7 fully-vaccinated El Pasoans have died of Covid in past 2 weeks

Harris Slut

Sep 22, 2021, 5:35:02 AM9/22/21
EL PASO, Texas — The El Paso Department of Public Health
disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.

However, officials said all of the deceased did suffer from
underlying health conditions and included:

1 man in his 50s
1 woman in her 50s
1 man in his 60s
2 women in their 60s
1 man in his 70s
1 man in his 90s

https://kvia.com/coronavirus/2021/07/21/7-fully-vaccinated-el-
pasoans-died-of-covid-in-past-2-weeks/

Andrew

Sep 22, 2021, 10:53:10 AM9/22/21
"Harris Slut" wrote in message news:9c37e7ba57ddfd8f...@dizum.com...

> EL PASO, Texas - The El Paso Department of Public Health
> disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
> two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.

But they really died from the "vax". Hospitals are
monetised for each one they report who dies from
Covid-19.

It was written in the CARES Act. So the numbers
reported "died from Covid-19" have been greatly
exaggerated.

They are dying from ~ adverse effects from the
vax.

Ubiquitous

Sep 22, 2021, 11:18:47 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote
More proof that the Trump Vaccines have killed more Republicans in the red
states than COVID. Trump is doing it for Putin.

Wellness experts say Colloidal silver products are the answer, take them
until your skin is blue and then take extra to be sure.

Ubiquitous

Sep 22, 2021, 11:49:20 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote

Matt Singer

Sep 22, 2021, 1:00:25 PM9/22/21
On 9/22/2021 8:01 AM, Andrew wrote:
> "Harris Slut" wrote in message news:9c37e7ba57ddfd8f...@dizum.com...
>
>> EL PASO, Texas - The El Paso Department of Public Health disclosed Wednesday
>> that seven El Pasoans had died over the past two weeks from Covid-19 despite
>> having been fully vaccinated.
>
> But they really died from the "vax".

That's bullshit, and you're a liar.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 22, 2021, 1:46:07 PM9/22/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

> "Harris Slut" wrote in message
>
>> EL PASO, Texas - The El Paso Department of Public Health
>> disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
>> two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.
>
> But they really died from the "vax". Hospitals are
> monetised for each one they report who dies from
> Covid-19.
>
> It was written in the CARES Act. So the numbers
> reported "died from Covid-19" have been greatly
> exaggerated.
>
> They are dying from ~ adverse effects from the
> vax.

Funny you cannot name one person
who "died from the vax"

!Jones

Sep 22, 2021, 2:22:05 PM9/22/21
On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 08:01:22 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "Andrew"
<andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

>They are dying from ~ adverse effects from the
>vax.

Nope. They were attacked by space aliens!

Bob Duncan

Sep 22, 2021, 4:02:13 PM9/22/21
Mitchell Holman wrote

> Funny you cannot name one person
> who "died from the vax"

Both Ben Shaprio's parents died from Fauci's vaccine and he gave what he
inherited to Trump.

Scout

Sep 23, 2021, 10:50:10 AM9/23/21

"Mitchell Holman" <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in message
https://freepressers.com/articles/thousands-flood-abc-affiliate-s-facebook-page-with-vaccination-horror-stories

Paul Jackson

Sep 23, 2021, 10:59:03 AM9/23/21
"freepressers" is a right-wingnut lie site, and we don't accept bullshit posted
to Facebook pages as documented accounts of deaths *due to* the vaccine.

You are unable to produce a single reliable citation about anyone who died from
the vaccine. People died *after* getting the vaccine, but all you have is /post
hoc/ fallacy bullshit there.

Fuck off, scooter.

Jonathan

Sep 23, 2021, 11:06:25 AM9/23/21
2734 died in El Paso in just ONE WEEK

https://ephcc.org/corona-virus-information/?gclid=CjwKCAjwy7CKBhBMEiwA0Eb7aqjCdWyXvpc81F5GnkOy-u-J9ocw48xEHtXim2R4mUSo99TZg7cxcRoCSowQAvD_BwE

--
BIG LIE From Wiki - "The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler
when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 23, 2021, 12:00:44 PM9/23/21
On 9/23/21 11:06 AM, Jonathan wrote:
> On 9/22/2021 5:33 AM, Harris Slut wrote:
>> EL PASO, Texas — The El Paso Department of Public Health
>> disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
>> two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.
>>
>> However, officials said all of the deceased did suffer from
>> underlying health conditions and included:
>>
>> 1 man in his 50s
>> 1 woman in her 50s
>> 1 man in his 60s
>> 2 women in their 60s
>> 1 man in his 70s
>> 1 man in his 90s
>>
>> https://kvia.com/coronavirus/2021/07/21/7-fully-vaccinated-el-
>> pasoans-died-of-covid-in-past-2-weeks/
>>

> 2734 died in El Paso in just ONE WEEK
>
> https://ephcc.org/corona-virus-information/?gclid=CjwKCAjwy7CKBhBMEiwA0Eb7aqjCdWyXvpc81F5GnkOy-u-J9ocw48xEHtXim2R4mUSo99TZg7cxcRoCSowQAvD_BwE

Illegal aliens dying?

