Australia's most decorated soldier loses multiple defamation claims against media who accused him of war crimes

He's not a queer. Is that the problem?

Jun 1, 2023, 5:32:06 AM6/1/23
Brisbane, Australia
CNN

Australia’s most decorated soldier lost a multi-million dollar defamation
case against three newspapers who accused him of committing war crimes in
Afghanistan – including the murder of unarmed prisoners – as a judge ruled
their reports met the standards of truth.

The ruling, delivered by Federal Court Justice Anthony Besanko on
Thursday, brings a dramatic end to a long-running trial and delivers
another blow to the reputation of the nation’s military, already damaged
by revelations that emerged during 100 days of testimony.

Besanko found Thursday that The Age, The Sydney Morning Herald, and The
Canberra Times established substantial truth in a number of claims about
Ben Roberts-Smith, but not all of them. In some cases, he found the papers
established contextual truth, which is also a defense under Australia’s
Defamation Act. In others, he found that the papers had not established
the truth.

In the most damning findings, Besanko said the papers had shown there was
substantial truth to the allegation that Roberts-Smith, a former special
forces soldier, murdered an unarmed Afghan civilian by kicking him off a
cliff and ordering troops under his command to shoot him.

Besanko also found there was substantial truth to claims that Roberts-
Smith shot dead a man with a prosthetic leg in Afghanistan with a machine
gun, then took the prosthetic leg back to Australia and encouraged his
soldiers to use it as a drinking vessel.

The finding of truth for the most serious allegations batters the already
damaged reputation of Roberts-Smith, who was awarded Australia’s highest
medal for gallantry, the Victoria Cross, and was feted as a hero for his
bravery and leadership.

His honors extended beyond the battlefield – in 2013 he was named “Father
of the Year,” posing for photos with his young family.

But that reputation began to fall apart after two veteran reporters
investigated allegations that he and his SAS units committed war crimes
while in Afghanistan.

The Age, The Sydney Morning Herald, and The Canberra Times had relied on a
truth defense for a series of articles published in 2018 that painted the
elite soldier as a bully and murderer who lied to protect his reputation.

The decision in favor of the papers is being celebrated by supporters of
press freedom, who say it will harden the resolve of media companies to
pursue high-cost investigative cases in a country with tough defamation
laws.

Outside court, Nine’s managing director of publishing James Chessell said
the ruling was a vindication of the journalists and newsrooms who support
public interest journalism.

“Most importantly, it is a vindication for the brave soldiers of the SAS
who served their country with distinction, and then had the courage to
speak the truth about what happened in Afghanistan,” Chessell said.

The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald are published by Nine, a CNN
affiliate. The Canberra Times published the same stories but has since
changed ownership.

Peter Bartlett, a partner at law firm MinterEllison, who represented that
papers and the journalists, said the result was a validation of the truth
defense.

“Never has Australia seen a media defendant face such challenges from a
plaintiff and his funders. This is an enormous and epic win for freedom of
speech and the right for the public to know,” he said in a statement.

Absent from court
Roberts-Smith, a former SAS soldier, wasn’t in court to hear the verdict.
The day before the ruling, local media published photos of him beside a
pool in Bali, Indonesia.

Despite his absence, a large media contingent gathered at the Federal
Court in Sydney to hear the verdict, which was broadcast from the court
and aired live on national television.

The journalists behind the stories – Nick McKenzie and Chris Masters – are
multi award-winning investigative reporters known for their rigorous
attention to detail. After the ruling, McKenzie tweeted one word:
“Justice.”

Outside the court, Masters and McKenzie paid tribute to the people who
came forward to testify against Roberts-Smith. They included Afghan
villagers who were questioned on a live link to the court about murders
they witnessed.

“Today is a day of some small justice for the Afghan victims of Ben
Roberts-Smith,” said McKenzie.

“Ali Jan was the man kicked off the cliff. Ali Jan was a father. Ali Jan
was a husband … He was kicked off a cliff by Ben Roberts-Smith, and he was
murdered with Ben Roberts-Smith’s participation. There’s some small
justice for him.”

Besanko said he would publish “lengthy” open court reasons for his
findings and would provide a closed court version – some 50-pages long –
to a more limited number of people due to national security reasons.

He said he would be asking the government to consider publishing the
closed court report after redacting sensitive information.

Wider implications
Not only was this trial about the reputation of Roberts-Smith, the claims
against him exposed the inner workings of Australian troops deployed to
Afghanistan.

Serving and former elite troops were among those who gave evidence at the
trial – some with their identities concealed but all giving rare insight
into the culture on the battlefield.

Claims of violent acts committed by elite troops were echoed in the
Brereton Report, a four-year investigation into the alleged war crimes in
Afghanistan released in November 2020.

At the time, the Australian Defence Force Chief Gen. Angus Campbell said
the report revealed a “warrior culture” among some members of Australia’s
special forces who had served in Afghanistan.

Campbell “sincerely and unreservedly” apologized to the people of
Afghanistan for the conduct alleged in the report. “It would have
devastated the lives of Afghan families and communities, causing
immeasurable pain and suffering,” he said.

It’s not clear what will happen to the medals Roberts-Smith acquired for
his military service – or if any charges will be laid.

Outside court Chessell, from Nine, said the stories will have a lasting
impact on how Australian soldiers conduct themselves in Afghanistan.

