Homosexual atheist stealth invasion of the Catholic Church.

Rudy Registered Sex Offender

Oct 3, 2021, 10:05:02 PM10/3/21
That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

Bob Duncan

Oct 11, 2021, 12:19:01 PM10/11/21
Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote

> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

I rather enjoyed sodomizing Mike Pence with my 14" black dick.

Rudy Registered Sex Offender

Oct 16, 2021, 9:05:03 PM10/16/21

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 17, 2021, 5:16:13 AM10/17/21
On 10/16/21 8:56 PM, Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote:
> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

And the Boy Scouts...

They invaded until the lawsuits finally destroyed the Scouts and will
soon destroy the religions.

Meanwhile the same groups are trying to destroy the FAMILY... what will
normal people have left?

--
That's karma,

Your attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful resistance
is inevitable.

https://media.gettr.com/group31/getter/2021/10/01/03/74cb082a-ae4b-6124-e748-82145a8a32ed/25ad95587f0c3a0858c8347a465933df_500x0.jpg

Everton

Oct 17, 2021, 11:20:27 PM10/17/21
Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote

> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

I want to know why all those alter boys chose to become Homosexuals so they
could lure the clergy into raping them?

Mike Pence knows. He speaks from experience.

Bob Duncan

Nov 3, 2021, 5:54:59 PM11/3/21
Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote

> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

Bob Duncan

Nov 16, 2021, 4:59:56 PM11/16/21
Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote

> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

Bob Duncan

Nov 21, 2021, 5:09:24 PM11/21/21
Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote

> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

Bob Duncan

Nov 29, 2021, 5:01:53 PM11/29/21
Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote

> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

Bob Duncan

Dec 4, 2021, 11:56:26 AM12/4/21
Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote

> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

Democrats Are Faggots

Dec 5, 2021, 4:20:02 AM12/5/21
On 04 Dec 2021, Bob Duncan <bob7d...@gmail.com> posted some

> Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote
>

>> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
>> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.
>>

> I fantasize about sucking off Mike Pence with a 14" dick.

Bob Duncan

Dec 5, 2021, 3:15:21 PM12/5/21
Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote

> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

Bob Duncan

Jan 21, 2022, 1:28:28 AM1/21/22
Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote

> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

Bob Duncan

Jan 25, 2022, 6:16:58 PM1/25/22
Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote

> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

Bob Duncan

Jan 26, 2022, 6:07:12 PM1/26/22
Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote

> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

Bob Duncan

Feb 3, 2022, 10:42:24 PM2/3/22
Rudy Registered Sex Offender wrote

> That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
> sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

Jordan Knight

May 7, 2023, 10:57:26 AM5/7/23

>That's exactly what the atheist pedophiles did to defile the
>sanctity of the Roman Catholic religion.

The first sign the homos were winning was when they raped you and your
father, turning you into a disgusting pervert and your father into a
pedophile who raped you daily.

This should be a warning to everyone.

First it was Trump and now you.

Rumor has it in Russia that Putin was ass raped by his father until the old
man died with his cock in his ass.