Re: "Dr. Scott Atlas unloads on Fauci, Birx, Redfield in forthcoming memoir: 'I was disgusted'"

Rudy Canoza

Nov 13, 2021, 6:40:51 PM11/13/21
On 11/13/2021 3:01 PM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 11/13/21 4:53 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 11/13/2021 2:47 PM, David Hartung wrote:
>>> Time to fire all the senior staff at the CDC:
>>
>> "Dr." Scott Atlas is a charlatan and a fraud.  He knows about as much as
>> Hartung about epidemiology, which is to say, exactly zero.
>
> The fact that you consider Atlas to be a fraud

Atlas the charlatan has no expertise in any of the subjects for which you cite
him as an expert. He has *zero* expertise in epidemiology, infectious diseases
or virology. He is ostensibly a radiologist, but he hasn't even done that for
years. Dozens of his colleagues at Stanford signed an open letter saying he
should not be heeded because he is a quack.
https://pids.org/2020/10/08/open-letter-from-stanford-university-regarding-dr-scott-atlas/

You always cite quacks. Why is that?

Rudy Canoza

Nov 13, 2021, 8:27:28 PM11/13/21
On 11/13/2021 2:47 PM, David Hartung wrote:
> Time to fire all the senior staff at the CDC:
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/i-was-disgusted-dr-scott-atlas-unloads-on-doctors-fauci-birx-redfield-in-his-forthcoming-memoir
>

> [...]
> Former White House Coronavirus Response team member Dr. Scott Atlas

Not an epidemiologist, not a virologist, not an infectious disease expert —
nothing but a quack.

> Atlas, delivering a point-by-point rebuttal to reports of Birx's testimony about
> his role, told Fox News that her claim that he advised Trump to "let the
> infection spread widely without mitigation to achieve herd immunity," telling
> Fox News that "is false."

It is not false. Atlas *unquestionably* advocated doing nothing and waiting for
"herd immunity."
https://www.axios.com/scott-atlas-herd-immunity-coronavirus-c8511115-0f39-4d0a-a1a8-44dd7560c7f1.html
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/16/world/covid-coronavirus/a-top-white-house-coronavirus-adviser-has-resisted-widespread-testing-pushing-for-a-form-of-herd-immunity-instead

In addition to being a fraud, a quack, a charlatan and a flim-flam artist, Atlas
also is a fucking liar, just like you.

Liberal = loser = just plain dumb

Nov 13, 2021, 8:38:29 PM11/13/21
On 13 Nov 2021, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
> artist, Fauci also is a fucking liar, just like me.

Yes. No question you are a liar.

Rudy Canoza

May 31, 2023, 9:21:21 PM5/31/23
On 5/31/2023 6:17 AM, ed...@post.com wrote:
> On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 6:01:51 PM UTC-5, David Hartung wrote:
>>>
>>> "Dr." Scott Atlas is a charlatan and a fraud. He knows about as much as
>>> Hartung about epidemiology, which is to say, exactly zero.
>> The fact that you consider Atlas to be a fraud is a very good reason to
>> conclude that he is credible.
>

> You know zero of his background as a doctor as well as zero of other doctors and absolutely less than zero about viruses. So stop pretending under your daily hallucinogenic state of mind that you know what you're talking about. All you're doing is just reacting like a typical imbecillic dumbfuck know-nothing right winger.

Atlas's peers say he's a charlatan and a liar.

--
Canoza's law: Hartung is *always* wrong.