Two die in Japan after shots from suspended Moderna vaccines - Japan govt

Harris Slut

Sep 22, 2021, 4:50:02 AM9/22/21
TOKYO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Two people died after receiving
Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) COVID-19 vaccine shots that were among lots
later suspended following the discovery of contaminants, Japan's
health ministry said on Saturday.

The men in their 30s died this month within days of receiving
their second Moderna doses, the ministry said in a release. Each
had a shot from one of three manufacturing lots suspended on
Thursday. The causes of death are being investigated.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/two-
die-japan-after-shots-suspended-moderna-vaccines-japan-govt-2021-
08-28/

Steve Cummings

Sep 22, 2021, 11:13:04 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote
The Trump Vaccines have killed more Republicans in the red states than COVID.

Wellness experts say Colloidal silver products are the answer, take them
until your skin is blue and then take extra to be sure.

Steve Cummings

Sep 22, 2021, 11:49:17 AM9/22/21
Harris Slut wrote

Malte Runz

Sep 22, 2021, 3:27:00 PM9/22/21
"At this time, we do not have any evidence that these deaths are
caused by the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine," Moderna and Takeda said in a
statement on Saturday. "It is important to conduct a formal
investigation to determine whether there is any connection."

The government has also said no safety or efficacy issues had been
identified and the suspension of the three Moderna batches was a
precaution.

Fumie Sakamoto, the infection control manager at St. Luke's
International Hospital in Tokyo, cautioned against drawing a
connection between the shots and the fatalities reported on Saturday.

Did you read this far? It gets even better:

"As of Aug. 8, 991 people had died in Japan after receiving shots of
Pfizer Inc's vaccine and 11 after receiving Moderna's, but no
causality between the injections and the deaths has been established,
according to the health ministry. Adverse reactions have been reported
at a frequency of 0.01% for the Moderna shot."

--
Malte Runz

Steve Cummings

Sep 25, 2021, 5:26:27 PM9/25/21
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Sep 30, 2021, 4:56:07 PM9/30/21
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Sep 30, 2021, 4:56:10 PM9/30/21
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Oct 31, 2021, 1:13:29 PM10/31/21
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Oct 31, 2021, 1:13:32 PM10/31/21
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Nov 3, 2021, 1:11:38 PM11/3/21
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Nov 3, 2021, 1:11:40 PM11/3/21
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Nov 10, 2021, 8:29:37 PM11/10/21
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Nov 10, 2021, 8:29:38 PM11/10/21
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Dec 7, 2021, 5:17:26 PM12/7/21
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Dec 7, 2021, 5:17:26 PM12/7/21
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:12 PM1/25/22
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:12 PM1/25/22
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Feb 11, 2022, 10:00:04 AM2/11/22
Harris Slut wrote

Steve Cummings

Feb 11, 2022, 10:00:05 AM2/11/22
Harris Slut wrote

Harris Slut

Jun 25, 2023, 5:30:03 PM6/25/23
Steve Cummings <jth...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Take them to the national border and kick them over. Make these
> faggots someone else's problem.

I think its safe to say that the media is about to start turning on
Muslims as they have Christians due to their intolerance towards the
outlandish actions at these pride parades and schools acting as grooming
centers. I guess now we'll see how we get that one world religion the
bible speaks of if its truly the end times.

https://vidmaxviral.com/video/219782-pride-month-march-in-istanbul-turkey
-lasts-just-5-minutes-before-muslims-swarm-them-and-beat-the-crap-out-of-
them

Typical Biden voter

Jun 27, 2023, 5:01:08 AM6/27/23

> Stupid fucking Democrat broom riders.

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute filed a million-dollar lawsuit against a
cleaning company after a custodian, seeking to stop an "annoying" beep,
allegedly turned off a lab freezer and killed decades of "groundbreaking"
research.

The school in Troy, New York, had contracted with Daigle Cleaning Systems
Inc. to clean the Cogswell Building lab between Aug. 17, 2000, and Nov.
27, 2020, according to a civil complaint filed this month in Rensselaer
County.

A lab freezer was set at -80 degrees Celsius, and even a “small
temperature fluctuation of three (3) degrees would cause catastrophic
damage and many cell cultures and samples could be lost,” according to the
lawsuit.

“The research had the potential to be groundbreaking,” the school's
attorney wrote about the work of chemistry and chemical biology professor
K.V. Lakshmi.

The freezer was allegedly set to sound if its temperature went up to -78
or down to -82. That alert went off Sept. 14, 2020, though Lakshmi and her
team found cell samples to be safe at -78.

The freezer's manufacturer was called for emergency service, but Covid-19
restrictions meant no one could get there until Sept. 21, the lawsuit
stated.

Lakshmi's team employed maximum protections including installing a safety
lock box on the freezer’s outlet and socket, the school said in its
litigation.

