Re: "Kenosha braces for Rittenhouse verdict"

! Kurt Nicklas

Nov 16, 2021, 10:13:21 AM11/16/21
On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:02:03 -0600, David Hartung
<d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10202555/Kyle-Rittenhouse-verdict-Kenosha-boards-500-National-Guard-troops-stand-by.html
>
>[...]
>Residents of Kenosha, Wisconsin are bracing for potential riots as a
>jury prepares to consider the murder charges against Kyle Rittenhouse,
>who killed two and shot a third during unrest last summer.
>
>By pleading with the judge to allow the jury to consider lesser charges,
>prosecutors have all but admitted that they failed to prove their top
>charges against 18-year-old Rittenhouse, who argued self-defense in
>emotional testimony.
>[...]
>
>Again, interesting.

No doubt the riots will be portrayed, by the wokeish MSM, as 'mostly
peaceful'.

LOL

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2021, 10:35:16 AM11/17/21
On 11/17/2021 7:29 AM, super70s wrote:
> In article <4ki7pgd1nb0ll8t9g...@4ax.com>,
> Yes they would be relatively peaceful if no one prowls the streets
> brandishing an AR-15 and shoots people.

It is all but certain that some jurors are having a huge problem with the punk's
"self defense" claim. If they unanimously accepted that, an acquittal already
would have been made. It's not to say that the jury might not eventually acquit
the murdering punk, but some number of jurors are going to have to be talked
into it; they aren't there yet.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 17, 2021, 10:36:44 AM11/17/21
On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:29:49 -0600, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <4ki7pgd1nb0ll8t9g...@4ax.com>,
> ! Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>Yes they would be relatively peaceful if no one prowls the streets
>brandishing an AR-15 and shoots people.

Maybe leftist child molesters should leave their illegal handguns at
home. Then they wouldn't get shot.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 17, 2021, 10:37:50 AM11/17/21
On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 07:35:13 -0800, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 11/17/2021 7:29 AM, super70s wrote:
>> In article <4ki7pgd1nb0ll8t9g...@4ax.com>,
>> ! Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No doubt the riots will be portrayed, by the wokeish MSM, as 'mostly
>>> peaceful'.
>>>
>>> LOL
>>
>> Yes they would be relatively peaceful if no one prowls the streets
>> brandishing an AR-15 and shoots people.
>>

>It is all but certain that some jurors are having a huge problem with the punk's
>"self defense" claim.

It was 100% clear and obvious it was self defense to anyone but
leftist terrorist antifa and blm supporters.

Siri Cruise

Nov 17, 2021, 11:15:47 AM11/17/21
In article
<super70s-ACDECE...@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> Yes they would be relatively peaceful if no one prowls the streets
> brandishing an AR-15 and shoots people.

The police will interpret an acquittal and any unrest as they
were correct to have death squads. That will expand. Expect to
see more armed right wing rednecks killing Those People as the
police toss them water bottles.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2021, 11:23:52 AM11/17/21
On 11/17/2021 7:54 AM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW Pig-Fucker lied:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 07:35:13 -0800, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> You don't know that.

I do know it, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW Pig-Fucker, and now
that I've instructed you, you know it too.

The murdering punk — we all know he is *factually* guilty of murder — may well
be acquitted, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW Pig-Fucker, but we
know, beyond doubt, that at the moment, there is at least one juror probably
several, who are not convinced of the murdering punk's self defense claim.

BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 17, 2021, 11:56:25 AM11/17/21
On 11/17/21 10:29 AM, super70s wrote:
> In article <4ki7pgd1nb0ll8t9g...@4ax.com>,
> ! Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes they would be relatively peaceful if no one prowls the streets
> brandishing an AR-15 and shoots people.

So like the vaccine, you can carry a gun while vaccinated in Kanosha and
you aren't protected? because others don't have the vaccination and
aren't carrying a gun?

But how can a Democrats be protected if you don't get vaccinated and
carry a gun like they do in the riots in Kanosha?