--
That's karma

You know there is a point when you're adding water to the soup, that you
no longer have soup you just have water...

Mitchell Holman

Sep 23, 2021, 1:39:56 PM9/23/21
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
And yet not a single case of a single
person who died because of the vaccine.

Just so................

Rudy Canoza

Sep 23, 2021, 1:48:31 PM9/23/21
For starters, "freepressers" is a right-wingnut lie site. Secondly, all of
these "horror stories" are uncorroborated anecdotes. scooter, as is his habit,
is lying by innuendo. It may well be there is some vanishingly small number of
people who have died after receiving a COVID vaccine, and their deaths could
possibly be traced to direct reactions *TO* the vaccine, but scooter has
literally *zero* awareness of any such cases.

A while back, scooter was braying about a death supposedly attributed to COVID
when in fact, the deceased was killed in a motorcycle accident. But he is now
doing the *same fucking thing*. Some guy might have received a COVID vaccine,
then been killed while riding his motorcycle home from the vaccination center,
and scooter wants to count that as a death "caused by" the vaccine.

scooter is a dishonest and supremely untalented sophist.

--
If you're not reading the New York Times, you're not following the news.

Scout

Sep 23, 2021, 3:57:44 PM9/23/21

"Paul Jackson" <p...@costco.con> wrote in message
> On 9/23/2021 5:19 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Mitchell Holman" <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> "Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

>>> Funny you cannot name one person
>>> who "died from the vax"
>>
>> https://freepressers.com/articles/thousands-flood-abc-affiliate-s-facebook-page-with-vaccination-horror-stories
>
> "freepressers" is a right-wingnut lie site, and we don't accept bullshit
> posted to Facebook pages as documented accounts of deaths *due to* the
> vaccine.

Maybe, but he seems to be citing all the necessary sources for what he's
saying.

So rather and dismiss out of hand what is presented because you don't like
the site, why don't you tell me what's factually wrong with what he's saying
that isn't supported by the sources given?

Until then, I see your lame excuse as the bullshit here.

Scout

Sep 23, 2021, 3:57:46 PM9/23/21

"Mitchell Holman" <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in message
So you didn't bother to even look at what was presented. Then you wonder why
I consider you a fool....

Paul Jackson

Sep 23, 2021, 4:45:59 PM9/23/21
Citing other lie sites.

Mitchell Holman

Sep 23, 2021, 5:25:52 PM9/23/21
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
Look at the site yourself and tell us
the name of ONE PERSON who died because
of the vaccine.

Put the name right here:

Scout

Sep 24, 2021, 12:17:05 PM9/24/21

"Paul Jackson" <p...@costco.con> wrote in message
And yet another unsupported assertion....

Ubiquitous

Sep 25, 2021, 5:26:29 PM9/25/21
Harris Slut wrote

Ubiquitous

Sep 30, 2021, 4:56:09 PM9/30/21
Harris Slut wrote

Ubiquitous

Sep 30, 2021, 4:56:12 PM9/30/21
Harris Slut wrote

Ubiquitous

Oct 31, 2021, 1:13:28 PM10/31/21
Harris Slut wrote

Ubiquitous

Oct 31, 2021, 1:13:30 PM10/31/21
Harris Slut wrote

Ubiquitous

Nov 1, 2021, 5:06:09 PM11/1/21
Harris Slut wrote

Bob Duncan

Nov 1, 2021, 5:06:09 PM11/1/21
Mitchell Holman wrote

> Funny you cannot name one person
> who "died from the vax"

Ubiquitous

Nov 1, 2021, 5:06:09 PM11/1/21

Ubiquitous

Nov 1, 2021, 8:18:04 PM11/1/21

Ubiquitous

Nov 1, 2021, 8:18:04 PM11/1/21

Bob Duncan

Nov 3, 2021, 5:55:00 PM11/3/21
Mitchell Holman wrote

> Funny you cannot name one person
> who "died from the vax"

!Jones

Nov 6, 2021, 10:28:36 AM11/6/21
<andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

>> EL PASO, Texas - The El Paso Department of Public Health
>> disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
>> two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.
>
>But they really died from the "vax". Hospitals are
>monetised for each one they report who dies from
>Covid-19.
>
>It was written in the CARES Act. So the numbers
>reported "died from Covid-19" have been greatly
>exaggerated.
>
>They are dying from ~ adverse effects from the
>vax.

In a world with a surfeit of stupidity, that probably isn't the most
profoundly stupid missive I have ever read; however, it will certainly
be a runner up.

Ubiquitous

Nov 9, 2021, 10:33:14 PM11/9/21
Harris Slut wrote

> EL PASO, Texas — The El Paso Department of Public Health
> disclosed Wednesday that seven El Pasoans had died over the past
> two weeks from Covid-19 despite having been fully vaccinated.