“The story goes on beyond this judgment. We will continue to hold people
involved in war crimes to account. The responsibility for these atrocities
does not end with Ben Roberts-Smith,” he said.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/01/australia/australia-ben-roberts-smith-
verdict-intl-hnk/index.html

War is Hell. Something you tranny felching armchair warriors know nothing
about.

Rod Speed

Jun 1, 2023, 5:51:07 AM6/1/23
On Thu, 01 Jun 2023 19:32:04 +1000, He's not a queer. Is that the
problem? <bunch.o...@media.com.au> wrote:

> Brisbane, Australia
> CNN
> —
> Australia’s most decorated soldier

Nope.

dolf

Jun 1, 2023, 6:14:37 AM6/1/23
We ought to also reflect on the circumstance that legal proceedings were
initiated by Ben Roberts-Smith prior to and continued through the ANZAC
CENTENNIAL 2018 COMMEMORATION at a time of which there is no other as
greater disgrace!

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Boer%20War%20Memorial%20Day%2020230528.pdf>
--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

dolf

Jun 1, 2023, 3:17:34 PM6/1/23
1 / 4: The whole notion of Gallipoli as the name implies is no different to
the Atlantis phantasm of the superior aryan race of Nazi dogma.

The other problem is that the first theatre of joint Australian and New
Zealand armed conflict was the Boer War.

TWEET 2:

2 / 4: ANZAC DAY as a secular faith which doesn't represent the Boer War is
unconstitutional by imposing a religious belief.

As we can see from American independence which had an IRISH component as
grievance lasting 100's of years.

TWEET 3:

3 / 4: That given 10,000 soldiers and 14 Victoria Cross recipients marched
in Melbourne on 20 March 1920 in support of Irish republicanism which was
so violent in 1918 (during wwi) that it was banned.

TWEET 4:

4 / 4: To my mind ANZAC DAY as a failed military conflict was always a
mockery of the British who did not epitomise the sage-kings of the Atlantis
myth.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Boer%20War%20Memorial%20Day%2020230528.pdf>

dolf

Jun 1, 2023, 8:43:43 PM6/1/23
WE NOTE THAT NONE OF THESE POSTS APPEAR ON THE BERLIN UNIVERSITY SERVER

Henry Hall

Jun 1, 2023, 11:01:07 PM6/1/23
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> We ought to also reflect on the circumstance that legal proceedings
> were initiated by Ben Roberts-Smith prior to and continued through the
> ANZAC CENTENNIAL 2018 COMMEMORATION at a time of which there is no
> other as greater disgrace!
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Boer%20War%20Memorial%20Day%20202
> 30528.pdf>

Australians should take up their guns and remove their weak government as
well as the lapdog media.

Vincent

Jun 2, 2023, 12:29:19 AM6/2/23
On 6/1/2023 7:43 PM, dolf wrote:
> WE NOTE THAT NONE OF THESE POSTS APPEAR ON THE BERLIN UNIVERSITY SERVER

Any NG that ever has anything negative to post on Israels, or Jewish
activities is banned. No matter if it is even on the public newscasts.
If you wish to remove someone from their server, merely make a wild
accusation without merit and watch the victim fade away. Very much an
anti-free speech bunch of imbeciles.. This has been their policy for
years. Since the immigration of Russian Jews to Germany. Israel is also
full of Russian Jews now a days. Just facts folks, Not antiSemitism.
But do remember the USS Liberty.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2022/06/08/were-fed-it-survivors-of-uss-liberty-look-answers-55-years-later.html

dolf

Jun 3, 2023, 1:37:59 AM6/3/23
The present German chancellor has been blamed as Afd surges to level in
polls...

Whilst our actions are on the Sabbath day according to 'respectable motive'
they're also not illegal.
IN PRAISE OF MYSTERY: A POEM FOR EUROPA

Arching under the night sky inky
with black expansiveness, we point
to the planets we know, we

pin quick wishes on stars. From earth,
we read the sky as if it is an unerring book
of the universe, expert and evident.

Still, there are mysteries below our sky:
the whale song, the songbird singing
its call in the bough of a wind shaken tree.

We are creatures of constant awe,
curious at beauty, at leaf and blossom,
at grief and pleasure, sun and shadow.

And it Is not darkness that unites us,
not the cold distance of space, but
the offering of water, each drop of rain,

each rivulet, each pulse, each vein.
O second moon, we, too, are made
of water, of vast and beckoning seas.

We, too, are made of wonders, of great
and ordinary loves, of small invisible worlds,
of a need to call out through the dark.

Written by U.S. Poet Laureate: Ada Limón

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2023.6.3&idea:96,356,1584,1968>

{@43: Sup: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN (#1968); Ego: 72 - HARDNESS: CHIEN (#1584)}

#1968 as [#80, #5, #80, #800, #100, #800, #40, #5, #50, #8] = pōróō
(G4456): {UMBRA: #1850 % #41 = #5} 1) to cover with a thick skin, to harden
by covering with a callus; 2) metaph.; 2a) to make the heart dull; 2b) to
grow hard, callous, become dull, lose the power of understanding;

List of adoption dates of the Gregorian calendar by country

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_adoption_dates_of_the_Gregorian_calendar_by_country>

#1584 as [#20, #100, #5, #9, #300, #300, #800, #50] = kreíttōn (G2909):
{UMBRA: #1585 % #41 = #27} 1) more useful, more serviceable, more
advantageous; 2) more excellent;

"IT WAS THEREFORE NECESSARY THAT THE PATTERNS OF THINGS IN THE HEAVENS
SHOULD BE PURIFIED WITH THESE; BUT THE HEAVENLY THINGS THEMSELVES WITH
BETTER-G2909 SACRIFICES THAN THESE." [Hebrews 9:23]

