Re: "The most extensive and inclusive voter fraud DETECTION organization in the history of American politics"

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 17, 2021, 9:36:20 AM9/17/21
On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 15:11:55 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 13:07:57 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
>wrote:
>
>>Correct, that's what the Democrats had: a voter fraud DETECTION organization.
>>And it was effective at preventing voter fraud.
>
>Democrats WANT voter fraud.

They can't win without it.

Dutch

Sep 18, 2021, 4:03:24 PM9/18/21
They did in 2020.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 18, 2021, 4:30:05 PM9/18/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 14:25:42 -0600, Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:06:59 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
>wrote:
>>The Republiscums/QAnon are the vote fraud party.
>
>I would ask for proof but we all know you would run away.

The last time someone asked Rudy for proof....

https://c.tenor.com/VrhLWZ_KQr0AAAAC/run-away.gif

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 18, 2021, 8:45:50 PM9/18/21
On 9/18/21 4:06 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/18/2021 1:03 PM, Dutch wrote:
> The Republiscums/QAnon are the vote fraud party.

Sure they Cheated and committed fraud to help Biden win... it was the
only way Biden had a chance.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced and canceled.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Scout

Sep 20, 2021, 9:14:51 AM9/20/21

"Lamey" <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:06:59 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>>On 9/18/2021 1:03 PM, Dutch wrote:
>>The Republiscums/QAnon are the vote fraud party.
>
> I would ask for proof but we all know you would run away.

https://hereistheevidence.com/

Scout

Sep 20, 2021, 9:14:51 AM9/20/21

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:p1jckgl9v74l3m78m...@4ax.com...
Wow, I didn't know he was that tall....

I was expecting someone... a lot shorter....

Alan Bond

Sep 20, 2021, 5:50:29 PM9/20/21
On 9/18/2021 5:49 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/18/21 4:34 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 9/18/2021 1:25 PM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker
>> lied:

> Apparently they aren't as good at it as DEMOCRATS.

They're much better at it, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, because they're the only ones
that do it at all.

The "Democrats" that you rant about don't exist.

#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty is always going on about "[blah blah blah] 'the Democrats'
[blah blah blah]," but it is obvious — beyond obvious — that all he really means
is "the McCoys" or "the Hatfields," depending on which clan
#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty is in. He just hates them because they're the other clan
and his whore grandmother told him at a young age to hate them, and being a good
obedient cracker boy, he does. Of course, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty being a racist
cracker boy, we *know* his whore grandmother was a Democrat when
#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty was little, so she told him the other clan to hate was the
Republicans. Then the whore grandmother switched to being a Republican after
1964, as did most racist crackers, so #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty switched, too, and
now the other clan is the Democrats. The same is true of Hartung.

#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty's grandmother was a whore. Eunice Wunderlich was a filthy
disease-spreading whore, too.

Gronk

Sep 24, 2021, 1:07:46 AM9/24/21
Anyone claim that reward from the Lt Gov of TexASS? No? HAHHAHAHAHAH

Gronk

Sep 24, 2021, 1:08:26 AM9/24/21
Lamey wrote:
> Nope, the libs cheated and are covering it up. Why are they so worried
> about new voting laws?

Did anyone claim that reward from the Lt Gov of TexASS? No? HAHHAHAA

Gronk

Sep 24, 2021, 1:08:59 AM9/24/21
Anyone claim that reward from the Lt Gov of TexASS? No? HAHHAHAHAHAH

Rudy Canoza

Sep 24, 2021, 1:18:51 AM9/24/21
On 9/18/2021 1:25 PM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker lied:

> On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:03:23 -0700, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>
> Nope, the libs cheated and

No, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker. The Republiscums/Qanon
— your side — attempted to cheat after the election, but happily, they were
thwarted.

You *STILL* haven't figured out how I'm fucking with you, Jack-Off Skeeter
Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker. You never will, you dumb cuntflaps, because
you're stupid, and you *ADMIT* you're stupid.

You suck, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker. You also blow.
You suck and you blow, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker. Yes.