Ubiquitous

Nov 9, 2021, 10:33:15 PM11/9/21

Bob Duncan

Nov 16, 2021, 4:59:56 PM11/16/21

Bob Duncan

Nov 21, 2021, 5:09:24 PM11/21/21

Bob Duncan

Nov 29, 2021, 5:01:52 PM11/29/21

Bob Duncan

Dec 4, 2021, 11:56:26 AM12/4/21

Bob Duncan

Dec 5, 2021, 3:15:11 PM12/5/21

Ubiquitous

Dec 7, 2021, 5:38:34 PM12/7/21

Ubiquitous

Dec 7, 2021, 5:38:35 PM12/7/21

Bob Duncan

Jan 21, 2022, 1:28:29 AM1/21/22

Bob Duncan

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:03 PM1/25/22

Ubiquitous

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:09 PM1/25/22

Ubiquitous

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:14 PM1/25/22

Bob Duncan

Jan 26, 2022, 6:07:13 PM1/26/22

Bob Duncan

Feb 3, 2022, 10:42:23 PM2/3/22

Ubiquitous

Feb 11, 2022, 10:00:07 AM2/11/22

Ubiquitous

Feb 11, 2022, 10:00:07 AM2/11/22

Lock him up!

Jul 2, 2023, 8:05:03 PM7/2/23
On 23 Sep 2021, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> posted some

> Gunner really kicked the shit out of me.

When Hunter Biden reached a plea deal with the Justice Department on tax
evasion and gun charges, Democrats hoped the embarrassing saga of the
president’s son might fade away.

But two days after the plea deal was announced last week, Republicans
released claims from an IRS whistleblower that said Hunter Biden in 2017
threatened Chinese business partners in a effort to get them to send him
millions of dollars, and implicated his father in the pressure campaign.

President Biden has denied any wrongdoing and repeatedly defended his son,
who was in the throes of a drug addiction when he sent the messages. The
incident, however, demonstrates that Republicans can likely keep releasing
similar allegations of misconduct by the president’s son for some time, to
keep the story in the news and hurt Biden’s political image leading up to
next year’s presidential election.

What did the IRS whistleblower say?
Gary Shapley, an IRS supervisory special agent since 2018, had already
alleged in media interviews earlier this month that the Justice Department
“slow-walked the investigation” into Hunter Biden, which began at the end
of 2019.

Shapley alleged in a May 26 interview with Congress that his frustration
with the pace of the investigation began in the summer of 2020, when
Donald Trump was still president and the Justice Department was run by
Trump appointee William Barr.

House Republicans released the transcript of that interview last week. In
his testimony, Shapley recounted an alleged WhatsApp message between
Hunter Biden and a Chinese businessman named Henry Zhao on July 30, 2017,
in which the younger Biden pressured Zhao to finalize a business deal.

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the
commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden messaged Zhao.

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets
out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from
anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will
make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he
knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not
following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my
father.”

White House spokesman Ian Sams told Yahoo News, “As we have said many
times, the president was never in business with his son.” Hunter Biden
attorney Chris Clark has said that “any verifiable words or actions of my
client in the midst of a horrible addiction are solely his own and have no
connection to anyone in his family.”

Hunter Biden has written in a memoir about his substance abuse problems,
which grew worse after the death of his brother, Beau, in 2015 and lasted
for at least four years.

Zhao worked with CFEC, a Chinese energy conglomerate with links to the
Chinese government. And after Hunter Biden’s threats to Zhao, on Aug. 2,
2017, a business deal was signed between CFEC and the younger Biden’s
company, Hudson West. The deal ultimately paid him $4.8 million over 14
months, the Washington Post reported in 2022.

The WhatsApp messages were obtained by the IRS through a search warrant
into Hunter Biden’s iCloud account, Shapley said. That search warrant was
issued on the basis of what the IRS had found late in 2019, on a laptop
computer belonging to Hunter Biden that he was said to have left in a
repair shop.

What are Democrats saying?
President Biden, who had left the vice presidency during the time in
question in 2017 and was not in any elected office, was asked this week if
he was indeed present when his son wrote that message to Zhao.

“No, I wasn’t,” Biden said.

Previously, the White House has said the president “has never even
considered being involved in business with his family, nor in any overseas
business whatsoever.”

As for the Justice Department’s investigation into Hunter Biden’s tax
avoidance, Attorney General Merrick Garland held a press conference last
week to give his side of the story.

The Justice Department, Garland said, gave David C. Weiss, the U.S.
attorney from Delaware overseeing the Hunter Biden investigation,
“complete authority” over the investigation and prosecution decisions.

Shapley has contested that, but Weiss himself — who was a Trump appointee
— has corroborated Garland’s version of events.

“I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including
responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges and
for making decisions necessary to preserve the integrity of the
prosecution, consistent with federal law, the Principles of Federal
Prosecution, and Departmental regulations,” Weiss wrote in a letter to
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.

John P. Fishwick, a former U.S. attorney for the Western District of
Virginia, told Yahoo News that Garland’s press conference was “a good
first step” but that the Justice Department needed to be more aggressive
in publicly responding to the Hunter Biden story.

“DOJ is always reluctant to talk about decisions they’ve made,” Fishwick
said. “I think we’re left to speculate a little bit on this. … The
important thing is to give the American people confidence in the
situation.”

