Re: Stormy cost Trump 4YRS in prison possibly

Michael A Terrell

Feb 19, 2024, 1:34:21 PMFeb 19
On 2/19/2024 7:47 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <uqvsae$1ufvq$1...@dont-email.me>,
> bigtrump...@protonmail.com says...
>>
>>> Donald Trump Could Face Up to Four Years in Prison
>>> "Former President Donald Trump will likely be sentenced to between one
>>> and four years in prison if convicted in the Stormy Daniels hush money
>>> case ..." MSN News - Feb 16, 2024
>>> --
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-could-face-up-to-four
>>> -years-in-prison-attorney/ar-BB1ikzjr
>>>

>> Best news this week! We can only pray.
>>
>> Criminals must pay for their evil ways.
>
> Except Joe Biden because

Because he hasn't committed any crimes.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 19, 2024, 4:39:01 PMFeb 19
On 2/19/2024 10:54 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <KaNAN.70155$6ePe....@fx42.iad>,
> mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
> Why were they going to put him on trial

They weren't.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 19, 2024, 5:18:22 PMFeb 19
On 2/19/2024 1:44 PM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <STPAN.382456$c3Ea....@fx10.iad>,
> mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
>>
>> On 2/19/2024 10:54 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
>>
>>> In article <KaNAN.70155$6ePe....@fx42.iad>,
>>> mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...

>>> Why were they going to put him on trial
>>
>> They weren't.
>
> They were.

They weren't. This is settled.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 20, 2024, 5:04:19 PMFeb 20
On 2/20/2024 11:32 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <Cb5BN.400392$7sbb....@fx16.iad>,
> mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
>>
>> On 2/20/2024 8:19 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
>>
>>> In article <wB3BN.120927$46Te....@fx38.iad>,
>>> mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...

>>> Yes it is.
>>
>> No, it does not. It said nothing about his mental fitness to stand trial.
>
> It does.

It doesn't. It doesn't say anything of the kind.

>>> Joe knew he had them.
>>
>> That's not what Hur said.
>
> Then he was incompetent then too.

No.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 20, 2024, 5:48:51 PMFeb 20
On 2/20/2024 2:07 PM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <Al9BN.512404$p%Mb.1...@fx15.iad>,
> That's what Hur said and

It's not what he said. He didn't say a word about fitness to stand trial.

>>> Then he was incompetent then too.
>>
>> No.
>
> Yes.

No. You lose.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 20, 2024, 7:01:31 PMFeb 20
On 2/20/2024 3:56 PM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <ur3bp5$2o2ph$1...@dont-email.me>, bax02_s...@baxcode.com
> says...
>>
>> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in
>> Prove. Quote the text and provide a link where it says exactly "he was
>> not able mentally to stand trial". You won't because it doesn't exist
>> and you're a flaming idiot.
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/-nightmare-special-
> counsels-assessment-bidens-mental-fitness-triggers-rcna137975

That doesn't say a word about Hur saying Biden is mentally unfit or incompetent
to stand trial. And do you know why? Because Hur never said that.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 20, 2024, 7:03:44 PMFeb 20
On 2/20/2024 3:56 PM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <ur3cfv$2o2ph$3...@dont-email.me>, bax02_s...@baxcode.com
> says...
>>
>> Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in news:ur3bp5$2o2ph$1@dont-
>> email.me:
>> https://assets.amuniversal.com/c69bc8f0af76013c3d5e005056a9545d.png
>
> Trump is a rapist and fraudster.

Yes.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 21, 2024, 11:39:59 AMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 7:04 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <ur52h5$37756$1...@dont-email.me>,scooter — the drunken Virginia camper-boy — lied:
>>
>> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>>> Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

>>> Prove. Quote the text and provide a link where it says exactly "he was
>>> not able mentally to stand trial". You won't because it doesn't exist
>>> and you're a flaming idiot.
>>
>> Why should I try to find a SPECIFIC quote that you just made up?
>>
>> The issue is whether the report say that the charges weren't being brought
>> because of his mental inability to stand trial.

