The Case for Reparations

Lou Bricano

May 23, 2023, 1:48:36 PM5/23/23
The early American economy was built on slave labor. The Capitol and the White
House were built by slaves. President James K. Polk traded slaves from the Oval
Office. The laments about “black pathology,” the criticism of black family
structures by pundits and intellectuals, ring hollow in a country whose
existence was predicated on the torture of black fathers, on the rape of black
mothers, on the sale of black children. An honest assessment of America’s
relationship to the black family reveals the country to be not its nurturer but
its destroyer.

And this destruction did not end with slavery. Discriminatory laws joined the
equal burden of citizenship to unequal distribution of its bounty. These laws
reached their apex in the mid-20th century, when the federal government—through
housing policies—engineered the wealth gap, which remains with us to this day.
When we think of white supremacy, we picture Colored Only signs, but we should
picture pirate flags.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/

Hartung and his fellow Republiscum/QAnon racist white supremacists blame blacks'
unequal condition and standing on "black pathology," but Hartung and his fellow
Republiscum/QAnon racist white supremacists *created* and *fostered* and
*reinforced* that pathology at every turn. It's like amputating someone's feet,
then blaming them for being unable to run the race.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 23, 2023, 1:54:51 PM5/23/23
On Tue, 23 May 2023 10:48:33 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza forged:

>The early American economy was built on slave labor.

Some of it was

>The Capitol and the White House were built by slaves.

Some of it was

>https://www.theatlantic.com

Lie site not read.

Another [third today!] pathetic plea for Mr. Hartung's attention.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 2:00:46 PM5/23/23
In article <R%6bM.407883$qjm2....@fx09.iad>, l...@cap.con says...

> The early American economy was built on slave labor. The Capitol and the White
> House were built by slaves. President James K. Polk traded slaves from the Oval
> Office. The laments about ?black pathology,? the criticism of black family
> structures by pundits and intellectuals, ring hollow in a country whose
> existence was predicated on the torture of black fathers, on the rape of black
> mothers, on the sale of black children. An honest assessment of America?s
> relationship to the black family reveals the country to be not its nurturer but
> its destroyer.
>
> And this destruction did not end with slavery. Discriminatory laws joined the
> equal burden of citizenship to unequal distribution of its bounty. These laws
> reached their apex in the mid-20th century, when the federal government?through
> housing policies?engineered the wealth gap, which remains with us to this day.
> When we think of white supremacy, we picture Colored Only signs, but we should
> picture pirate flags.
>
> https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/
>
> Hartung and his fellow Republiscum/QAnon racist white supremacists blame blacks'
> unequal condition and standing on "black pathology," but Hartung and his fellow
> Republiscum/QAnon racist white supremacists *created* and *fostered* and
> *reinforced* that pathology at every turn. It's like amputating someone's feet,
> then blaming them for being unable to run the race.

No case. It's all a ploy to buy votes. When it doesn't pass the lazy
fucks will burn down the state.

Yak

May 23, 2023, 2:09:50 PM5/23/23
On 5/23/2023 1:48 PM, Lou Bricano wrote:

> https://www.theatlantic.com

Not a valid source.

Lou Bricano

May 23, 2023, 2:26:45 PM5/23/23
An unimpeachable source.

OrigInfoJunkie

May 23, 2023, 3:01:16 PM5/23/23
On 5/23/2023 11:30 AM, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <Dz7bM.3828665$GNG9.1...@fx18.iad>, l...@cap.con says...
> Like Trump?
>
> Twice impeachments failed.

The impeachments succeeded. The trials in the Senate failed because
Republiscums/QAnon are traitors and shitbags and hate the Constitution and the
very idea of constitutional government. In a just world, Trump would have been
convicted and removed and disqualified the *first* time, and there wouldn't have
been a second. It is beyond dispute that Trump illegally and corruptly tried to
extort political help from Zelenskyy. He should have been removed from office
and permanently disqualified from holding any other office. We all know this.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 23, 2023, 3:50:17 PM5/23/23
On Tue, 23 May 2023 11:59:34 -0600, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me>
wrote:
I can't wait. It will be fun to watch.

Kanozer Von Krappel

May 23, 2023, 3:58:50 PM5/23/23
On 23 May 2023, Lou Bricano <l...@cap.con> posted some

> The early American economy was built on slave labor. The Capitol and
> the White House were built by slaves.

Actually, not a single statement can be proven to that effect.

"likely involved in all aspects of construction, including carpentry,
masonry, carting, rafting, plastering, glazing and painting"

Key word, "likely," not affirmed.

like·ly
adjective
1.
such as well might happen or be true; probable.

There's that "might" word.

Also, the blacks who were alleged to have participated simple did not have
the skills for construction.

“And slaves appear to have shouldered alone the grueling work of sawing
logs and stones.”

Key word, "appear."

ap·pear
verb
1.
come into sight; become visible or noticeable, typically without visible
agent or apparent cause.

2.
seem; give the impression of being.

The slave storied are all a bunch of left-wing hogwash.

No doubt slaves will discover America at some point in the future. Will
they still them be slaves?

"MASSSA!" "MASSSA!" "THEY BEEZ TREES OVERZ DEY WATERZ!"

"Shut up and get back to dumping and cleaning the shitpots, Rudy." "I
want every single one of them cleaned before you have lunch."