Rob
7 hours ago

This is the full WhatsApp message from Hunter to Zhao:

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the
commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would
like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means
tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this
other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between
the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to
forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I
am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-bidens-misdeeds-continue-to-haunt-president-
biden-141741664.html

Farm animal report

Jul 2, 2023, 8:05:03 PM7/2/23
On 23 Sep 2021, Paul Jackson <p...@costco.con> posted some

> Obviously niggers are not mature and responsible enough to handle
> freedom. It's time to put slavery or repatriation on the table.

At least 30 people were injured, two fatally, when a mass shooting
erupted early Sunday in Baltimore, turning what had been a festive
neighborhood block party into what one witness described as a "war
zone."

An 18-year-old girl was found dead at the scene from a gunshot wound and
a 20-year-old man was taken to a hospital, where he died, authorities
said. Three of the injured people were in critical condition, officials
said.

At a press conference held Sunday afternoon, Police Commissioner Richard
Worley told reporters that all victims are gunshot victims. They range
in age from 13 to 32, with around 14 victims under 18, police said.

"It was a war zone. It was definitively a warzone,” one witness, who
only wanted to be identified by her initials L.N. because she feels
unsafe in Baltimore, told ABC News.

The mass shooting unfolded around 12:30 a.m. in the Brooklyn Homes
neighborhood in the southern district of the city. Worley said police
officers rushed to the scene when numerous 911 callers reported shots
being fired.

Worley said the barrage of gunfire broke out during a large block party
at a housing development in the 800 block of Gretna Court. The event was
not permitted, he later told the media.

"When officers got here, we located multiple victims suffering from
gunshot wounds," Worley said.

Worley said authorities are looking for multiple suspects.

At press time, no suspects had been arrested in the violence Baltimore
Mayor Brandon Scott described as "a reckless, cowardly act."

"This morning, all of Baltimore is grieving the lives that were lost
here, and our hearts are with those who are recovering as a result of
this mass shooting," Scott said at a news conference near the crime
scene. “We will not stop until we find those cowards who decided to just
shoot dozens of people, causing people to lose their lives."

3.3k
JON HAWORTH, BEATRICE PETERSON and BILL HUTCHINSON
Sun, July 2, 2023 at 2:42 PM PDT

[...]

PHOTO: Police is on the scene of a mass shooting incident at 800 block
of Gretna Court in the Southern District, in Baltimore, on July 2, 2023.
(Kyle Mazza/Associated Press) PHOTO: Police is on the scene of a mass
shooting incident at 800 block of Gretna Court in the Southern District,
in Baltimore, on July 2, 2023. (Kyle Mazza/Associated Press) "When
officers got here, we located multiple victims suffering from gunshot
wounds," Worley said.

Worley said authorities are looking for multiple suspects.

At press time, no suspects had been arrested in the violence Baltimore
Mayor Brandon Scott described as "a reckless, cowardly act."

"This morning, all of Baltimore is grieving the lives that were lost
here, and our hearts are with those who are recovering as a result of
this mass shooting," Scott said at a news conference near the crime
scene. “We will not stop until we find those cowards who decided to just
shoot dozens of people, causing people to lose their lives."

PHOTO: A &#39;mass shooting incident&#39; in Baltimore has left
&#39;multiple victims&#39; in the Brooklyn Homes neighborhood in the
southern district of the city, according to the Baltimore Police
Department. (Twitter / @BaltimorePolice) PHOTO: A 'mass shooting
incident' in Baltimore has left 'multiple victims' in the Brooklyn Homes
neighborhood in the southern district of the city, according to the
Baltimore Police Department. (Twitter / @BaltimorePolice) Worley said
investigators are combing through security video in an attempt to
identify suspects. He said a motive also remains under investigation.

MORE: 7 shot, 2 trampled in shooting at nightclub in Kansas

Directing his comments to the assailants, Scott said, "I want those
responsible to hear me clearly, we will not stop until we find you. And,
we will find you."

"Until then, I hope that with every single breath you take, you think
about the lives that you took and you think about the lives that you
impacted here tonight."

Both the mayor and Worley asked for the community's help in finding the
perpetrators.

MORE: 'Father was killing everyone': 3 young brothers shot and killed,
mother injured in shooting

"If you saw anything or know anything, please call 911," Worley said.

Scott added, "Treat this as if it were your family, how you would want
to be treated if you were mourning, if this was your neighborhood, if
this was an event in your community."

The names of the slain victims were not immediately identified.

The witness, L.N., told ABC News that she was leaving the annual
"Brooklyn Day" neighborhood block party and as she was walking to her
car, she heard what she immediately recognized as gunfire.

"I mean, it was it was loud," said L.N. "It was messy, all these people
were running around the building running everywhere. It was just ... oh
my god, all these young people running."

L.N. said two young women who had been shot approached her and asked for
help. She said she put both shooting victims in her car and drove to
MedStar Harbor Hospital, running red lights along the way. She said one
of the wounded women in her car "kept screaming every time I hit a
bump."

