Hutchinson's bombshell Jan. 6 testimony sways legal experts and conservative media

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 7:13:25 PM6/29/22
Explosive testimony at an unexpected hearing from the Jan. 6 committee on
Tuesday brought into sharper focus the actions former President Trump took on
the day of the violent Capitol attack.

Cassidy Hutchinson, who served as an aide to former White House Chief of Staff
Mark Meadows, testified that Trump had wanted the Ellipse to be fully packed
with supporters for his speech on Jan. 6, which was hampered by some of them
watching from a distance in order to avoid going through metal detectors and
surrendering their weapons.

"I don't effing care that they have weapons — they're not here to hurt me,"
Trump said, according to Hutchinson. "Take the effing [magnetometers] away and
let my people in."

The bombshell testimony indicates Trump knew the crowd was armed when he
instructed his supporters to march to the Capitol to "fight like hell" against
certifying the 2020 election results.

Elie Honig, a former federal prosecutor, told NPR's Rachel Martin that
Hutchinson's testimony about Trump requesting the magnetometers be removed
builds a "prosecutable case against Donald Trump."

"He knew right before he took that stage that that crowd was armed. He knew they
were headed to the Capitol and he was so confident that they were not going to
do anything to him, they were there for him, that he was willing to risk his own
security by telling people that he wanted those mags taken down," Honig said.
"To me, that could lend itself to a conspiracy charge, to an obstruction charge,
even to a seditious conspiracy charge, which requires a showing that force was
part of the plan."

Hutchinson also quoted her former boss saying that Trump "doesn't want to do
anything" about calls for violence against then-Vice President Mike Pence.

"He thinks Mike deserves it," she recalled Meadows saying.

David French, an editor with the conservative publication The Dispatch, praised
Hutchinson for "the most extraordinary congressional testimony I've ever seen,"
and said her appearance before the committee shifted his skepticism about it
producing evidence that Trump was criminally responsible for the Capitol attack.

"Hutchinson's sworn testimony closes a gap in the criminal case against Trump,
and Trump is closer to a credible prosecution than ever before," he wrote.

The right-leaning Washington Examiner said Hutchinson's testimony "ought to ring
the death knell for former President Donald Trump's political career" and that
"Trump is unfit to be anywhere near power ever again."

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/29/1108573335/hutchinsons-bombshell-jan-6-testimony-sways-legal-experts-and-conservative-media

Trump not only knew that members of his insurrection mob were armed — he had
advance knowledge that they *were going to be* armed. He knew it because Trump
and Meadows and Bannon and Flynn and Giuliani all were in on the *planning* of
the insurrection. Planning for the insurrection was going on for *weeks* in the
fucking Oval Office. Trump was well aware of everything the "Proud Boys" and
"Oath Keepers" and other seditious conspirators were planning on doing.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 7:34:16 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 4:21 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:
> hearsay

No, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell, not hearsay. You don't know what hearsay
is, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell.

bob user

Jun 29, 2022, 8:20:28 PM6/29/22
On 29 Jun 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
She wasn't there to witness the events first hand and the note is in her
handwriting.

I just wrote a note on some letterhead that says Nancy Pelosi blows
donkeys every day at lunch. Is it true? It might be. You'll have to ask
the donkeys.

The point is my handwritten note and content has the same credibility as
Cassidy Hutchinson's.

Some belated advice for Cassidy, "It is better to remain silent at the
risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it."

bob user

Jun 29, 2022, 8:28:59 PM6/29/22

> Explosive testimony at an unexpected hearing from the Jan. 6

coven gathering.

Liz Cheney, politically dead. Like Hillary Clinton.

Cassidy Hutchinson made a bad career decision. She will never be trusted
around executive leadership again, public or private.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 8:43:55 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 5:20 PM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" morbidly obese
convicted child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:
She was present when Ornato *told* her what he and Engel saw. She testified to
what Ornato said to her directly. That is not hearsay, Blowjob.