Siri Cruise

May 23, 2023, 4:16:38 PM5/23/23
Why?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Siri Cruise

May 23, 2023, 4:17:57 PM5/23/23
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> No case. It's all a ploy to buy votes. When it doesn't pass the lazy
>> fucks will burn down the state.
> I can't wait. It will be fun to watch.

You can jam your knickers down your throats to stop up your racism.

Rudy Canoza

May 23, 2023, 4:24:08 PM5/23/23
On 5/23/2023 1:16 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> Yak wrote:
>> On 5/23/2023 1:48 PM, Lou Bricano wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.theatlantic.com
>>
>> Not a valid source.
>>
> Why?

Because it hurts his feelings.

--
Canoza's law: Gak, priest-fucked little boy, is *always* wrong.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 23, 2023, 4:26:28 PM5/23/23
On Tue, 23 May 2023 13:17:54 -0700, Siri Cruise
<chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> No case. It's all a ploy to buy votes. When it doesn't pass the lazy
>>> fucks will burn down the state.
>> I can't wait. It will be fun to watch.
>
>You can jam your knickers down your throats to stop up your racism.

Be sure to send us pictures from your balcony before they come inside
to see what interesting items you have.

Yak

May 23, 2023, 4:38:32 PM5/23/23
On 5/23/2023 4:24 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 5/23/2023 1:16 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> Yak wrote:

>>> Not a valid source.
>>>
>> Why?
>
> Because it

is no better than the dumpster fire that is the NYT.

Lou Bricano

May 23, 2023, 4:43:07 PM5/23/23
On 5/23/2023 1:37 PM, Yak wrote:
> On 5/23/2023 4:24 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> Why?
>>
>> Because it makes him cry.
>
> is

It's one of the best publications in the country.

Yak

May 23, 2023, 4:47:33 PM5/23/23
On 5/23/2023 4:43 PM, Lou Bricano wrote:
> On 5/23/2023 1:37 PM, Yak wrote:

>>> Because it makes him cry.
>>
>> is
>
> one of the

publications stacked with shit so high you can stack on your car seat to
see over the steering wheel.

Just Wondering

May 23, 2023, 4:52:08 PM5/23/23
Let's assume for the sake of discussion that every point above
is true and accurate. It does not make a case for reparations.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 23, 2023, 4:56:09 PM5/23/23
On Tue, 23 May 2023 13:43:04 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza wrote:

>>> Because it
>>
>>is no better than the dumpster fire that is the NYT.

>It's one of the worst publications in the country.

Well, there's Rolling Stone for that.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 23, 2023, 4:57:09 PM5/23/23
On Tue, 23 May 2023 16:47:30 -0400, Yak <Y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>On 5/23/2023 4:43 PM, Lou "Cunt Flaps" Bricano wrote:

>>> is
>>
>> one of the
>
>publications stacked with shit so high you can stack on your car seat to
>see over the steering wheel.

Rudy's feet still wouldn't reach the pedals.

Lou Bricano

May 23, 2023, 5:01:07 PM5/23/23
On 5/23/2023 1:47 PM, Gak, fucked by priests 100s of times, lied:
> On 5/23/2023 4:43 PM, Lou Bricano wrote:

>>> is
>>
>> It's one of the best publications in the country.
>
> publications stacked with

Rigorous analysis and superb writing.

That's right.

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 5:03:12 PM5/23/23
In article
<736q6il92b4epheap...@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking
.dwarf.com>, klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com says...
Then shortly after the trannys will be dancing and causing the whole
state to fall into the sea.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 23, 2023, 5:04:26 PM5/23/23
On Tue, 23 May 2023 14:01:05 -0700, Lou "Cunt Flaps" Bricano
<l...@cap.con> wrote:

>>> one of the
>>
>>publications stacked with shit so high you can stack on your car seat to
>>see over the steering wheel.

>Rigorous analysis and superb writing.

Yes, he hit the nail on the head didn't he, dwarf?

LOL

Lou Bricano

May 23, 2023, 5:06:45 PM5/23/23
On every date, Francis Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy rent-skip
chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:
You have to read the rest of the piece, Francis. If you were to do so, Francis,
you would learn that the reparations being demanded are not only, or even
mostly, financial. But you're a fucking idiot not amenable to learning.

The case is clear.

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 5:08:45 PM5/23/23
In article <u4j71i$2m48k$5...@dont-email.me>, chine...@www.yahoo.com
says...

> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> >> No case. It's all a ploy to buy votes. When it doesn't pass the lazy
> >> fucks will burn down the state.
> > I can't wait. It will be fun to watch.
>
> You can jam your knickers down your throats to stop up your racism.

Nothing racist about that. It's a fact. When they realize the whole
thing is a ploy to get votes they will burn. This is how they work.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 23, 2023, 5:14:18 PM5/23/23

================= WARNING! ========================
**** GOAL POST MOVES AHEAD! ****
================= WARNING! ========================

>You have to read the rest of the piece, Francis. If you were to do so, Francis,
>you would learn that the reparations being demanded are not only, or even
>mostly, financial.

He never said they would be, if you were capable of reading and
understanding the short, concise English sentences he typed for you.

He said... well, you can READ what he said. It couldn't be more
simple.

Why do you enjoy humiliating yourself like this, dwarf?

Yak

May 23, 2023, 5:18:08 PM5/23/23
If there's one thing Ball knows, it's 'short.'

