Re: "Poland Completes Belarus Border Wall To Repel Middle East And African Migrants"

Rudy Canoza

Jul 2, 2022, 6:40:22 PM7/2/22
On 7/2/2022 3:02 PM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 7/2/22 12:54, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <YKSdnRdLMMfCp13_...@giganews.com>,
>>   David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> What this article tells us is that border walls
>>> do work.
>>
>> Just like the Berlin Wall did.
>
> How many people crossed from East to West Berlin before the wall was built, and
> how many crossed after?

It wasn't the wall that kept people from crossing, you stupid fucknozzle. It
was East German border guards who murdered anyone trying to cross it. Get those
guards out of there, and people would have been clambering over that wall 24
hours a day for all 28 years of its existence.

Fuck, you're stupid.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 3, 2022, 10:59:41 AM7/3/22
On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 08:56:42 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 15:40:19 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>Then we need to get more guards.

Land mines are cheaper and easier.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 3, 2022, 11:03:48 AM7/3/22
wrote:

>On Sat, 2 Jul 2022 15:40:19 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>Then we need to get more guards.

Some of these might prove handy, too.

https://www.gdls.com/products/tracked-combat/MUTT.html

South African Gun Sales

Jul 3, 2022, 1:33:00 PM7/3/22
On 03 Jul 2022, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> posted some
We'll need some video equipment and beer.

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

Jul 3, 2022, 2:22:12 PM7/3/22
I managed to escape from Eastern Bloc country and flee later to America.
I don't regret it, but if I knew that liberation would come several
years later, I would probably just wait it out. Thanks to America, I had
an opportunity to become an important person, but those were the days
when I was fed up with totalitarian government and communist ideology.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 3, 2022, 2:24:00 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 11:22 AM, Scientific (she/they) ⚧ wrote:
> On 7/2/22 22:40, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> How many people crossed from East to West Berlin before the wall was built,
>>> and how many crossed after?
>>
>> It wasn't the wall that kept people from crossing, you stupid fucknozzle.  It
>> was East German border guards who murdered anyone trying to cross it.  Get
>> those guards out of there, and people would have been clambering over that
>> wall 24 hours a day for all 28 years of its existence.
>>
>> Fuck, you're stupid.
>
> I managed to escape from Eastern Bloc country and flee later to America.

That's a lie.

You're also not a tranny.

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

Jul 3, 2022, 2:26:46 PM7/3/22
Of course you cannot verify that. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't...
but leaving my parents behind was the hardest thing of my escape. LGBT
wasn't a thing back then, unless you were somewhere like America.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 3, 2022, 2:44:30 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 11:26 AM, Scientific (she/they) ⚧ wrote:
> On 7/3/22 18:23, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> I managed to escape from Eastern Bloc country and flee later to America.
>>
>> That's a lie.
>>
>> You're also not a tranny.
>
> Of course you cannot verify that.

Of course you're lying about it.

> Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't...

It didn't happen, just the same as you're not a tranny.

These are your posts:

But I'm a cis [sic] guy who likes he/they pronouns, not even non-binary
18 Aug 2021, 12.29.00 PDT

Yeah, either call me "he" or "they". You won't be a transphobe because I'm
not trans,
18 Aug 2021, 13.49.00 PDT

Yes, I'm he, I'm male even mentally.
24 Aug 2021, 13.51.00 PDT

Stop lying and claiming to be a tranny when you're not one.

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

Jul 3, 2022, 2:46:11 PM7/3/22
That's *before* I thought I am trans.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 3, 2022, 3:00:41 PM7/3/22
Earlier you denied that they were your posts. Now you're admitting they are.

You're not a tranny. You're lying and claiming to be one now, but it's nothing
but a fashion statement. You don't "decide" on what your sex is. Your sex is
what it is.

You also didn't flee any Eastern Bloc country. Pretty much every word you write
is a lie.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 4:16:21 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 11:23:57 -0700, an incel dwarf wrote:
I suck off trannies, too. I'm an equal opportunity blow-job provider!

Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
You Know My Skills Are Quite Well Known!
Those Skills, You Know, Are Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne™!

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 4:17:27 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 11:44:27 -0700, an incel dwarf wrote:

>On 7/3/2022 11:26 AM, Scientific (she/they) ? wrote:

>>> That's a lie.
>>>
>>> You're also not a tranny.
>>
>> Of course you cannot verify that.
>
>Of course you're lying about it.

One thing I NEVER lie about-- I give the BEST blowjobs in the Central
Valley!

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

Jul 22, 2022, 3:25:50 PM7/22/22
It's called "assigned male at birth" aka AMAB. Websites like /r/MtF call
it MAAB.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 22, 2022, 4:24:07 PM7/22/22
No, your sex was not "assigned" at birth. It was *recorded* at birth.

You're not a tranny. You said so. You didn't spend weeks defending trannies
last year while saying you weren't one, then suddenly "decide" that you are one.

>> You also didn't flee any Eastern Bloc country.  Pretty much every word you
>> write is a lie.

And the pseudo-tranny runs away from this.

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

Jul 22, 2022, 5:08:24 PM7/22/22
It's a medical terminology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_assignment

> You're not a tranny.  You said so.  You didn't spend weeks defending
> trannies last year while saying you weren't one, then suddenly "decide"
> that you are one.

I came out and it doesn't make me any less valid than any other trannies.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 22, 2022, 6:29:08 PM7/22/22
No, it isn't. It's a political one.

Your sex is *recorded* at birth.

>> You're not a tranny.  You said so.  You didn't spend weeks defending trannies
>> last year while saying you weren't one, then suddenly "decide" that you are one.
>>
> I came out and

No, you didn't. You're just play-acting. You weren't "cis" [vomit] up to Aug
24 of last year, and suddenly decide the next week that you are a tranny.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 22, 2022, 7:36:00 PM7/22/22
On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 13:24:03 -0700, An incel dwarf wrote:

>And the pseudo-tranny runs away from this.

Hopefully he's running to the Jolly Kone Parking Lot! One good blow
job from me and he'll be back into the fold in no time!

Rudy Canoza

Jul 22, 2022, 7:37:05 PM7/22/22
On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 15:29:05 -0700, an incel dwarf wrote:

> You're just play-acting.

When I wrap my lips around your cock, you'll know it's the real thing!