#1584 as [#1, #80, #70, #200, #20, #5, #400, #1, #7, #800] = aposkeuázō
(G643): {UMBRA: #1584 % #41 = #26} 1) to carry off goods and chattels; 2)
to pack up and carry off; 3) to carry off one's personal property or
provide for its carrying away;

#1584 as [#4, #10, #1, #200, #800, #9, #5, #50, #300, #5, #200] = diasṓzō
(G1295): {UMBRA: #1822 % #41 = #18} 1) to preserve through danger, to bring
safely through; 1a) to save, i.e. cure one who is sick, bring him through;
2) to save, keep from perishing; 3) to save out of danger, rescue;

"AND THE REST, SOME ON BOARDS, AND SOME ON *BROKEN*-G3089: PIECES OF THE
SHIP.

    #452 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 JUNE 2023 / METAKOSMEO: #451 - PRAXIS
OF RATIONALITY SPECTRUM + #1 - CENTRE (CHUNG) as [#5, #30, #400, #9, #8] =
lýō (G3089): {UMBRA: #1230 % #41 = #41} 1) to loose any person (or thing)
tied or fastened; 1a) bandages of the feet, the shoes,; 1b) of a husband
and wife joined together by the bond of matrimony; 1c) of a single man,
whether he has already had a wife or has not yet married; 2) to loose one
bound, i.e. to unbind, release from bonds, set free; 2a) of one bound up
(swathed in bandages); 2b) bound with chains (a prisoner), discharge from
prison, let go; 3) to loosen, undo, dissolve, anything bound, tied, or
compacted together; 3a) an assembly, i.e. to dismiss, break up; 3b) *LAWS*,
*AS* *HAVING* *A* *BINDING* *FORCE*, *ARE* *LIKENED* *TO* *BONDS*; 3c) to
annul, subvert; 3d) to do away with, to deprive of authority, whether by
precept or act; 3e) to declare unlawful; 3f) to loose what is compacted or
built together, to break up, demolish, destroy; 3g) to dissolve something
coherent into parts, to destroy; 3h) metaph., to overthrow, to do away
with;

AND SO IT CAME TO PASS, THAT THEY ESCAPED-G1295 ALL SAFE-G1295 TO LAND."
[Acts 27:44]

G4456@{
   @1: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#80); Ego: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#80),
   @2: Sup: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2});
Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#85),
   @3: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#87); Ego: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#165),
   @4: Sup: 74 - CLOSURE: CHIH (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9});
Ego: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#236),
   @5: Sup: 12 - YOUTHFULNESS: T'UNG (#173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL
LUST {%27}); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#255),
   @6: Sup: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22});
Ego: 71 - STOPPAGE: CHIH (#326),
   @7: Sup: 42 - GOING TO MEET: YING (#217); Ego: 40 - LAW/MODEL: FA
(#366),
   @8: Sup: 47 - PATTERN: WEN (#264); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO
(#371),
   @9: Sup: 16 - CONTACT: CHIAO (#280); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING: T'ANG
(#421),
   @10: Sup: 24 - JOY: LE (#304); Ego: 8 - OPPOSITION: KAN (#429),
   Male: #304; Feme: #429
} // #1968

#304 as [#40, #4, #200, #20, #600] /
    #232 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 JUNE 2023 as [#6, #2, #4, #200, #500] /
[#2, #4, #200, #20, #6] /
    #242 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 JUNE 2023 as [#2, #4, #200, #20, #10,
#6] / [#6, #2, #4, #200, #20, #10] = derek (H1870): {UMBRA: #224 % #41 =
#19} 1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b)
journey; 1c) direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life
(fig.); 1f) of moral character (fig.);

Plotinus sought to reconcile Aristotle's energeia with Plato's Demiurge,
which, as Demiurge and mind (nous), is a critical component in the
ontological construct of human consciousness used to explain and clarify
substance theory within Platonic realism (also called idealism). In order
to reconcile Aristotelian with Platonian philosophy, Plotinus
metaphorically identified the demiurge (or nous) within the pantheon of the
Greek Gods as Zeus.

The Demiurge of Neoplatonism is the Nous (mind of God), and is one of the
three ordering principles:

Arche (Gr. 'beginning') – the source of all things,
Logos (Gr. 'reason / cause') – the underlying order that is hidden beneath
appearances,
Harmonia (Gr. 'harmony') – numerical ratios in mathematics.

#489 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #38 - FULLNESS (SHENG) as [#5, #50,
#5, #100, #3, #5, #10, #300, #1, #10] = energéō (G1754): {UMBRA: #968 % #41
= #25} 1) to be operative, be at work, *PUT* *FORTH* *POWER*; 1a) to work
for one, aid one; 2) to effect; 3) to display one's activity, show one's
self operative;

#522 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #71 - STOPPAGE (CHIH) as [#1, #10,
#300, #10, #1, #200] = aitía (G156): {UMBRA: #322 % #41 = #35} 1) *CAUSE*,
*REASON*; 2) cause for which one is worthy of punishment, crime; 3) charge
of crime, accusation;

