Re: Black Voters Aren't Americans?

Rudy Canoza

Jan 20, 2022, 12:24:18 PM1/20/22
On 1/20/2022 9:08 AM, Lee wrote:

> Mitch McConnell sparks anger by saying
> Black Americans ‘are voting in just as
> high a percentage as Americans’

Republicsums/QAnon just can't help themselves. This is how they tell us that
their agenda is white supremacy, and *only* white supremacy.

> Mitch McConnell caused many jaws to
> drop on Twitter when he responded to
> a question from a journalist about
> concerns of voters of colour.
>
> The Senate minority leader was speaking
> alongside members of Republican
> leadership at a press conference on
> Wednesday evening when he was asked by
> Latino Rebels correspondent Pablo
> Manriquez about his message to voters
> afraid that without voting access
> protections that would be in place if
> the Democrats’ voting rights legislation
> were to pass, they will be unable to vote.
>
> His response elicited a wave of criticism
> on Twitter for a choice of words that
> appeared to establish a difference between
> “African-Americans” and “Americans”,
> referring to white people.
>
> “Well, the concern is misplaced, because
> if you look at the statistics, African-
> American voters are voting in just as
> high a percentage as Americans,” the
> Republican leader remarked to reporters.
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mitch-mcco
> nnell-black-americans-voters-b1997297.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Fred Lynch

Jan 20, 2022, 3:03:52 PM1/20/22
On 20 Jan 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
Democrats don't like the fact that blacks have been voting Republican
lately.

Apparently blacks are getting smarter.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 20, 2022, 3:12:42 PM1/20/22
Fred Lynch <indi...@barackobama.com> wrote in

> On 20 Jan 2022, *not* Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
To say nothing of the obvious fact that democrats are afraid republicans
will steal the election that democrats had planned on stealing.

This is settled & utterly beyond rational debate.

See there! I winning on everything as always.

Yes.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 20, 2022, 3:14:58 PM1/20/22
On 1/20/2022 12:03 PM, 250lb 5'3" morbidly obese convicted child molester and
cocksucker Chadlee Blowjob lied:
They have not been, Blowjob. You're full of shit.

Fred Lynch

Jan 20, 2022, 5:24:11 PM1/20/22
On 20 Jan 2022, Rudy Canoza <RC...@jonball.org> posted some
Every broken clock is right twice a day.

Fred Lynch

Jan 20, 2022, 5:27:34 PM1/20/22
> They have not been, until I give them a Blowjob. I'm full of sperm.

Thanks for your support!

Rudy Canoza

Jan 20, 2022, 5:32:02 PM1/20/22
On 1/20/2022 2:24 PM, Chadlee Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" convicted child molester and
drooling fat fuck, lied:

> On 20 Jan 2022, *not* Rudy Canoza, but some little cunthair, forged:
>> To say nothing

Yeah, the little forging cunthair said nothing.

> Every broken clock is right twice a day.

You're never right, Blowjob.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 20, 2022, 5:33:56 PM1/20/22
On 1/20/2022 2:27 PM, Chadlee Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" convicted child molester and
drooling fat fuck, lied:

> On 20 Jan 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> On 1/20/2022 12:03 PM, Chadlee Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" convicted child molester and drooling fat fuck, lied:
>> They have not been, Blowjob. You're full of shit.
>
> I'm full of shit because I eat nothing but shit.

Right, Blowjob.

Dem Chickens

Jan 21, 2022, 2:20:02 AM1/21/22
Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/20/2022 2:27 PM, Chadlee Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" convicted child
molester and
> drooling fat fuck, lied:
>
>> On 20 Jan 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
>>
>>> On 1/20/2022 12:03 PM, Chadlee Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" convicted
child molester and drooling fat fuck, lied:

utm_source=reddit.com

Republican

>>> They have been because of my Blowjobs. I'm full of dick juice.
>>
>> You're full of shit because you eat nothing but shit.
>
> Right, Want A Blowjob?

You are a disgusting little man.

Gronk

Jan 26, 2022, 12:54:21 AM1/26/22
Fred Lynch wrote:
> On 20 Jan 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> On 1/20/2022 9:08 AM, Lee wrote:
>>>

>>> Mitch McConnell sparks anger by saying
>>> Black Americans ‘are voting in just as
>>> high a percentage as Americans’
>>
>> Republicsums/QAnon just can't help themselves. This is how they tell
>> us that their agenda is white supremacy, and *only* white supremacy.
>>

>>> Mitch McConnell caused many jaws to
>>> drop on Twitter when he responded to
>>> a question from a journalist about
>>> concerns of voters of colour.
>>>
>>> The Senate minority leader was speaking
>>> alongside members of Republican
>>> leadership at a press conference on
>>> Wednesday evening when he was asked by
>>> Latino Rebels correspondent Pablo
>>> Manriquez about his message to voters
>>> afraid that without voting access
>>> protections that would be in place if
>>> the Democrats’ voting rights legislation
>>> were to pass, they will be unable to vote.
>>>
>>> His response elicited a wave of criticism
>>> on Twitter for a choice of words that
>>> appeared to establish a difference between
>>> “African-Americans†and “Americans†,
>>> referring to white people.
>>>
>>> “Well, the concern is misplaced, because
>>> if you look at the statistics, African-
>>> American voters are voting in just as
>>> high a percentage as Americans,†the
>>> Republican leader remarked to reporters.
>>>
>>> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mitch-mc
>>> co nnell-black-americans-voters-b1997297.html?utm_source=reddit.com
>
> Democrats don't like the fact that blacks have been voting Republican
> lately.

Evidence?

> Apparently blacks are getting smarter.

You're saying they're dumb?