!One of my favorite political writers, Camille Paglia, blisters dems over Fairness Doctrine

Kurt Nicklas

Feb 15, 2009, 8:30:46 PM2/15/09

4895 Dead, 28 since 1/20/09

Feb 15, 2009, 10:27:30 PM2/15/09
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:30:46 -0800, Kurt Nicklas wrote:

> LISTEN:
>
> http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=279483

Good heavens, is she still alive? Why, she's old enough to be Ann
Coulter's mother, and probably was.

--
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
entrails of the last priest.” -Dennis Diderot Pay your taxes so the rich

Doc Smartass

Feb 16, 2009, 7:51:02 PM2/16/09
Kurt Nicklas <nick...@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:9ab3e34d-6eb0-470f-
a268-5e8...@e18g2000yqo.googlegroups.com:

> !One of my favorite political writers, Camille Paglia,

...is as fucking batshit insane as you are.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling
aa # 1939

Book reviews: http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

Diploma Mill: a religious facility where minds are ground into powder.

Doc Smartass

Feb 16, 2009, 7:51:50 PM2/16/09
"4895 Dead, 28 since 1/20/09" <ze...@finestplanet.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:30:46 -0800, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>
>> LISTEN:
>>
>> http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=279483
>

> Good heavens, is she still alive? Why, she's old enough to be Ann
> Coulter's mother, and probably was.

Probably spawned by branching--you know, broke off an arm or something and
then there were two of that creature oozing around.

Brian E. Clark

Feb 16, 2009, 9:07:52 PM2/16/09
In article <9ab3e34d-6eb0-470f-a268-5e887efb1ee1
@e18g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>, nick...@bellsouth.net
says...

> http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=279483

Paglia was overrated even when she was fresh, and she's not
improved with time. Cheap wine makes for cheap vinegar.

4895 Dead, 28 since 1/20/09

Feb 16, 2009, 9:39:09 PM2/16/09
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 00:51:50 +0000, Doc Smartass wrote:

> "4895 Dead, 28 since 1/20/09" <ze...@finestplanet.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:30:46 -0800, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>
>>> LISTEN:
>>>
>>> http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=279483
>>

>> Good heavens, is she still alive? Why, she's old enough to be Ann
>> Coulter's mother, and probably was.
>
> Probably spawned by branching--you know, broke off an arm or something
> and then there were two of that creature oozing around.

Well, it's a lot easier to put a premium on virginity and call it a
virtue when you reproduce asexually...

Kurt Nicklas

Feb 16, 2009, 9:42:50 PM2/16/09
On Feb 16, 7:51 pm, Doc Smartass <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com>
wrote:
> Kurt Nicklas <nickl...@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:9ab3e34d-6eb0-470f-
> a268-5e887efb1...@e18g2000yqo.googlegroups.com:

> > !One of my favorite political writers, Camille Paglia,
>
> ...is as fucking batshit insane as you are.

LOL

Big boy.

Easy to talk like that hiding behind a stupid anonymous handle?

I laugh at your pathetic, infantile cowardice!

4895 Dead, 28 since 1/20/09

Feb 16, 2009, 10:58:43 PM2/16/09

How's your good buddy "Steve Canyon" doing?

Doc Smartass

Feb 16, 2009, 11:16:51 PM2/16/09
Kurt Nicklas <nick...@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:ce1ec072-7d79-4c0f-
99ee-b7c...@m40g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

Fuck you with Paglia's dick, you drooling donkey-huffer.

Kurt Nicklas

Feb 17, 2009, 11:02:02 AM2/17/09
On Feb 16, 11:16 pm, Doc Smartass <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com>
wrote:
> Kurt Nicklas <nickl...@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:ce1ec072-7d79-4c0f-
> 99ee-b7c72cb4b...@m40g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> > On Feb 16, 7:51 pm, Doc Smartass <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Kurt Nicklas <nickl...@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:9ab3e34d-6eb0-
> 470f-
> >> a268-5e887efb1...@e18g2000yqo.googlegroups.com:

> >> ...is as fucking batshit insane as you are.
>
> > LOL
>
> > Big boy.
>
> > Easy to talk like that hiding behind a stupid anonymous handle?
>
> > I laugh at your pathetic, infantile cowardice!
>
> Fuck you with Paglia's dick, you drooling donkey-huffer.

Don't drool on your shoes, bozo.

Doc Smartass

Feb 17, 2009, 8:30:12 PM2/17/09
Kurt Nicklas <nick...@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:491e1f17-281b-4ae6-
9eee-15e...@j35g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> Don<crunge>

I want your opinion, I'll read WingNut Daily.

Iklanetindo

Nov 22, 2021, 5:22:38 PM11/22/21
Just short any url and Earn Money

Minimum Payout: $3
Payment Frequency: Daily
Payment Methods: PayPal, WebMoney, Payeer, AirTm, PaySera, Perfect Money, Paytm, GooglePay, UPI and Bank Transfer

Register here : https://bit.ly/3oXON4K