#465 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #14 -PENETRATION (JUI) as [#6, #30,
#40, #300, #80, #9] / [#6, #40, #300, #80, #9, #10, #500] = mishpâṭ
(H4941): {UMBRA: #429 % #41 = #19} 1) judgment, justice, ordinance; 1a)
judgment; 1a1) act of deciding a case; 1a2) place, court, seat of judgment;
1a3) process, procedure, litigation (before judges); 1a4) case, cause
(presented for judgment); 1a5) sentence, decision (of judgment); 1a6)
execution (of judgment); 1a7) time (of judgment); 1b) justice, right,
rectitude (attributes of God or man); 1c) *ORDINANCE*; 1d) *DECISION* (*IN*
*LAW*); 1e) right, privilege, due (legal); 1f) proper, fitting, measure,
fitness, custom, manner, plan;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #356 as [#300, #40, #10, #6] /
    #397 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 JUNE 2023 as [#2, #5, #300, #40, #10,
#600] /
    #400 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 JUNE 2023 as [#5, #300, #40, #10, #40,
#5] = shâmayim (H8064): {UMBRA: #390 % #41 = #21} 1) heaven, heavens, sky;
1a) *VISIBLE* *HEAVENS*, *SKY*; 1a1) as abode of the stars; 1a2) as the
visible universe, the sky, atmosphere, etc; 1b) Heaven (as the abode of
God);

    #336 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 JUNE 2023 as [#30, #10, #90, #200, #6]
/
#356 as [#10, #6, #90, #200, #10, #600] = yâtsar (H3335): {UMBRA: #300 %
#41 = #13} 1) to form, fashion, frame; 1a) (Qal) to form, fashion; 1a1) of
human activity; 1a2) of divine activity; i) of creation; 1) of original
creation; 2) of individuals at conception; 3) of Israel as a people; ii) to
frame, pre-ordain, plan (fig. of divine) purpose of a situation); 1a3)
(Niphal) to be formed, be created; 1a4) (Pual) to be predetermined, be
pre-ordained; 1a5) (Hophal) to be formed;

"AND THE LORD GOD FORMED-H3335 MAN OF THE DUST OF THE GROUND, AND BREATHED
INTO HIS NOSTRILS THE BREATH OF LIFE; AND MAN BECAME A LIVING SOUL."
[Genesis 2:7]

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #96 as [#6, #40, #10, #600] / [#6, #40, #40, #10] =
mayim (H4325): {UMBRA: #90 % #41 = #8} 1) *WATER*, waters; 1a) water; 1b)
water of the feet, urine; 1c) of danger, violence, transitory things,
refreshment (fig.);

#96 as [#6, #40, #1, #4, #40, #5] = ʼădâmâh (H127): {UMBRA: #50 % #41 = #9}
1) ground, land; 1a) ground (as general, tilled, yielding sustenance); 1b)
piece of ground, a specific plot of land; 1c) earth substance (for building
or constructing); 1d) ground as earth's visible surface; 1e) land,
territory, country; 1f) *WHOLE* *INHABITED* *EARTH*; 1g) city in Naphtali;

    #86 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 JUNE 2023 as [#30, #10, #6, #600] / [#6,
#20, #10, #40, #10] /
#96 as [#40, #10, #6, #600] = yôwm (H3117): {UMBRA: #56 % #41 = #15} 1)
day, time, year; 1a) day (as opposed to night); 1b) day (24 hour period);
1b1) *AS* *DEFINED* *BY* *EVENING* *AND* *MORNING* in Genesis 1; 1b2) as a
division of time; i) a working day, a day's journey; 1b3) days, lifetime
(pl.); 1b4) time, period (general); 1b5) year; 1b6) temporal references; i)
today; ii) yesterday; iii) tomorrow;

24 DECEMBER 1968 – Apollo program: The crewed U.S. spacecraft Apollo 8
enters orbit around the Moon. Astronauts Frank Borman, Jim Lovell and
William Anders become the first humans to see the far side of the Moon and
planet Earth as a whole, as well as having traveled further away from Earth
than any people in history. Anders photographs Earthrise. The crew also
give a reading from the Book of Genesis.

YOUTUBE: "Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People (Official Music Video)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN5X4kGhAtU>

Astronauts Bill Anders, Jim Lovell, and Frank Borman, the first humans to
travel to the Moon, recited verses 1 through 10 of the Genesis creation
narrative from the King James Bible. Anders read verses 1–4, Lovell verses
5–8, and Borman read verses 9 and 10.

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2023.6.3&bible:2kings@19:25>

"HAST THOU NOT *HEARD*-H8085: LONG AGO HOW I HAVE DONE IT, AND OF ANCIENT
TIMES THAT I HAVE FORMED-H3335 IT?

    #452 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 JUNE 2023 as [#2, #300, #40, #70, #600]
= shâmaʻ (H8085): {UMBRA: #410 % #41 = #41} 1) to hear, listen to, obey;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to hear (perceive by ear); 1a2) to hear of or concerning;
1a3) to hear (have power to hear); 1a4) to hear with attention or interest,
listen to; 1a5) *TO* *UNDERSTAND* (*LANGUAGE*); 1a6) to hear (of judicial
cases); 1a7) to listen, give heed; i) to consent, agree; ii) to grant
request; 1a8) to listen to, yield to; 1a9) to obey, be obedient; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to be heard (of voice or sound); 1b2) to be heard of; 1b3)
to be regarded, be obeyed; 1c) (Piel) to cause to hear, call to hear,
summon; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cause to hear, tell, proclaim, utter a sound;
1d2) to sound aloud (musical term); 1d3) to make proclamation, summon; 1d4)
to cause to be heard; 1e) sound;

