Trump praises Putin as 'savvy' says he would love to see him attack Texas

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 5, 2022, 8:04:42 PM3/5/22

>On Wed, 23 Feb 2022 17:48:25 -0600, super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid>
wrote:

>>In article <8u7d1hde4dm2cff1s...@4ax.com>,
>> Brennus <suck...@dick.com> wrote:
>>
>>> He was being sarcastic
>>
>>That's always the excuse when he says something stupid beyond belief,
>>real presidents don't joke about something like a Russian invasion of
>>Europe.
>
>Low IQ individuals are completely unable to recognize sarcasm.

He's helping to damage the GOP too which is already divided over Russia, one
camp against Russia and his camp pro Russia.

Wait for more hysterical rightwing pseudo media crying over Biden dividing
America (over his refusal to agree with Trump).

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 6, 2022, 5:02:53 PM3/6/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 6, 2022, 7:35:30 PM3/6/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 7, 2022, 10:23:42 AM3/7/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 7, 2022, 10:35:05 AM3/7/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 7, 2022, 10:53:02 AM3/7/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 7, 2022, 1:10:20 PM3/7/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 8, 2022, 11:23:59 AM3/8/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 9, 2022, 8:22:48 AM3/9/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 10, 2022, 10:19:50 AM3/10/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 11, 2022, 10:40:15 AM3/11/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 11, 2022, 1:41:51 PM3/11/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 12, 2022, 11:32:32 AM3/12/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 13, 2022, 6:02:30 AM3/13/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 14, 2022, 5:16:01 PM3/14/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 15, 2022, 1:36:25 PM3/15/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 16, 2022, 11:35:02 AM3/16/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 17, 2022, 10:17:22 PM3/17/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 19, 2022, 12:18:20 PM3/19/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 19, 2022, 12:24:41 PM3/19/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 20, 2022, 8:43:15 AM3/20/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 20, 2022, 9:39:51 AM3/20/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 21, 2022, 8:05:11 PM3/21/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 22, 2022, 2:35:44 PM3/22/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 23, 2022, 4:45:07 PM3/23/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 25, 2022, 3:55:06 PM3/25/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 25, 2022, 8:08:01 PM3/25/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 26, 2022, 11:19:44 PM3/26/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 27, 2022, 6:43:06 PM3/27/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 28, 2022, 2:59:17 PM3/28/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 28, 2022, 9:53:23 PM3/28/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 29, 2022, 8:26:29 AM3/29/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 29, 2022, 1:01:15 PM3/29/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 30, 2022, 7:44:13 AM3/30/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 30, 2022, 10:38:16 AM3/30/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 31, 2022, 4:51:59 PM3/31/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Mar 31, 2022, 4:52:00 PM3/31/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 2, 2022, 7:11:57 PM4/2/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 2, 2022, 7:11:58 PM4/2/22

ASSWORM

Apr 3, 2022, 12:20:03 AM4/3/22
Nah.

Nope.

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 3, 2022, 3:17:24 PM4/3/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 3, 2022, 3:17:24 PM4/3/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 4, 2022, 8:05:22 AM4/4/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 4, 2022, 8:05:36 AM4/4/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 4, 2022, 11:26:54 AM4/4/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 4, 2022, 11:26:54 AM4/4/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 4, 2022, 5:14:52 PM4/4/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 4, 2022, 5:14:53 PM4/4/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 4, 2022, 7:05:42 PM4/4/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 4, 2022, 7:05:42 PM4/4/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 4, 2022, 8:50:44 PM4/4/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 4, 2022, 8:50:45 PM4/4/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 5, 2022, 3:45:41 PM4/5/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 5, 2022, 3:46:51 PM4/5/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 6, 2022, 2:35:59 PM4/6/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 6, 2022, 2:35:59 PM4/6/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 6, 2022, 3:32:58 PM4/6/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 6, 2022, 3:32:58 PM4/6/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 6, 2022, 5:35:10 PM4/6/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 6, 2022, 5:35:11 PM4/6/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 7, 2022, 7:51:15 AM4/7/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 7, 2022, 7:51:15 AM4/7/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 7, 2022, 5:55:01 PM4/7/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 7, 2022, 5:55:02 PM4/7/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 8, 2022, 7:51:18 AM4/8/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 8, 2022, 7:51:32 AM4/8/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 9, 2022, 6:45:05 AM4/9/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 9, 2022, 6:45:09 AM4/9/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 10, 2022, 8:05:19 AM4/10/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 10, 2022, 8:05:23 AM4/10/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 10, 2022, 12:16:23 PM4/10/22

Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET

Apr 10, 2022, 12:16:24 PM4/10/22

rudee

Jun 1, 2022, 4:05:03 PM6/1/22
In article <t2nmjk$3ogpc$2...@news.freedyn.de>
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Can you give a ballpark estimate on how many women you're okay
> > > with making suffer?
> >
> > That depends on you.
>
> That's you, sunshine declaring 'it doesn't apply to the vast
> majority of pregnancies' you don't care if a woman dies. So is
> that it? You're good with killing 49& of women?

Women are useless for anything but sperm receptacles, divorce
lawyers, unwanted pregnancies and slutty social media antics.

Look at that stupid whore Kamala Harris. The only thing she's
good for is a drugged up Friday night fuck. There is no way I'd
want to wake up next to something like that in the morning.

The Liz & Nancy Jan 6 Shit Show

Jul 2, 2022, 4:15:03 PM7/2/22
In article <t1d4tu$2v7qe$1...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

So, this is misinformation, right? Should Politico be banned?
Should they be demonetized? That's the penalty for doing this,
yes? At least, I thought that was the rule.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is the jurist the left
loves to hate. They hate him because he's conservative. What
kicks it up a notch is the fact that he's black. In liberal
America, blacks cannot have independent thought. They certainly
cannot hold the conservative views Thomas holds about the Court,
its role, and the Constitution. I'll go even further and say
that some of the hatred stems from the fact that Thomas is
married to a white woman, Ginni Thomas, another fixture in
Republican politics.

Justice Thomas goes against everything a black man should be in
America in the eyes of the left. As the Supreme Court handed
down three big losses to the left this term, they're gunning for
him. On abortion, guns, and the EPA, the left lost.

It's "fix bayonets" time, but liberals missed their mark on
Thomas' remarks about the COVID vaccine. It was a case that was
denied a writ of certiorari that was based on a lawsuit by
health care workers against New York's COVID vaccine mandate on
religious grounds (via Politico):

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas in a dissenting opinion
Thursday cited claims that Covid-19 vaccines were “developed
using cell lines derived from aborted children.”

The conservative justice’s statement came in a dissenting
opinion on a case in which the Supreme Court declined to hear a
religious liberty challenge to New York’s Covid-19 vaccine
mandate from 16 health care workers. The state requires that all
health care workers show proof of vaccination.

“They object on religious grounds to all available COVID–19
vaccines because they were developed using cell lines derived
from aborted children,” Thomas said of the petitioners.

None of the Covid-19 vaccines in the United States contain the
cells of aborted fetuses. Cells obtained from elective abortions
decades ago were used in research during the development of the
Covid vaccine, a practice that is common in vaccine research.

Yeah, but that's not what was originally reported here:

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this report misattributed the
claim that Covid-19 vaccines were “developed using cell lines
derived from aborted children” to Thomas. The headline and
article have been updated to directly state that Thomas was
referencing petitioners’ claims.

They're just so desperate to destroy this guy that they're lying
again. It's Donald Trump all over. It doesn't matter if the
story is true or not. A noble lie serves the greater good. It's
a sick mindset. It's also made the media industry even more of a
clown show.

In fact, the Trump game got replayed with Cassidy Hutchinson, a
supposed top aide to then-White House Chief of Staff Mark
Meadows, alleging that Trump tried to hijack "the Beast" and
drive the presidential state car to the US Capitol on January 6.
That didn't happen. The agents involved who were with Trump in
the car have refuted that claim, adding that they're willing to
testify under oath shredding this lie.

