Re: The Republican Cesspool Called Alaska

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 18, 2021, 11:42:59 AM9/18/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:54:05 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in

>>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/17/hospitals-ration-care
>>>-covid/Z>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> Why don't you report the sob stories from Democrat run states?
>
>Because there are no sob stories from Democratic run states! They
>have the virus under control so there's enough hospital space for
>anyone that needs it.

HAHA! The dems have the narrative under control to suppress reports of
adverse reactions, Karen.

Your claims have been debunked repeatedly.

>It's only Republican run shit holes that can't stop the virus and
>sees their health care system in a state of collapse.
>
>Don't you know these things?

I know that if you live in a Republican state that you don't like you
are free to leave. But you don't do it.

You just sit and whine because you're too stupid.

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 19, 2021, 10:15:56 AM9/19/21
On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 14:12:58 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote in
>>>It's only Republican run shit holes that can't stop the virus and
>>>sees their health care system in a state of collapse.
>>>
>>>Don't you know these things?
>>
>> I'm guessing you're in sarcasm mode. However Bradley only quotes the
>> bad headlines. Here's a good one he "forgot" to report:
>>
>> "COVID-19 Hospitalizations Continue Dropping In Florida"
>>
>> https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/health-news-florida/2021-09-18/covid-19-h
>> ospitalizations-continue-dropping-in-florida
>>
>> And cases are dropping in mississippi as well:
>>
>> https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/14,21994,420,873.html
>>
>> Try not to listen to Bradley as he will only give one part of the
>> story.
>
>The hospitalizations are probably dropping due to more and more
>people becoming fully vaccinated.

Pushing things with no proof is anti-science, Karen.

If you had a brain, you would understand.

"What's wrong with aborting fetus filth before it can
become child filth?"
---"a322x1n" 8/3/21