NOW HAVE I BROUGHT IT TO PASS, THAT THOU SHOULDEST BE TO LAY WASTE FENCED
CITIES INTO RUINOUS HEAPS." [2Kings 19:25]

dolf

Jun 3, 2023, 1:38:01 AM6/3/23
THE RICH AND INFLUENTIAL CHEER SQUAD WHO BACKED A WAR CRIMINAL

<The rich and influential cheer squad who backed a war criminal>

Stokes mother was a single-mother barmaid, he was adopted by a poor
Catholic couple. It has idea parallels to the treasonous hijacking of the
ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL by numi Augustus / papal deference given to #71 -
MITHRAISM

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/IBAC%20Notes%2020230417.pdf>

Such metakinesis process always has an anthropological focus and objects of
experience in advancement of its #232 - cunning schema as Atlantis phantasm
(#297 / #333 - Vatican City State v's Hitler table talk Idea @1 - fascism a
return to traditions of Ancient Rome, @5 - state is Rome's greatest
political invention: 1933 - Reich's concordat v's 3 April 33 AD --> renewed
knights Templars 2015 as Easter reprise of 3 April)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Boer%20War%20Memorial%20Day%2020230528.pdf>

*COMMON* *ANALOGIES* WITH FRANCIS' PAPACY, KNIGHTS TEMPLAR PAPAL BULL
ANNOUNCE DATE AND GERMAN KNIGHT'S CROSS OF THE IRON CROSS:

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM ON 11 NOVEMBER 1941 AS IDEA @64: "During the first
World War, I didn't wear my Iron Cross, First Class, because I saw how it
was awarded. We had in my regiment a Jew named Guttmann, who was the most
terrible coward. He had the Iron Cross, First Class. It was revolting. I
didn't decide to wear my decoration until after I returned from the front,
when I saw how the Reds were behaving to soldiers. Then I wore it in
defiance.

In the Army this question used to be asked: "Can one bestow on a
subordinate a decoration that his military superior does not possess?

We do that more easily nowadays than it was done during the first World
War; but it's difficult to behave fairly in this matter. One can be a
courageous soldier and have no gift for command. One can reward courage by
a *KNIGHT'S* *CROSS* {

NOTE: As an object of experience it was established in it's later form on
13 MARCH 1813 (POPE FRANCIS PAPACY BEGAN 13 MARCH 2013) and thus categories
#503 (#451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #52 - MEASURE (TU)) / #449
(*IMPORTANT*) might apply.

With the outbreak of World War II on 1 SEPTEMBER 1939, ADOLF HITLER in his
role as commander in chief of the German armed forces decreed the renewal
of the Iron Cross of 1939 as a German decoration. A new grade of the Iron
Cross series was introduced, the *KNIGHT'S* *CROSS* of the Iron Cross. The
*KNIGHT'S* *CROSS* of the Iron Cross, without distinction, was awarded to
officers and soldiers alike, conforming with the National Socialist slogan:

"ONE PEOPLE, ONE NATION, ONE LEADER".

The German Law about Titles, Orders and Honorary Signs (German language:
Gesetz über Titel, Orden und Ehrenzeichen) regulates the wearing of the
Knight's Cross in post World War II Germany. German law prohibits wearing a
swastika, so on 26 JULY 1957 the West German government authorized
replacement *KNIGHT'S* *CROSSES* with an Oak Leaf Cluster in place of the
swastika, similar to the Iron Cross of 1914, and the denazified Iron Cross
of 1957, which could be worn by World War II recipients.

LAW OF NATURE repercussions (ie. upon repressions) for POLICING, firstly
due to the implicit nature of the premise related to such boundary (ie.
SUGGESTED BY THE EXPRESSION nán táo fǎ wǎng (難逃法網): [#79 - 𝍔難 = #530 / #49
- 𝌶逃 = #500 / #40 - 𝌭法 = #491] - IT IS HARD TO ESCAPE THE DRAGNET OF THE
LAW; THE LONG ARM OF THE LAW) of consciousness instantiation being an
ANTHROPOCENTRIC correspondence to the cosmological primitives (ie. LAWS OF
NATURE: fǎ dù (法度): [#40 - 𝌭法 = #491 / #52 - 𝌹度 = #503] - (A) LAW /
chéng wén fǎ (成文法): [#73 - 𝍎成 = #524 / #47 - 𝌴文 = #498 / #40 - 𝌭法 =
#491] - STATUTE) published within the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (太玄經)
TETRADS of 4 BCE.

Secondly, the DEME extent #237 - USE OF FORCE as ethical engagement is
paired with the #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST, as an action by #491 - AGENCY
whether in the exercise (eg: excise) of LAW #40 - 𝌭法 = #491 or as an
ethical engagement criteria having an ONTIC grounding within the #205
(SYNTHESIS) - PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENCE / #369 - HUMAN DISCRIMINATING NORM
(probity: DO NOT STEAL) which is then applied against the #72 - WORLD OF
UNLIMITED ACTION rather than the #9 - AUTONOMOUS DELIMITER as racial or
attribute profiling.

