! Coercive medicine is...

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 17, 2021, 1:14:17 PM9/17/21

Malpractice.
---
Kurt Nicklas
Psalm 68:1

Gronk

Sep 24, 2021, 1:16:01 AM9/24/21
Kurt Nicklas wrote:

> Malpractice.

Since when?

Michael Christ

Sep 24, 2021, 5:41:47 AM9/24/21
True.

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

Michael Christ

Sep 24, 2021, 5:42:23 AM9/24/21
Wake up, sleepy.

Gronk

Sep 30, 2021, 1:51:55 AM9/30/21
Michael Christ wrote:
> On 24/09/2021 3:16 pm, Gronk wrote:
>> Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>>

>>> Malpractice.
>>
>> Since when?
>
> Wake up, sleepy.

So you can't explain why it would be "malpractice". Typical.

Pelosi Caused COVID

Sep 30, 2021, 6:10:02 AM9/30/21

> Michael Christ wrote:

>>> Since when?
>>
>> Wake up, sleepy.
>
> So you can't explain my stupidity

You were born stupid.

Scout

Sep 30, 2021, 9:16:56 AM9/30/21

"Gronk" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
Simple, Professional misconduct and the requirement that they obtain the
patient's willing and informed consent without undue influence or coercion.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 30, 2021, 10:16:43 AM9/30/21
There has been no "coercive" medicine practiced, scooter.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 30, 2021, 10:41:16 AM9/30/21
On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 07:16:40 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Yes there has been, dwarf. This is settled.

Ted

Sep 30, 2021, 11:32:44 AM9/30/21
On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 23:51:55 -0600, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
Deliberately obscuring the proven benefits of Clorox. That's
malpractice.

Siri Cruise

Sep 30, 2021, 11:44:01 AM9/30/21
In article <almarsoft.4969...@news.easynews.com>,
Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Deliberately obscuring the proven benefits of Clorox. That's
> malpractice.

Sufficient injections of Clorox have been proven to prevent death
by covid.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 30, 2021, 12:18:11 PM9/30/21
On 9/30/21 11:43 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <almarsoft.4969...@news.easynews.com>,
> Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Deliberately obscuring the proven benefits of Clorox. That's
>> malpractice.
>
> Sufficient injections of Clorox have been proven to prevent death
> by covid.

You're saying that stupid is illegal?

Be careful what you whish for....

--
That's karma

You know there is a point when you're adding water to the soup, that you
no longer have soup you just have water...

Fred C. Dobbs

Sep 30, 2021, 12:27:30 PM9/30/21
On 9/30/2021 9:18 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 9/30/21 11:43 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <almarsoft.4969...@news.easynews.com>,
>> Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Deliberately obscuring the proven benefits of Clorox. That's
>>> malpractice.
>>
>> Sufficient injections of Clorox have been proven to prevent death
>> by covid.
>>
> You're saying that stupid is illegal?

She's saying that stupid is your middle name. Actually, it's all your names.

Ted

Sep 30, 2021, 3:13:06 PM9/30/21
On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 08:43:58 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <almarsoft.4969...@news.easynews.com>,
> Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Deliberately obscuring the proven benefits of Clorox. That's
> > malpractice.

> Sufficient injections of Clorox have been proven to prevent death
> by covid.

LMAO! Indeed. Also prevents death from heart disease, stroke, and
cancer.

Siri Cruise

Sep 30, 2021, 3:54:09 PM9/30/21
In article <almarsoft.8736...@news.easynews.com>,
As published in AJMM, the Auschwitz Journal of Mediaeval
Medicine. Copies found in Rand Paul's waiting room.

Gronk

Oct 5, 2021, 12:12:05 AM10/5/21
BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 9/30/21 11:43 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <almarsoft.4969...@news.easynews.com>,
>> Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Deliberately obscuring the proven benefits of Clorox. That's
>>> malpractice.
>>
>> Sufficient injections of Clorox have been proven to prevent death
>> by covid.
>>
> You're saying that stupid is illegal?

We'll help you make bail.

Gronk

Oct 5, 2021, 12:12:58 AM10/5/21
Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 9/30/2021 6:04 AM, Scout wrote:

>>> So you can't explain why it would be "malpractice". Typical.
>>
>> Simple, Professional misconduct and the requirement that they obtain the
>> patient's willing and informed consent without undue influence or coercion.
>>

> There has been no "coercive" medicine practiced, scooter.

Correct.

Siri Cruise

Oct 5, 2021, 12:48:40 AM10/5/21
In article <sjgjaj$jeu$1...@dont-email.me>,
Toil and trouble.

Pelosi Should Die Tomorrow

Oct 5, 2021, 7:40:02 AM10/5/21
In article <sjgjc8$jeu$2...@dont-email.me>
Two liars stroking each other.