The same goes for Thomas. They will lie in attacking this man.
The good thing is that Thomas is used to it, and even though
this bit of fake news is bad—it's not as harsh as the treatment
he received during his confirmation hearing. The man knows he
has haters. He just doesn't care. Whether Politico or any other
liberal outlet likes him or not, we're stuck with him until he
retires or passes away.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/07/02/politico-
forced-to-admit-their-piece-on-clarence-thomas-covid-vaccine-
remarks-was-totally-wrong-n2609690

Rudy Canoza

Jul 2, 2022, 5:11:40 PM7/2/22
On 7/2/2022 1:12 PM, The Liz & Nancy Jan 6 Shit Show wrote:
> In article <t1d4tu$2v7qe$1...@news.freedyn.de>
> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

> So, this is misinformation, right? Should Politico be banned?
> Should they be demonetized? That's the penalty for doing this,
> yes? At least, I thought that was the rule.
>
> Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is the jurist the left
> loves to hate. They hate him because he's conservative. What
> kicks it up a notch is the fact that he's black.

People hate him because he's a stupendously shitty justice who sees everything
from a position of personal grievance. Now we also hate him because he has
*zero* ethics. He participates in cases to which his fat cunt of a wife is a party.

Nutless Buzz Lightyear

Jul 16, 2022, 6:20:03 AM7/16/22
In article <t2ii85$3lak5$2...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Democrats love pedophiles.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office is no longer
opposing a request to unseal a former prosecutor’s testimony
that Roman Polanski claims will reveal misconduct from a judge,
thus warranting dismissal of the decades-old case against him.

Los Angeles prosecutors on Tuesday lifted their opposition to
unseal transcripts of closed-door testimony from the original
prosecutor handling the case, Roger Gunson, who retired in 2002.
District Attorney George Gascón told The Hollywood Reporter
there were “some irregularities” in the case, starting with
potential “judicial misconduct” from the judge who initially
oversaw the proceedings.

A ruling unsealing the testimony could lead to Polanski being
allowed to return to the United States without serving prison
time for his underlying criminal case if it’s found that the
court improperly reneged on the plea deal he allegedly struck
with prosecutors for 90 days of psychiatric evaluation. He may
face time in prison for fleeing the country.

The 45-year-old case has a complicated history, at the center of
which have long been allegations of prosecutorial and judicial
misconduct.

Polanski was arrested in 1977 for raping Samantha Geimer, then
13 years old. He accepted a plea agreement to dismiss five of
the more serious charges — including rape by use of drugs — in
exchange for pleading guilty to engaging in unlawful sex with a
minor. His lawyers expected him not to serve any time in prison
and get probation.

Under the terms of the plea agreement, Polanski was allowed to
travel to Europe to complete filming on a project. He fled to
France after he learned that Judge Laurence Rittenband, who
initially handled the case in the 1970s and died in 1993, was
going to go back on the deal and instead put him behind bars for
up to 50 years, according to a court filing recounting the case.
Polanski has claimed that the judge was unduly influenced by a
prosecutor, the press and fear of public backlash for handing
him a lenient sentence.

The court has consistently refused to unseal Gunson’s testimony.
Judges have pointed to the larger issues at stake in the
criminal justice system and the precedent it would set if the
case against Polanski, a fugitive from justice, is dismissed.
The newest request to open Gunson’s testimony came from
independent journalists Sam Wasson and William Rempel, who say
their intent is to scrutinize the integrity of the courts.

In a letter to an appeals court filed on Tuesday, Gascón’s
office claimed unsealing Gunson’s deposition is “in the interest
of justice.” While Gascón initially opposed doing so because it
appeared as if Polanski was trying to game the courts, he
acknowledged that the petitioners in this instance are
journalists with different interests than Polanski.

“As this Court also noted, prosecutors have a broader role in
the criminal justice system as guardians of systematic
integrity,” reads the filing. “The Polanski case has tested the
judicial system, and the combinations of interests that the
People must consider during the prosecution of a case.”