), without implying a subsequent promotion to a higher rank. Moreover, the
man must have favourable circumstances, if his courage is to reveal itself.
Command, on the other hand, is a matter of predisposition and competence."
[pages 119, 120]

-----------

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS IDEA @328 - LAST IDEA IN TABLE TALK: "Bormann
intervened. Jewish methods, he said, have never varied in their essentials.
Everywhere they have stirred up the plebs against the ruling classes.
Everywhere they have fostered discontent against the established power. For
these are the seeds which produce the crop they hope later to gather.
Everywhere they fan the flames of hatred between peoples of the same blood.
It is they who invented class-warfare, and the repudiation of this theory
must therefore always be an anti-Jewish measure. In the same way, *ANY*
*DOCTRINE* *WHICH* *IS* *ANTI*-*COMMUNIST*, *ANY* *DOCTRINE* *WHICH* *IS*
*ANTI*-*CHRISTIAN* *MUST*, *IPSO* *FACTO*, *BE* *ANTI*-*JEWISH* *AS*
*WELL*.

#528 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #77 - COMPLIANCE (HSUN) as [#2, #1,
#200, #10, #30, #5, #10, #70, #200] = basíleios (G934): {UMBRA: #528 % #41
= #36} 1) royal, kingly, *REGAL* (1Pe 2:9); 2) used substantivally: the
royal palace (Luk 7:25);

"BUT YE ARE A CHOSEN GENERATION, A *ROYAL*-G934 PRIESTHOOD, AN HOLY NATION,
A PECULIAR PEOPLE; THAT YE SHOULD SHOW FORTH THE PRAISES OF HIM WHO HATH
CALLED YOU OUT OF DARKNESS INTO HIS MARVELLOUS LIGHT:" [1Peter 2:9]

The National Socialist doctrine is therefore anti-Jewish in excelsis, for
it is both anti-Communist and anti-Christian. National Socialism is solid
to the core, and the whole of its strength is concentrated against the
Jews, even in matters which appear to have a purely social aspect and are
designed for the furtherance of the social amenities of our own people.

#528 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #77 - COMPLIANCE (HSUN) as [#2, #5,
#5, #30, #7, #5, #2, #70, #400, #2] = Beelzeboúl (G954): {UMBRA: #556 % #41
= #23} 0) Beelzebub = 'lord of the house'; Baalzebub, god of the *FLY*; 1)
a name of Satan, the prince of evil spirits;

THE FUEHRER CONCLUDED: Burgdorff (a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the
Iron Cross) has just given me a paper which deals with the relationship
between Communism and Christianity. It is comforting to see how, even in
these days, the fatal relationship between the two is daily becoming
clearer to the human intelligence." [page 722]

-----------

Our starting point for investigation was to determine whether there was any
unlawful relationship to my TRIPARTITE NOUMENON as INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
and the historical date 22 MARCH 1312 when the *SODOMITE* / *IDOLATROUS*
KNIGHTS TEMPLARS as a ROMAN CATHOLIC MILITARY ORDER were disbanded by PAPAL
BULL *VOX* *IN* *EXCELSO* and two Catagories of Understanding (#273 / #415)
as candidate pairings to my HOMOIOS transformative prototype were
identified.

This analogy is consistent with my 22 JULY 2022 email correspondence to
IBAC for my having 3 TIMES asked the arresting member and the RSL treasurer
if they were associated to the newly formed KNIGHTS TEMPLARS AS CATHOLIC
MILITARY (#71 - MITHRAISM / DOMINION MATRIX 3x3 TIC-TAC-TOE STRATAGEM)
ORDER. And the omitting of pertinent facts within a sworn statement by
INSPECTOR SCOTT BRENNAN related to that arrest opposite the BOER WAR
MEMORIAL on 11 NOVEMBER 2017 as alleged breach of orders (charges
dismissed) fails to reference the location, property in possession as a
letter dated 8 NOVEMBER 2017 to STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS conveying
status of wreaths at BOER WAR MEMORIAL, and book: God Centre Of Value.

Given the value (#273) was less distinctive and more likely to occur (eg: 7
x 41 = #287 as median) within the INTELLECTUS, we then sought to discover
if there was any intersecting occurrence between the IDEA (#415) and the
substantial meta-descriptive IDEA content related to #449 - SAINT PATRICK'S
DAY 17 MARCH 2017 CHERISHED / BLESSED MOTHER WITH NAKED CHILD STATUE
UNVEILING. A quintessential conflation of IDEAS were identified as
associated with a TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE OF 12 JULY 2010 which was then
observed to have a paired correspondence with my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY FOR
FIDELITY in then providing a basis for a COHESION OF ACTIONS and might then
rationally be enumerated by a categorical imperative associated to:

#264 - *KEY*,
#273 - *MEMORIAL*,
#308 - *COMBAT* / *INTENTION* *TO* *KILL*,
#415 - *TREACHEROUS* *BEHAVIOUR*,
#449 - *CHERISHED* / *BLESSED* *MOTHER* *WITH* *NAKED* *CHILD* *STATUE*
*UNVEILED* *ON* *SAINT* *PATRICK'S* *DAY* 17 MARCH 2017

