! Coercive medicine is...

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Kurt Nicklas

unread,
Sep 17, 2021, 1:14:17 PMSep 17
to


Malpractice.
---
Kurt Nicklas
Psalm 68:1

Gronk

unread,
Sep 24, 2021, 1:16:01 AMSep 24
to
Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>
>
> Malpractice.

Since when?

Michael Christ

unread,
Sep 24, 2021, 5:41:47 AMSep 24
to
True.





Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

Michael Christ

unread,
Sep 24, 2021, 5:42:23 AMSep 24
to
Wake up, sleepy.

Gronk

unread,
Sep 30, 2021, 1:51:55 AMSep 30
to
Michael Christ wrote:
> On 24/09/2021 3:16 pm, Gronk wrote:
>> Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> Malpractice.
>>
>> Since when?
>
> Wake up, sleepy.

So you can't explain why it would be "malpractice". Typical.

Pelosi Caused COVID

unread,
Sep 30, 2021, 6:10:02 AMSep 30
to
>
> Michael Christ wrote:
>> On 24/09/2021 3:16 pm, Gronk wrote:
>>> Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Malpractice.
>>>
>>> Since when?
>>
>> Wake up, sleepy.
>
> So you can't explain my stupidity

You were born stupid.

Scout

unread,
Sep 30, 2021, 9:16:56 AMSep 30
to


"Gronk" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:sj3j9p$4bs$2...@dont-email.me...
Simple, Professional misconduct and the requirement that they obtain the
patient's willing and informed consent without undue influence or coercion.





Rudy Canoza

unread,
Sep 30, 2021, 10:16:43 AMSep 30
to
There has been no "coercive" medicine practiced, scooter.

Klaus Schadenfreude

unread,
Sep 30, 2021, 10:41:16 AMSep 30
to
On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 07:16:40 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Yes there has been, dwarf. This is settled.

Ted

unread,
Sep 30, 2021, 11:32:44 AMSep 30
to
On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 23:51:55 -0600, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
Deliberately obscuring the proven benefits of Clorox. That's
malpractice.

Siri Cruise

unread,
Sep 30, 2021, 11:44:01 AMSep 30
to
In article <almarsoft.4969...@news.easynews.com>,
Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Deliberately obscuring the proven benefits of Clorox. That's
> malpractice.

Sufficient injections of Clorox have been proven to prevent death
by covid.

--
:-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Discordia: not just a religion but also a parody. This post / \
I am an Andrea Doria sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Sep 30, 2021, 12:18:11 PMSep 30
to
On 9/30/21 11:43 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <almarsoft.4969...@news.easynews.com>,
> Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Deliberately obscuring the proven benefits of Clorox. That's
>> malpractice.
>
> Sufficient injections of Clorox have been proven to prevent death
> by covid.
>
You're saying that stupid is illegal?

Be careful what you whish for....








--
That's karma

You know there is a point when you're adding water to the soup, that you
no longer have soup you just have water...

Fred C. Dobbs

unread,
Sep 30, 2021, 12:27:30 PMSep 30
to
On 9/30/2021 9:18 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/30/21 11:43 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <almarsoft.4969...@news.easynews.com>,
>> Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Deliberately obscuring the proven benefits of Clorox. That's
>>> malpractice.
>>
>> Sufficient injections of Clorox have been proven to prevent death
>> by covid.
>>
> You're saying that stupid is illegal?

She's saying that stupid is your middle name. Actually, it's all your names.

Ted

unread,
Sep 30, 2021, 3:13:06 PMSep 30
to
On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 08:43:58 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <almarsoft.4969...@news.easynews.com>,
> Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:


> > Deliberately obscuring the proven benefits of Clorox. That's
> > malpractice.


> Sufficient injections of Clorox have been proven to prevent death
> by covid.



LMAO! Indeed. Also prevents death from heart disease, stroke, and
cancer.