Scout

Oct 5, 2021, 8:37:52 AM10/5/21

"Gronk" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
Excellent so you will never be forced to take a drug, medicine or vaccine
because someone else deems it's mandatory?

That you will be free to chose or not chose and there will be no
repercussions on your travel, employment, occupation, or other freedoms.

Pelosi Should Die Tomorrow

Oct 5, 2021, 8:45:02 AM10/5/21
In article <sjgjaj$jeu$1...@dont-email.me>
You got a rat in your pocket?

Rudy Canoza

Oct 5, 2021, 10:31:37 AM10/5/21
On 10/5/2021 4:35 AM, Scout wrote:

> "Gronk" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> There has been no "coercive" medicine practiced, scooter.
>>
>> Correct.
>
> Excellent so you will never be forced to take a drug, medicine or vaccine
> because someone else deems it's mandatory?

Oh, you might be, scooter, the same as you're forced to do all kinds of things
for public safety, but that's not "coercive medicine."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 5, 2021, 10:43:20 AM10/5/21
On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 07:31:34 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Excellent so you will never be forced to take a drug, medicine or vaccine
>> because someone else deems it's mandatory?
>
>Oh, you might be, scooter, the same as you're forced to do all kinds of things
>for public safety, but that's not "coercive medicine."

Yes, Rudy, crack open a dictionary.

COERCIVE
relating to or using force or threats.

Must you ALWAYS be so ignorant?

Kurt Nicklas

Oct 5, 2021, 10:59:43 AM10/5/21
On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 07:35:30 -0400, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>"Gronk" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> There has been no "coercive" medicine practiced, scooter.
>>
>> Correct.
>
>Excellent so you will never be forced to take a drug, medicine or vaccine
>because someone else deems it's mandatory?
>
>That you will be free to chose or not chose and there will be no
>repercussions on your travel, employment, occupation, or other freedoms.

Gronk, and all Leftists, are all about coercion. They love forcing
people to do what they think is "right".

As David Horowitz says, "Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian
Screaming To Get Out"

Just Wondering

Oct 5, 2021, 5:24:43 PM10/5/21
Anybody who is not a doctor who tell you that you need to undergo
a medical procedure should be prosecuted for practicing medicine
without a license.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 5, 2021, 5:30:09 PM10/5/21
On 10/5/2021 2:24 PM, F. Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy rent-skip
chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:
Hansen again reveals he doesn't know a fucking thing about the law. Advising
someone to get vaccinated is not "practicing medicine," with or without a license.

El Kabong

Oct 5, 2021, 6:26:12 PM10/5/21
Great idea. Anyone who tells you that you can't have an
abortion is practicing medicine, and they should be
prosecuted too.

> > As David Horowitz says, "Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian
> > Screaming To Get Out"

Off to the FEMA camps with you!

Gronk

Oct 11, 2021, 1:07:05 AM10/11/21
Do you obey speed limits?

Siri Cruise

Oct 11, 2021, 5:14:02 AM10/11/21
In article <sk0gpo$2l0$3...@dont-email.me>,
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> > Gronk, and all Leftists, are all about coercion. They love forcing
> > people to do what they think is "right".
> >
> > As David Horowitz says, "Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian
> > Screaming To Get Out"
> >
> Do you obey speed limits?

Every government is coercive. It's one the defining
characteristics. A group of people can recognise that they must
all have certain behaviours for the people to survive. As soon as
a single person resists, the group must either coerce behaviour
or begin to die.

Just Wondering

Oct 11, 2021, 2:25:50 PM10/11/21
On 10/11/2021 3:13 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:

> Every government is coercive. It's one the defining
> characteristics. A group of people can recognise that they
> must all have certain behaviours for the people to survive.
> As soon as a single person resists, the group must either
> coerce behaviour or begin to die.

Does your colon get jealous of your brain for creating that crap?

aaa

Oct 12, 2021, 10:57:36 AM10/12/21
On 2021-10-11 5:13 a.m., Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sk0gpo$2l0$3...@dont-email.me>,
> Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> Gronk, and all Leftists, are all about coercion. They love forcing
>>> people to do what they think is "right".
>>>
>>> As David Horowitz says, "Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian
>>> Screaming To Get Out"
>>>
>> Do you obey speed limits?
>
> Every government is coercive. It's one the defining
> characteristics. A group of people can recognise that they must
> all have certain behaviours for the people to survive. As soon as
> a single person resists, the group must either coerce behaviour
> or begin to die.

The power of the government is based on the consent of the people. The
lying and failing government deserves no consent of the people. That is
why and how government falls.

--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!