A number of abnormal patterning IDEA pairings as suggesting a conformity to
#45 - DOMINION ACTION (#264, #273, #308, #415, #449 [#44 / #57])
METHODOLOGY then manifestly became apparent (ie. too many of them within a
focussed timeframe) in being both associated to my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
and corresponding to acts of besiegement against my reclusive and
contemplative lifestyle, home and reputation. Namely in accordance with
2017 as the designated year for commencing action in being identified as
then a probable basis for a #6 - FORMULA OF PROGRESSION related to the
CHERISHED / BLESSED MOTHER WITH NAKED CHILD STATUE as a subjective
religious / political impost upon the appearance of a state / federal
parliamentary apology:

a) #355 - Lack substantiation, establishment of facts as to be a racial
slander, procedural fairness nor action prescribed by law as conduct by the
STAR HOTEL being an IRISH owned venue resulting in an UNLAWFUL YEAR [#329 -
DUAL NEW YEAR'S PAIRING / #355 - shᵉnâh (H8140): *YEAR* *AS* *A*
*REVOLUTION* *OF* *TIME*] LONG LIQUOR BAN related to an attendance of 26
MARCH 2017 upon fabricated grounds which in my reasonable view was not an
event within a quiet amenity that meet any criteria as an adverse impetus
of mind, nor gravitas of action conveying any threat beyond being a prudent
observation of the patron's bellicose action (ie. reaching for a knife as
weapon), for the licensee to then have any responsibilities and authority
under the LIQUOR CONTROL REFORM ACT 1998 (the Act) with regards to
disallowing any drunken, violent or quarrelsome persons to enter or remain
upon their licensed premises.

30 MAY 2017 (#308): DATE OF UNLAWFUL LIQUOR BAN NOTICE AS MISREPRESENTATION
OF AN INCIDENTAL STAR HOTEL EVENT [#358 / #291] OF 26 MARCH 2017 AND THAT
WAS RECEIVED UPON 5 JUNE 2017 IN TRANSITING DURING PENTECOST SUNDAY.

b) #308 / #449 (#355) - BLOKES BIGGEST BBQ TO 25 AUGUST 2017 (MAILBOX
DESTRUCTION);

c) #308 / #415 - CORRESPONDS TO 11 OCTOBER (BOER WAR START / BUDDHA STATUE
(ie. prior whilst unusually absent for 12 hours the statue had underwear
placed on it as to suggest "LET'S GO COMMANDO") THROUGH WINDOW 2017 /
BLOKES BIGGEST BBQ 2019) EVENTS;

d) #273 / #308 - STOICHEION JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL (#405 AGAINST 11
NOVEMBER / #371 (#355) - SAINT ANDREWS DAY / #355 - châtsêr (H2691):
*COURT*, *ENCLOSURE* as PAIRING: BLOKES BIGGEST BBQS ON 25 AUGUST 2017 AND
7 OCTOBER 2022) TO 31 OCTOBER 2017 (COURT INTERIM ACTION AS CASE NUMBER:
H13018534 / BEERSHEBA CENTENNIAL / 500 YEARS SINCE PROTESTANT REFORMATION),
and

e) #415 / #449 (#355) - RAW MEAT IN MAILBOX AS DEATH THREAT ON 15 NOVEMBER
2017.

f) #415 - CHRISTCHURCH TERRORIST EVENT OF 15 MARCH 2019 KILLING 51 PERSONS
ENGAGED WITHIN #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL AS PIETY.

g) #308 / #328 - PROTOTYPE IDEA #FIVE / #337 - PERIHELION / *APHELION*
(#342 / #369 / #351) MISERICORDIAE VULTUS - PAPAL BULL FOR INDICTION OF THE
EXTRAORDINARY JUBILEE OF MERCY (ANNOUNCED: #449 / #503 (See: Nazi Knight's
Cross) - 13 MARCH 2015 / DECLARED: 2ND EASTER SUNDAY ON 11 APRIL 2015) FROM
#355 - 8 DECEMBER 2015 (Feast of the Immaculate Conception) to #355 - 20
NOVEMBER 2016

f) #264 / #415 - 21 DECEMBER 2022: Memorial service for Queensland police
shooting victims Constables Rachel McCrow and Matthew Arnold whose AMBUSH
#419 - SLAUGHTER was the result of persons as exhibiting a criteria of
SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC, CHRISTOLOGY, EXISTENTIAL VARIANCE OF THE #451
- PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY (MYTHOS) AND DEMONISATION.

IT SEEMS THAT THESE PERSONS HAVE DEPLOYED MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS
INFORMAL RESEARCH INTO TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATED WITH QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS
PATENT

dolf

Jun 3, 2023, 1:41:05 AM6/3/23
Broken link to investigative journalism news article fixed

dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
THE RICH AND INFLUENTIAL CHEER SQUAD WHO BACKED A WAR CRIMINAL

<https://www.smh.com.au/national/the-rich-and-influential-cheer-squad-who-backed-a-war-criminal-20230502-p5d4ww.html>

dolf

Jun 3, 2023, 4:46:00 AM6/3/23
#465 as [#5, #400, #30, #20, #10] / [#5, #30, #20, #400, #10] = hâlak
(H1980): {UMBRA: #55 % #41 = #14} 1) to go, walk, come; 1a) (Qal); 1a1)
to go, walk, come, depart, proceed, move, go away; 1a2) to die, live,
manner of life (fig.); 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to walk; 1b2) to walk (fig.);
1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to traverse; 1c2) to walk about; 1d) (Niphal) to
lead, bring, lead away, carry, cause to walk;

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2023.6.3&bible:Genesis@48:15>

"And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham
and Isaac did walk-H1980, the God which fed me all my life long-H5750
unto this day," [Genesis 48:15]

YOUTUBE: "Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream (Official Music Video)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eimgRedLkkU>

    #86 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 JUNE 2023 as [#2, #8, #30, #6, #600] /
#96 as [#2, #8, #30, #6, #40, #10] = chălôwm (H2472): {UMBRA: #84 % #41
= #2} 1) *DREAM*; 1a) dream (ordinary); 1b) dream (with prophetic meaning);

dolf

Jun 3, 2023, 5:21:57 AM6/3/23
GIVEN THE #2184 - ANTHROPOGENIC COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE (24 x 7 x 13 = #2184
or 6 x #364 x 49 = 294 x 364 years or 293 x 365.2423 tropical solar years)
WE USE A HEBREW / GREEK LEXICON FOR TEMPORAL MARKERS.

dolf

Jun 3, 2023, 5:38:40 AM6/3/23
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> GIVEN THE #2184 - ANTHROPOGENIC COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE (24 x 7 x 13 = #2184
> or 6 x #364 x 49 = 294 x 364 years or 293 x 365.2423 tropical solar years)
> WE USE A HEBREW / GREEK LEXICON FOR TEMPORAL MARKERS.

