Re: Chinaboy Milley tries to lie his way out

1 view

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 17, 2021, 1:14:11 PM9/17/21
On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 10:18:24 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
<NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 9/17/21 10:06 AM, Crawling Joe B. wrote:
>> Milley: China Calls 'Perfectly' Within Scope of Job
>>

>> ROFLMAO. It was a beautiful call
>>
>At least the Chines think it was...

Milley should be court martialed and reduced in rank.

Ubiquitous

Sep 18, 2021, 4:10:34 PM9/18/21
Crawling Joe B. wrote

> ROFLMAO. It was a beautiful call

With his attacks on POTUS Trump's stirling reputation, Milley is Trump's
enemy and henceforth the enemy of all POTUS Trumps base. Trump is holding
back using his presidential powers to censure him until after the election is
recounted and the white house is won back for our real leader.

Trump will save us.

#TRUMPWON
#STOPTHESTEAL
#HAILTRUMP

Ubiquitous

Sep 19, 2021, 2:22:17 PM9/19/21

Bud Frawley

Sep 19, 2021, 2:28:34 PM9/19/21
On 9/19/2021 11:22 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Crawling Joe B. wrote
>

>> ROFLMAO. It was a beautiful call
>
> With his attacks on POTUS Trump's stirling reputation, Milley is Trump's
> enemy and henceforth the enemy of all POTUS Trumps base. Trump is holding
> back using his presidential powers to censure him until after the election is
> recounted and the white house is won back for our real leader.

Thats a great poast.

Ubiquitous

Sep 19, 2021, 6:58:52 PM9/19/21
bud_fr...@aggregoat.con wrote:
Too bad he doesn't have the balls to post it as himself.

--
Trump won

OrigInfoJunkie

Sep 19, 2021, 7:43:19 PM9/19/21
On 9/19/2021 3:58 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> bud_fr...@aggregoat.con wrote:
>> On 9/19/2021 11:22 AM, someone pretending to be Ubiquitous wrote:
>>> Crawling Joe B. wrote

>>> With his attacks on POTUS Trump's stirling reputation, Milley is Trump's
>>> enemy and henceforth the enemy of all POTUS Trumps base. Trump is holding
>>> back using his presidential powers to censure him until after the election
>>> is recounted and the white house is won back for our real leader.
>>
>> Thats a great poast.
>
> He has more balls than I could dream of having.

That's right.

> --
> Trump lost

That's also right.

Ubiquitous

Sep 21, 2021, 7:25:48 AM9/21/21
bud_fr...@aggregoat.con wrote:
Too bad he he didn't have the spine to post it under his own name.

--
Trump won.

Skeeter

Sep 21, 2021, 8:01:56 AM9/21/21
In article <aNOdnUVWfpY7Xdr8...@giganews.com>, web...@polaris.net says...
> Too bad he he didn't have the spine to post it under his own name.

Do you post with your real name, pussyboi?
--
I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
https://www.facebook.com/teandson

My trailer park is better than yours is:
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

OrigInfoJunkie

Sep 21, 2021, 9:59:48 AM9/21/21
On 9/21/2021 1:59 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> bud_fr...@aggregoat.con wrote:
>> On 9/19/2021 11:22 AM, Ubiquitous <webe...@polaris.net> wrote:
>>> Crawling Joe B. wrote

>>> With his attacks on POTUS Trump's stirling reputation, Milley is Trump's
>>> enemy and henceforth the enemy of all POTUS Trumps base. Trump is holding
>>> back using his presidential powers to censure him until after the election
>>> is recounted and the white house is won back for our real leader.
>>
>> Thats a great poast.
>
> He has more balls than I could dream of having.

That's right.

> --
> Trump lost.

That's also right.

Ubiquitous

Sep 28, 2021, 2:26:28 PM9/28/21
Crawling Joe B. wrote

> ROFLMAO. It was a beautiful call

With his attacks on POTUS Trump's stirling reputation, Milley is Trump's
enemy and henceforth the enemy of all POTUS Trumps base. Trump is holding
back using his presidential powers to censure him until after the election is
recounted and the white house is won back for our real leader.

Ubiquitous

Oct 12, 2021, 12:21:21 PM10/12/21

Ubiquitous

Nov 1, 2021, 8:17:10 PM11/1/21

Ubiquitous

Nov 9, 2021, 10:33:39 PM11/9/21

Ubiquitous

Dec 7, 2021, 5:17:45 PM12/7/21

Ubiquitous

Jan 19, 2022, 9:38:21 AM1/19/22

Ubiquitous

Jan 19, 2022, 10:27:12 AM1/19/22

Wotawonderfulworld

Jan 19, 2022, 6:16:55 PM1/19/22
Ubiquitous <webe...@polaris.net> wrote in
Still Re-counting.. Your Joking. Its 2022, 2 years of recounting and still
nothing. Going out on a limb here... I think he lost.

Ubiquitous

Jan 22, 2022, 10:04:56 AM1/22/22

Ubiquitous

Jan 25, 2022, 6:10:07 PM1/25/22