lessons from Biden?