Which the report does not say, scooter. Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell
lied, scooter. Now I'm quoting you, scooter. The report does not say "that the
charges weren't being brought because of his mental inability to stand trial."
The report doesn't say that, scooter. It doesn't address *anything* about
Biden's "ability" in anything.

> He twisted everything like he always does.

He didn't. He caught you lying.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 21, 2024, 11:40:02 AMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 6:58 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <bdjatip1tktjvoni2...@4ax.com>,
> governo...@gmail.com says...
>>
>> On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 03:08:06 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Removing documents from the SCIFF when senator and VP isn't illegal?
>>> And after 40 years in DC he claims he didn't realize this?
>>> Come on man.
>>
>> Crybaby.
>>
>> Swill
>
> You support his crime.

You support Trump's 91 felonies.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 21, 2024, 1:42:56 PMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 6:31 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <s3bBN.400433$7sbb....@fx16.iad>,
> Yes he did and

He didn't. He didn't say one word about Biden's competence or fitness to stand
trial. That's why you can't quote him saying anything about it...because he didn't.

You haven't read one word of Hur's report. I have. You lied.

Who is this fucking newbie pal of yours, anyway?

%

Feb 21, 2024, 1:46:45 PMFeb 21
stfu and get back to sucking dicks behind the jolly cone, fairy

Michael A Terrell

Feb 21, 2024, 2:49:56 PMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 11:41 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <wHpBN.403928$PuZ9....@fx11.iad>,
> mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
>>
>> On 2/21/2024 7:04 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
>>
>>> In article <ur52h5$37756$1...@dont-email.me>,scooter ? the drunken Virginia camper-boy ? lied:
> I am spewing bullshit and then I'm running away.

Yes, that's right.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 21, 2024, 2:51:05 PMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 11:44 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <zHpBN.403931$PuZ9....@fx11.iad>,
> mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
> Why do you ignore Joe?

Joe hasn't committed any felonies, and he's not going to be charged with any.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 21, 2024, 2:56:04 PMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 11:47 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <9orBN.414705$xHn7....@fx14.iad>,
> mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
>>
>> On 2/21/2024 10:10 AM, Baxter wrote:
>>> Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

>>> Yuo claim it says something, but somehow can't quote it actually saying
>>> what you claim.
>>
>> That's because it doesn't say what he claims it says. It doesn't say a word
>> about Biden being "not able mentally to stand trial." It doesn't say it
>> literally and it doesn't say it by innuendo or implication. It says not one word
>> about Biden's ability (fitness) to stand trial. Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off
>> Shit-4-Braincell lied about that. What it says is that, if a trial were to
>> ensue, Hur believes that Biden would present himself to the jury as a
>> well-meaning old man, and they would decline to convict him. But that says
>> nothing about Biden's *fitness* (ability) to be put on trial in the first place.
>>
>> Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell lied about that. All the rapidly
>> senescing geriatric right-wingnuts like him (he's well into his 70s) are
>> inveterate liars.
>
> You left out the "elderly with a bad memory" part.

He said that, but he didn't say anything close to Biden being "not able to stand
trial." The comment about "elderly with a bad memory" was how Nazi Hur said the
jury — at trial — would see Biden.

You lied about what Nazi Hur said.

%

Feb 21, 2024, 3:56:42 PMFeb 21
Michael A Terrell wrote:
>> I am sucking dick behind the jolly kone.

yes, that's right

pothead

Feb 21, 2024, 6:00:38 PMFeb 21
Does he have to pay the Jolly Kone an occupancy fee like when a person puts a car for sale in a
high traffic area?

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Michael A Terrell

Feb 22, 2024, 2:31:38 AMFeb 22
On 2/21/2024 11:47 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <NurBN.121365$t8cc....@fx06.iad>,
> mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
> "elderly and has a bad memory"

"da pickle" (the newbie) is elderly and has a bad memory? How do you know this?

Actually, he has already said he is elderly — very close to age 79 — but how do
you know he has a bad memory and is experiencing rapidly progressing dementia?
How do you *know* that?