"I wanted them babies to be OK. They are babies. These are young people,
very young people, that were out there," L.N. said.

Worley said nine people, including the young man who died, were taken to
area hospitals by ambulance. Additionally, 20 other victims walked into
hospital emergency rooms throughout the region seeking treatment for
gunshot wounds, he said.

At Sunday afternoon's update, Worley said all but nine of the victims
who went to area hospitals had been released, with a few remaining in
critical condition.

"This is an extensive crime scene," Worley said. "Our detectives will be
here quite a while."

Maryland Gov. Wes Moore released a statement Sunday, condemning "yet
another mass shooting (to) strike our community where a celebratory
gathering turned deadly."

"Maryland has had enough of watching gun violence continue to ravage our
state and our nation," Moore said. "The fact that these horrific
shootings continue to take place is abominable. We as a state will
continue to do everything we can to prevent senseless acts of violence
like the one we saw last night."

ABC News' Deena Zaru contributed to this report.

30 injured, 2 fatally, in Baltimore mass shooting: 'It was a war zone'
originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

https://news.yahoo.com/gma/mass-shooting-incident-baltimore-police-074500
029.html

Mitchell Holman

Jul 2, 2023, 10:32:03 PM7/2/23
"Lock him up!" <lock.up....@doj.con> wrote in

> On 23 Sep 2021, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> posted some
>
>> Gunner really kicked the shit out of me.
>
> When Hunter Biden reached a plea deal with the Justice Department on
> tax evasion and gun charges, Democrats hoped the embarrassing saga of
> the president’s son might fade away.

When are the Trump children going
to get the same IRS scrutiny as the
Biden children?

George Gascon sucks cocks

Jul 7, 2023, 5:05:03 AM7/7/23
On 22 Sep 2021, Ubiquitous <webe...@polaris.net> posted some

> Kill them. They are beyond rehabilitation.

Four robbery suspects were arrested after a high-speed pursuit in San
Bernardino County on Wednesday.

The suspects’ vehicle, a white Tesla, was spotted on the 210 freeway and
was wanted in connection to several robberies throughout Riverside,
according to California Highway Patrol.

When officers attempted to pull the suspects over, they refused to stop
and sped off instead, leading CHP on a high-speed pursuit.

During the chase, the suspects crashed into another vehicle, causing
severe damage to the suspect vehicle’s front hood while ending the
pursuit.

Photos from the scene show the driver’s side hood, side mirrors and front
tires were destroyed from the collision.

As officers searched the vehicle, they discovered a bounty of stolen goods
including clothing, fashion accessories, sneakers and dozens of designer
perfumes and colognes.

Over 75 stolen items were discovered in the vehicle, CHP said.

Four suspects were taken into custody. Their identities have not been
released.

No injuries were reported during the incident. as the case remains under
investigation.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/4-robbery-suspects-arrested-after-high-
speed-pursuit-in-san-bernardino-county/

Doxed and ruined

Jul 7, 2023, 6:40:03 PM7/7/23
On 01 Nov 2021, Ubiquitous <webe...@polaris.net> posted some

> Kamala Harris was registered on there, "Will Suck For Government Job"
> anytime anywhere.

Ashley Madison's 2015 data leak offered evidence that all types of
people cheat for various reasons.

Immediately after the leak, those cheaters were harassed, blackmailed,
and fired from work. Some committed suicide.

In the years since, relationship experts and the mainstream have taken a
more nuanced look at infidelity.

Cheaters are everywhere.

That's an obvious truth in today's internet-absorbed and hyper-connected
world. But if it wasn't for Ashley Madison's massive 2015 data leak,
during which the private information — including nude photos in some
cases — of an estimated 32 million users was released online for anyone
to access, we may not have realized just how many cheaters may really be
among us.

When Ashley Madison launched in 2001, the site was a pioneer for
discreet yet judgment-free cheating via the internet. And people hated
it. To the critics, the site was helping unfaithful spouses who, by
mainstream standards, were considered inherently bad people who could
never justify their behavior. Cheaters deserved to be hated, and that
was that.

Despite the critiques, the site said it kept growing, bringing in new
members each year. And in 2015, when hackers released the names,
addresses, and intimate photographs of enough Ashley Madison users to
completely populate the state of Texas, we had solid proof that all
kinds of people, including politicians, mothers, and reality stars known
for being devout Christians, are cheaters.

Hulu's new three-part docuseries "The Ashley Madison Affair," which
premiered July 7, recounts the infamous website's rise to international
recognition, its 2015 data leak, and the aftermath of those impacted.
Unfaithful spouses' personal information and nudes were leaked for the
world to see. They were given no privacy and no basic human respect, and
many lost their jobs, families, and even lives because their affairs
were made public.

But the site never stopped running and its executives now purport to
have 75 million global members. Though unintentional, Ashley Madison's
massive security flop forced us to reconsider the cheater stereotype and
wonder if pervasive cheating signaled a deeper problem with how we view
marriage, monogamy, desire, and honesty as a culture.

At the time, people felt justified in humiliating leaked Ashley Madison
cheaters An estimated 23% of American men and 12% of American women say
they've cheated, according to the General Social Survey's latest data.
And that's only the people who've admitted to it.