Siri Cruise

unread,
Sep 30, 2021, 3:54:09 PMSep 30
to
In article <almarsoft.8736...@news.easynews.com>,
As published in AJMM, the Auschwitz Journal of Mediaeval
Medicine. Copies found in Rand Paul's waiting room.

Gronk

unread,
Oct 5, 2021, 12:12:05 AMOct 5
to
BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 9/30/21 11:43 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <almarsoft.4969...@news.easynews.com>,
>> Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Deliberately obscuring the proven benefits of Clorox. That's
>>> malpractice.
>>
>> Sufficient injections of Clorox have been proven to prevent death
>> by covid.
>>
> You're saying that stupid is illegal?

We'll help you make bail.

Gronk

unread,
Oct 5, 2021, 12:12:58 AMOct 5
to
Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/30/2021 6:04 AM, Scout wrote:
>> "Gronk" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>>> On 24/09/2021 3:16 pm, Gronk wrote:
>>>>> Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Malpractice.
>>>>>
>>>>> Since when?
>>>>
>>>> Wake up, sleepy.
>>>
>>> So you can't explain why it would be "malpractice". Typical.
>>
>> Simple, Professional misconduct and the requirement that they obtain the
>> patient's willing and informed consent without undue influence or coercion.
>>
>
> There has been no "coercive" medicine practiced, scooter.

Correct.

Siri Cruise

unread,
Oct 5, 2021, 12:48:40 AMOct 5
to
In article <sjgjaj$jeu$1...@dont-email.me>,
Toil and trouble.

Pelosi Should Die Tomorrow

unread,
Oct 5, 2021, 7:40:02 AMOct 5
to
In article <sjgjc8$jeu$2...@dont-email.me>
Two liars stroking each other.

Scout

unread,
Oct 5, 2021, 8:37:52 AMOct 5
to


"Gronk" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:sjgjc8$jeu$2...@dont-email.me...
Excellent so you will never be forced to take a drug, medicine or vaccine
because someone else deems it's mandatory?

That you will be free to chose or not chose and there will be no
repercussions on your travel, employment, occupation, or other freedoms.



Pelosi Should Die Tomorrow

unread,
Oct 5, 2021, 8:45:02 AMOct 5
to
In article <sjgjaj$jeu$1...@dont-email.me>
You got a rat in your pocket?

Rudy Canoza

unread,
Oct 5, 2021, 10:31:37 AMOct 5
to
On 10/5/2021 4:35 AM, Scout wrote:
>
>
> "Gronk" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> news:sjgjc8$jeu$2...@dont-email.me...
>> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> On 9/30/2021 6:04 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>> "Gronk" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>>>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>>>>> On 24/09/2021 3:16 pm, Gronk wrote:
>>>>>>> Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Malpractice.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Since when?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Wake up, sleepy.
>>>>>
>>>>> So you can't explain why it would be "malpractice". Typical.
>>>>
>>>> Simple, Professional misconduct and the requirement that they obtain the
>>>> patient's willing and informed consent without undue influence or coercion.
>>>>
>>>
>>> There has been no "coercive" medicine practiced, scooter.
>>
>> Correct.
>
> Excellent so you will never be forced to take a drug, medicine or vaccine
> because someone else deems it's mandatory?

Oh, you might be, scooter, the same as you're forced to do all kinds of things
for public safety, but that's not "coercive medicine."

Klaus Schadenfreude

unread,
Oct 5, 2021, 10:43:20 AMOct 5
to
On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 07:31:34 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Excellent so you will never be forced to take a drug, medicine or vaccine
>> because someone else deems it's mandatory?
>
>Oh, you might be, scooter, the same as you're forced to do all kinds of things
>for public safety, but that's not "coercive medicine."

Yes, Rudy, crack open a dictionary.

COERCIVE
relating to or using force or threats.

Must you ALWAYS be so ignorant?