Don't Democrats want to be protected and the only way is if we all do
the exact same thing.... ;)

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And it's
not just the elderly who have low functioning immune systems, also
people with HIV/AIDS and others, which may be why those groups have the
most issues with the virus and/or the FAKE vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e

Scout

Nov 17, 2021, 12:19:35 PM11/17/21

"super70s" <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote in message
> In article <4ki7pgd1nb0ll8t9g...@4ax.com>,
> ! Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes they would be relatively peaceful if no one prowls the streets
> brandishing an AR-15 and shoots people.

Yea, we've seen the "relatively peaceful" protest with damages to 100
businesses, destroyed another 40 businesses... and with some $50 Million
dollars in damages, including looting and arson.

Yea, somehow I don't think one AR-15 caused even a significant fraction of
that damage.

If that's your idea of "relatively peaceful, excuse me if I carry my AR-15
because I consider that to be more of a war zone than relatively peaceful.

13% = 6x the crimes!

Nov 17, 2021, 1:17:38 PM11/17/21
Fred Oinka wrote

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:15:42 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>In article
>><super70s-ACDECE...@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
>> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes they would be relatively peaceful if no one prowls the streets
>>> brandishing an AR-15 and shoots people.
>>
>>The police will interpret an acquittal and any unrest as they
>>were correct to have death squads. That will expand. Expect to
>>see more armed right wing rednecks killing Those People as the
>>police toss them water bottles.
>
> You're a fucking idiot.

Dead rightists are the best kind.

Mitchell Holman

Nov 17, 2021, 1:35:35 PM11/17/21
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
Why would be going into such a "war zone"?

You don't live there, you don't own
property there, the police have things in
hand.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 17, 2021, 3:01:05 PM11/17/21
On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:23:48 -0800, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>It is all but certain that some jurors are having a huge problem with the punk's
>>>"self defense" claim. If they unanimously accepted that, an acquittal already
>>>would have been made. It's not to say that the jury might not eventually acquit
>>>the murdering punk, but some number of jurors are going to have to be talked
>>>into it; they aren't there yet.
>>
>>You don't know that. I hope he walks.

>I do know it

No. You HOPE.

>The murdering punk — we all know he is *factually* guilty of murder

Nope.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 17, 2021, 3:01:55 PM11/17/21
wrote:

>In article
><super70s-ACDECE...@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Yes they would be relatively peaceful if no one prowls the streets
>> brandishing an AR-15 and shoots people.
>
>The police will interpret an acquittal and any unrest as they
>were correct to have death squads. That will expand. Expect to
>see more armed right wing rednecks killing Those People as the
>police toss them water bottles.

Let's hope so. They need to be taught that terrorism won't be
tolerated.

Scout

Nov 17, 2021, 3:04:23 PM11/17/21

"Mitchell Holman" <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in message
Hold it, I was just told it was suppose to be a "relatively peaceful
protest". So make up your mind.

In any event, I would have at least as much right to be there as anyone else
would have.

So why were they there?

> You don't live there, you don't own
> property there, the police have things in
> hand.

You mean the police that were hiding half a mile down the road and ignoring
the crimes taking place?

Those police?

I would simply note that if the police had things in hand, then it wouldn't
have been necessary for Rittenhouse to act in defense of his life, not once,
but three times in 2 separate events.

Yea, we see your fantasy, but we can also see the reality.

Now was he an idiot to be there? Yes, but the same could be said for
everyone else there.

However being an idiot isn't illegal, and a good thing too or most liberals
would be in jail.

Matt Singer

Nov 17, 2021, 4:30:17 PM11/17/21
No, liar, you weren't told that. You were told that it *would* be relatively
peaceful, as long as some punk was prowling the streets with an AR-15, looking
for trouble.

> In any event, I would have at least as much right to be there as anyone else
> would have.

The people rioting had no right to be there rioting, and the punk with the AR-15
had no right to be prowling the street with a firearm.

>>     You don't live there, you don't own
>> property there, the police have things in
>> hand.
>
> You mean the police that were hiding half a mile down the road and ignoring the
> crimes taking place?

They weren't, liar. But even if they were, that doesn't create any kind of
legal or moral authority for the armed punk to go in and try to restore order.

