Re: Toxic masculinity hinders innovation, makes us all poorer

Rich Keebler

Oct 3, 2021, 3:49:54 PM10/3/21
David Hartung wrote

> https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/jun/24/mystery-of-wheelie-
suitcase-how-gender-stereotypes-held-back-history-of-invention

> Interesting.

Most Trump followers believe masculinity consists of body odour, halitosis a
beard and a massive roll of body fat covering the abdomen that's prevented
them from seeing their tiny genitalia or wiping their butts since they turned
20. A stereotypical Trumper is low on brain power, near broke and can't
beat his wife any more since she bought that gun.

Innovation is beyond their comprehension.

Rich Keebler

Nov 3, 2021, 5:54:59 PM11/3/21

Rich Keebler

Nov 16, 2021, 4:59:57 PM11/16/21

Rich Keebler

Nov 21, 2021, 5:09:23 PM11/21/21

Rich Keebler

Nov 29, 2021, 5:01:53 PM11/29/21

Rich Keebler

Dec 4, 2021, 11:56:26 AM12/4/21

max headroom

Dec 4, 2021, 5:39:47 PM12/4/21
In news:sog6jp$tgc$9...@news.dns-netz.com, Rich Keebler <bob7ss...@gmail.com>
typed:

> David Hartung wrote

>> https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/jun/24/mystery-of-wheelie-suitcase-how-gender-stereotypes-held-back-history-of-invention

>> Interesting.

> ...Trump ...Trumper ...

Another rent-free unfurnished summer abode for Trump.

Will TDS subside before Covid-19?

Siri Cruise

Dec 4, 2021, 6:03:16 PM12/4/21
In article <sogqnh$r6i$5...@dont-email.me>,
Do you still suffer from XDS?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 4, 2021, 6:33:44 PM12/4/21
On 12/4/21 6:03 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sogqnh$r6i$5...@dont-email.me>,
> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> In news:sog6jp$tgc$9...@news.dns-netz.com, Rich Keebler
>> <bob7ss...@gmail.com>
>> typed:
>>
>>> David Hartung wrote

>>> ...Trump ...Trumper ...
>>
>> Another rent-free unfurnished summer abode for Trump.
>>
>> Will TDS subside before Covid-19?
>
> Do you still suffer from XDS?

If Masculinity is causing America to lose money why are we in more debt
today while Masculinity has dropped over my entire lifetime....?

It seems like Democrats are reading their TEA LEAVES backwards.

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And it's
not just the elderly who have low functioning immune systems, also
people with HIV/AIDS and others, which may be why those groups have the
most issues with the virus and/or the FAKE vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e

Rich Keebler

Dec 5, 2021, 3:15:26 PM12/5/21
David Hartung wrote

> https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/jun/24/mystery-of-wheelie-
suitcase-how-gender-stereotypes-held-back-history-of-invention

> Interesting.

Rich Keebler

Jan 21, 2022, 1:28:28 AM1/21/22

Rich Keebler

Jan 25, 2022, 7:17:33 PM1/25/22

Rich Keebler

Jan 26, 2022, 6:07:11 PM1/26/22

Rich Keebler

Feb 3, 2022, 10:42:24 PM2/3/22

Flush the fags

May 16, 2023, 3:35:05 PM5/16/23
On 03 Oct 2021, Rich Keebler <bob7ss...@gmail.com> posted some

> Stop with the faggots.

She’s a sultry cover girl, but some are telling her to cover up.

Pop singer Kim Petras graced the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
Issue — the second transgender woman to do so.

The publication is facing backlash from conservatives, who are calling for
a boycott of the mag.

But many people clapped right back at anti-transgender remarks.

Petras’ cover is one of four for this year’s Swimsuit Issue, alongside
Megan Fox, Brooks Nader and Martha Stewart.

She opened up to the sports bible about the “pressure” she feels from
being an icon in the LGBTQ+ community.

“It’s definitely a scary time to be transgender in America, but there’s
also so much more representation than there’s ever been, and there’s so
many things on the bright side,” Petras, 30, told SI in her cover
interview amid an onslaught of anti-LGBTQ legislation popping up across
the country.

“I do feel a pressure sometimes to represent the trans community with
everything I do,” the Grammy winner admitted. “Because I feel very blessed
that I am at this point where I have all these amazing opportunities that
I’ve worked really hard for, and feel so happy when I hear from trans
people in general that they’re inspired by me.”

Despite marking a win for the LGBTQ community, it sparked outrage from
conservatives who were quick to compare the trans-inclusive cover to the
widespread backlash Bud Light received after teaming up with transgender
social media star Dylan Mulvaney.

<https://nypost.com/2023/05/16/sports-illustrated-faces-backlash-for-
transgender-pop-star-kim-petras-swimsuit-cover/>