Excuse us for responding to your American English language (stolen) haughty
contempt and blasphemy against almighty God...

#96 as [#4, #30, #6, #50, #6] = dâlal (H1809): {UMBRA: #64 % #41 = #23} 1)
to hang, languish, hang down, be low; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to hang low; 1a2) to
be low; 1a3) of distress (fig.); 1a4) to languish, look weakly (of eyes);
1b) (Niphal) to be brought low, be laid low;

YOUTUBE: "Empire Of The Sun - High And Low (Official Video)"

<https://youtu.be/ntlpTad3PLM>

    #307 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 JUNE 2023 as [#1, #200, #6, #40, #40,
#500] /
    #336 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 JUNE 2023 as [#40, #200, #6, #40, #40,
#10] /
#356 as [#10, #200, #6, #40, #40, #50, #10] = rûwm (H7311):
{UMBRA: #246 % #41 = #41} 1) to rise, rise up, be high, be lofty, be
exalted; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be high, be set on high; 1a2) to be raised, be
uplifted, be exalted; 1a3) to be lifted, rise; 1b) (Polel); 1b1) to raise
or rear (children), cause to grow up; 1b2) to lift up, raise, exalt; 1b3)
to exalt, extol; 1c) (Polal) to be lifted up; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to raise,
lift, lift up, take up, set up, erect, exalt, set on high; 1d2) to lift up
(and take away), remove; 1d3) to lift off and present, contribute, offer,
contribute; 1e) (Hophal) to be taken off, be abolished; 1f) (Hithpolel) to
exalt oneself, magnify oneself; 2) (Qal) to be rotten, be wormy;

dolf

Jun 3, 2023, 9:46:05 PM6/3/23
It was only on 8 OCTOBER 2017 that I had first publicly divulged the
ONTIC framework and subsequently the IDEA TEMPLATE to QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT, but I had already assimilated the TORAH / HETEROS
BIPARTITE prototypes upon my TRIPARTITE INTELLECTUS which would have
been disconcerting and the SCHEMA would then be only a BIPARTITE
SUBORDINATE construct (ie. capable of being known for some years prior)
which deploys a #232 - NOBLE LIE / DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGNS / HISTORICAL
REVISIONISM against the TERNARY NUMBER PARADIGM upon which the
SUPERORDINATE STATE consists.

#232 - CUNNING SCHEMA as [#2, #8, #200, #2, #500] /
#240 as [#30, #8, #200, #2] = chereb (H2719): {UMBRA: #210 % #41 = #5}
1) sword, knife; 1a) sword; 1b) knife; 1c) tools for cutting stone;

THUSLY GIVEN THE #65 - SOLDIER + #175 - WOMAN WITH CHILD COHESION AS
#240 - TETRACYTS (temporal / actions) AS BIPARTITE WORLDVIEW WE THEN
WITH RESPECTS TO KERRY STOKES BIRTHDAY ON #41 = 13 SEPTEMBER FIND THE
FOLLOWING IDEAS:

#315 - BIPARTITE PROTOTYPES #FOUR (TORAH) / #THREE (HETEROS)

11 OCTOBER - START OF BOER WAR
15 NOVEMBER - MEAT IN MAILBOX (SIGNIFICANT ANCHOR)
27 OCTOBER - OAK TREE PLANTING 1934 BY DUKE OF GLOUCESTER BEFORE OPENING
HYDE PARK, SYDNEY WWII MEMORIAL
25 APRIL - ANZAC DAY

#315 as [#5, #10, #100, #200] = yᵉqâr (H3366): {UMBRA: #310 % #41 = #23}
1) price, value, preciousness, honour, splendour, pomp; 1a)
preciousness; 1b) price; 1c) honour, esteem;

The NUMI AUGUSTI [#38, #71, #14] HISTORICAL ANCHORS AS AN ENFORCEMENT
[#17, #41, #65] ASSOCIATED TO STATE (@1 - IMMATERIAL ELEMENT)
OCCASIONING A #232 - SCHEMA AGAINST THE #123 / #369 - DISCRIMINATORY
NORM HAS A SEMINAL IMPETUS [#68, #11, #44] WITHIN ANTHROPOLOGY.

Those DOMINION anchors are then the HYPOTENUSE within the LUOSHU ORDER
#369 MATRIX REFERENCE OBJECT as the foundation to the western perennial
philosophical tradition but the nous #38 which is absent within the 4x4
- JUPITER PRINCIPLE is then a meta logic fallacy.

COMMON ANALOGIES WITH FRANCIS' PAPACY, KNIGHTS TEMPLAR PAPAL BULL
ANNOUNCE DATE AND GERMAN KNIGHT'S CROSS OF THE IRON CROSS: The rich and
influential cheer squad who backed a war criminal

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2010.7.12>