Re: Don't have a heart attack -- the Moron-Republicans are packing the hospitals

Rudy Canoza

Jan 13, 2022, 8:41:23 PM1/13/22
On 1/13/2022 5:04 PM, jane playne wrote:
> On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 12:59:47 PM UTC-5, davej wrote:
>> Don't wear a mask. Don't get vaccinated. Ignore Donald Trump's advice.
> .
>
> Dr. Anthony Fauci, the White House’s top Covid advisor, conceded that “just about everybody” will ultimately contract Omicron.
>
> The current administration inherited a vaccine and dropped the ball. The they claimed that once you are vaccinated you will not catch covid and you will not pass it on.

No need to read past that reactionary lie. No one *ever* claimed that about the
vaccines, not-jane, you mackerel-reeking cunt.

Anonymous Reactionary

Jan 13, 2022, 8:57:55 PM1/13/22
Rudy Canoza wrote:

> No one *ever* claimed that about the vaccines

Yes they did.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 13, 2022, 9:58:25 PM1/13/22
On 1/13/2022 5:57 PM, Anonymous Reactionary wrote:
> Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
>>> The current administration inherited a vaccine and dropped the ball. The they
>>> claimed that once you are vaccinated you will not catch covid and you will not
>>> pass it on.
>>>

>> No need to read past that reactionary lie. No one *ever* claimed that about the
>> vaccines, not-jane, you mackerel-reeking cunt.
>
> Yes they did.

No, you fucking liar, no on ever claimed that the vaccines were 100 percent
effective in preventing infection. Fuck off.

Brian Sampson

Jan 17, 2022, 11:42:06 AM1/17/22
[comp.os.linux.advocacy maliciously added by reactionary cocksuckers removed]

On 1/17/2022 3:18 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 08:54:31 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/16/2022 7:23 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> Where are the long term studies
>>
>> ... he cried in response to my claim the long-term effect is unknown.
>> WTF is wrong with you?
>
> You glossed right over it with your prior sentence. You claimed they
> were "safe and effective".

They are.

> You can't make that claim unless the
> multiple vaccinations and mixing vaccinations have been properly
> tested to be they safe.

They have been.

> They have NOT.

They have been. You are full of shit.

>>> that three to four vaccinations is
>>> safe as well as mixing and matching? If you don't have those then
>>> your "safe and effective" claim does not have merit.
>>
>> Given the choice that faced us, I think the short-term studies
>> demonstrated sufficient efficacy and safety to justify the vaccine
>> because the alternative of not getting vaccinated was horrific.
>
> Then you're completely out of your mind when you state that something
> is safe when there haven't been the proper studies.

That's a lie.

> No *thinking*
> person doesn't wait until proper long term studies have been done

They have been done. You're a fucking liar.

[comp.os.linux.advocacy maliciously added by cocksucking filth is removed]

Rudy Canoza

Jan 21, 2022, 12:42:17 PM1/21/22
On 1/21/2022 5:31 AM, -hh wrote:
> On Friday, January 21, 2022 at 6:11:15 AM UTC-5, NoBody wrote:
>> On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 09:11:29 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
>> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>> [...]
>
> It is interesting to see these tortured rationalization attempts: its like
> someone claiming that they *refuse* to jump out of the way of a
> runaway trolley car because if they do so, they *might* skin their knee
> and that its scar tissue *might* become cancerous 20 years from now.

It's not even *that* good a rationalization (which would, of course, be a really
shitty rationalization). Someone might possibly, if implausibly, offer a
rationalization like the one you just hypothesized, but Kremlin Girl / Bit of
Nothingness, and little kurtsie, aren't /really/ even offering that much
rationalization. What they're doing is *lying*. No one who claims to have
"safety concerns" about the vaccine really has safety concerns. That's only the
smokescreen. The reality is their opposition is *purely* ideological. It's
nothing but a political pose. Claiming to oppose the vaccine is how they try to
prove their bona fides as ultra-reactionary right-wingnuts. It's truly nothing
more than that.

>>> That's the second time you claimed Omicron is little more than a bad
>>> head cold even though almost 2000 people a day are dying from it.
>>
>> Not in the US, unless you'd like to post a citation to the contrary.
>> Place it right
>> Here:
>
> Sure:
>
> <https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>
>
> <https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-omicron-variant-95-percent-cases/>
>
> The first cite reports that the 7 day moving average for CoVid mortality
> is currently running at 1843/day (as of 1/19/21; it was 1972/day as of
> 1/16/22).
>
> The second cite notes that the vast majority (eg, 95%) of DNA sequencing
> tests are coming back as reporting that its the 'milder' Omicron variant.
>
> Let us know if you need help in calculating 95% of 1,843/day ... /s

You're wasting your time. KG/BoN doesn't deal in facts; she only deals in
ideologically driven *false* beliefs.

Rudy Canoza

Jan 21, 2022, 1:05:36 PM1/21/22

On 1/19/2022 8:18 AM, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
> On 1/19/2022 3:12 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 08:21:21 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth
>> <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> Firstly, hospitals are filling up under Omicron. Secondly, even if you
>>> were right for the sake of argument, the vaccines long pre-date Omicron
>>> when the risk of serious disease and death was much higher.
>>
>> Imagine how full they might be super long term because we have no
>> information on how multiple vaccines will effect our health say two or
>> three years down the line.  You're evading a direct answer to what I'm
>> saying because you don't have an answer.
>
> I will take preventing the present known reality over the speculation of
> two-to-three years down the road.

Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness doesn't really have any "safety concerns"
about the vaccines. That's only her cover story. Her "opposition" [sic] to the
vaccines is based *solely* on ideology, but even as stupid as she is, she's not
so stupid that she would willingly admit it, so instead she fabricates phony
"safety concerns" as her reason. It's bullshit.

One of these fucking newbies like "Billy T" is the one who first started
maliciously cross-posting his ignorant political vomit to
comp.os.linux.advocacy. Please check the newsgroups before responding to a
fuckwit's post, and if you see that group, please remove it before posting.