Re: Right Wing DC Rally A Total Bust - LOL - Video of Tiny Crowd

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 20, 2021, 10:27:17 AM9/20/21
On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 10:09:42 -0400, Jonathan <Maili...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/18/2021 8:15 PM, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 9/18/21 5:44 PM, ed...@post.com wrote:
>>> Several hundred pro-Trump demonstrators gathered outside the Capitol
>>> on Saturday to protest the treatment of those charged in connection
>>> with the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection — a crowd that seemed to be
>>> dwarfed by the outsize presence of the news media and police forces on
>>> hand to monitor the event.
>>>
>>> https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/572872-far-right-rally-draws-small-crowd-at-capitol
>>>

>> As I understand the rally organizers were expecting about 700 people. It
>> sounds as if they called it right.
>>

>I doubt there was 200,

"were 200" is correct English, Jon-Boj.

Rudy would not be pleased with you.

> I watched it, and I bet half
>were photographers and undercover cops.

Your head is TDS-infested.

Jonathan

Sep 20, 2021, 11:22:34 AM9/20/21
On 9/20/2021 10:27 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 10:09:42 -0400, Jonathan <Maili...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> As I understand the rally organizers were expecting about 700 people. It
>>> sounds as if they called it right.
>>>

>> I doubt there was 200,
>
> "were 200" is correct English, Jon-Boj.

No it isn't, 'were' is for unreal conditional clauses...

For instance...If Harry were to find all the Horcruxes
in time, we would not be forced to submit to Voldemort’s
evil will.

Or Trump said there were lots of election fraud.

For real conditional clauses you use 'was'...

For instance...If I was wrong about Felicity’s love of puppies,
I can take this one back to the shelter.

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/was-vs-were/?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=10273012991&utm_targetid=aud-879636893165:dsa-1233402314764&gclid=CjwKCAjw4qCKBhAVEiwAkTYsPL94p1nGW8Xl_NDO5HQ-DzKahIrFVjszaqi-7oSgM8WH0uLLrvENTRoCgVAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

> Rudy would not be pleased with you.

Please click here for your usual grade...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkCa49I6_xw

--
BIG LIE From Wiki - "The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler
when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 20, 2021, 11:49:31 AM9/20/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 11:22:28 -0400, Jonathan <Maili...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/20/2021 10:27 AM, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 10:09:42 -0400, Jonathan <Maili...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I doubt there was 200,
>>
>> "were 200" is correct English, Jon-Boj.
>>

>No it isn't, 'were' is for unreal conditional clauses...

LOL

"I doubt there was 200." is not conditional, jackass.

"was" in this case is the past tense form of the verb 'to be'.

"Were" is the correct 3rd person plural form of that verb.

'200' is plural, not singular in this case.

Hence, using "was", in this case, is incorrect, as that is the form
for 3rd person singular, you stupid shithead.

It's been a pleasure laughing at your pathetic stupidity once again.

LOL

<laughable bs mercy snipped>

And as usual...

https://tinyurl.com/ukxw2ekf

Siri Cruise

Sep 20, 2021, 12:13:43 PM9/20/21
In article <of2dnRPFOsqoOtX8...@giganews.com>,
Jonathan <Maili...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > "were 200" is correct English, Jon-Boj.
> >

> No it isn't, 'were' is for unreal conditional clauses...

It's the subjunctive mood used for emotional declarations,
conditionals, and contrafactuals. In english it's also almost
completely subsumed by the indicative and rarely occurs any
longer outside frozen forms, like 'if it were'.

I rather fond of the word 'subjonctif'.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Jonathan

Sep 20, 2021, 5:06:41 PM9/20/21
On 9/20/2021 12:21 PM, Lamey wrote:
> Everyone knew the rally was a set up by the left.

Honey Trap!

And I've heard that the election booths for the
next elections will have hidden cameras.

Jonathan

Sep 20, 2021, 5:32:25 PM9/20/21
Well you're like the drowning man grasping
at someone's sleeve as they go down.