Clearly, monogamous marriages aren't working for everyone.

When certain Ashley Madison members were exposed, the damage of their
decisions to put their monogamous marriages on the line became evident.
They suffered some big losses — their jobs, their marriages, and even
their lives, with at least five known members, including a pastor,
committing suicide in the months that followed the leak. Others were
excommunicated from their small communities when their local churches
distributed their leaked nudes, as Hulu's series recounts.

When the fallout happened, bystanders debated whether the cheaters
deserved it as penance for their deceptive and damaging behavior.

But if the leak happened today, it's hard to imagine it'd have the same
deep and far-reaching impact for the cheaters involved.

Sexual monogamy is losing its chokehold on American society

Two years after the leak, renowned therapist Esther Perel released her
book "The State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity" to explain the
complexity of cheaters' motivations. It became a New York Times best
seller and inspired a 2017 story in The New Yorker called "In Defense of
Adulterers."

That same year, therapist Talal Alsaleem published a book outlining a
course he created to help cheaters save their marriages, instead of
turning them away to deal with the aftermath of their mistake alone.

In the mainstream, conversations about adulterers appear to be more
nuanced, with more stories about why affairs happen and how to prevent
them, including considering non-monogamous relationships. Even Jay-Z
publicly shared his affair, and his wife Beyonce's decision to stay and
work things out.

On the podcast She Wants More, women journalists take a non-judgmental
approach to asking married women and mothers why they cheated, including
one who used Ashley Madison.

Across all of these investigations into infidelity, the message is
clear: Cheaters' cannot be stereotyped because their decisions to be
unfaithful are far-reaching and complex.

A relationship must be constantly negotiated between partners, or else
it runs the risk of dissatisfaction, distrust, and deception through an
affair, Tammy Nelson, a therapist who researches cheaters' motivations
and wrote "When You're The One Who Cheats," told me. To prevent
unfaithful behavior in a relationship, partners must communicate with
radical honesty, including the possible admission that maybe they'd like
to have sex with other people, watch their wives sleep with someone
else, or have a threesome. And maybe, saying those things out loud,
instead of stuffing them down and joining an affair website, could be a
better way forward.

People are realizing that dynamics like polyamory, swinging, and open
relationships can be ways for partners who want more and varied sexual
or emotional experiences to feel fulfilled, without the deception that
we now know can lead to unimaginable emotional turmoil.

Ashley Madison's mess up brought non-monogamy to the mainstream
Despite these societal changes, and perhaps unsurprisingly, unhappy
marriages still exist.

In the docuseries, three anonymous current users say that the 2015 leak
didn't dissuade them from joining the website. And if they got caught,
they would figure out how to deal with it, one user said, in spite of
reports that some 2015 data-leak victims are still being blackmailed and
extorted.

"We're offering something that's needed, wanted, and desired," Ashley
Madison's Chief Strategy Officer Paul Keable said during the third and
final episode of the Hulu series.

Ashley Madison's mere existence made us collectively aware of how common
cheating really is. But the site's unintended leak, and its seismic
effects on cheaters and their families, brought an even bigger concern
to the surface: Is anyone really safe from cheating, and if not, how do
we prevent it?

Ashley Madison screwed over its users in a massive way, but the site's
unforgettable mistake also led to a massive realization: Cheaters are
not a monolith, and they shouldn't be treated or judged solely by their
unfaithfulness.

Read the original article on Insider

https://news.yahoo.com/cheaters-having-moment-started-ashley-195519895.ht
ml

Lots of black sluts

Jul 7, 2023, 6:55:03 PM7/7/23

> Kamala is a whore and registered on Ashley Madison.

The other shoe just dropped. The hackers who breached the cheating site
AshleyMadison.com appeared to make good on their threat to expose customer
data on Tuesday, dumping the stolen information online.

HACKERS WHO STOLE sensitive customer information from the cheating site
AshleyMadison.com appear to have made good on their threat to post the
data online.

A data dump, 9.7 gigabytes in size, was posted on Tuesday to the dark web
using an Onion address accessible only through the Tor browser. The files
appear to include account details and log-ins for some 32 million users of
the social networking site, touted as the premier site for married
individuals seeking partners for affairs. Seven years worth of credit card
and other payment transaction details are also part of the dump.
AshleyMadison.com claimed to have nearly 40 million users at the time of
the breach about a month ago, all apparently in the market for clandestine
hookups.

"Ashley Madison is the most famous name in infidelity and married dating,"
the site asserts on its homepage. "Have an Affair today on Ashley Madison.
Thousands of cheating wives and cheating husbands signup everyday looking
for an affair.... With Our affair guarantee package we guarantee you will
find the perfect affair partner."

The data released by the hackers includes names, passwords, addresses and
phone numbers submitted by users of the site, though it's unclear how many
members provided legitimate details to open accounts. A sampling of the
leaked data indicates that users provided random numbers and addresses to
open accounts. But files containing credit card transactions likely yield
real names and addresses, unless members of the site used anonymous pre-
paid cards, which offer more anonymity. This data, which amounts to
millions of payment transactions going back to 2008, includes names,
street address, email address and amount paid, but not the full credit
card numbers; instead it includes just four digits for each transaction,
which may in fact be the last four digits of the credit card numbers or
simply a transaction ID unique to each charge.