But on Sept. 17, cleaning employee Joseph Herrington reported hearing
"annoying alarms" coming from that freezer, plaintiff's attorney Michael
Ginsberg told NBC News on Monday.

Herrington allegedly feared the breakers were off and he acted to turn
them on.

"The action taken by Herrington was an error in his reading of the panel,"
according to an incident report cited in the lawsuit. "He actually moved
the breakers from the 'on' position to the 'off' position at or about 8:30
p.m. At the end of the interview, he still did not appear to believe he
had done anything wrong but was just trying to help."

When research staff showed up the next day, they were stunned to find the
freezer off and temperature up to catastrophically high -32, according to
the lawsuit.

“The Graduate Research Staff discovered that the Freezer was off and that
the temperature had risen to the point of destruction of the contained
research," the complaint said, adding that "a majority of specimens were
compromised, destroyed, and rendered unsalvageable demolishing more than
twenty (20) years of research."

Herrington was not named as a defendant in the lawsuit, only his employer
at the time, Daigle Cleaning Systems.

"Upon information and belief, Joe Herrington is a person with special
needs," the lawsuit said. "Despite such knowledge, Defendant failed to
properly train Joe Herrington before, and while, Joe Herrington performed
his duties as Defendant's employee."

Herrington and the company did not immediately return messages on Monday,
seeking their comments.

Ginsberg said the school isn't blaming Herrington but his employer for
allegedly not properly training him.

"The cleaning company failed to train the person who they assigned to do
this work," Ginsberg said Monday. "Regardless of the individual's
capacity, without proper, training anyone could do that."

The lawsuit called Lakshmi 's work as "groundbreaking" and Ginsberg
characterized it as: "Solar energy conversion in photosynthesis systems;
capturing and converting it to useable energy."

Lakshmi and a school representative could not be immediately reached for
comment on Monday.

The lawsuit did not ask for a specific amount in damages but said the
value lost was worth more than $1 million.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/major-research-lost-custodian-flips-
switch-lab-freezer-lawsuit-claims-rcna91160

Pelosi Nazification

Jun 27, 2023, 5:01:08 AM6/27/23

> That's exactly what progressives want. All police actions handled by
> Nazi storm troopers armed with assault weapons.

As Minneapolis prepares to negotiate a federal consent decree that would
install an independent monitor of its embattled police force, officials
under scrutiny to deliver meaningful reforms will likely find a laborious
process with no obvious end in sight.

They need only look to the roughly dozen cities and communities that in
the past decade have adopted specifically tailored court orders to ensure
their law enforcement agencies are complying with constitutional policing.

The agreements — while necessary because they guarantee federal oversight,
supporters say — remain fraught, often lasting years while costing cities
millions of dollars annually in legal and monitoring fees and other
mandated upgrades.

In Baltimore, where a federal consent decree was implemented in 2017,
staffing shortages within the police department and a slow rollout of new
equipment have hampered efforts. Cleveland, Ohio, has made strides since
its consent decree was put in place in 2015, although a federal judge said
the city will continue to be under a monitor through at least 2024 as it
grapples with staffing and accountability requirements.

All because liberals won't make niggers behave.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/chicagos-consent-decree-woes-offer-
warning-minneapolis-police-face-fed-rcna90186

Secret Papers

Jun 27, 2023, 5:06:10 AM6/27/23

> Hahahaha! 84 potential targets for the rest of their lives. Kiss your
jobs, homes, towns and reputations goodbye.

A federal judge on Monday rejected a request from special counsel Jack
Smith to keep secret a list of 84 potential witnesses in the prosecution
of former President Donald Trump over his handling of classified
documents.

Federal prosecutors had asked U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, a Trump
appointee, to keep under seal a list of witnesses who Trump is barred from
communicating with directly about the case.

In her order, Cannon said prosecutors failed to explain why it was
necessary to keep the names under wraps, or why redacting or partially
sealing the document would be inadequate.

NBC News has reached out to the special counsel's office and Justice
Department for comment. Trump attorney Todd Blanche declined to comment on
the order.

Lawyers for Trump took "no position" on Smith's motion but reserved the
right to object to aspects of it, such as implementation, according to
Cannon's order.

At Trump's arraignment this month, U.S. Magistrate Judge Jonathan Goodman
ordered Trump to sign a bond prohibiting him from speaking to certain
witnesses, except through his attorneys. Goodman also asked Smith's team
to provide a list of the witnesses Trump would be barred from
communicating with directly.

In a filing Friday, the government said it had provided Trump's attorneys
with the list, and asked that the former president and Walt Nauta, a Trump
aide and alleged co-conspirator in the case, sign an acknowledgement that
they had received the list.

