Re: How many more?

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 19, 2021, 10:08:29 AM9/19/21
On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 12:50:43 +0200 (CEST), maverick
<mave...@outlook.com> wrote:

>In article <XnsADA9DC32CD85Fti...@85.12.62.249>
>a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>>
>> Cloud Hobbit <youngbl...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>
>> > Vocal antivaxers have to die from covid
>> > before it sinks in that the Vaccines are
>> > safe and effective?
>> >
>> > There are no gods unless we create them.
>>
>> Most antivaxers already know the vaccines are safe and effective.
>
>If you've already had COVID and survived, there is no need for a
>vaccination.
>
>> And, most antivaxers have become fully vaccinated, usually in
>> secret. But, they continue to lie, spread disinformation, and
>> preach against vaccination.
>
>When a government agency reports a hospital at 100% capacity
>with 4 COVID patients in it, that's lying and disinformation.
>
>You're a lousy shit salesman.

Karen makes her living selling it.

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 19, 2021, 10:11:54 AM9/19/21
On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 14:05:48 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>maverick <mave...@outlook.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <XnsADA9DC32CD85Fti...@85.12.62.249>
>> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>>>
>>> Cloud Hobbit <youngbl...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Most antivaxers already know the vaccines are safe and effective.
>>
>> If you've already had COVID and survived, there is no need for a
>> vaccination.
>
><https://whyy.org/articles/can-the-vaccine-improve-persistent-symptoms-fo
>r-covid-long-haulers/>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/3j7puv7d>
>
>Yes, there is a need for the vaccines after you have had COVID-19,
>it helps you recover from what follows, "Long COVID-19".

Now Karen loves to push "Long COVID". The longer people are in a
panic, the better it is for people like Karen.

Hey, Karen, you dumb ass! Whatever happened to "Two weeks to flatten
the curve!"?

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 20, 2021, 1:04:50 PM9/20/21
On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 02:38:46 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>Cloud Hobbit <youngbl...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Vocal antivaxers have to die from covid
>> before it sinks in that the Vaccines are
>> safe and effective?
>>
>> There are no gods unless we create them.
>
>Most antivaxers already know the vaccines are safe and effective.

Proof?

Of course, you have none.

You are getting stupider by the post.

Scout

Sep 20, 2021, 3:57:35 PM9/20/21

"Kurt Nicklas" <kurt_n...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 02:38:46 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>>Cloud Hobbit <youngbl...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Vocal antivaxers have to die from covid
>>> before it sinks in that the Vaccines are
>>> safe and effective?
>>>
>>> There are no gods unless we create them.
>>
>>Most antivaxers already know the vaccines are safe and effective.
>
> Proof?

You have to remember, there is 'knowing' as in something you can prove, and
then there is 'knowing' because you want to believe.

a322x1n

Sep 20, 2021, 6:49:36 PM9/20/21
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
You're fully vaccinated, "Scout", no doubt about it.
That's very wise of you.

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 21, 2021, 4:33:21 AM9/21/21
Karen, by now we all know this is just your way of raising the white
flag and running away.

It's laughable.

Scout

Sep 21, 2021, 10:06:34 AM9/21/21

"a322x1n" <vo...@void.void> wrote in message
This being an example of the later.....

He doesn't know, but he's going to express is opinion as something he
actually knows.

Kurt Nicklas

Sep 21, 2021, 1:38:01 PM9/21/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 22:49:33 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

This is Karen's way of sending up the white flag and running away!

LOL

Scout

Sep 22, 2021, 9:41:06 AM9/22/21

"Kurt Nicklas" <kurt_n...@gmail.com> wrote in message
And of course, it should also be noted that the requested proof was never
presented and no attempt was even made to do so.

So, yea, it's certainly a white flag.