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 23, 2023, 5:23:27 PM5/23/23
"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

>> concise English sentences he typed for you.
>>
>> He said... well, you can READ what he said. It couldn't be more
>> simple.
>>
>> Why do you enjoy humiliating yourself like this, dwarf?

JW wasn't even TRYING to humiliate "Cunt Flaps" Canoza this time.

Rudy Canoza

May 23, 2023, 5:27:16 PM5/23/23
On 5/23/2023 2:18 PM, Yak wrote:
>>> You have to read the rest of the piece, Francis.  If you were to do so, Francis,
>>> you would learn that the reparations being demanded are not only, or even
>>> mostly, financial.
>>
>> He never said they would be,

He did.

> If there's one thing Prof. Canoza knows, it's

the facts and logic. Yes.

--
Canoza's law: Gak, fucked by priests hundreds of times, is *always* wrong.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 23, 2023, 5:31:27 PM5/23/23
>>> ================= WARNING! ========================
>>> **** GOAL POST MOVES AHEAD! ****
>>> ================= WARNING! ========================

>>> He never said they would be, if you were capable of reading and
>>> understanding the short,
>>
>>If there's one thing Ball knows, it's 'short.'

> Yes.

>>> concise English sentences he typed for you.

<CRICKETS>

>>> He said... well, you can READ what he said. It couldn't be more
>>> simple.

<CRICKETS>

>>> Why do you enjoy humiliating yourself like this, dwarf?

<CRICKETS>

Once again, "Cunt Flaps" runs away. Or, rather, waddles.

Nothing sadder than an obese dwarf.

Cy Ubinger

May 23, 2023, 5:35:29 PM5/23/23
On 5/23/2023 1:07 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <Z38bM.2088510$MVg8....@fx12.iad>, bum...@att.net says...
> But he wasn't because the impeachments failed.

No, you clueless fuckdrip. The impeachments succeeded. An impeachment is when
the House votes to approve a bill of impeachment. That succeeded twice with Trump.

You're one of those stupid fuckdrips who think "impeachment" means the whole
thing. You're wrong, fuckdrip, it doesn't.

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 5:51:38 PM5/23/23
In article <UT9bM.2134926$Tcw8....@fx10.iad>, l...@cap.con says...

> On every date, Francis Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy rent-skip
> chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:
>
> > On 5/23/2023 11:48 AM, Lou Bricano wrote:
> >> The early American economy was built on slave labor. The Capitol and the White
> >> House were built by slaves. President James K. Polk traded slaves from the
> >> Oval Office. The laments about ?black pathology,? the criticism of black
> >> family structures by pundits and intellectuals, ring hollow in a country whose
> >> existence was predicated on the torture of black fathers, on the rape of black
> >> mothers, on the sale of black children. An honest assessment of America?s
> >> relationship to the black family reveals the country to be not its nurturer
> >> but its destroyer.
> >>
> >> And this destruction did not end with slavery. Discriminatory laws joined the
> >> equal burden of citizenship to unequal distribution of its bounty. These laws
> >> reached their apex in the mid-20th century, when the federal
> >> government?through housing policies?engineered the wealth gap, which remains
> >> with us to this day. When we think of white supremacy, we picture Colored Only
> >> signs, but we should picture pirate flags.
> >>
> >> https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/
> >> Hartung and his fellow Republiscum/QAnon racist white supremacists blame
> >> blacks' unequal condition and standing on "black pathology," but Hartung and
> >> his fellow Republiscum/QAnon racist white supremacists *created* and
> >> *fostered* and *reinforced* that pathology at every turn.  It's like
> >> amputating someone's feet, then blaming them for being unable to run the race.
> >
> > Let's assume for the sake of discussion that every point above
> > is true and accurate.  It does not make a case for reparations.
>
> You have to read the rest of the piece, Francis. If you were to do so, Francis,
> you would learn that the reparations being demanded are not only, or even
> mostly, financial. But you're a fucking idiot not amenable to learning.
>
> The case is clear.

Who's going to pay for it? Not me.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 23, 2023, 5:52:07 PM5/23/23
On Tue, 23 May 2023 14:34:24 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza forged:

>> But he wasn't because the impeachments failed.
>
>No, you clueless fuckdrip. The impeachments succeeded.

Wrong, dwarf. The impeachments FAILED. The whole idea BEHIND
impeaching Trump was to try to get him out of office.

That didn't work.

FAIL:
verb
1. be unsuccessful in achieving one's goal.
"they failed in their attempt to remove Trump from office

Holy shit you're getting dumber and more senile every day.

Governor Swill

May 23, 2023, 6:51:47 PM5/23/23
In other words, it's like Fox on the left.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Hanes

May 23, 2023, 7:55:18 PM5/23/23
On 23 May 2023, bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> posted some

> On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 1:48:36 PM UTC-4, Lou Bricano wrote:
>> The early American economy was built on slave labor. The Capitol and

>> Hartung and his fellow Republiscum/QAnon racist white supremacists
>> blame

> Looks like Rudy has created another sock puppet. Each one is dumber
> than the one before it.

Indeed. Hartung apparently got the better of him again.

Charlie Glock

May 23, 2023, 8:35:21 PM5/23/23
lol !

A friend of mine posted in a car group on FB and his transmission was having issues. He called it a
"tranny" and FB banned him for 30 days!!

This is getting out of control.