> And as usual...
>
> https://tinyurl.com/ukxw2ekf

Don Kresch

Sep 20, 2021, 6:59:41 PM9/20/21
It was a total bust--for the FBI. Capitol police even arrested
an undercover FBI agent--not like the entire event wasn't just capitol
cops and FBI agents.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster

Rudy Canoza

Sep 20, 2021, 9:13:24 PM9/20/21
On 9/20/2021 3:59 PM, Don Crachat, the asshole not-an-anarchist and fake atheist
and burrito-roller, mumbled:

> It was a total bust--for the FBI. Capitol police even arrested
> an undercover FBI agent-

No, Crachat, no FBI agent was arrested at the epic fail of a Trump rally.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 20, 2021, 9:45:06 PM9/20/21
On 9/20/2021 6:35 PM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker admitted:
> A set up and

It was not a "set up," Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker. It
was organized by and for Trumpswabs.

You *still* don't realize how I'm playing you, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell
Lamey Pig-Fucker. You're too stupid and clueless to realize it, Jack-Off
Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 20, 2021, 11:37:40 PM9/20/21
On 9/20/2021 8:05 PM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker lied:

> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:45:03 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/20/2021 6:35 PM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker admitted:

>>> A set up and
>>
>> It was not a "set up," Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker. It
>> was organized by and for Trumpswabs.
>

> and word got out so we said fuck it.

No, "word" did not get out, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker.
What "word" would that have been, anyway? You're clueless, Jack-Off Skeeter
Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker. No "word" ever reaches you, because you're
out of touch.

You still haven't figured out how I'm playing you, Jack-Off Skeeter
Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker, and you never will. You're too clueless,
Pig-Fucker.

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 21, 2021, 12:31:16 AM9/21/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:32:20 -0400, Jonathan <Maili...@gmail.com>
Jon-Boj, raises the white flag.

Learn something about the correct use of English
grammar and you won't embarrass yourself quite so much, dummy.

<snickers>

Stephen Boudreaux, MD

Sep 21, 2021, 12:58:08 PM9/21/21
On 9/21/2021 7:41 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:
> Democrats couldn't get the violence started and

No "Democrats" were trying to get any violence started.

The "Democrats" that you rant about don't exist.

#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty is always going on about "[blah blah blah] 'the Democrats'
[blah blah blah]," but it is obvious — beyond obvious — that all he really means
is "the McCoys" or "the Hatfields," depending on which clan
#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty is in. He just hates them because they're the other clan
and his whore grandmother told him at a young age to hate them, and being a good
obedient cracker boy, he does. Of course, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty being a racist
cracker boy, we *know* his whore grandmother was a Democrat when
#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty was little, so she told him the other clan to hate was the
Republicans. Then the whore grandmother switched to being a Republican after
1964, as did most racist crackers, so #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty switched, too, and
now the other clan is the Democrats. The same is true of Hartung.

#ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty's grandmother was a whore. Eunice Wunderlich was a filthy
disease-spreading whore, too.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 21, 2021, 1:55:36 PM9/21/21
On 9/21/2021 10:32 AM, Lamey wrote:
> It was a set up and we didn't fall for it.

It was not a "set up," Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker. It
was organized by your boys, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker.
It was a flop, but it was *your* right-wingnut flop, Jack-Off Skeeter
Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker. Trump lies and calls it a "set up," and
because you have your head up Trump's ass, you fall for it.

Dance, bitch!

Rudy Canoza

Sep 21, 2021, 1:58:17 PM9/21/21
On 9/21/2021 10:32 AM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker lied:

> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 09:59:26 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/20/2021 9:59 PM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker lied:

>>> undercover fbi and shit like that, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker.
>>
>> You *STILL* have no clue how I'm dancing you around. That's really funny,
>> Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker!
>
> If you feel like you have to explain it then it must not be working
> very well.

It's working great, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker. You
just proved it again, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey Pig-Fucker.

Jack Shit = Skeeter = Lamey = Fred Oinka = Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell
Lame-ass Pig-Fucker.