> and the note is in her handwriting.

The note in her handwriting has nothing to do with Trump assaulting the Secret
Service agent and trying to hijack the SUV, Blowjob. The note is about
something else, Blowjob.

Siri Cruise

Jun 29, 2022, 9:07:09 PM6/29/22
In article <XnsAEC5B1D8...@0.0.0.0>,
bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Cassidy Hutchinson made a bad career decision. She will never be trusted
> around executive leadership again, public or private.

Because republicans value illegal orders over obeying the law.

I don't know what her future is but I note for you craven
selfinteret outstrips a sense of self-sacrificial duty. And
that's after watching Saving Private Ryan. That movie where you
dismiss Tom Hanks as a loser.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

John Baker

Jun 30, 2022, 10:22:26 AM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 17:21:13 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 16:13:20 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>hearsay
>
>debunked

Horseshit.

Of course, we know hardcore Trumptards will never be swayed. Those
morons wouldn't recognize the truth if it was rammed up their asses
with a cattle prod.

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Rudy Canoza

Jun 30, 2022, 1:53:43 PM6/30/22
On 6/30/2022 10:43 AM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>,
HIV+ cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 10:22:22 -0400, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
Not hearsay.

>> Horseshit.
>>
>> Of course, we know hardcore Trumptards will never be swayed. Those
>> morons wouldn't recognize the truth if it was rammed up their asses
>> with a cattle prod.
>>

>> AA #1898
>> Giver of No Fucks
>> Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
>

> The people who were actually there said they would testify but

But they're lying. They have no intention of testifying even if asked.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 30, 2022, 2:27:48 PM6/30/22
On 6/30/22 1:43 PM, Somebody too wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 10:22:22 -0400, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
> The people who were actually there said they would testify but they
> won't let them.

Democrats and the FAKE NEWS MEDIA lied about the TRUMP/RUSSIA dossier...
and lied about all the other TRUMP impeachment FAKE NEWS, it's NOT
credible that they finally decided to tell the truth about anything
TRUMP related.

The most likely scenario is that the Democrats are colluding with the
FAKE NEWS media again and all they want to do is try to undermine the
TRUMP voters by creating chaos and doubt. But sadly for the Democrats
in office and in the Media and in PUBLIC they have destroyed their own
credibility and not many will believe their lies any longer.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
168 - Democrats are the party of financial and moral bankruptcy.

Democrats are the party of intellectual bankruptcy.

David Hartung

Jun 30, 2022, 2:48:45 PM6/30/22
On 6/30/2022 11:27 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 6/30/22 1:43 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+ cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:
>> The people who were actually there said they would testify but they [sic]
>> won't let them.

No, that's a lie. "'They' [sic] won't let them" — ha ha ha ha ha! What bullshit!

> Democrats and the FAKE NEWS MEDIA lied about the TRUMP/RUSSIA dossier

That's another lie.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 12:39:14 PM7/1/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 11:43:32 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:

>The people who were actually there said they would testify but they
>won't let them.

The people who were actually there are the ones who have *been*
testifying, you dolt!

Swill
--
Lock 'im up!

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 5:50:46 PM7/2/22
On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 14:53:25 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:
>Nope, the driver and the SS agent have nit testified.

Maybe they aren't done yet or maybe they don't need to.

She never testified that it happened. She testified she was told the
story that it happened.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 2, 2022, 6:31:20 PM7/2/22
...and the person she claimed to have told her said it never happend.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2022, 1:31:19 PM7/3/22
Cite.

Swill
--

Republican congressman Andrew Clyde (GA):
"You know, if you didn't know the tv footage was video from

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 3, 2022, 1:37:44 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 13:30:40 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 18:31:18 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
><Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 17:50:09 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>>Maybe they aren't done yet or maybe they don't need to.
>>>
>>>She never testified that it happened. She testified she was told the
>>>story that it happened.
>>>
>>>Swill
>>

>>...and the person she claimed to have told her said it never happend.
>
>Cite.
>
>Swill

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/06/29/who-is-tony-ornato-the-assistant-director-denying-trump-lunging-claims/

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 1:57:41 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 10:37 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 13:30:40 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 18:31:18 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
>> <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

That's a lie. *Both* Ornato and Engel have testified before the committee.