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

Skeeter

May 23, 2023, 8:40:26 PM5/23/23
In article <rXcbM.456462$ZhSc....@fx38.iad>, "Charlie
Glock"@localhost.com says...
For you limp wristed mechanics out there. There is a new tranny fluid.
It's called Bud Light.

Charlie Glock

May 23, 2023, 8:40:26 PM5/23/23
On 2023-05-23, Yak <Y...@inbox.com> wrote:
> On 5/23/2023 1:48 PM, Lou Bricano wrote:
>
>> https://www.theatlantic.com
>
> Not a valid source.

Nope.
Ultra left wing.
Worse than Rolling Stone or the Village Voice .

Mattb

May 23, 2023, 8:50:03 PM5/23/23
This might get some of the ignorant, uneducated people to vote for the
Democrats. All they hear is FREEBIES...

OrigInfoJunkie

May 23, 2023, 8:55:16 PM5/23/23
On 5/23/2023 5:39 PM, Charlie Glock wrote:
> On 2023-05-23, Yak <Y...@inbox.com> wrote:
>> On 5/23/2023 1:48 PM, Lou Bricano wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.theatlantic.com
>>
>> Not a valid source.
>>

> Nope.
> Ultra left wing.

Bullshit.

Siri Cruise

May 24, 2023, 3:37:33 AM5/24/23
Yak wrote:
> On 5/23/2023 4:24 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> Why?
>>
>> Because it
>
> is no better than the dumpster fire that is the NYT.

So Fox is the Pepto-Bismol of news gatherring.

Who would've known.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 2.L / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohammed

Scout

May 24, 2023, 10:12:30 AM5/24/23

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message
Is that why you keep cutting him off at the knees, so he can have his feet
on the pedals.. even though he won't control them again?

Governor Swill

May 24, 2023, 10:54:07 AM5/24/23
Ted Nugent's been drinking it for years.

Governor Swill

May 24, 2023, 10:55:28 AM5/24/23
Why do you tell likes like that? Who do you think is going to believe you? What good
does it do?

Governor Swill

May 24, 2023, 10:56:11 AM5/24/23
Not bullshit at all. The Atlantic is yet another publication I don't take seriously.
I'd as soon watch Faux.

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 1:03:56 PM5/24/23
In article <469s6ipi577289aed...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...
How do you know it's a lie? Were you there?

Skeeter

May 24, 2023, 1:04:25 PM5/24/23
In article <f79s6i1rld2kpc5h0...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...
Wrong. Ted don't drink or drug. You lose again.

And he rocks.

Novi

May 26, 2023, 5:35:19 AM5/26/23
On 23 May 2023, Lou Bricano <l...@cap.con> posted some
Yes, clearly a con job just like Kwanaza.

Yak

May 26, 2023, 8:52:15 AM5/26/23
On 5/23/2023 1:48 PM, Lou Bricano wrote:
> The early American economy was built on slave labor. The Capitol and the
> White House were built by slaves. President James K. Polk traded slaves
> from the Oval Office. The laments about “black pathology,” the criticism
> of black family structures by pundits and intellectuals, ring hollow in
> a country whose existence was predicated on the torture of black
> fathers, on the rape of black mothers, on the sale of black children. An
> honest assessment of America’s relationship to the black family reveals
> the country to be not its nurturer but its destroyer.
>
> And this destruction did not end with slavery. Discriminatory laws
> joined the equal burden of citizenship to unequal distribution of its
> bounty. These laws reached their apex in the mid-20th century, when the
> federal government—through housing policies—engineered the wealth gap,
> which remains with us to this day. When we think of white supremacy, we
> picture Colored Only signs, but we should picture pirate flags.
>
> https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/
>
> Hartung and his fellow Republiscum/QAnon racist white supremacists blame
> blacks' unequal condition and standing on "black pathology," but Hartung
> and his fellow Republiscum/QAnon racist white supremacists *created* and
> *fostered* and *reinforced* that pathology at every turn.  It's like
> amputating someone's feet, then blaming them for being unable to run the
> race.

There is no case for reparations. None, zero, zilch. This is yet another
classic racial grievance industry shakedown.

Lou Bricano

May 26, 2023, 11:38:11 AM5/26/23
Wrong. And more needs to be taken from everyone who says there's no case.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 26, 2023, 11:43:46 AM5/26/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 08:35:24 -0700, Lou "Cunt Flaps" Bricano
<l...@cap.con> wrote:

>> There is no case for reparations.
>
>Wrong.

He's correct. There is no case. You'll have to live with it.

>And more needs to be taken from everyone who says there's no case.

Rudy LOVES to violate the Constitution.

Skeeter

May 26, 2023, 11:49:29 AM5/26/23
In article <gl4cM.491682$wfQc....@fx43.iad>, l...@cap.con says...

