The Odds Are Increasing That Trump Gets Charged

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 11:59:06 PM6/29/22
Cassidy Hutchinson advances the 1/6 committee’s theory of the case

By Ankush Khardori

On Tuesday, Cassidy Hutchinson provided some of the most damning public
testimony yet in the public hearings by the House committee investigating
January 6. Speaking clearly, deliberately, and thoughtfully, the former aide to
White House chief of staff Mark Meadows provided a riveting and legitimately
disturbing account of Donald Trump’s conduct before and during the attack on the
Capitol. She appeared to provide the facts as she knew them, without needless
speculation. And she seemed to take pains to specify precisely what she knew,
how she knew it, and, as importantly, what she did not know. On its face, it was
about as credible a performance as any witness can provide.

Hutchinson’s testimony also added distinct pieces of evidentiary support for
what committee Vice-Chair Liz Cheney described during the first public hearing
in June as a “sophisticated seven-part plan to overturn the 2020 election and
prevent the transition of presidential power.” The committee’s members have made
no secret of the fact that they believe that these are appropriate lines of
inquiry for a criminal investigation that they would like to see the Justice
Department undertake (assuming that it is not already doing so) and that Trump’s
conduct could warrant criminal charges. Hutchinson’s testimony in particular
advanced the theory that Trump intended for the violence at the Capitol to
occur, though not as conclusively as some of the initial reactions from legal
observers suggested.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/06/the-odds-are-going-up-that-trump-could-be-charged.html

Trump committed crimes to try, *illegally*, to remain in office. He lost the
election and he knew it. Therefore, *everything* he did to try to retain the
presidency was illegal by definition. *Lock him up*

Rudy Canoza

Jun 30, 2022, 1:48:45 PM6/30/22
On 6/30/2022 10:40 AM, Jack-off Skeeter Shit-4-Braincell <d...@shit.invalid>,
HIV+ cocksucker and convicted child molester, stupidly bawled and lied:
> Another spectacular victory for Rudy.

Yes. I'm gloating over it, too.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 1:28:52 PM7/1/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 11:40:18 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:

He's NOT going to be charged. He's NOT going to jail.

The most the hearings can do is make him too toxic to run on a
Republican ticket. And if he runs as an independent, the Dems are
guaranteed a win.

Swill
--
Lock 'im up!

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 6:05:36 PM7/2/22
On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 14:57:08 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
wrote:

>On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 13:28:17 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 11:40:18 -0600, Somebody too <nu...@biz.invalid>
>>wrote:
>>
>>He's NOT going to be charged. He's NOT going to jail.
>
>Truth
>>
>>The most the hearings can do is make him too toxic to run on a
>>Republican ticket. And if he runs as an independent, the Dems are
>>guaranteed a win.
>>
>>Swill
>
>He won't run. The left would spend all it's time and our money to play
>te "lets get trump" bullshit.

They wouldn't have to. The GOP has to nominate him or hope he stays
out of it.