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2021, 6:10:06 PM11/17/21
On 11/17/2021 3:06 PM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW Pig-Fucker lied:
> Self defense,

It's not self defense if you initiate the conflict, Jack-Off Skeeter
Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW Pig-Fucker, which the murdering punk did.

Don Kresch

Nov 17, 2021, 6:41:42 PM11/17/21
On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:15:42 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
scrawled in blood:

>In article
><super70s-ACDECE...@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Yes they would be relatively peaceful if no one prowls the streets
>> brandishing an AR-15 and shoots people.
>
>The police will interpret an acquittal and any unrest as they
>were correct to have death squads. That will expand. Expect to
>see more armed right wing rednecks killing Those People as the
>police toss them water bottles.

By "Those People", you mean whites, right? Because all 3
people that Kyle shot were WHITE.

Did you not know that? Awwww, sucks to be you.

Also: the reason people like Kyle were out is because the cops
weren't doing fucking shit. People here were scared, and it was nice
to have a version of Rooftop Koreans to help.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster

Duane D La Motte

Nov 17, 2021, 6:43:16 PM11/17/21
On 11/17/2021 3:41 PM, Don Kresch wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:15:42 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
> scrawled in blood:
>
>> In article
>> <super70s-ACDECE...@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
>> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes they would be relatively peaceful if no one prowls the streets
>>> brandishing an AR-15 and shoots people.
>>
>> The police will interpret an acquittal and any unrest as they
>> were correct to have death squads. That will expand. Expect to
>> see more armed right wing rednecks killing Those People as the
>> police toss them water bottles.
>
> By "Those People", you mean whites, right?

No, you stupid fucking burrito roller, she means anyone of any race who objects
to systemic police brutality against minorities.

Don Kresch

Nov 17, 2021, 6:45:02 PM11/17/21
On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 13:30:15 -0800, Matt Singer
<out.o...@wyebur.con> scrawled in blood:
You know, I remember the riots on Sunday and Monday: there
were no people out there with firearms "prowling the streets" to
protect businesses. And the riots weren't peaceful.

>> In any event, I would have at least as much right to be there as anyone else
>> would have.
>
>The people rioting had no right to be there rioting, and the punk with the AR-15
>had no right to be prowling the street with a firearm.
>

>>>     You don't live there, you don't own
>>> property there, the police have things in
>>> hand.
>>
>> You mean the police that were hiding half a mile down the road and ignoring the
>> crimes taking place?
>
>They weren't, liar.

The fuck they weren't! *I* fucking live there, motherfucker. I
can tell you that they weren't doing jack fucking shit. KFD had its
hands full, to be sure, with all the arson (uptown still hasn't
recovered).

>But even if they were, that doesn't create any kind of
>legal or moral authority for the armed punk to go in and try to restore order.

Yes it fucking does.

Jolly Kone Jobs

Nov 17, 2021, 6:45:02 PM11/17/21
In article <HvelJ.8601$Sl5....@fx27.iad>
Democrats did the exact same things at the Portland insurrection
and they weren't charged. Fair is fair.

You're not fooling anybody, Rudy.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 17, 2021, 6:58:53 PM11/17/21
On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 17:41:41 -0600, Don Kresch <no...@nospam.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:15:42 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
>scrawled in blood:
>
>>In article
>><super70s-ACDECE...@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
>> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes they would be relatively peaceful if no one prowls the streets
>>> brandishing an AR-15 and shoots people.
>>
>>The police will interpret an acquittal and any unrest as they
>>were correct to have death squads. That will expand. Expect to
>>see more armed right wing rednecks killing Those People as the
>>police toss them water bottles.
>
> By "Those People", you mean whites, right? Because all 3
>people that Kyle shot were WHITE.

THAT'S RACIST!!!! LOL

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 17, 2021, 6:59:47 PM11/17/21
Antifa and BLM aren't minorities. It's open season on those looting
terrorist assholes.

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2021, 8:06:37 PM11/17/21
On 11/17/2021 3:49 PM, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW Pig-Fucker lied:
> He didn't the proof is in the videos.

