Four mewling cowards

Bud Frawley

Feb 19, 2024, 9:29:41 PMFeb 19
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness
BlueGirl
"Johnny"
"pothole"/"Sakran"

Ted

Feb 20, 2024, 12:37:11 AMFeb 20
The stupid assholes.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 20, 2024, 7:59:52 AMFeb 20
[Default] Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed:
Thanks for the update, dwarf!

ROFLMAO

Bud Frawley

Feb 21, 2024, 8:31:33 PMFeb 21
They really are — just completely worthless shitbags.

Here's a fifth one whom I forgot about in the first post: "Lucas McCain,"
"Hisler," "DFENS," "Jade Helm," "Duke Mantee," "Jim Crow," "Steve from
Colorado", a drunk fucking child molester and subhuman Nazi filth.

Scout

Feb 22, 2024, 2:08:23 AMFeb 22
On 2/21/2024 10:35 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> I've sucked all their dicks.

Of course Klaun Schittenpantzen has sucked the tiny pin dicks of all the other
right-wingnuts here.

Van Cleef

Feb 22, 2024, 3:07:41 AMFeb 22
On 21 Feb 2024, Scout <me4gu...@centurylink.removeme.this2.net>
posted some news:EpCBN.517323$83n7....@fx18.iad:
How is it that you personally know they are "tiny pin dicks", hmm?

Scout

Feb 22, 2024, 8:32:27 AMFeb 22

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfr...@qmail.com> wrote in
message news:7XBBN.61183$mMj7....@fx01.iad...
> I've sucked all their dicks.

Rudy, sucking dicks is about all you can do....

Scout

Feb 22, 2024, 8:32:27 AMFeb 22

"Scout" <me4gu...@centurylink.removeme.this2.net> wrote in message
> On 2/21/2024 10:35 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> Bud Frawley wrote:

>>> They really are — just completely worthless shitbags.
>>>
>>> Here's a fifth one whom I forgot about in the first post: "Lucas
>>> McCain," "Hisler," "DFENS," "Jade Helm," "Duke Mantee," "Jim Crow,"
>>> "Steve from Colorado", a drunk fucking child molester and subhuman
>>> Nazi filth.
>>

>> I've sucked all their dicks.
>
> Of course Rudy has sucked the massive dicks of all the right-wingers here.

Corrected the typos

Scout

Feb 22, 2024, 8:32:28 AMFeb 22

"Van Cleef" <vanc...@hartford.com> wrote in message
> On 21 Feb 2024, Scout <me4gu...@centurylink.removeme.this2.net>
> posted some news:EpCBN.517323$83n7....@fx18.iad:

>>> I've sucked all their dicks.
>>
>> Of course Klaun Schittenpantzen has sucked the tiny pin dicks of all
>> the other right-wingnuts here.
>
> How is it that you personally know they are "tiny pin dicks", hmm?

Rudy is well acquainted with so many dicks from his long career in the Joly
Kone parking lot.