One analysis of email addresses found in the data dump also shows that
some 15,000 are .mil. or .gov addresses. It's not clear, however, how many
of these are legitimate addresses.

The data also includes descriptions of what members were seeking. "I'm
looking for someone who isn't happy at home or just bored and looking for
some excitement," wrote one member who provided an address in Ottawa and
the name and phone number of someone who works for the Customs and
Immigration Union in Canada. "I love it when I'm called and told I have 15
minutes to get to someplace where I'll be greeted at the door with a
surprise—maybe lingerie, nakedness. I like to ravish and be ravished ... I
like lots of foreplay and stamina, fun, discretion, oral, even willingness
to experiment—*smile*"

Passwords released in the data dump appear to have been hashed using the
bcrypt algorithm for PHP, but Robert Graham, CEO of Erratasec, says that
despite this being one of the most secure ways to store passwords,
"hackers are still likely to be able to 'crack' many of these hashes in
order to discover the account holder's original password." If the accounts
are still online, this means hackers will be able to grab any private
correspondence associated with the accounts.

MOST POPULAR
How Threads Could Kill Twitter
BUSINESS
How Threads Could Kill Twitter
AMANDA HOOVER

Don't Join Threads&#8212;Make Threads Join You
SECURITY
Don't Join Threads—Make Threads Join You
LILY HAY NEWMAN

EV Charger Hacking Poses a ‘Catastrophic’ Risk
SECURITY
EV Charger Hacking Poses a ‘Catastrophic’ Risk
TIK ROOT

EcoFlow’s Portable AC Can Keep You Cool (or Warm) Anywhere
GEAR
EcoFlow’s Portable AC Can Keep You Cool (or Warm) Anywhere
SIMON HILL

It's notable, however, that the cheating site, in using the secure hashing
algorithm, surpassed many other victims of breaches we've seen over the
years who never bothered to encrypt customer passwords.

"We’re so used to seeing cleartext and MD5 hashes," Graham says. "It’s
refreshing to see bcrypt actually being used."

Here's how the hackers introduced the new data dump:

AshleyMadisonDataDump2
KIM ZETTER
Following the intrusion last month, the hackers, who called themselves the
Impact Team, demanded that Avid Life Media, owner of AshleyMadison.com and
its companion site Established Men, take down the two sites.
EstablishedMen.com promises to connect beautiful young women with rich
sugar daddies "to fulfill their lifestyle needs." The hackers didn't
target CougarLife, a sister site run by ALM that promises to connect older
women with younger men.

"Avid Life Media has been instructed to take Ashley Madison and
Established Men offline permanently in all forms, or we will release all
customer records, including profiles with all the customers’ secret sexual
fantasies and matching credit card transactions, real names and addresses,
and employee documents and emails," the hackers wrote in a statement
following the breach.

To show they meant business, they posted sample files containing some of
the stolen data, which included company financial information detailing
employee salaries and documents mapping the company's internal network.

The hackers appeared to target AshleyMadison and EstablishedMen over the
questionable morals they condoned and encouraged, but they also took issue
with what they considered ALM's fraudulent business practices. Despite
promising customers to delete their user data from the site for a $19 fee,
the company actually retained the data on ALM’s servers, the hackers
claimed. "Too bad for those men, they’re cheating dirtbags and deserve no
such discretion,” the hackers wrote. "Too bad for ALM, you promised
secrecy but didn’t deliver."

MOST POPULAR
How Threads Could Kill Twitter
BUSINESS
How Threads Could Kill Twitter
AMANDA HOOVER

Don't Join Threads&#8212;Make Threads Join You
SECURITY
Don't Join Threads—Make Threads Join You
LILY HAY NEWMAN

EV Charger Hacking Poses a ‘Catastrophic’ Risk
SECURITY
EV Charger Hacking Poses a ‘Catastrophic’ Risk
TIK ROOT

EcoFlow’s Portable AC Can Keep You Cool (or Warm) Anywhere
GEAR
EcoFlow’s Portable AC Can Keep You Cool (or Warm) Anywhere
SIMON HILL

Avid Life Media defiantly ignored the warnings and kept both sites online
after the breach, promising customers that it had increased the security
of its networks.

That wouldn't matter for the customers whose data had already been taken.
Any increased security would be too little too late for them. Now they
face the greatest fallout from the breach: public embarrassment, the wrath
of angry partners who may have been victims of their cheating, possible
blackmail and potential fraud from anyone who may now use the personal
data and bank card information exposed in the data dump.

AshleyMadisonFileDump3
COURTESY OF ROBERT GRAHAM
"Avid Life Media has failed to take down Ashley Madison and Established
Men," Impact Team wrote in a statement accompanying the online dump
Tuesday. "We have explained the fraud, deceit, and stupidity of ALM and
their members. Now everyone gets to see their data.... Keep in mind the
site is a scam with thousands of fake female profiles. See ashley madison
fake profile lawsuit; 90-95% of actual users are male. Chances are your
man signed up on the world's biggest affair site, but never had one. He
just tried to. If that distinction matters."