That's a run-on sentence, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW
Pig-Fucker, you illiterate fuck.

The murdering punk started the conflict, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey
FNVW Pig-Fucker, you illiterate fuck. The proof is in the videos.

The murdering punk could still walk, Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey
FNVW Pig-Fucker, you illiterate fuck, but I think it's looking bad for him.
Multiple jurors obviously think it wasn't self defense. We know this, Jack-Off
Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW Pig-Fucker, you illiterate fuck, because if
it was "so obvious" that the murdering punk acted in self defense, he would have
been acquitted already. Obviously it is *not* obvious to several jurors,
Jack-Off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell Lamey FNVW Pig-Fucker, you illiterate fuck.

You're a pussy — a no-fight squat-to-piss pussy.

Hairball Harris

Nov 18, 2021, 4:55:04 AM11/18/21
In article <lsglJ.146299$I%1.9...@fx36.iad>
Duane D La Motte <another.wi...@arent.they.all> wrote:

That's not what she meant, Rudy. She specially said, "Those
People"... "Those people" were white repeat criminal offenders.
Since when is white-on-white a racist act?

Scout

Nov 18, 2021, 8:49:20 AM11/18/21

"Hairball Harris" <bp8$2...@news.dns-netz.com> wrote in message
When the media wants it to be????

Scout

Nov 18, 2021, 8:49:20 AM11/18/21

"Duane D La Motte" <another.wi...@arent.they.all> wrote in message
Well, that would first require that you actually prove there is systemic
police brutality against minorities, but somehow I get the feeling you can't
show it exists either.

Rudy Canoza

Nov 18, 2021, 10:23:47 AM11/18/21
Proved.

Rudy Canoza

Nov 18, 2021, 10:24:56 AM11/18/21
On 11/18/2021 1:52 AM, convicted child molester Chadlee Bryant, 5'9" 250 lb
morbidly obese fat fuck, lied:

> In article <lsglJ.146299$I%1.9...@fx36.iad>
> Duane D La Motte <another.wi...@arent.they.all> wrote:
>>
>> On 11/17/2021 3:41 PM, Don Kresch wrote:
>>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:15:42 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
>>> scrawled in blood:

>>> By "Those People", you mean whites, right?
>>
>> No, you stupid fucking burrito roller, she means anyone of any race who objects
>> to systemic police brutality against minorities.
>
> That's not what she meant, Rudy.

It's what she meant, cuntflaps.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 18, 2021, 10:26:43 AM11/18/21
On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 07:23:43 -0800, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>You are correct, Scout. I can't do that.

I think this is where you challenge Scout to a fist fight, isn't it?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 18, 2021, 10:40:31 AM11/18/21
On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 08:37:52 -0700, Fred Oinka <Fred...@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 07:24:54 -0800, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>Rudy is racist as seen above.

Racist, gynophobic, short, alethophobic -- the list goes on.

Scout

Nov 18, 2021, 12:38:52 PM11/18/21

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:ksnapg1u2cftalvpg...@4ax.com...
If the police will not or can not preserve law and order, then people will
take matters into their own hands.

This is after all a case in point. The police refused to enforce the law, a
kid was attacked and he had to defend himself.

If Rudy is really concerned, when why isn't he asking why the police weren't
doing anything?

Scout

Nov 18, 2021, 12:38:53 PM11/18/21

"Duane D La Motte" <another.wi...@arent.they.all> wrote in message
Well I would object, but the problem is I've never seen nor been shown any
evidence of "systemic police brutality against minorities".

Maybe you can show where this is happening?

Further I fail to see how rioting, looting, arson, and attacking innocent
people could be viewed by any rational person as an acceptable response even
IF there was such a condition among the police.

Are you aware that where this riot took place is an area with the highest
minority business ownership in the area and numerous minority business
owners suffered significant or total losses as "reparation" for your so
called "systemic police brutality against minorities"?

If anything it looked more like "systemic mob brutality against
minorities"....

Siri Cruise

Nov 18, 2021, 12:59:17 PM11/18/21
In article <sn633a$7id$1...@dont-email.me>,
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

> If the police will not or can not preserve law and order, then people will
> take matters into their own hands.