Kurt Nicklas

unread,
Oct 5, 2021, 10:59:43 AMOct 5
to
On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 07:35:30 -0400, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>
>
>"Gronk" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>news:sjgjc8$jeu$2...@dont-email.me...
>> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> On 9/30/2021 6:04 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>> "Gronk" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>>>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>>>>> On 24/09/2021 3:16 pm, Gronk wrote:
>>>>>>> Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Malpractice.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Since when?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Wake up, sleepy.
>>>>>
>>>>> So you can't explain why it would be "malpractice". Typical.
>>>>
>>>> Simple, Professional misconduct and the requirement that they obtain the
>>>> patient's willing and informed consent without undue influence or
>>>> coercion.
>>>>
>>>
>>> There has been no "coercive" medicine practiced, scooter.
>>
>> Correct.
>
>Excellent so you will never be forced to take a drug, medicine or vaccine
>because someone else deems it's mandatory?
>
>That you will be free to chose or not chose and there will be no
>repercussions on your travel, employment, occupation, or other freedoms.

Gronk, and all Leftists, are all about coercion. They love forcing
people to do what they think is "right".

As David Horowitz says, "Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian
Screaming To Get Out"

Just Wondering

unread,
Oct 5, 2021, 5:24:43 PMOct 5
to
Anybody who is not a doctor who tell you that you need to undergo
a medical procedure should be prosecuted for practicing medicine
without a license.

Rudy Canoza

unread,
Oct 5, 2021, 5:30:09 PMOct 5
to
On 10/5/2021 2:24 PM, F. Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy rent-skip
chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:
Hansen again reveals he doesn't know a fucking thing about the law. Advising
someone to get vaccinated is not "practicing medicine," with or without a license.

El Kabong

unread,
Oct 5, 2021, 6:26:12 PMOct 5
to
Great idea. Anyone who tells you that you can't have an
abortion is practicing medicine, and they should be
prosecuted too.


> > As David Horowitz says, "Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian
> > Screaming To Get Out"

Off to the FEMA camps with you!

Gronk

unread,
Oct 11, 2021, 1:07:05 AM (13 days ago) Oct 11
to
Do you obey speed limits?

Siri Cruise

unread,
Oct 11, 2021, 5:14:02 AM (12 days ago) Oct 11
to
In article <sk0gpo$2l0$3...@dont-email.me>,
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> > Gronk, and all Leftists, are all about coercion. They love forcing
> > people to do what they think is "right".
> >
> > As David Horowitz says, "Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian
> > Screaming To Get Out"
> >
> Do you obey speed limits?

Every government is coercive. It's one the defining
characteristics. A group of people can recognise that they must
all have certain behaviours for the people to survive. As soon as
a single person resists, the group must either coerce behaviour
or begin to die.

Just Wondering

unread,
Oct 11, 2021, 2:25:50 PM (12 days ago) Oct 11
to
On 10/11/2021 3:13 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>
> Every government is coercive. It's one the defining
> characteristics. A group of people can recognise that they
> must all have certain behaviours for the people to survive.
> As soon as a single person resists, the group must either
> coerce behaviour or begin to die.

Does your colon get jealous of your brain for creating that crap?

aaa

unread,
Oct 12, 2021, 10:57:36 AM (11 days ago) Oct 12
to
On 2021-10-11 5:13 a.m., Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sk0gpo$2l0$3...@dont-email.me>,
> Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> Gronk, and all Leftists, are all about coercion. They love forcing
>>> people to do what they think is "right".
>>>
>>> As David Horowitz says, "Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian
>>> Screaming To Get Out"
>>>
>> Do you obey speed limits?
>
> Every government is coercive. It's one the defining
> characteristics. A group of people can recognise that they must
> all have certain behaviours for the people to survive. As soon as
> a single person resists, the group must either coerce behaviour
> or begin to die.
>

The power of the government is based on the consent of the people. The
lying and failing government deserves no consent of the people. That is
why and how government falls.

--
God's spiritual evidence:

Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness, intelligence,
happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace, freedom, and life itself.

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages