Re: Toxic masculinity hinders innovation, makes us all poorer

Rich Keebler

Oct 3, 2021, 3:49:54 PM10/3/21
David Hartung wrote

> https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/jun/24/mystery-of-wheelie-
suitcase-how-gender-stereotypes-held-back-history-of-invention

> Interesting.

Most Trump followers believe masculinity consists of body odour, halitosis a
beard and a massive roll of body fat covering the abdomen that's prevented
them from seeing their tiny genitalia or wiping their butts since they turned
20. A stereotypical Trumper is low on brain power, near broke and can't
beat his wife any more since she bought that gun.

Innovation is beyond their comprehension.

Rich Keebler

Nov 3, 2021, 5:54:59 PM11/3/21

Rich Keebler

Nov 16, 2021, 4:59:57 PM11/16/21

Rich Keebler

Nov 21, 2021, 5:09:23 PM11/21/21

Rich Keebler

Nov 29, 2021, 5:01:53 PM11/29/21

Rich Keebler

Dec 4, 2021, 11:56:26 AM12/4/21

max headroom

Dec 4, 2021, 5:39:47 PM12/4/21
In news:sog6jp$tgc$9...@news.dns-netz.com, Rich Keebler <bob7ss...@gmail.com>
typed:

> David Hartung wrote

>> https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/jun/24/mystery-of-wheelie-suitcase-how-gender-stereotypes-held-back-history-of-invention

>> Interesting.

> ...Trump ...Trumper ...

Another rent-free unfurnished summer abode for Trump.

Will TDS subside before Covid-19?

Siri Cruise

Dec 4, 2021, 6:03:16 PM12/4/21
In article <sogqnh$r6i$5...@dont-email.me>,
Do you still suffer from XDS?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 4, 2021, 6:33:44 PM12/4/21
On 12/4/21 6:03 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sogqnh$r6i$5...@dont-email.me>,
> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> In news:sog6jp$tgc$9...@news.dns-netz.com, Rich Keebler
>> <bob7ss...@gmail.com>
>> typed:
>>
>>> David Hartung wrote

>>> ...Trump ...Trumper ...
>>
>> Another rent-free unfurnished summer abode for Trump.
>>
>> Will TDS subside before Covid-19?
>
> Do you still suffer from XDS?

If Masculinity is causing America to lose money why are we in more debt
today while Masculinity has dropped over my entire lifetime....?

It seems like Democrats are reading their TEA LEAVES backwards.

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And it's
not just the elderly who have low functioning immune systems, also
people with HIV/AIDS and others, which may be why those groups have the
most issues with the virus and/or the FAKE vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e

Rich Keebler

Dec 5, 2021, 3:15:26 PM12/5/21
David Hartung wrote

> https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/jun/24/mystery-of-wheelie-
suitcase-how-gender-stereotypes-held-back-history-of-invention

> Interesting.

Rich Keebler

Jan 21, 2022, 1:28:28 AMJan 21

Rich Keebler