> On 5/26/2023 5:50 AM, Yak wrote:
> > On 5/23/2023 1:48 PM, Lou Bricano wrote:
> >> The early American economy was built on slave labor. The Capitol and the White
> >> House were built by slaves. President James K. Polk traded slaves from the
> >> Oval Office. The laments about ?black pathology,? the criticism of black
> >> family structures by pundits and intellectuals, ring hollow in a country whose
> >> existence was predicated on the torture of black fathers, on the rape of black
> >> mothers, on the sale of black children. An honest assessment of America?s
> >> relationship to the black family reveals the country to be not its nurturer
> >> but its destroyer.
> >>
> >> And this destruction did not end with slavery. Discriminatory laws joined the
> >> equal burden of citizenship to unequal distribution of its bounty. These laws
> >> reached their apex in the mid-20th century, when the federal
> >> government?through housing policies?engineered the wealth gap, which remains
> >> with us to this day. When we think of white supremacy, we picture Colored Only
> >> signs, but we should picture pirate flags.
> >>
> >> https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/06/the-case-for-reparations/361631/
> >>
> >> Hartung and his fellow Republiscum/QAnon racist white supremacists blame
> >> blacks' unequal condition and standing on "black pathology," but Hartung and
> >> his fellow Republiscum/QAnon racist white supremacists *created* and
> >> *fostered* and *reinforced* that pathology at every turn.  It's like
> >> amputating someone's feet, then blaming them for being unable to run the race.
> >
> > There is no case for reparations.
>
> Wrong. And more needs to be taken from everyone who says there's no case.

Just try. I beg you to just try.

Yak

May 26, 2023, 11:56:21 AM5/26/23
Right.

> And more needs to be taken from everyone who says there's no case.

All of it needs to come only from idiots like you who support this nonsense.

Lou Bricano

May 26, 2023, 12:03:57 PM5/26/23
Count on it, you do-nothing zero-achievement failure.

Lou Bricano

May 26, 2023, 12:05:59 PM5/26/23
No, wrong. There is a *compelling* case for reparations. Slavery was evil and
wrong, and simply ending it wasn't enough, particularly when *you* and your lot
then inflicted Jim Crow on them and continue to engage in racist practices.

>> And more needs to be taken from everyone who says there's no case.
>
> All of it needs to come only from

You and your fellow KKK shitbags.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 26, 2023, 12:12:32 PM5/26/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 09:01:41 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza <l...@cap.con>
wrote:

>On 5/26/2023 8:49 AM, Skeeter wrote:

>>> Wrong. And more needs to be taken from everyone who says there's no case.
>>
>> Just try. I beg you to just try.
>
>Count on it, you do-nothing zero-achievement failure.

"Cunt Flaps" Canoza knows it will never happen.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 26, 2023, 12:14:02 PM5/26/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 09:03:49 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza <l...@cap.con>
wrote:

>No, wrong. There is a *compelling* case for reparations.

Stupidity and greed are not compelling arguments.

>Slavery was evil and wrong,

Which is why we took your slaves away from you and freed them.

>and simply ending it wasn't enough, particularly when *you* and your lot
>then inflicted Jim Crow on them and continue to engage in racist practices.

It's insulting that you accuse him of being a Democrat.

Just Wondering

May 26, 2023, 12:17:05 PM5/26/23
Those who suffered slavery received reparations through the blood
of the soldiers who fought and died to secure their freedom.

Lou Bricano

May 26, 2023, 12:34:41 PM5/26/23
On 5/26/2023 9:14 AM, Francis Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy rent-skip
chaser, possible polygamist, irrational gun nut, and demonstrably the
*shittiest* lawyer of all time, lied:
Wrong in every way, Francis. First of all, you stupid mackerel-reeking cunt,
the war was *not* waged to free the slaves. Lincoln himself said so. That is
not in dispute. Secondly, the harm inflicted by slavery was not compensated
with the end of slavery. If you are inflicting harm on someone through your
tortious behavior, ending the behavior does not make up for the harm. That's
why proved torts lead to damages, you stupid fucking moron.

But reparations are also due for the terror of Jim Crow. Slavery already left
the freed slaves in a terrible condition, and then *you* made it worse with a
century of terror. Yes, that's the personal "you", Francis, because you side
with the terrorists.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 26, 2023, 12:44:53 PM5/26/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 09:32:15 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
<l...@cap.con> wrote:

>On 5/26/2023 9:14 AM, Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> schooled Rudy:
>
>> On 5/26/2023 6:50 AM, Yak wrote:
JW is correct in every conceivable way, "Cunt Flaps."

> First of all, you stupid mackerel-reeking cunt,
>the war was *not* waged to free the slaves. Lincoln himself said so.

It doesn't matter. The end result was we freed your slaves, and beat
back Democrat Party attempts to keep them as second-class citizens.

> That is
>not in dispute. Secondly, the harm inflicted by slavery was not compensated
>with the end of slavery.

Yet Rudy cannot explain how the harm inflicted on slaves will be
eliminated by giving money to their ancestors, who were not harmed by
slavery.

> If you are inflicting harm on someone through your
>tortious behavior, ending the behavior does not make up for the harm. That's
>why proved torts lead to damages, you stupid fucking moron.

Yet nobody who is alive today has been damaged by slavery.

>But reparations are also due for the terror of Jim Crow.

So Democrats should pay for that, if they want. How much have you sent
in?

>Yes, that's the personal "you", Francis, because you side
>with the terrorists.

Americaphobic "Cunt Flaps" Canoza loves to make accusations he has no
hope of ever proving.

Yak

May 26, 2023, 1:14:24 PM5/26/23
No, right.

> There is a *compelling* case for reparations.  Slavery was
> evil and wrong, and simply ending it wasn't enough, particularly when
> *you* and your lot then inflicted Jim Crow on them and continue to
> engage in racist practices.

LOL...that was you and your shit democrat party of racists, clown.