So....not an insurrection? Just lynchings and nob justices.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

13% = 6x the crimes!

Dec 6, 2021, 3:02:07 PM12/6/21
Fred Oinka wrote

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 08:15:42 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>In article
>><super70s-ACDECE...@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
>> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes they would be relatively peaceful if no one prowls the streets
>>> brandishing an AR-15 and shoots people.
>>
>>The police will interpret an acquittal and any unrest as they
>>were correct to have death squads. That will expand. Expect to
>>see more armed right wing rednecks killing Those People as the
>>police toss them water bottles.

13% = 6x the crimes!

Jan 25, 2022, 6:16:23 PM1/25/22

13% = 6x the crimes!

Jan 26, 2022, 6:07:16 PM1/26/22

13% = 6x the crimes!

Feb 3, 2022, 10:42:20 PM2/3/22

Fairy Tales

Jun 1, 2023, 12:10:03 AM6/1/23
On 06 Dec 2021, "13% = 6x the crimes!" <repar...@naacp.org> posted some

> Cut their dicks off

A transgender Rikers inmate raped a female prisoner while in the women’s
section of the jail and has been sentenced to seven years, officials said
Monday.

Ramel Blount, 33, who goes by Diamond Blount, pleaded guilty to attempted
rape April 7 in an apparent plea deal.

Investigators said Blount — who was housed in the female section of the
facility — approached a 33-year-old female inmate in the bathroom at the
Rose M. Singer center Feb. 8, 2021, after the victim had just finished
showering.

Blount held the victim down by the back of her neck and raped her,
investigators said. The victim reported the incident to jail officials,
and a rape kit was administered, which matched Blount’s DNA in the New
York State Registry.

Blount received a seven-year prison sentence with an additional eight
years of post-release supervision. An order of protection was issued, and
Blount must also register as a sex offender.

“Sexual violence against anyone is unacceptable,” Bronx District Attorney
Darcel Clark said in a statement.

Meanwhile, violence continues to plague the notorious Rikers facility.
Federal prosecutors have threatened to request that the Department of
Correction be taken over by an independent body if the agency doesn’t
improve conditions at the city-run jail.

Last year 16 people died in DOC custody — more than in 2019 and 2020
combined and the most fatalities since 2016. The DOC has reported three
deaths so far this year.

Last week, Mayor Eric Adams begged New Yorkers to give him a “chance” to
fix the situation at the 10-facility jail complex, which is home to more
than 5,000 inmates.

DOC Commissioner Louis Molina promised to bring safety and order back to
Rikers after he was appointed by Adams, but jailhouse sources told The
Post chaos and violence is still running rampant.

More than 1,000 weapons have been recovered since Molina has ramped up
search operations again at the start of his tenure, the DOC said.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/25/transgender-rikers-inmate-gets-7-years-for-
raping-female-prisoner/

Opportunity knocks

Jun 1, 2023, 12:20:03 AM6/1/23
On 25 Jan 2022, "13% = 6x the crimes!" <repar...@naacp.org> posted
some news:ssq0c5$lsig$1...@news.freedyn.de:

> So what's the problem? Give them all they want! Let the fuckers kill
> themselves. WIN! WIN!

Treated drug overdoses are on a record pace in New York City jails this
year, even as corrections officials boost efforts to stop fentanyl from
being smuggled in.

Nearly 150 suspected overdoses were treated with Narcan, which counteracts
the effects of opioids, between January and April, putting the jail system
on a trajectory that would see over 400 overdoses in a year for the first
time in history, according to a Correctional Health Services report.

The Department of Corrections has said fentanyl is coming in through the
mail, in drug-soaked cards, letters, and even a book, from which inmates
tore pages to smoke or ingest.

If the rate of treated overdoses continues as it has, it will roughly
double the yearly total for 2020, when Narcan was administered to 220
inmates.

Suspected overdoses were treated 347 times the following year and 325
times in 2022.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/27/nyc-inmates-are-being-treated-for-drug-
overdoses-at-a-record-pace/