The Polanski case is one of the longest-running cases in state
criminal justice history. Gascón argued that sealing should not
be allowed to stand forever, especially since sealing procedures
are intended to protect vulnerable witnesses. Those concerns, he
said, no longer exist in this case. He also emphasized that the
public has a right to know and scrutinize alleged misconduct by
judges and prosecutors.

According to Gascón, a plea agreement between Polanski and
prosecutors might have been breached. He claimed that there was
a “backtracking of the original” deal.

“He had already served a period of time,” Gascón said. “As I
remember, the agreement said that would be the maximum time he’d
serve for the conduct.”

Diana Teran, director of prosecution support operations, noted
that “a lot of negotiations occurred off-the-record before the
judge.”

When the DA’s office was still opposed to the move, it argued
there was no First Amendment right to disclosure because the
testimony was not used to decide Polanski’s underlying case.
Gascón said he changed the office’s position once he was told by
Teran that there might have been judicial and prosecutorial
misconduct. If there was wrongdoing by prosecutors, he said he
would launch an investigation and be “aggressive through our own
process.”

Neither the district attorney’s office nor Polanski knows what
Gunson said during his deposition.

Allegations of wrongdoing from judges and prosecutors surfaced
as a result of 2008 documentary Roman Polanksi: Wanted and
Desired. In the film, director Marina Zenovich explored
potentially improper contact between Rittenband and a deputy
district attorney, which led to Polanski moving to dismiss the
case. His lawyers argued that the deputy, David Wells, was
independently advising the judge on how to approach the case.
Wells said in the documentary that he was “privy to almost
everything that went on” and described having counseled the
judge on sentencing. He recalled Rittenband saying to him,
“Look, I don’t know anything about criminal law, don’t want to
know. Just don’t get me reversed on appeal. You do whatever you
want to do, just don’t get me reversed.”

In 2014, internal court emails obtained by The New York Times
over its response to the documentary also implicated misconduct
by other judicial officers. In one message, Judge Larry P.
Fidler said he would have no choice but to dismiss the case
against Polanski. He expressed fear of public backlash. “Since
the law was on his side because of Rittenband’s conduct, I was
convinced I was toast if he ever came back, and my career would
be over,” Fidler wrote to the court’s public information officer
in June 9, 2008.

A state appeals court that considered whether to unseal Gunson’s
testimony in 2010 said it is “deeply concerned that allegations
of misconduct have not been addressed by a court.” The Second
Appellate District panel wrote that, “Fundamental fairness and
justice in our criminal justice system are far more important
than the conviction and sentence of any one individual.”

“This proceeding is not about Roman Polanski‘s actions,” said
John Washington, representing Wasson and Rempel. “It is about
the First Amendment right of the public and press to know about
what judges and prosecutors do in our courts.”

Geimer has supported unsealing the testimony to resolve the long-
running case.

“Our justice system demands that all who are accused, charged,
or convicted of a crime must be treated fairly and their rights
respected fully,” she told THR. “The release of this testimony
is a long-overdue step in that direction. Justice must strive to
find the truth in all cases.”

Asked about Polanski’s potential sentencing, she replied, “I’d
have him sentenced to time served, which is what should’ve been
done and what was promised to him originally.”

Representatives for Polanski, Los Angeles Superior Court and
Bart Dalton, a lawyer representing the director, did not respond
to requests for comment. Wells, now retired, could not be
reached for comment.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/l-a-district-
attorney-wont-oppose-roman-polanskis-effort-to-unseal-testimony-
from-prosecutor-in-1977-case-1235178618/

Governor Swill

Sep 29, 2023, 10:01:19 PM9/29/23
On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 15:25:39 +0200 (CEST), "Songbird Johnny"
<hanoi-hilt...@johnkerry.com> wrote:

>In article <uf5enf$3b2h$7...@dont-email.me>
>governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Only believe Fox News!
>
>What happened to CNN?

You're replying to a forgery.

Swill
--
Republicans are white racists, hate Lincoln, no longer support race rights,
no longer reject slavery, love violence, hate love, fake christians,

Dead Nazi Series II: No, no, no, Antifa - <https://tinyurl.com/5bphwcnj>

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.