>>> ...and the person she claimed to have told her said it never happend.

No, he hasn't said that.

>> Cite.
>>
>> Swill
>
> https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/06/29/who-is-tony-ornato-the-assistant-director-denying-trump-lunging-claims/

That right-wingnut lie site does not quote Ornato at all. Ornato has made no
public statement.

Ewok

Jul 3, 2022, 5:24:08 PM7/3/22
Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> wrote in
What will be your excuse when they do and call Cassidy a lying slut?

Still waiting for your explaination how Trump got through the glass
between the passenger compartment and the driver in "THe Beast" to grab
the wheel.

"Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Trump's chief of staff Mark Meadows,
testified before the House Jan. 6 committee Tuesday that when his staff
informed the then-president that they would be returning to the White
House instead of driving to the Capitol, Trump grew irate, and lunged for
the steering wheel to the presidential limousine, which was commonly
referred to as "The Beast."

<https://news.yahoo.com/trump-lunged-for-steering-wheel-on-jan-6-demanded-
to-be-taken-to-us-capitol-ex-aide-testifies-184557713.html>

If you're going to lie about President Trump, you better have all your
ducks in line because billions of eyes are going to look at it and point
out every single flaw.

Cassidy sure didn't think this lie through.

Polycarp

Jul 3, 2022, 5:39:36 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 21:24:07 -0000 (UTC), Ewok <ewok@scru.u> wrote:

>Cassidy sure didn't think this lie through.

She should go to prison.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 5:46:48 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 2:24 PM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" morbidly obese convicted
child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:

The documented liars Ornato and Engel will refuse to appear, Blowjob.

> Still waiting for your explaination how Trump got through the glass
> between the passenger compartment and the driver in "THe Beast" to grab
> the wheel.

No glass in the SUV, Blowjob. That's only in the limousine.

Fuck, you're stupid.

A Friend

Jul 3, 2022, 5:55:50 PM7/3/22
In article <t9t1dn$v13f$3...@news.mixmin.net>, Ewok <ewok@scru.u> wrote:

> Still waiting for your explaination how Trump got through the glass
> between the passenger compartment and the driver in "THe Beast" to grab
> the wheel.

There is video of Trump riding in his limo on Constitution Avenue
sitting next to the driver, and not in back. It was his preferred
seat.

trotsky

Jul 3, 2022, 6:23:48 PM7/3/22
It was probably most conducive to fat people.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 6:47:05 PM7/3/22
On 7/3/2022 3:22 PM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>, HIV+
cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:

> You said they already did.

They did, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell, but they weren't asked then about
Trump's assault. Now the committee might want to call them back, Jack-off
Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell, and they'll refuse.

>>> Still waiting for your explaination how Trump got through the glass
>>> between the passenger compartment and the driver in "THe Beast" to grab
>>> the wheel.
>>
>> No glass in the SUV, Blowjob. That's only in the limousine.
>
> Were you there?

Concession of defeat noted, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell. The Chevy
Suburban SUV does not have glass separating the rear seat from the driver area,
Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell. This is settled, you dumb cunt.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2022, 9:06:48 PM7/3/22
On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 13:37:42 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
<Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 13:30:40 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 18:31:18 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
>><Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>>>...and the person she claimed to have told her said it never happend.
>>
>>Cite.
>>
>>Swill
>
>https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/06/29/who-is-tony-ornato-the-assistant-director-denying-trump-lunging-claims/

