Name change for red states, "Chicken coups"

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 10, 2022, 8:29:05 PM3/10/22
Chicken Phluckers wrote

> In honor of their fear and cowardice as it applies to COVID and the
> Democrat election fraud / coup of 2020.

COVID is a hoax, Trump is POTUS and Putin likes little boys.

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 11, 2022, 1:36:32 PM3/11/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 12, 2022, 9:22:56 AM3/12/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 12, 2022, 12:57:11 PM3/12/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 13, 2022, 12:42:40 AM3/13/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 13, 2022, 2:09:04 PM3/13/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 14, 2022, 9:09:29 AM3/14/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 15, 2022, 1:36:23 PM3/15/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 16, 2022, 11:35:06 AM3/16/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 17, 2022, 10:17:13 PM3/17/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 19, 2022, 12:18:22 PM3/19/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 19, 2022, 12:24:38 PM3/19/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 20, 2022, 8:43:19 AM3/20/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 20, 2022, 9:39:47 AM3/20/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 21, 2022, 8:05:12 PM3/21/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 22, 2022, 2:35:33 PM3/22/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 23, 2022, 4:44:59 PM3/23/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 25, 2022, 3:55:10 PM3/25/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 25, 2022, 8:07:58 PM3/25/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 26, 2022, 11:19:48 PM3/26/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 27, 2022, 6:43:02 PM3/27/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 28, 2022, 2:59:12 PM3/28/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 28, 2022, 9:53:27 PM3/28/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 29, 2022, 8:26:22 AM3/29/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 30, 2022, 7:44:18 AM3/30/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Mar 31, 2022, 4:51:47 PM3/31/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 2, 2022, 7:12:02 PM4/2/22

ASSWORM

Apr 3, 2022, 12:10:02 AM4/3/22
Nah.

Nope.

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 3, 2022, 3:17:17 PM4/3/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 4, 2022, 8:05:26 AM4/4/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 4, 2022, 11:26:50 AM4/4/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 4, 2022, 5:14:47 PM4/4/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 4, 2022, 7:05:37 PM4/4/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 4, 2022, 8:50:37 PM4/4/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 5, 2022, 3:45:48 PM4/5/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 6, 2022, 2:35:53 PM4/6/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 6, 2022, 3:32:53 PM4/6/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 6, 2022, 5:35:15 PM4/6/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 7, 2022, 7:51:19 AM4/7/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 7, 2022, 5:55:05 PM4/7/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 8, 2022, 7:51:26 AM4/8/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 9, 2022, 6:44:58 AM4/9/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 10, 2022, 8:05:13 AM4/10/22

John Ratcliffe and Cliff Sims

Apr 10, 2022, 12:16:15 PM4/10/22

Rudy Canoza

May 12, 2022, 11:47:16 AM5/12/22
On 5/12/2022 8:37 AM, Obamas queers wrote:
> In article <t2i69a$3l2vo$1...@news.freedyn.de>
> Abblasen <Abbl...@tAbblasen.net> wrote:
>>
>> Rudy is
>
> our intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physical superior.

Never forget that, you stupid shit-4-braincell fat fuck.

The Liz & Nancy Jan 6 Shit Show

Jul 2, 2022, 3:20:03 PM7/2/22
In article <t1d4tj$2v7qe$9...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

For the last several weeks the White House has been vehemently
denying that the nation was staring a recession in the face,
despite the fact that growth clocked in at -1.6 percent in the
first quarter and there was no reason to believe things had
rebounded in the second quarter. Still, administration officials
from Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen to Press Secretary Karine
Jean-Pierre insisted everything was fine.

Unfortunately, things are not fine, and as many of us predicted
(because it was that obvious), the United States now appears to
be in a recession according to the latest growth tracking from
the Atlanta Federal Reserve.

A Federal Reserve tracker of economic growth is pointing to an
increased chance that the U.S. economy has entered a recession.

Most Wall Street economists have been pointing to an increased
chance of negative growth ahead, but figure it won’t come until
at least 2023.

However, the Atlanta Fed’s GDPNow measure, which tracks economic
data in real time and adjusts continuously, sees second-quarter
output contracting by 2.1%. Coupled with the first-quarter’s
decline of 1.6%, that would fit the technical definition of
recession.

“GDPNow has a strong track record, and the closer we get to July
28th’s release [of the initial Q2 GDP estimate] the more
accurate it becomes,” wrote Nicholas Colas, co-founder of
DataTrek Research.