"In order to implement Judge Goodman’s special condition of release, the
government hereby moves to file the list of witnesses subject to the
prohibition under seal with the Court," Jay Bratt on Smith's legal team
wrote in Friday's filing.

Cannon’s order was welcomed by a coalition of news organizations,
including NBC News, The Associated Press, The New York Times, CBS News,
and others, that had argued the case presents issues of public and
historical interest that “cannot be overstated,” and that the witness list
reflected “a turning point from the secrecy of the Grand Jury
investigation to the public administration of justice involving the
highest level of power in American Government.”

“We are pleased that the Court recognized the First Amendment requires the
government to meet a very high bar to seal any portion of these historic
proceedings,” Chuck Tobin, an attorney for the press coalition, said in a
statement Monday.

A federal grand jury indicted Trump on 37-counts related to keeping
classified documents after he left office, and hiding them from
authorities, according to a filing unsealed this month. The charges come
after more than 100 classified documents were uncovered at the former
president's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida last year. Trump pleaded not
guilty to the charges in a Miami court house.

In a separate order Monday, Cannon set a July 14 hearing date to discuss
how classified materials will be handled in the case, as requested by the
government.

She also granted the government’s request for the appointment of a
classified information security officer to assist each side with the
handling of any motions or orders related to the Classified Information
Procedures Act.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/judge-trump-docs-case-
denies-special-counsels-request-witnesses-rcna91271

Pacerman

Jun 27, 2023, 5:16:12 AM6/27/23

> I have pictures of Hillary Clinton blowing her dog.

Former President Donald Trump can be heard in an audio recording
apparently showing and discussing — "off the record," he says — what he
describes as "highly confidential, secret" porn clips of Hillary Clinton
and a pony with a writer and aides in 2021.

Shoot Straight

Jun 30, 2023, 2:05:04 AM6/30/23

> Kamala would just spread her legs and offer some pussy.

Whether they're cisgendered, trans, straight, lesbian, or even just trying
to buy some dang groceries, women will have stories about men trying to
creep on them. Most women will have a story about men who prey on them
and/or otherwise harass them at any given moment, making it nearly
impossible for them to get things done without having to look over their
shoulders. Folks will often downplay the struggle, they'd be shocked to
realize just how much strife women go through regularly.

One of the worst instances, however, comes when women are preyed upon by
men in the middle of nowhere with little recourse to avoid them. When it
comes to Jezzika (@jezzikac on TikTok), she's a hiker with a startling
amount of experience with creepy men. It's for that reason that she's
elected to carry a gun with her while on her hikes, and it's helped her
out on more than one occasion. She presents a shockingly compelling
argument on why she carries her "pew pew" with her at all times.

A woman hiker explains why she's carrying a gun on her hikes.
While gun violence in the United States is a serious issue and more
regulations ought to be put in place to protect folks from frequent mass
shootings, Jezzika isn't playing around with her own firearm.

Whenever she goes hiking with her sister, she always makes sure to bring
both animal repellent and her gun with her to deter both wild animals and
predatory men respectively. Reportedly, she's had to use one more than the
other, and spoiler alert, she's never had to use the spray.

"We've never had a bad interaction that we've needed anything like [animal
repellent]," she claims.

Unfortunately, she's able to go into great detail about having to use the
gun to ward off creepy men.

In one instance, Jezzika and her sister ran into two men while setting up
camp during a hike. According to Jezzika, the men had hoped they were
lesbians (for some reason) before learning that they were sisters.

Despite this, Jezzika and her sister ran into the same two men on a
completely different trail over a year later and they still expressed
interest in the women.

"My sister, not missing a beat, goes 'hey, you got that extra clip for my
9mm that I asked you to bring,'" Jezzika recalls.

The men immediately backed off upon learning they were packing.

TikTok/@jezzikac
TikTok/@jezzikac
Š TikTok/@jezzikac
In a completely separate instance, another man on their hiking trail tried
inviting the two of them to dinner at his camp and wouldn't take no for an
answer.

"He starts to walk toward us and almost [tried to] herd us toward his
campsite," Jezzika regales.

As Jezzika recalls, her sister unzips her jacket to casually show off her
gun, prompting the man to back off.

TikTok/@jezzikac
TikTok/@jezzikac
Š TikTok/@jezzikac
Folks in the comments praise Jezzika and her sister for their hiking
preparedness, with many of them sympathizing with how annoying it must be
for them to deal with unsolicited interactions from creepy men who won't
leave them alone.

However, the takeaway here shouldn't be for women who deal with creepy men
to go out and get guns. The lesson should be for men to ... stop being
creepy? Gun or no gun?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/woman-hiker-makes-
compelling-argument-for-carrying-a-gun-on-her-trails/ar-
AA1deiBv?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a5aecec4c20d4182a6b67a4cef0218ae&ei=49