Ok. So I expect he'll be repeating this under oath when he testifies.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 9:21:35 PM7/3/22
You fell for a right-wingnut lie site. The subhead at the lie site reads, "Tony
Ornato has denied claims former president Donald Trump 'lunged' at a secret
service agent." That is a lie. Ornato has not made *any* public statement
about Ms. Hutchinson's testimony. Ornato has not "denied" anything. This is
how lie sites like that operate. Some unnamed "source" at the Secret Service
has *claimed* that Ornato is "prepared" to testify that Trump didn't lunge at
Engel and attempt to choke him. That's double hearsay. We have no way of
knowing if this unnamed "source" even exists or is telling the truth. This
unnamed "source" is saying Ornato said something. That's hearsay within hearsay.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 3, 2022, 9:24:57 PM7/3/22
Here is more bullshit from that same fucking lie site:

According to NPR, Trump wanted to be taken to the Capitol on January 6
following a speech in which he called on supporters to march there.

No, this is *not* "according to NPR." *Both* Ornato and Engel have testified to
the Jan 6 committee that Trump demanded to be taken to the Capitol. *Everyone*
says that Trump demanded to be taken to the Capitol. He did.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 4, 2022, 4:42:35 AM7/4/22
If the Democrats have the balls to call him...

Ubiquitous

Jul 4, 2022, 7:24:08 AM7/4/22
In article <t9t1dn$v13f$3...@news.mixmin.net>, ewok@scru.u wrote:

>What will be your excuse when they do and call Cassidy a lying slut?
>
>Still waiting for your explaination how Trump got through the glass
>between the passenger compartment and the driver in "THe Beast" to grab
>the wheel.
>
>"Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Trump's chief of staff Mark Meadows,
>testified before the House Jan. 6 committee Tuesday that when his staff
>informed the then-president that they would be returning to the White
>House instead of driving to the Capitol, Trump grew irate, and lunged for
>the steering wheel to the presidential limousine, which was commonly
>referred to as "The Beast."
>
>If you're going to lie about President Trump, you better have all your
>ducks in line because billions of eyes are going to look at it and point
>out every single flaw.
>
>Cassidy sure didn't think this lie through.

Perhaps she should have spent less time practicing her stage-crying and more
time on her story.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Siri Cruise

Jul 4, 2022, 9:06:57 AM7/4/22
In article <t9uikk$3br13$1...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polagris.net> wrote:

> >Still waiting for your explaination how Trump got through the glass
> >between the passenger compartment and the driver in "THe Beast" to grab
> >the wheel.

Was your gilded god in the passenger compartment?

Cassidy testified what she was told, not what she saw. If this is
so important to you, how about pressuring the people who saw to
give their story under oath. What nobody else was in the car who
can explain under pain of perjury what they saw actually happen?

And prior to yet another whine about hearsay, even in criminal
trials, hearsay can be admissible. And this aint't that.

NoBody

Jul 4, 2022, 9:51:26 AM7/4/22
On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 15:03:13 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 10:57:38 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>That's a lie. *Both* Ornato and Engel have testified before the committee.

>>No, he hasn't said that.
>
>Yes he did.

>>> https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/06/29/who-is-tony-ornato-the-assistant-director-denying-trump-lunging-claims/
>>
>>That right-wingnut lie site does not quote Ornato at all. Ornato has made no
>>public statement.
>
>Both Engel and Ornato are prepared to testify that Trump did not go
>for Engel's throat or attempt to seize the wheel, according to CNN. An
>unidentified Secret Service source added that Ornato denies telling
>Hutchinson that story.
>
>https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ornato-previously-testified-jan-6-committee

If dragging out Hutchinson to lie before the committee needed a
special session, why aren't the Dems doing the same for those who are
ready to testify that she lied? Isn't this all about the truth?
/sarcasm

NoBody

Jul 4, 2022, 9:53:54 AM7/4/22
On Mon, 04 Jul 2022 04:42:35 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
Thus far there have been crickets from the Dems so you know they won't
call anyone to refute the careful narrative that they have
constructed.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2022, 1:58:03 PM7/4/22
On Mon, 04 Jul 2022 04:42:35 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
And no surveillance recordings are found.