>>> And more needs to be taken from everyone who says there's no case.
>>
>> All of it needs to come only from
>
> You and your fellow KKK shitbags.

Robert Byrd (D-WV) is your hero.

Lou Bricano

May 26, 2023, 1:21:02 PM5/26/23
No, wrong.

>> There is a *compelling* case for reparations.  Slavery was evil and wrong, and
>> simply ending it wasn't enough, particularly when *you* and your lot then
>> inflicted Jim Crow on them and continue to engage in racist practices.
>
> LOL...that was you and your shit democrat party

No such party — ever.

> of racists

*That* Democratic party doesn't exist. That was the old *southern* Democratic
party, and it disappeared more than half a century ago. Today, *all* racist
white supremacists — you and yours — are Republiscums/QAnon.

>>> All of it needs to come only from
>>
>> You and your fellow KKK shitbags.
>
> Robert Byrd (D-WV) is

1. dead
2. would be a Republiscum/QAnon today. He's yours.

All white supremacist KKK are Republiscums/QAnon today — 100% of them.

Yak

May 26, 2023, 1:34:47 PM5/26/23
was, and is, *your* party, Ball. YOU own it. YOU are it.

> doesn't exist.  That was the old *southern*
> Democratic party, and it disappeared more than half a century ago.
> Today, *all* racist white supremacists — you and yours — are
> Republiscums/QAnon.

>>> You and your fellow KKK shitbags.
>>
>> Robert Byrd (D-WV) is
>
> 1. dead
> 2. would be a liberal racist, just like Jon Ball today.

3. *Your* hero, racist.

Lou Bricano

May 26, 2023, 2:44:14 PM5/26/23
Nope. Not ever.

*Those* Democrats are all Republiscums/QAnon today. That's the party of white
supremacy and the KKK. This is settled. I was a Republican for the first few
years, then libertarian (and Libertarian) ever since — the *real* libertarian,
not your fake pose. You're actually a neo-Nazi.

>> doesn't exist.  That was the old *southern* Democratic party, and it
>> disappeared more than half a century ago. Today, *all* racist white
>> supremacists — you and yours — are Republiscums/QAnon.

>>> Robert Byrd (D-WV) is
>>
>> 1. dead
>> 2. would be a Republiscum/QAnon KKK, just like priest-fucked Gak today
>
> 3. *My* hero — I'm a racist

Correct.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 26, 2023, 2:45:16 PM5/26/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 10:20:59 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
<l...@cap.con> wrote:

>On 5/26/2023 10:14 AM, Yak wrote:

>No, wrong.

100% correct.

>>> There is a *compelling* case for reparations.  Slavery was evil and wrong, and
>>> simply ending it wasn't enough, particularly when *you* and your lot then
>>> inflicted Jim Crow on them and continue to engage in racist practices.
>>
>> LOL...that was you and your shit democrat party
>
>No such party — ever.

Watch as Rudy admits that it does.

>*That* Democratic party doesn't exist.

Yes, it does, and Biden is in charge of it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 26, 2023, 2:52:50 PM5/26/23
[childish follow up vandalism easily repaired]

On Fri, 26 May 2023 11:41:55 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
<l...@cap.con> wrote:

>>> *That* Democratic party
>>
>> was, and is, *your* party
>
>Nope. Not ever.
>
>*Those* Democrats are all Republiscums/QAnon today.

That's right, everyone knows about the Great Thaumaturgic
Transformation™, where Democrats decided it would be much easier to
claim they were Republicans than to admit they're a bunch of racist
assholes.

LOL

Yak

May 26, 2023, 3:04:56 PM5/26/23
And the 5'6" 10.5 shoe sized small Ball squirt voted for him and defends
him because he is, was, and forever will be, a liberal democrat.

Daniel Boon

May 26, 2023, 3:11:36 PM5/26/23
On 26 May 2023, Lou Bricano <l...@cap.con> posted some
I got some used lead to donate. Only used once. I reckon I could find
some car batteries and fishing weights to recycle for more. Where do you
want it sent and how fast?

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 26, 2023, 3:20:34 PM5/26/23
That's an 8.5 in a men's size

>small Ball squirt voted for him and defends
>him because he is, was, and forever will be, a liberal democrat.

It's fun to watch him derail over "Democrat Party"

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 26, 2023, 3:35:48 PM5/26/23
RUDY "CUNT FLAPS" CANOZA'S CASE FOR REPARATIONS

1. White Guilt
2. White Guilt
3. White Guilt
4. White Guilt
5. White Guilt

LOL

Skeeter

May 26, 2023, 4:05:34 PM5/26/23
In article <ia5cM.391135$b7Kc....@fx39.iad>, l...@cap.con says...

> On 5/26/2023 9:14 AM, Francis Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy rent-skip
> chaser, possible polygamist, irrational gun nut, and demonstrably the
> *shittiest* lawyer of all time, lied:

> >> There is no case for reparations. None, zero, zilch. This is yet another
> >> classic racial grievance industry shakedown.
> >
> > Those who suffered slavery received reparations through the blood
> > of the soldiers who fought and died to secure their freedom.
>
> Wrong in every way, Francis. First of all, you stupid mackerel-reeking cunt,
> the war was *not* waged to free the slaves. Lincoln himself said so. That is
> not in dispute. Secondly, the harm inflicted by slavery was not compensated
> with the end of slavery. If you are inflicting harm on someone through your
> tortious behavior, ending the behavior does not make up for the harm. That's
> why proved torts lead to damages, you stupid fucking moron.
>
> But reparations are also due for the terror of Jim Crow. Slavery already left
> the freed slaves in a terrible condition, and then *you* made it worse with a
> century of terror. Yes, that's the personal "you", Francis, because you side
> with the terrorists.

Have you ever owned any slaves?

Sid7

May 26, 2023, 4:17:06 PM5/26/23
On 26 May 2023, Lou Bricano <l...@cap.con> posted some
Democrats founded the KKK, don't try and deny it.

>>> doesn't exist.  That was the old *southern* Democratic party, and
>>> it disappeared more than half a century ago. Today, *all* racist
>>> white supremacists — you and yours — are Republiscums/QAnon.

>>> 1. dead
>>> 2. would be a Republiscum/QAnon KKK, just like priest-fucked Gak
>>> today
>>
>> 3. *My* hero — You're a racist
>
> Correct.

That's progress.

BeamMeUpScotty

May 26, 2023, 5:41:16 PM5/26/23
On 5/26/2023 1:17 PM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" morbidly obese
convicted child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:

Michael A Terrell

May 26, 2023, 5:44:20 PM5/26/23
Your ancestors did. Your ancestors also lynched blacks.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 26, 2023, 5:48:42 PM5/26/23
[Adolescent follow up vandalism easily repaired]

On Fri, 26 May 2023 14:42:30 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
<mike.am...@earthlink.nut> wrote:

>On 5/26/2023 1:03 PM, Skeeter wrote:

Proof, dwarf?

>Your ancestors also lynched blacks.

Proof, dwarf?

Governor Swill

May 26, 2023, 8:01:50 PM5/26/23
The whole discussion of reparations is just so much bullshit. A distraction from real
solutions to real issues.

Reparations aren't going to make discrimination go away and they aren't going to magically
turn black people into white people.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Governor Swill

May 26, 2023, 8:02:40 PM5/26/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 20:17:03 -0000 (UTC), Sid7 <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>Democrats founded the KKK, don't try and deny it.

In the 19th century.

In the 20th, Republicans took over and threw the Dems out.

nobody

May 26, 2023, 8:25:04 PM5/26/23
Michael A Terrell <mike.am...@earthlink.nut> wrote in
So? Your ancesters laid down and spread their butt cheeks for blacks.
You're the accident that happened.

Siri Cruise

May 26, 2023, 9:17:55 PM5/26/23
Lou Bricano wrote:
>> Robert Byrd (D-WV) is
>
> 1. dead
> 2. would be a Republiscum/QAnon today.  He's yours.

No. He acknowledged he started his career campaigning as racist
KKK since that was the only he saw to win, and winning was more
important than integrity.

When he woke he acknowledged the damage he had done and went to
minorities to apologise and be better
.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 2.L / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohammed

Lou Bricano

May 26, 2023, 9:44:54 PM5/26/23
On 5/26/2023 1:17 PM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" morbidly obese
convicted child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:

> On 26 May 2023, Lou Bricano <l...@cap.con> posted some

19th century southern Democrats. They're all dead, and their KKK descendants
today are all Republiscums/QAnon. The parties switched on race, starting in the
1930s and concluding by 1970.

>>> 3. *My* hero — I'm a racist
>>
>> Correct.
>
> That's

a fact. KKK are Gak's heroes. Yours, too.

Siri Cruise

May 27, 2023, 5:08:20 AM5/27/23
Yak wrote:
> On 5/26/2023 11:35 AM, Lou Bricano wrote:
>> And more needs to be taken from everyone who says there's no case.
>
> All of it needs to come only from idiots like you who support this
> nonsense.

Tulsa.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 3.O / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed

Siri Cruise

May 27, 2023, 6:43:54 AM5/27/23
Limitted reparations can be as class action civil suit payoffs to
the people actually harmed by the laws within living memory. The
same thing was does to make up for the japanese internment of
issei and nisei. Like reparations to former residents of Love Canal.

The Indian reparations were different because their nations have
Constitutional mention so Congress could allow their nations to
levy stupidity tax with casinos and let the Indian nations
distribute among their citizens; this is unique because of the
Constitution.

I keep coming back to redlining because that is time specific and
harmed a specific class of people. With individual home ownership
and appreciation after 1945, whitefolk developed intergenerational
wealth that was denied by racist laws to blacks. That gives
specific times, specific laws, specific victims, and calculable
losses. Jim Crow also caused race specific losses up until about
1970 which again gives an identifiable group of victims.

Without Constitutional mention of slave nations, slave reparations
are contrary to the usual laws and litigation.

Skeeter

May 27, 2023, 7:44:41 AM5/27/23
In article <d1i27i9le8duk6qft...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...

> On Fri, 26 May 2023 11:55:12 -0400, Yak <Y...@inbox.com> wrote:

> >> Wrong.
> >
> >Right.
> >
> >> And more needs to be taken from everyone who says there's no case.
> >
> >All of it needs to come only from idiots like you who support this nonsense.
>
> The whole discussion of reparations is just so much bullshit. A distraction from real
> solutions to real issues.
>
> Reparations aren't going to make discrimination go away and they aren't going to magically
> turn black people into white people.

Racism noted.

