Re: Election legitimacy

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 21, 2022, 3:17:34 PM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 12:04:42 -0800, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
wrote:

>Biden says that an election in which large number of otherwise eligible voters
>are prevented, inhibited or discouraged from voting is illegitimate. He is right.

Except no such thing is happening, except in the minds of mental
defective racists like yourself.

NOBODY is prevented from voting.

pothead

Jan 21, 2022, 3:46:20 PM1/21/22
Except for the poor soul who tries to vote and learns he has already voted even
though he didn't.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 21, 2022, 3:48:46 PM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 20:46:18 -0000 (UTC), pothead
<pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2022-01-21, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen> wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 12:04:42 -0800, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Biden says that an election in which large number of otherwise eligible voters
>>>are prevented, inhibited or discouraged from voting is illegitimate. He is right.
>>
>> Except no such thing is happening, except in the minds of mental
>> defective racists like yourself.
>>
>> NOBODY is prevented from voting.
>
>Except for the poor soul who tries to vote and learns he has already voted even
>though he didn't.

I hear California doesn't always provide step stools to reach the
voting apparatus, so Rudy may be prevented from voting.

Lefty Lundquist

Jan 22, 2022, 3:56:36 PM1/22/22
On 1/21/2022 3:46 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-01-21, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen> wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 12:04:42 -0800, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Biden says that an election in which large number of otherwise eligible voters
>>> are prevented, inhibited or discouraged from voting is illegitimate. He is right.
>>
>> Except no such thing is happening, except in the minds of mental
>> defective racists like yourself.
>>
>> NOBODY is prevented from voting.
>
> Except for the poor soul who tries to vote and learns he has already voted even
> though he didn't.

How many lawsuits regarding the election did Trump lose or got
dismissed for various reasons, mostly no evidence?
Wasn't it something like 60?
If the election was tampered with Trump should have been able to offer
proof.He has not.
Get over it.
Donald Trump lost and Joe Biden won.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Scout

Jan 24, 2022, 8:33:11 AM1/24/22

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:b55mug1ull5t65alr...@4ax.com...
Heck, I challenge Rudy to show otherwise.

But hey, look on the bright side Klaus, if you can't be required to produce
an ID to vote, you can't be required to produce an ID to buy a gun.... and
for the exact same reason.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 24, 2022, 9:01:37 AM1/24/22
Makes sense to me. We could probably sneak that past Biden.

Scout

Jan 24, 2022, 3:30:42 PM1/24/22

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:69ctugp5bk7ik1hb8...@4ax.com...
Heck, I'm tempted to take one of their filings in court about how ID
requirements are discrimination.... scratch out the part about voting and
substitute keeping and bearing arms, and then re-file it with the same
court.

Now, if we could only get the court to combine the two suits since they are
effectively the same suit with the same Constitutional arguments....

Could be most amusing to watch the verbal gymnastics as liberals try to both
state IDs are discrimination while demanding people need IDs to exercise
their rights all at the same time...

After all, they can't have it BOTH ways.....