While a recession doesn’t become “official” until a group of
nameless government officials says so, no one should be naive
enough to believe that the Atlanta Fed’s tracking is so wildly
off that the second quarter actually saw positive growth. Even
looking at the fundamentals, there’s just no argument to support
that assertion. How could US GDP have grown in the midst of a
supply chain crunch, an inflation boom, and gas prices averaging
$5 a gallon nationally, all of which depress economic activity?
Suggestions of such simply make no sense, and it is clear we
have now suffered two straight quarters of economic decline,
with a likely third quarter on the way. That, by definition,
means we are in a recession, whether those married to “the
narrative” admit it or not.

With that reality front and center, there’s every reason to
believe things will only get worse from here. The Fed’s
quantitive tightening has barely begun, with interest rates set
to rise precipitously over the next several years. Rising
interest rates historically lead to a decrease in growth. While
that should help tame cost increases, it means stagnation at
best in the economy.

We are in this position for one simple reason: Joe Biden.

Had the president not pursued an unnecessary strategy of extreme
spending, including the $2 trillion American Rescue Plan, the
economy would have had a softer landing. Inflation would have
been curtailed and the path through the minefield would have
been more straightforward. Instead, Biden refused to accept a
little bit of temporary pain, backing the country into a corner
that will now entail a lot of pain to get out of. Why? Because
he was scared of the political consequences. It’s insane that
we’ve arrived at a place where we have to choose between double-
digit inflation, negative growth, or some combination of the
two, otherwise known as stagflation.

What’s more insane is that you can expect the White House to
continue gaslighting the issue, not admit that we are in a
recession, and pretend your eyes are lying to you. Regardless,
the pain has arrived, and no amount of obfuscation will save
Americans from it now. There’s only one way out of this malaise,
and that’s a period of economic degradation. Biden will not, in
fact, be the first president to defy the laws of economics.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/02/the-recession-the-white-
house-denied-has-arrived-n587750

The Liz & Nancy Jan 6 Shit Show

Jul 3, 2022, 6:40:03 PM7/3/22
In article <XnsACA0BAA6...@95.216.243.224>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Instead of fighting a recession, the US Congress is having a
witches convention to attack a former president.

For the last quarter-century, the federal government has stepped
in with some kind of emergency relief when the economy is in the
tank. The next recession will likely break from that trend.

The dot-com crash of 2001 saw the Bush administration send $300
stimulus payments to tens of millions of households. Amid the
2008 financial crisis, the Federal Reserve slashed interest
rates to historic lows and buoyed financial markets. Then, in
2009, former President Barack Obama's first major piece of
legislation was an $830 billion package to mitigate the worst of
the Great Recession.

The response in 2020 — as the coronavirus thrust the US into a
sudden shutdown — saw the Fed and Congress support the economy
with low rates, emergency lending programs, bigger stimulus
checks, and boosted unemployment benefits.

Now, as a growing number of economists see another downturn on
the horizon, a similar degree of government help isn't expected
— even with inflation at 41-year highs. That's because the
looming recession will be one engineered by policymakers in an
effort to combat inflation and its causes, leaving big federal
relief efforts unlikely.

Not helping matters is the fact that pandemic-era stimulus has
recently come under scrutiny for fueling today's inflation.

"Democrats setting policy on party lines decided on trillions of
dollars in reckless spending," Senate Minority Leader Mitch
McConnell said in a floor speech that touched on inflation
earlier this month.

Economists are slower to pin full blame on stimulus, citing
other factors like Russia's invasion of Ukraine and tangled
global supply chains. Still, decades-high inflation might be
enough to dissuade even Democrats from pushing aggressive
stimulus.

Another headwind to further relief is the fact that Republicans
are expected to retake at least one chamber of Congress in the
midterms. That would put into power a party that's already been
outspoken about avoiding new spending.

These factors are coalescing at a time when the US looks headed
for a recession sometime in 2023. Economists fear that the Fed's
fastest pace of rate hikes in nearly three decades will slam the
brakes on economic growth, freezing spending, hitting corporate
revenues, and resulting in layoffs.

Still, the low likelihood of further stimulus may not matter if
the economy avoids a recession, or only sees a mild one — a
forecast held by a range of high-profile pundits.

Goldman Sachs wrote on June 20 that there's only a 30% chance
the economy slides into a downturn in the next year. JPMorgan
holds a similarly rosy outlook, though sees a higher chance of a
slump over the next two years.

"There's a lot of reasons to believe that it would be a mild
recession," Jason Furman, a former top economist to President
Barack Obama, recently told Insider. He cited the savings many
American households built up during the pandemic and the absence
of stresses on the financial sector.

https://www.businessinsider.com/next-recession-stimulus-checks-
boosted-unemployment-benefits-inflation-risk-hits-2022-6