Skeeter

May 27, 2023, 7:45:40 AM5/27/23
In article <u4rlo0$50t4$1...@dont-email.me>, chine...@www.yahoo.com
says...

> Lou Bricano wrote:
> >> Robert Byrd (D-WV) is
> >
> > 1. dead
> > 2. would be a Republiscum/QAnon today.  He's yours.
>
> No. He acknowledged he started his career campaigning as racist
> KKK since that was the only he saw to win, and winning was more
> important than integrity.

Just like a democrat.

Skeeter

May 27, 2023, 8:27:21 AM5/27/23
In article <u4smp7$ct09$2...@dont-email.me>, chine...@www.yahoo.com
says...

> Governor Swill wrote:

No money from me and no money from California. When the losers find out
they will burn that shithole down.

Scout

May 30, 2023, 8:58:55 AM5/30/23

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in message
And paid for by Democrats. who would have been the people who did the
discrimination within living memory...

So how many Billions do you think they can hit the DNC for?

Scout

May 31, 2023, 10:50:20 AM5/31/23

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 26 May 2023 20:17:03 -0000 (UTC), Sid7 <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>>Democrats founded the KKK, don't try and deny it.
>
> In the 19th century.
>
> In the 20th, Republicans took over and threw the Dems out.

Senator Robert Byrd (D) member of the KKK and a major recruiter for them.

Wasn't even born until the 20th Century.

Scout

May 31, 2023, 10:50:21 AM5/31/23

> On Fri, 26 May 2023 11:55:12 -0400, Yak <Y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>>> Wrong.
>>
>>Right.
>>
>>> And more needs to be taken from everyone who says there's no case.
>>
>>All of it needs to come only from idiots like you who support this
>>nonsense.
>
> The whole discussion of reparations is just so much bullshit. A
> distraction from real
> solutions to real issues.
>
> Reparations aren't going to make discrimination go away and they aren't
> going to magically
> turn black people into white people.

But that's ok.. if we given them their own spaces were only blacks can go..
Odd how in the 1960s they rebelled against that.. and in the 2020s they
rebelled FOR it.... Isn't it amazing how Democrats have managed to get
blacks to WANT to be segregated again?

Lou Bricano

May 31, 2023, 12:14:58 PM5/31/23
On 5/31/2023 7:43 AM, scooter lied:

> "Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 26 May 2023 20:17:03 -0000 (UTC), Sid7 <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Democrats founded the KKK, don't try and deny it.
>>
>> In the 19th century.
>>
>> In the 20th, Republicans took over and threw the Dems out.
>
> Senator Robert Byrd (D)

Now dead, and would without question be a Republiscum/QAnon today, scooter.
*All* KKK are Republiscums/QAnon today, scooter.

Richard Clayton Wieber

May 31, 2023, 1:45:32 PM5/31/23
That's wrong.

> Reparations aren't going to make discrimination go away and they aren't going to magically
> turn black people into white people.

No one said they would, nor is that the intent.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 1:55:11 PM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 10:45:30 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>> The whole discussion of reparations is just so much bullshit. A distraction from real
>> solutions to real issues.
>
>That's wrong.

It's 100% correct, and you know it.

>> Reparations aren't going to make discrimination go away and they aren't going to magically
>> turn black people into white people.
>
>No one said they would, nor is that the intent.

Yes, that is the intent.

Ball's car seat phonebook

May 31, 2023, 1:59:43 PM5/31/23
There is *no* case for reparations.

Lou Bricano

May 31, 2023, 2:01:22 PM5/31/23
On 5/31/2023 10:59 AM, Gak, fucked by priests hundreds of times as a boy,
bullshitted:
False. There is a compelling case for reparations.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 2:15:36 PM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 11:01:20 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

There is ZERO case for reparations. It's an attempt to buy votes. It
will fail.

folio

May 31, 2023, 3:58:41 PM5/31/23
On 31 May 2023, Lou Bricano <l...@cap.con> posted some
Reparations would require a more diverse and inclusive grouping, while
not being limited to just "blacks" based highly questionable heritage.

Legally speaking, I'm quite certain we could add a lot of deserving hogs
to this trough.

Lou Bricano

May 31, 2023, 4:13:06 PM5/31/23
On 5/31/2023 12:58 PM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" morbidly obese
convicted child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:

No, Blowjob. That's bullshit.

Scout

May 31, 2023, 4:29:38 PM5/31/23

> [...]
But will it fail before they vote.. or after they realize how they've been
played yet again?

Yak

May 31, 2023, 4:31:52 PM5/31/23
If they leave McCarthy in charge the gop will get rolled.

Bud Dickmann

May 31, 2023, 4:48:22 PM5/31/23
On 5/31/2023 1:29 PM, scooter lied:

KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:

a compelling case for reparations. Yes.

> But will it fail

You have no clue, scooter.

Rudy Canoza

May 31, 2023, 5:35:20 PM5/31/23
On 31 May 2023, Bud Dickmann <b...@phil.con> posted some
No.

Reparations is racist.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 7:07:05 PM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 15:29:03 -0500, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> typed:
Nah, they'll drag it out at LEAST past 2024, or longer if they can.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 7:09:27 PM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 13:48:21 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>> a normal person wrote

>>> There is no case for reparations

>But we must tell black they're going to get money in order to continue to get their votes!

True dat. You can't back away from it now!

LOL
It is loading more messages.