The hackers deflected responsibility for any damages or repercussions that
victims of the breach and data dump may suffer.

"Find yourself in here? It was ALM that failed you and lied to you.
Prosecute them and claim damages. Then move on with your life. Learn your
lesson and make amends. Embarrassing now, but you'll get over it," they
wrote.

It's important to note that Ashley Madison's sign-up process does not
require verification of an email address to set up an account, so
legitimate addresses might have been hijacked and used by some members of
the site. One email in the data dump, for example, appears to belong to
former UK Prime Minister (Tony Blair).

Avid Life Media condemned the release of the data.

"This event is not an act of hacktivism, it is an act of criminality. It
is an illegal action against the individual members of AshleyMadison.com,
as well as any freethinking people who choose to engage in fully lawful
online activities," the company said in a statement. "The criminal, or
criminals, involved in this act have appointed themselves as the moral
judge, juror, and executioner, seeing fit to impose a personal notion of
virtue on all of society. We will not sit idly by and allow these thieves
to force their personal ideology on citizens around the world."

This story was updated as it developed.

https://www.wired.com/2015/08/happened-hackers-posted-stolen-ashley-
madison-data/

Blue State Crime Report

Jul 11, 2023, 8:10:03 PM7/11/23
On 25 Jan 2022, Ubiquitous <webe...@polaris.net> posted some

> Harris Slut wrote
>
>> Just because you're hot looking doesn't mean you have brains.

A “monster” charged with killing and dismembering his girlfriend after the
woman’s body was found in a Minnesota storage unit has been connected to a
second body discovered in a separate storage unit, cops said.

Joseph Jorgenson, 40, was named a “person of interest” after the remains
of 33-year-old Fanta Xayavong were discovered inside a storage unit
connected to the suspect, according to St. Paul police

“It’s nothing short of horrific,” St. Paul police Sgt. Mike Ernster said
upon discovering the second victim.

Xayavong had been missing for two years until her remains were found in
the Minneapolis suburb.

Her body was discovered shortly after Jorgenson had been charged with
killing mom-of-three Manijeh “Mani” Starren, 33, inside of her St. Paul
apartment in April. Cops were still trying to determine how Xayavong had
died.

Police Chief Axel Henry said that “cases like this are extremely rare, but
they are reminders to all of us that monsters can be real.”

Jorgenson was busted after video footage recovered by police allegedly
shows Starren attempting to flee her apartment on April 21 around 6 p.m.

Jorgenson pursued her, grabbed her and forced her back into the apartment
building. She was never seen alive again, police said.

“Jorgenson is the only one that comes out of that unit, and Mani is never
seen again,” Ernster told reporters at a press conference on Friday. “He
did not report her missing to police. Instead, he just went on with his
life without saying anything to anyone.”

Starren’s family filed a missing persons report on May 1 after not hearing
from her for days, police said. They told police she was “afraid” of her
boyfriend and that she had seemed paranoid and scared the last time they
spoke with her.

She told her son’s father that Jorgenson had once wrapped a rope around
her neck and that she fled her apartment after “things got out of hand,”
according to the affidavit. Neighbors reported seeing her with a black eye
and red marks on her throat.

When a neighbor offered to call the police, Starren told her that “it will
just make things worse.”

Starren had struggled with drug addiction and mental health issues, family
members said.

Investigators focused their investigation on Jorgenson.

On May 25, police executed a search warrant on the apartment and found a
cracked TV screen and large blood stains on the living room floor, couch
and kitchen. Investigators determined that someone had tried to clean up
the blood, which was confirmed to be Starren’s.

At Jorgenson’s apartment in nearby Maplewood, neighbors complained of a
“foul smell” resembling a dead animal beginning on May 16, which the
manager told police “impacted the whole building.”

When the building manager and maintenance employee tried to enter the
apartment to inspect the stench, Jorgenson “was verbally hostile” and
refused to let them enter a bedroom where the smell appeared to be coming
from, according to the affidavit.

Shortly after the altercation, Jorgenson was seen by the manager and
maintenance employee carrying large black duffle bags out of the
apartment,

They commented to each other that it looked like Jorgenson was “carrying a
dead body,” the affidavit says.

Texplorable
21 hours ago

Maybe the judges that let this guy walk around can be held accountable at
the voting booth?

Force M'Cockin
19 hours ago

I'm beginning to think women aren't all that bright. I mean you're a huge
part of the Democratic party because you can't think logically, You are
allowing yourself to be erased by men who impersonate women. I think it's
time to take your voting rights away.

That's right I said it!

The experiment is over. And while I'm at it, if you can't hold a job, if
you can't participate in paying your taxes, if you don't own a home.. , in
other words if you're just another useless Democrat, your voting rights
are revoked too.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/10/murder-suspect-connected-to-second-
dismembered-body-found-in-storage-unit/